Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-12-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Georgia guidestones vandalized.

Infowars.

This is some crazy sh*t here. From the language used, I gather that this was likely the work of some disenfranchised youth (living near the site), who has recently become aware of the "meaning" of the guidestones. Infuriated, said person likely did this in a hasty and poorly planned fashion.

Some of the graffiti phrases are pretty creepy though, almost as creepy as the guidstones' lingo imo. I really do hate it when I have to agree w/ crazy people on some level (just the no nwo stuff), although I don't think would ever want to be affiliated w/ this kinda person in any way. I'm starting to think maybe this is "false flag" type of thing, to lump the rest of us (who would point to the guidestones as a bit of tangible proof of the nwo) in w/ this goofball.

I'm surprised something like this hasn't happened before though. If I were to create some kinda protest there, it would be alot more tasteful, that's for sure.

Maybe just my own little protest "guidestone" right next to the big ones that would read something like:
We know what you're up to. C'mon, be good family!

Last edited by raulduke; 12-12-2008 at 08:16 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Georgia guidestones vandalized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Infowars.

This is some crazy sh*t here. From the language used, I gather that this was likely the work of some disenfranchised youth (living near the site), who has recently become aware of the "meaning" of the guidestones. Infuriated, said person likely did this in a hasty and poorly planned fashion.

Some of the graffiti phrases are pretty creepy though, almost as creepy as the guidstones' lingo imo. I really do hate it when I have to agree w/ crazy people on some level (just the no nwo stuff), although I don't think would ever want to be affiliated w/ this kinda person in any way. I'm starting to think maybe this is "false flag" type of thing, to lump the rest of us (who would point to the guidestones as a bit of tangible proof of the nwo) in w/ this goofball.

I'm surprised something like this hasn't happened before though. If I were to create some kinda protest there, it would be alot more tasteful, that's for sure.

Maybe just my own little protest "guidestone" right next to the big ones that would read something like:
We know what you're up to. C'mon, be good family!
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:55 AM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hahahaha exelent.

The thing Im sorry is they don't went with a chisel there.

hahahaha

the globalists are so out of reason and are so spiritually iliterated !

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Georgia guidestones vandalized.

It was going to happen eventually, it's not the kind of monument which people will go out of their way to honor, I don't think it's simply the Rockefellers/Rothschilds they should be seeking to blame though, it's a complex problem which involves all of us, and I think Jesus would rather we learn to work out our problems by ourselves before the next stage of spiritual wisdom is shared, Georgia probably was never the capital of the NWO, whoever put the guidestones up was obviously just an ardent believer in Billy Meier, the PTB wouldn't be so blatant about it, their attitude is much more subtle and sophisticated, who comes up with an exact number like 500 million? I agree our ecosystem needs balance, but that number is based on pure speculation, they're supposedly looking to reduce it to around 1-2 billion, but not for a long time, there is a lot more growth being anticipated, I'd say after the age of Aquarius in 2200 A.D. there might be some kind of biological pandemic, all that really matters is to work on the soul, because that's all that we keep after death.

Last edited by isotelesis; 12-12-2008 at 09:25 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:55 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I think it would have been more subtle if they'd planned it and used a stone chisel and changed the wording here and there-then make a report about it anonymously-see the reaction!!lol.

Photo:A.t.,Avebury cove,playing at peek- a- boo.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Surely someone down there has a JCB, get the job done right http://www.jcb.com/products/MachineOverview.aspx?RID=1
that's what would happen to that nonsense if it was Ireland.
They'll not be there much longer, inshallah. btw whats with the anti-muslim craic lads...
one love
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:24 PM   #7
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

I posted to the other thread started by peaceandlove on same topic. I don’t see any link with the evil agenda of the elite’s NWO and the Guidestones.

The comments sprayed on the stones are hateful towards Muslims. Wonder who else the vandal hates. Vandalism from a so called Christian, since Christ is mentioned. Distasteful and hateful. Yes, the stones are a threat to established majority religions today who don’t like people who are not ‘one of them’ whether it be politically or religiously.

The Guidestones ‘ten commandments’ go against the NWO’s agenda. The stones don’t mention extermination of today’s population. It is a guide. I speak more on this in the other thread.

Stand back and read the commandments. Read about Thomas Paine. Who are those threatened by these stones really?
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote