Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #401
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Well for one, I have german roots (royalty, along with swedish/nordic roots/royalty). In addition you mentioned the "royal Engineers" from germany during WWII. It seems the "royal engineers" Have quite a bit of information leading to an assumption that much has begun from Germany. Any thoughts?
I mentioned my father and the Royal Engineers, his duty in Germany at latter stages of the war for a reason. His unit were deployed on several missions, they, with US forces liberated one of the concentration camps. Another, more secretive mission resulted in my father falling from the back of an army truck. Because of the secret nature of the mission they were on, had just ended, he was unable to be flown home for treatment immediately. This caused long term problems for him. You are correct, a great deal of modern technologies have their beginnings with Germany from the 1940's, carried thru to allied forces under 'Paperclip'.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #402
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Does our DNA directly effect ones ability to "manifest"? Or other "abilities"?
abilities yes
pronounced psychic abilities including what is termed psychokinetics, remote influencing and viewing to an advanced level

Do you mean the Ability to manifest? What abilities? Concentration, process etc...? (sorry, kinda asking the same question again) Some may have a "one up" scenario on others based on DNA?
increased brain usage, enhanced knowledge parameters

or, are some bloodlines (DNA lines) enhanced to perform manifestations more than the other? Could you explain?
some have been repeating the 'blue bloodline' as being superior and the only one to be prized, incorrect
those whose DNA has been altered/manipulated/enhanced have greater mind access, greater psi levels, greater abilities to acheive

How can one know?
have you any what would be termed paranormal abilities or powers?

Are there "trigger" mechanisms to awaken latent abilities? (DNA that is dorment)
that can be accomplished several ways yes, drugs/chemicals, etc

How about any mental exercises?
not on their own no

I appologize if my questions seem basic and simple. It just seems easier than trying to find all the educated terms and "language"

Thank you again for your patients and insight

Have you heard the term "superhuman" and do you have any knowledge as to what details make up this name?
Yes, superhuman, MK2 human, supersoldier, all enhanced, genetically, explained in previous posts

Thank you Barry, sorry to be repetitive on the "superhuman" subject.

Could some of "us" be superhuman and not know it yet? (created, released to be used later? )
yes that is certainly a possibility

So thankfull for your time Barry
my pleasure, hope i've helped some, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 09:24 PM   #403
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
I mentioned my father and the Royal Engineers, his duty in Germany at latter stages of the war for a reason. His unit were deployed on several missions, they, with US forces liberated one of the concentration camps. Another, more secretive mission resulted in my father falling from the back of an army truck. Because of the secret nature of the mission they were on, had just ended, he was unable to be flown home for treatment immediately. This caused long term problems for him. You are correct, a great deal of modern technologies have their beginnings with Germany from the 1940's, carried thru to allied forces under 'Paperclip'.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Thank you so much for sharing barry,

You know whats funny (well I dont know if its funny) I posted a thread regarding manifesting... I spoke of my ability to manifest "paperclips". The damn things will not stop showing up
Old 11-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #404
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you so much for sharing barry,

You know whats funny (well I dont know if its funny) I posted a thread regarding manifesting... I spoke of my ability to manifest "paperclips". The damn things will not stop showing up

really? paperclips appearing from nowhere? now thats neat, are you keeping them in a separate place? its odd, can you explain how they manifest please?

Very interested

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 09:29 PM   #405
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe 'paperclips' are on there way to becoming gold coins, jewels, food, and water.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #406
seismorg
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Maybe 'paperclips' are on there way to becoming gold coins, jewels, food, and water.
I do hope so, buy steel get gold, they did it we can do also. first post. I do know what is happening
Old 11-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #407
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

or, are some bloodlines (DNA lines) enhanced to perform manifestations more than the other? Could you explain?
some have been repeating the 'blue bloodline' as being superior and the only one to be prized, incorrect
those whose DNA has been altered/manipulated/enhanced have greater mind access, greater psi levels, greater abilities to acheive

Can you explain what you mean by "acheive"? Do you simply mean business success or possibly on the "spirit" side?

How can one know?

I believe so... I just "know" things.

Could some of "us" be superhuman and not know it yet? (created, released to be used later? )

Could there be a possible "competition" as to when "they" -PTB or the timing of when, release these abilities for there benefit? Would I (or whomever) be aware of this?

not on their own no

Could you explain why not on their own (mental exercises)?

