Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #101
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

Bill & Kerry cry wolf

Last edited by Swanny; 09-09-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #102
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antara View Post
What is going on with all this energy of "WAIT, there is HUGE news coming?" Bill & Kerry did it with this PPeterson interview, David Wilcock is doing it now with hyping his next important blog announcement (not here yet, but just wait...and wait some more) . Alex Jones also just did this recently with his so-called biggest story ever hype which he just released today. And, guess what? it's not that big. So, what gives here? It's a strange simultaneous pattern happening here. And talk about false flags.

What bothers me about this is that on some level it feels like a manipulation of our energy, and I think this is what is bothering a lot of us about this Peterson interview hype that kept us checking and checking back. I felt like a little kid waiting for a treat.

Anyway, I like to be aware of my own energy and in control of it, and I keep remembering the truth is inside me - not in any whistleblower or any researcher who is going to magically give me the key and quench my desire to know the truth.

Someone said the best part of all this is this community, and I so agreeeeeeee. Much respect to all you questers, all you great minds who question and wonder. It is never boring.
I think the Zeitgeist narrarator mentioned that in a monitory system, where people depend on money for living, it's almost inevitable to use manipulation of others because making money is based on making others support you through your business. Maybe this is what's happening. I don't like it either, but I guess this is how they eat.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #103
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I know exactly what you mean. I have been spending a lot of time reading and absorbing http://www.christsway.co.za/dletters.php thanks 14-Chakras http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ght=christsway.

This has really quenched my thirst for the truth and what is going on with all these "Important Anouncements" is locking us into the current Human Consciousness and lowering our energy through fear of what is around the corner. We all need to just wake up to this and work on ourselves from the inside out then nothing else is of any consequence so we shouldn't be worried about it.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:22 AM   #104
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
What is going on with all this energy of "WAIT, there is HUGE news coming?" Bill & Kerry did it with this PPeterson interview, David Wilcock is doing it now with hyping his next important blog announcement (not here yet, but just wait...and wait some more) . Alex Jones also just did this recently with his so-called biggest story ever hype which he just released today. And, guess what? it's not that big. So, what gives here? It's a strange simultaneous pattern happening here. And talk about false flags.

What bothers me about this is that on some level it feels like a manipulation of our energy, and I think this is what is bothering a lot of us about this Peterson interview hype that kept us checking and checking back. I felt like a little kid waiting for a treat.

Anyway, I like to be aware of my own energy and in control of it, and I keep remembering the truth is inside me - not in any whistleblower or any researcher who is going to magically give me the key and quench my desire to know the truth.

Someone said the best part of all this is this community, and I so agreeeeeeee. Much respect to all you questers, all you great minds who question and wonder. It is never boring.

Interesting observations, Antara.

What do all these people have in common? I think you could say they present themselves as sources of information, or relayers of information.

Could it be that this is getting to be a tough business to be in, as we wake up to our own discernment? I don't personally need any of these people to tell me anything. I can't remember the last time I heard some "news" or "scoop" that I felt was relevant to me in any way.

I have the feeling most of these "I've got a secret to tell" types will be flipping burgers before too long. Just a hunch.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:50 PM   #105
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Something else has been bugging me regarding Dr? Pete Peterson which he said that is totally untrue!

He said Dr? Pete Peterson that "Kosher" (Jewish) which is also "Halal" (Muslim) slaughtered animals release much less dangerous hormones into the meat and blood!

This is total bunkum! It is in fact the complete "opposite" and I know because I'm an advocate against these cruel inhuman practices!

Kosher and Halal means simply they hang or hold the animal up side down, and "slice open its throat" bleeding it to death, its then left to die in agony, terrified which is a slow painful agonising death! In its pure terror it releases these fear hormones into the blood and meat before its eventual demise.

How can he get this so wrong? Why would he even mention it in the first place when he does NOT know his facts?

The Humane and Christian way of slaughtering animals; though it does not always happen this way today, because Kosher and Halal is forced on us by big brother which you pay for, to appease these other cultures...

Is by fasting the animal for 24- hours treating it with calm respect leading it to what it thinks is fresh grass, and its then stunned on route quickly and with dignity. No harmful hormones are released into the blood or meat.

Ironically its been surmised that the reason people from the Middle East especially Muslims and Jews are so changeable, one minute they are smiling at you the next minute they want to kill you, is because they eat this type of slaughtered meat, with these poisonous hormones in it, and also unleavened bread which lacks essential nutrients such as Zink which takes out one's self control mechanism at the slightest infraction.

Much of the meat people are buying in supermarkets and especially at restaurants such as those that sell burgers, kebabs, pizza's,etc today, has been slaughtered by Kosher and Halal cruel slaughtering methods to appease these minority ethnic cultures in the west.Especially the USA UK Canada Australia Sweden Denmark and Holland!

But they have not told YOU about it.But look at the labelling carefully each country has a sticker on it most Muslims and Jews know about, that they can see if its Kosher or not.But everybody else near enough does not!

Anyway I went off on a tangent there! Sorry...So back to the question... WHY did this Dr? Pete Peterson say something totally the opposite of the true facts on this important matter?

Does he and his ilk think we are all ignoramuses because we are searching for the truth and they can sell us any half witted story as long as it sounds good? Or is he making stuff up or has he read some other REPEATERS wrong information and shared it with us ignorantly?

Regards
Baron

Last edited by Baron; 09-09-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #106
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I see it... It's NOT about the money... It, shows all over his Life. The gadgets...

Him going to the shows... Teaching skills to survive... His experiences...

I bet he knows about the " Power of Three..." 3, 6, 9. I bet he does it

Everyday... That's, what I got from him. Tidbits In Code... Go, look at.... 180 from what he says.

Save the spirit... Consciousness is the spirit... The spirit survives...

Selfless..... I bet he teaches it everyday... Bet, he does it everyday...

Pay It Forward...

Trooly,

Tango

"I got that he knew Ralph Parsons"

Last edited by Tango; 09-09-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #107
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Interesting observations, Antara.

What do all these people have in common? I think you could say they present themselves as sources of information, or relayers of information.

Could it be that this is getting to be a tough business to be in, as we wake up to our own discernment? I don't personally need any of these people to tell me anything. I can't remember the last time I heard some "news" or "scoop" that I felt was relevant to me in any way.

I have the feeling most of these "I've got a secret to tell" types will be flipping burgers before too long. Just a hunch.

Is there an 'Amen' from the planet?

Rough crowd... for good reasons.

Last edited by Christo888; 09-09-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:21 AM   #108
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

The man says nothing I haven't heard or read already. He's a very intelligent, well educated 'Repeater'.

Dr. RePe(a)terson, Dr. Dan Rubbish, Dr Beagle... Do I see a pattern here? At least the person(s) who pull the strings of these 'Doctors' show a sense of humour. So did George W. Bush, by the way.

According to David Icke, George W. is (was?) a shapeshifting Reptillian. (Like his (nearly senile) father. It runs in the family, so to say) Anyway, this could indicate that Reptilians have a rather sick sense of humour, (they wipe away whole civilizations, & just laugh it of) & are therefore not intirely without a soul.

Or is it Dr. George W. Bush?

Nevermind.

Antara, you've hit a nail on the head, with your thread. Cool! Good thinking.
So eventually we are getting somewhere.

I reccomend Alex Collier.
Not a 'Dr.', so maybe, perhaps he is for real. Becauase nothing is what it seems to be.

The door isn't where the window should be,
& the window isn't where the door should be!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:04 AM   #109
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I see it... It's NOT about the money... It, shows all over his Life. The gadgets...
Him going to the shows... Teaching skills to survive... His experiences...
I bet he knows about the " Power of Three..." 3, 6, 9. I bet he does it
Everyday... That's, what I got from him. Tidbits In Code... Go, look at.... 180 from what he says.
Save the spirit... Consciousness is the spirit... The spirit survives...
Selfless..... I bet he teaches it everyday... Bet, he does it everyday...
Pay It Forward... Trooly, Tango

"I got that he knew Ralph Parsons"
I agree with you Tango!
This guy is not about doing this stuff for money.
I didn't see the code.
Will have to remember "look for the the 180"
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:53 AM   #110
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree sadly.
For the "Hype" about the interview & the "Long wait" I didn't realy learn anything new beside's some invention's I'll never see marketed in My life time.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #111
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm totally with you here Baron, I noticed this big error about halal meat as well when I watched the video.

But I would dissagree about our western stun method being fear and painfree too, I have friends who worked in an Abatoir and said the cattle line up and see the cattle in front of them being killed, the stunner doesn't always work and the so called Humane killer ie the bolt they shoot in to the poor beasts head doesn't always kill outright and the cow sometimes gets slit open alive.

Basically we don't need to eat flesh, in our pretty abundent westerm world.
If I am a bush man living in the jungle then yes, I need to hunt animals to survive but in Dublin city were I live there is abundant food and exotic deliquecies of every nature that are not dead animals....

Also methane from the beef industry gives us 40% of all our CS gasses.
Emmisions from airoplanes and automabiles gives us 30% yet I don't see them enforcing a beef fart tax on big beef industry along with the proposed carben tax on our cars???
Beef... Texas.... Republicans... blaa blaa...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:54 PM   #112
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone have any thoughts on the ‘information field’ ?
And also why doesn't Bill and Kerry get involved with this discussion?
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:33 PM   #113
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flynt144 View Post
Everything is made from consciousness, Peterson said that the consciousness field and the information field where different. They are not different. The information field is a function of the field of consciousness just like everything else is. Some have called it the Akashic Records. It is all information that is stored by the consciousness of the matrix of all realities.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #114
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynt144 View Post
Ask something you would like them to discuss. I will attempt a communication and see if they want to do answers in writing. Or I could record and post somewhere. Or they could address the questions on their radio show.

This came up in another thread - maybe I should start a dedicated thread for questions for Bill and Kerry. Better yet, someone could do that for me ... and I will instigate drawing their attention to it?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #115
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Karen, from the collective brain power of those who contribute to this forum there were a few holes blown through lots of Peterson's statements. At the end of the Peterson video Bill said 'it was the most important interview they have ever done', surely its important enough to defend? I would imagine what was said over 12 hours the previous day would defend it nicely thank you !
Not having time to post on their own web site seems a bit of a cop out?
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:07 AM   #116
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

What a long interview and such a huge disappointment! I am really disillusioned with Project Camelot, don't know if I should bother to see any more of their so called whistleblowers (I think all they're doing is blowing hot air out their rear ends).

Pete Peterson was so hyped up and boy did we wait a long time to see the interview.

So he built a operating flying saucer from instructions on Sumerian stone tablets hey? No big deal, no need to go into slight detail, I do that kind of thing every day... share the recipe man!

This rat fish oil connected to Weston Price's discovery is vitamin K2 according to www.westonaprice.org, so don't know what Pete is talking about? Maybe Vitamin K2 can rid your body of calcification in the arteries and pineal gland???

I wonder which of Bill and Kerry's close friends recommended that they see Pete Peterson, was it dan "the rubbish" burisch?

A WASTE OF TIME

Last edited by DAYDREAMER; 09-11-2009 at 03:13 AM.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:22 AM   #117
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
I'm totally with you here Baron, I noticed this big error about halal meat as well when I watched the video.

But I would dissagree about our western stun method being fear and painfree too, I have friends who worked in an Abatoir and said the cattle line up and see the cattle in front of them being killed, the stunner doesn't always work and the so called Humane killer ie the bolt they shoot in to the poor beasts head doesn't always kill outright and the cow sometimes gets slit open alive.

Basically we don't need to eat flesh, in our pretty abundent westerm world.
If I am a bush man living in the jungle then yes, I need to hunt animals to survive but in Dublin city were I live there is abundant food and exotic deliquecies of every nature that are not dead animals....

Also methane from the beef industry gives us 40% of all our CS gasses.
Emmisions from airoplanes and automabiles gives us 30% yet I don't see them enforcing a beef fart tax on big beef industry along with the proposed carben tax on our cars???
Beef... Texas.... Republicans... blaa blaa...
Those aren't Northern Lights!!!!

I'm gonna go buy up the bean factory's... the fart tax is comin!! DC is gonna break wind on this one!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 09-11-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #118
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I had to laugh at his suggestion that the extra four limbs in the famous Da Vinci graphic were from a female standing behind, if so she's quite "pumped up"

TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #119
Antara
Avalon Senior Member

This interview stuff has reminded me it's about not getting TOO stuck in the story but rather doing self-inquiry into why I feel such a need to have this big-secret information (which turns out to not be so big afterall). Is this adding to my self-mastery, to my joy, or is it feeding my nearly insatiable desire to solve all the great mysteries of the universe, and make that NOW.

Don’t get me wrong, this is a fantastic drama I have conjured up and it actually plays right into my “hennypenny the world is going to end” UFO dreams I have had since childhood. So I have got to reign in that tendency and balance it with a dose of “is this where I want my energy/focus/power to go?” .

It is a balancing act for me to keep remembering that I am only a prisoner on a prison planet if I so choose to view myself that way. Sorry, I had to get this off my chest. But guaranteed I will be enjoying the story, the debate, but constantly reminding myself to not get stuck in the Panic Club , to bring my focus back to “what can I create with my focused energy for the good of all?” balance balance balance. And be wise. Is there a section for that in these forums?
This is a great reminder (pt 1 of a 10 part video)
Antara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:33 PM   #120
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
This interview stuff has reminded me it's about not getting TOO stuck in the story but rather doing self-inquiry into why I feel such a need to have this big-secret information (which turns out to not be so big afterall). Is this adding to my self-mastery, to my joy, or is it feeding my nearly insatiable desire to solve all the great mysteries of the universe, and make that NOW.

Don’t get me wrong, this is a fantastic drama I have conjured up and it actually plays right into my “hennypenny the world is going to end” UFO dreams I have had since childhood. So I have got to reign in that tendency and balance it with a dose of “is this where I want my energy/focus/power to go?” .

It is a balancing act for me to keep remembering that I am only a prisoner on a prison planet if I so choose to view myself that way. Sorry, I had to get this off my chest. But guaranteed I will be enjoying the story, the debate, but constantly reminding myself to not get stuck in the Panic Club , to bring my focus back to “what can I create with my focused energy for the good of all?” balance balance balance. And be wise. Is there a section for that in these forums?
This is a great reminder (pt 1 of a 10 part video)
YouTube - Tuning in Part 1
I believe the best way to get the right answers, is to ask the right questions. I can guarantee you that your questions go somewhere.

The spirituality section, and the books, videos, and articles, etc section are mostly about this type of discussion and a place to post videos like tuning in.

I've got the tuning in dvd, and it's really a nice piece of work. Wendy Kennedy (shown in the utube clip) is a favourite. She channels the same 9th dimensional Pleiadian Collective that my wife talks to every day. They showed me what compassion is. We love Bashar too.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #121
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

I was also disappointed. During the long wait I had to ask myself: just what are you waiting for? What do you think they are gong t tell you that will change your life? The best thing I can do is meditate and all the answers will come to me. I go to work and I clean my house. That's all I need to do. If the earth shifts, so be it. I'll see you after the shift. Remember we are immortal souls. Love and Peace to you all.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #122
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I have finally seen the interview. Here are my comments:

I thought Bill, David's and Kerry's interviewing was excellent. David asked some great questions, as did Bill.

I though some of Pete's information was interesting, mostly Part 2 about healing. But I didn't agree or resonate with everything he said.

His "whistleblowing" was non-existent, at least on camera. Two of the most interesting things he said was about Obama, that a) he had no idea what he was getting into and he is trying to do the best he can in a bad situation and b) disclosure is very close.

I would love to know what he said off camera, if anyone would like to PM me, LOL! "They" can kill me if they want to!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #123
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

CAN KEEP A SECRET WHEN
ARE DEAD

Mind your head!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #124
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
I was also disappointed. During the long wait I had to ask myself: just what are you waiting for? What do you think they are gong t tell you that will change your life? The best thing I can do is meditate and all the answers will come to me. I go to work and I clean my house. That's all I need to do. If the earth shifts, so be it. I'll see you after the shift. Remember we are immortal souls. Love and Peace to you all.
Dear Voltron, I'm with you all the way !! My feelings exactly. I'm tired of giving so much attention to all these outside sources. All the answers that we need which are relavent to our own lives are within ourselves. If we can just stay quite and still for a little bit we just might be able to tune in.
That's what I'm beginning to do as well. Take care of my self and my family, love and honour other human beings and the earth and everything will fall into place.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #125
Antara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I believe the best way to get the right answers, is to ask the right questions. I can guarantee you that your questions go somewhere.

The spirituality section, and the books, videos, and articles, etc section are mostly about this type of discussion and a place to post videos like tuning in.

I've got the tuning in dvd, and it's really a nice piece of work. Wendy Kennedy (shown in the utube clip) is a favourite. She channels the same 9th dimensional Pleiadian Collective that my wife talks to every day. They showed me what compassion is. We love Bashar too.
Thanks MyPlanet2 - tis easy to get lost in the cyber hallways of the two forums with the wide choice of rabbit holes. Also, I completely love the TUNING IN video, i had so many AHA moments it was ridiculous. And a big "Very cool" about your wife's star connection.
Antara is offline   Reply With Quote