Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 02-04-2009, 03:29 AM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jesuit presidency

By Jonathan Gray.

"Pope Blesses Obama" was the title of a report in the National Post, concerning what is apparently the first time a Pope has blessed the American Presidency New US president Barak Obama has surrounded himself with Jesuit trained confidants.

His Vice-President is Roman Catholic Joe Biden. Mike Strautmanis, a senior legal counsel to Obama presidential team, is Jesuit trained. Obama’s Chicago mentor is Gregory Galluzzo, a 'former' Jesuit priest.

Obama's Chief Speechwriter, Jon Favreau, was Jesuit-trained. Obama's Senior Military and Foreign Policy Advisor, Maj. Gen. J. Scott Gration, was Jesuit-trained. Obama's Deputy Communications Director, Dan Pfeiffer, was Jesuit-trained. (P.D. Stuart, Codeword Barbelon) The significance of this is enormous. I

t is the fulfillment of a 200 yearstrategy which involves ownership and command of America's finances,law courts, military, media, entertainment and pharmaceutical industries.

Most Americans won’t want this. But the coup will have been achieved.

What will happen after that? Watch carefully. There are some interesting times ahead.

Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:19 AM   #2
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesuit presidency

The USA (corporation of virginia) is property of the pope.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:36 AM   #3
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
The USA (corporation of virginia) is property of the pope.
Hi avyaktam - It's what...?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Hi avyaktam - It's what...?
I don't think it is really important, but as you are a friend I explain why a put this remark.
I guess you know about this thing called Maritime Law or Admiralty law as explained by Jordan Maxwell and the likes. So it seems that Corporation of Virginia or Virginia Corporation (I don't remember) is in this respect the legal entity that forms the basis of the USA and is owned by the house of Windsor, the queen of England. That means the USA is not really a country, but a corporation and everything and everybody in it are property.
In the 14th century England could't pay its taxes to the Vatican. The house of Windsor than made a deal where they gave England to the pope in exchange that they could keep the stewardship. Voila, my layman explanation for why if you are an american you are property of the pope, and so, in a way, these Jezuits are rightfully in the government. (This pope thing I heard in a radio interview with Stewart Swerdlow)

So you could consider:
Americans declared independence, but did they declare maritime law invalid?

Last edited by avyaktam; 02-06-2009 at 12:28 PM.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't think it is really important, but as you are a friend I explain why a put this remark.
I guess you know about this thing called Maritime Law or Admiralty law as explained by Jordan Maxwell and the likes. So it seems that Corporation of Virginia or Virginia Corporation (I don't remember) is in this respect the legal entity that forms the basis of the USA and is owned by the house of Windsor, the queen of England. That means the USA is not really a country, but a corporation and everything and everybody in it are property.
In the 14th century England could't pay its taxes to the Vatican. The house of Windsor than made a deal where they gave England to the pope in exchange that they could keep the stewardship. Voila, my layman explanation for why if you are an american you are property of the pope, and so, in a way, these Jezuits are rightfully in the government. (This pope thing I heard in a radio interview with Stewart Swerdlow)

So you could consider:
Ahhh, I didn't know that, very interesting!

Cheers man!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome back Ashatav,haven't seen you here in a while.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:51 AM   #7
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

So you could consider:
actually, the ruling house in the fourteenth century were the plantagenets. the house of windsor was only named that in the first world war to hide their german name. since the 18th century, the ruling houses of england have all been german. there hasn't been an anglo-saxon on the throne of england for centuries.

the fact that the papacy had such a hold on england, was the major reason henry the eighth broke from rome in 1538.

Last edited by oldpaganfreak; 03-05-2009 at 07:00 AM.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:57 AM   #8
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

ps. for that matter, the plantagenets were french, not english. edward 'longshanks' plantagenet, edward the first, didn't speak english. he spoke french and only knew how to swear in english.
arguably, the last 'english' king of england was harold, who died in the battle of hastings in 1066.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:02 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following are short video clips of an ex-Jesuit: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6cdU...eature=related. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4pkU...eature=related. Also, here are videos which attempt to connect the Vatican with the Nazis: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_lB...29D20&index=16. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEATQF5lCYo. A final video illustrates the inhumanity of man toward fellow human beings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8Pd...eature=related. History is not kind to just about every organization and nation. The human-race has a nasty past. I don't wish to place blame on any particular group...but it is important to look at history with a very penetrating gaze. Otherwise we will repeat the same mistakes over and over again. I suspect a demonic/alien force behind the subversion, coercion, violence, and atrocity. This thing goes way back into ancient Babylon and Egypt. Some suggest that a Fourth Reich aka New World Order is just around the corner...which will make Hitler and Stalin look like Laurel and Hardy. Would this be One Nation Under Satan? I don't have a problem with various groups and individuals competing for power...but the Constitution must remain firmly in place...and enough experienced referees need to be present to make sure everyone plays by the rules(no AK-47's on the basketball court!). We can do better as a human race. If we do not...we may cease to exist. Next!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-04-2009 at 08:06 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #10
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The following are short video clips of an ex-Jesuit: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6cdU...eature=related. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4pkU...eature=related. Also, here are videos which attempt to connect the Vatican with the Nazis: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_lB...29D20&index=16. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEATQF5lCYo. A final video illustrates the inhumanity of man toward fellow human beings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8Pd...eature=related. History is not kind to just about every organization and nation. The human-race has a nasty past. I don't wish to place blame on any particular group...but it is important to look at history with a very penetrating gaze. Otherwise we will repeat the same mistakes over and over again. I suspect a demonic/alien force behind the subversion, coercion, violence, and atrocity. This thing goes way back into ancient Babylon and Egypt. Some suggest that a Fourth Reich aka New World Order is just around the corner...which will make Hitler and Stalin look like Laurel and Hardy. Would this be One Nation Under Satan? I don't have a problem with various groups and individuals competing for power...but the Constitution must remain firmly in place...and enough experienced referees need to be present to make sure everyone plays by the rules(no AK-47's on the basketball court!). We can do better as a human race. If we do not...we may cease to exist. Next!
Exelent, Thanks!
Old 03-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #11
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Jesuit presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
It is the fulfillment of a 200 yearstrategy which involves ownership and command of America's finances,law courts, military, media, entertainment and pharmaceutical industries.

Actually - Its the coming together of a 2000 year old Strategy. That said - I'm with Ya though...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:28 AM   #12
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks triple 7! hohohoho, I was in vacations hahaha Good to know about you and all to!

PS: Yeah, or earlier to my taste Mercuriel! The thing is this thread is a part of the newsletter of Jonathan Gray, haha so I don't want to put something he doesn't say in it! haha

cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 03-03-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #13
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Jesuit presidency

Welcome back Ashatav!
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:12 AM   #14
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote: