Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Do people think "something" will happen in ocober?

Just trying to figure out how many people really think that the s**t will hit the fan in October.

Today I think nothing will happen but ask me again tomorrow.

I cant decide what to belive!

(also, these smilies are awesome!)
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
OceanWinds

Default Re: Do people think "something" will happen in ocober?

its hard to say for anyone... I personally suspect something along the lines of what Green suggested. A war in IRAN... or possibly something leading to severed ties between the western nations and those in the east. Cause that would be the only thing I could really see hurting the western nations infrastructure. Or maybe a giant donut shortage...

Old 09-06-2008, 07:00 PM   #3
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

We will survive if we have ever lasting supplies of smilies and donuts...lol

Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I'm putting my thoughts toward October 14th. Positive thoughts.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #5
Frogger

Something happens possibly starting Sept 8th
Then perhaps as the US fiscal ends at the end of the Month.
I believe nukes or worse overseas, some in USA
Oct Fourteenth,, Dunno,, Make sure its real,, hold your breath...
I would get rid of as Dollars as possilbe
Convert to Food Heat entertainment Water
It could be a very long winter..
Common sense to at least prepare for it..

Ron

Last edited by Frogger; 09-07-2008 at 01:29 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:12 AM   #6
lohiaaditya
Avalon Senior Member

I think that there are many alternatives. Like Henry Deacon might say something then Half Past Human, Benjamin Fulford etc etc. What I think is that, these are people who have 1/1000 of the information of what exactly is going on. When you combine all you might get a picture and thats one reason I think Bill and Kerry are more informed than most insiders. I trust Half Past Human more than anyone as they do it with their own intellect and dont rely on someone else for the information, hence you get a picture instead of getting a part of it.

As far as October is concerned, I think we will be starting our ride on the giant slide in the form of economy problems and strike on Iran (which will itself change the world dramatically).

If there is one thing I have learnt from all this, that is to not take what anyone says literally but understand what the big picture and the general state of things. Like I would not literally take someone saying that we have a life boat program from earth or that Florida will be underwater. However, the chance of these things happening are great but the chance of these details being wrong are great as well, hence if we focus on certain details too much we might just be way off the mark. I would prepare for 'bad times' in general terms. Unless ofcourse something is very obvious that its happening.
lohiaaditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:35 AM   #7
Survivor

I personally think that there might not be an elections this yr...because if the 13 families have a plan to Iran then yea the sh*t will hit the fan for a fact...survival mode is on.....Hope the best for you all
Old 09-07-2008, 02:46 AM   #8
tizmanasu
Avalon Senior Member

in my humble opinion American hegemony is finished in the world. second i also think that all the information held back by the majic Group will be making its way to the surface so we can all see it soon i just dont know if its a good or bad thing id guess bad.
this is the best time to be alive this is a crescendo point in human history this is where we make it or not as a species.
piece of advice as a experiencer in the paranormal my whole life i am confident to say consciousness survives physical death so please everyone don't be afraid of whatever happens even a WW3 scenario Fear is the worst energy to put out there so if you die well you live on as energy so why be afraid once you get over the fear of dying nothing much on this planet can scare you. So stop chasing what going to happen and start putting out positive thoughts because as individuals that all we have thought energy is a strong force in the universe so start using it .
tizmanasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:31 AM   #9
Pegasus_22
Avalon Senior Member

I feel the most likely and imminent scenario that is coming to the u.s particularly is martial law and Fema camps. Say goodbye to your "rights". They will use whatever pretext to install martial law. Bush can rule as long as he wants under emergency circumstances. I know they are planning to start the chain reaction in late September, but I suspect it will be delayed until October.

p.s Whatever it takes, do not allow yourself to be chipped or vaccinated against any type of virus epidemic in the future, as this is one of the planned scenarios. The vaccine will be a hoax and millions will die..not from the "virus" itself but the lovely cure they have ready for us. Get away from the metropolitan areas and boost up your immune system.
Pegasus_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:36 AM   #10
RevyUK
Avalon Senior Member

I honestly dont know whether anything will happen or not.. Current events would suggest that is more likely than not at the moment...

However I ask this, does it need for a bad situation to take place before we realise that things on this precious planet need to change?
RevyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:40 AM   #11
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Just read the report something will happen, news to me. Very keen though. And yes i am from Australia. We should chat.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #12
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Just read the report something will happen, news to me. Very keen though. And yes i am from Australia. We should chat.
Yeh - someothing is on the cards. I just get a feeling about it. However what disappoints me is if you try to raise this subject with family/friends they all think that I'm insane or a weirdo.

Honestly I kind of do hope 14th Ocotber does happen.
1 - So I can say "I told you so" to the naysayers.
2 - A new focus on life and our role in the our universe. Heck I would be one of the first to volunteer to ge off the is mud pile we call earth.
Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:01 PM   #13
Vicki
Avalon Senior Member

'However I ask this, does it need for a bad situation to take place before we realise that things on this precious planet need to change?' Well said RevyUK, and everyone else here who promotes positive thinking - no matter what happens, if we can all stay positive and care for each other, we WILL survive, whatever.

on a more personal note, I am now convinced I am going mad! I could have sworn I posted here yesterday - maybe I dreamt it? Someone send for the men in white coats!!
Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #14
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

I just listened to the new Sept 6 Benjamin Fulford interview. I have to say that I do not find his position entirely convincing. I've always thought he comes across as being a bit of a strange dude - as in, I've wondered about the information he presents, his motivations and his credibility. I do wonder how he came to interview David Rockefeller. When he speaks, he doesn't sound like a man who's every sentence and word is backed up by deep knowledge. He doesn't sound any more knowledgable than any 2-year online and well-read conspiracy theorist. But that's what this is like atm.

He spoke at length about the criminal Bush Sr cabal of neocons. I think that anyone interested in getting a grip on that cabal should check out Al Martin's 'The Conspirators'. It gives a genuine 'on the ground' account of the Iran-Contra scandals in it's full form, and it doesn't take much effort to identify how these ongoing frauds and tactics continue on to today. That book definitely suggests that the cabal has been defrauding and ripping off major banks and insurance companies for years, but they also had banks that were sympathetic to their cause. The Neocons are certainly deeply involved in 9/11, and the Bush Admin is obviously responsible for further erecting the police state build-up, spying, rendition, the FEMA camps through Haliburton etc. Whether they did it on their own in the face of the Illuminati as Fulford asserts is a different matter.

As far as the Sept 30 economic event goes, I'm not convinced of that either. the global financial system is definitely in dire straits, the US in particular obviously. With some $600 trillion of potentially worthless derrivitives floating out there, along with the sub-prime losses and failures, and the unpayable US Federal debt and Budget deficit, and failing US dollar that's being pumped up by the PPT, the s*** has to hit the fan at some point. But how and when...
Frankly, I don't see how an economic collapse is not good for the elite powers. When everything falls dramatically, they jump in and consolidate their ownership and wealth further. To me, that's the play.

The other thing I wonder about among other things is HAARP. How credible, and usable are HAARP weapons.

Anyway, just some thoughts...

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:29 PM.
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #15
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsuchtben View Post
I just listened to the new Sept 6 Benjamin Fulford interview. I have to say that I do not find his position entirely convincing. I've always thought he comes across as being a bit of a strange dude - as in, I've wondered about the information he presents, his motivations and his credibility. I do wonder how he came to interview David Rockefeller. When he speaks, he doesn't sound like a man who's every sentence and word is backed up by deep knowledge. He doesn't sound any more knowledgable than any 2-year online and well-read conspiracy theorist. But that's what this is like atm.

He spoke at length about the criminal Bush Sr cabal of neocons. I think that anyone interested in getting a grip on that cabal should check out Al Martin's 'The Conspirators'. It gives a genuine 'on the ground' account of the Iran-Contra scandals in it's full form, and it doesn't take much effort to identify how these ongoing frauds and tactics continue on to today. That book definitely suggests that the cabal has been defrauding and ripping off major banks and insurance companies for years, but they also had banks that were sympathetic to their cause. The Neocons are certainly deeply involved in 9/11, and the Bush Admin is obviously responsible for further erecting the police state build-up, spying, rendition, the FEMA camps through Haliburton etc. Whether they did it on their own in the face of the Illuminati as Fulford asserts is a different matter.

As far as the Sept 30 economic event goes, I'm not convinced of that either. the global financial system is definitely in dire straits, the US in particular obviously. With some $600 trillion of potentially worthless derrivitives floating out there, along with the sub-prime losses and failures, and the unpayable US Federal debt and Budget deficit, and failing US dollar that's being pumped up by the PPT, the s*** has to hit the fan at some point. But how and when...
Frankly, I don't see how an economic collapse is not good for the elite powers. When everything falls dramatically, they jump in and consolidate their ownership and wealth further. To me, that's the play.

The other thing I wonder about among other things is HAARP. How credible, and usable are HAARP weapons.

HAARP - see these images from Data4Science, of Gustav, there are also some of Hanna.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #16
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
I just listened to the new Sept 6 Benjamin Fulford interview.

[snip]

Hi, sehnsuchtben:

Thanks for your thoughts. You raise a lot of very good questions. I'm very appreciative that you're clearly well-informed.

The only definitive answer I (feel I) have is re HAARP. I checked with our Camelot source Henry Deacon - who knows a great deal about a lot of stuff, as he's encountered most of it in the course of his Black Projects work in a number of locations and with a number of organizations.

I was specifically interested in whether HAARP could cause earthquakes, after Benjamin Fulford's YouTube video arguing that HAARP had caused the Sichuan earthquake.

Henry could not say whether HAARP had been used, but he confirmed that it could have been. He described it (my paraphrase) as a multi-purpose device which utilized various technologies to cause a pretty extensive menu of possible effects. He did say clearly, though, that Fulford had not explained the technology correctly in the video.

Very best, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:48 PM   #17
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, sehnsuchtben:

Thanks for your thoughts. You raise a lot of very good questions. I'm very appreciative that you're clearly well-informed.

The only definitive answer I (feel I) have is re HAARP. I checked with our Camelot source Henry Deacon - who knows a great deal about a lot of stuff, as he's encountered most of it in the course of his Black Projects work in a number of locations and with a number of organizations.

I was specifically interested in whether HAARP could cause earthquakes, after Benjamin Fulford's YouTube video arguing that HAARP had caused the Sichuan earthquake.

Henry could not say whether HAARP had been used, but he confirmed that it could have been. He described it (my paraphrase) as a multi-purpose device which utilized various technologies to cause a pretty extensive menu of possible effects. He did say clearly, though, that Fulford had not explained the technology correctly in the video.

Very best, Bill
Cheers Bill

I think the 'Nothern lights' effect caught on cameral 30 mins before the Sichuan quake are particularly suspicious. There is a man who I believe is Canadian who has posted youtube videos under the name 911allo who in addition to refering to scientific aspects of HAARP, says that a friend in Canada has also noted the nothern lights effect prior to earthquake activity. It would be interesting to do research into the presence of the NLE in areas that experienced earthquakes where no NLE is ever nor should ever be experienced.

To Avid, yeah, I saw those up on Rense (one of the times it was running), quite interesting. Having no understanding of weather formations I can't judge one way or the other, but I assure you, with mass evacuations and the alleged presence of blackwater (Jones), I was certainly suspicious.

Just some thoughts...
Ben
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:46 PM   #18
traite
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

First off, I do not possess any information about much at all. The main reason I am on this forum is because I am intensly curious about current events around the world at the moment and there is a serious shortage of decent explanations out there.

I've often felt that over the last few years the world has went 'off the ******* rails' to quote a good friend of mine (sorry about the language) and it sometimes feels that there is no control. Through reading Project Camelot and other links I have at least got an idea of the plethora of ideas out there from plausable to, well pretty hard to swallow although in these crazy times maybe the crazy ideas will become the rational in time. I just want to say thanks to Bill and Kerry for opening my mind a few notches to the possibilities out there and also to say that hopefully 'Nothing' will happen in october.
As Robert Anton Wilson was fond of saying, "I'm an incorrigble optimist".
I want to see the good in everybody and hope we can get through these tough times and get on with living our lives in the 21st century to the best of our ability.

A friend said the following over the phone to me about an hour ago and it's been ringing in my head since. Just want to share it with you for no reason at all:

I'm looking out of the window at the moment and it's raining and it's grey and miserable looking. There is a lone robin on the bird feeder and it's making me smile a smile that you could almost hear. Love and happiness is the way to go no matter how bad it gets. Does that make me a hippie or a human?

What was the thread again? Lets make nothing happen

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-11-2008 at 05:36 PM. Reason: language
traite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #19
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

This has been a constant thought in my head and heart, almost like a whisper..."something will happen soon". This indicates that my superconcious is aware of ripples in space/time, supra-consciousness. I mean this in the most realistic and practical way possible. You must listen to thoughts like this because they keep you safe.

The truth is...and I want to be very clear here, something must happen. We simply cannot go on in this way. The change that will come will be painful, much like childbirth, or the first time you fall in love, or cleaning a wound. All things that bring pleasure in life also bring pain. The things that you love will someday hurt you..this is part of being alive in this sphere of consciousness.

So, establishing that something must change...and that change for the better is inevitablely going to involve some pain for many of us...I say....what has been WROUGHT MUST BE UNWROUGHT. Nature strives to return to the pattern that was meant to be.

I'll say this again..Nature strives to return to the pattern that was meant to be.

We have toyed with space/time, and with the biosphere, and with the suffering masses of this world long enough.

This must happen. It just so happens that we get the priviledge of being alive as it occurs. So smile my friends.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:43 PM   #20
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Look into "time reversal of electromagnetic wave"... This technology is in the public domain and allows focusing of EM energy into a small domain/point leaving the (complex) surrounding medium unaffected… couple this with a (very) large source of energy et voila!
Houman

Quote:

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:30 PM.
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:15 AM   #21
Mauree
Avalon Senior Member

I THINK ALL OF US SHOULD ONLY THINK POSITIVELY. Because every thought that we think is a action in progress. We are creators by what we think. Only visulizing something good is the issue. If enough of us project the right thought output we can influence the end result. Mauree.
Mauree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:20 AM   #22
paul9551
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Guys anyone from australia on here, i'm on the gold coast,
i have heard through various sources that on 14th oct there will be contact from the plaiediens or palearians, they will be showing themselves in collosal ships miles long, over citys for days. i first heard this last year, then i have heard it again from this site..www.pomoworldning.org.
from paul a Scot who has escaped to oz for the moment. PEACE ALL
paul9551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:04 AM   #23
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul9551 View Post
Hi, Guys anyone from australia on here, i'm on the gold coast,
i have heard through various sources that on 14th oct there will be contact from the plaiediens or palearians, they will be showing themselves in collosal ships miles long, over citys for days. i first heard this last year, then i have heard it again from this site..www.pomoworldning.org.
from paul a Scot who has escaped to oz for the moment. PEACE ALL
The Oct 14th thing was channeled by Blossom Goodchild, she lives on the Sunshine coast ( just up the coast from you ). That's were it has come from.

i have my mind focussed on positive possibilities rather than negative ones.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #24
Patchjacket
Avalon Senior Member

In October the leaves will start to turn orange and brown. My flowers, so beautiful this summer, will fade. There will be no fresh watermelon available in the store.

My son will have his 30th birthday. He'll get a gift and I'll get a hug. The people in the path of the current hurricanes will still be cleaning up. The prudent will be be making holiday plans.
Life will be pretty much the same on a day to day basis.

If you think "something" will happen in October and you're hell bent to make it world-shaking (even if it's only your own world) it will probably happen. Perhaps we'll be invaded. Perhaps you'll break a leg.

If you prefer to live in the moment and savor it's richness, then probably that's what will happen.

Odd's are this October will be like past Octobers. Pleasant for some, tragic for others, of little consequence for most.

Peace be with you.
Patchjacket
Patchjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #25
YokoYoko
Avalon Senior Member

Why not..we all know they are here and already playing the game with us. Some I dont realy like there agenda, specialy the one who are hiding behind governements. So what do we have to lose at this point? We need big change and "very soon" if we want to save this ship. We know they have the technologie to help us. I feel , they wont "save us" but help ...yep!!! if we do ask with the right intention. So the question been ask a while ago if any remember, now we will have the answer.
I will put my yellow rubon around a tree...yep! " I am a believer"
namasté
Yoko
YokoYoko is offline   Reply With Quote