Once again thank you kindly Barry for your insight

Do you mean the Ability to manifest? What abilities? Concentration, process etc...? (sorry, kinda asking the same question again) Some may have a "one up" scenario on others based on DNA?

You mention increased brain usage/enhanced knowledge parameters, both of which may very well be "knowledge" of information that "most" should not have?
Old 11-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #408
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
really? paperclips appearing from nowhere? now thats neat, are you keeping them in a separate place? its odd, can you explain how they manifest please?

Very interested

THE WATCHER
I said "I will learn how to bring things in (manifest)" , for some reason I picked 'paperclips'. Yes appearing from nowhere, because of the simplicity of the object ( no emotions/negative attachements etc..). I simply intended it to be so one day with a quick "focus" (of a shiny new paperclip), let that thought "go" with confidence (said it is so), then within a minute, it was there after a few steps.

I do not keep them.. usually just pick them up and ask "why", put them back down and carry on

I am truly starting to wonder what the "paperclips" are all about. Then you mentioned "paperclip" and the synchronicity of it really makes me contemplate. project paperclip... hmmm
Old 11-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #409
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seismorg View Post
I do hope so, buy steel get gold, they did it we can do also. first post. I do know what is happening
what do you know is "happening"
Old 11-15-2008, 09:57 PM   #410
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Barry,

I am grateful for you spending time with my questions...

My bloodlines and history have been coming up alot lately. I have always been fascinated with "someones" History and purpose TODAY. I am not sure why but I am drawn to you and that beautiful mind of yours. I guess I am just saying thanks for "opening up" areas (questions) that I have been asking to be opened.

I am reviewing what you have said thus far and a few more questions coming.

Here is a quick one... How old are you? What month were you born?

I think I will have more questions regarding Many people having plant and animal DNA in the mix.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:14 PM   #411
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

How would you "class" your bloodline/DNA?

Was your mother German?

You mentioned as a child you went through quite a bit, your parents obviously had information. Did you say you were sat down and told everything they knew?
Did your father Choose to be involved or was it more or less a "responsibility"(no choice)
Old 11-15-2008, 10:16 PM   #412
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
now that would be really useful

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #413
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Osenberg List, by Werner Osenberg, a University of Hannover engineer-scientist, head of the Wehrforschungsgemeinschaft (Eng: Military Research Association).

Was your father on this list?

In 1959, ninety-four Operation Paperclip men went to the U.S., including Friedwardt Winterberg, Hans Dolezalek, and Friedrich Wigand. [9] Through 1990, the operation immigrated 1,600 personnel,[9] with the "intellectual reparations" taken by the U.S. and the U.K. (patents and industrial processes) valued at some $10 billion dollars.[13]

Is the above familiar?
Old 11-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #414
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Can you explain what you mean by "acheive"? Do you simply mean business success or possibly on the "spirit" side?
achievents in many areas

How can one know?
the term i used, paranormal, is one of my pet hates but mainstream researchers love the term. yes i have certain abilities, enhanced over time

I believe so... I just "know" things.

Could there be a possible "competition" as to when "they" -PTB or the timing of when, release these abilities for there benefit? Would I (or whomever) be aware of this?
too many variables to give any accurate timeline

not on their own no

Could you explain why not on their own (mental exercises)?
the mind requires certain boosts from external means

Once again thank you kindly Barry for your insight

You mention increased brain usage/enhanced knowledge parameters, both of which may very well be "knowledge" of information that "most" should not have?
includes an awareness above and beyond usual parameters yes

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #415
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I said "I will learn how to bring things in (manifest)" , for some reason I picked 'paperclips'. Yes appearing from nowhere, because of the simplicity of the object ( no emotions/negative attachements etc..). I simply intended it to be so one day with a quick "focus" (of a shiny new paperclip), let that thought "go" with confidence (said it is so), then within a minute, it was there after a few steps.

I do not keep them.. usually just pick them up and ask "why", put them back down and carry on

I am truly starting to wonder what the "paperclips" are all about. Then you mentioned "paperclip" and the synchronicity of it really makes me contemplate. project paperclip... hmmm
sychronicity, you will find that manifesting more and more

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #416
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry,

I am grateful for you spending time with my questions...

My bloodlines and history have been coming up alot lately. I have always been fascinated with "someones" History and purpose TODAY. I am not sure why but I am drawn to you and that beautiful mind of yours. I guess I am just saying thanks for "opening up" areas (questions) that I have been asking to be opened.

I am reviewing what you have said thus far and a few more questions coming.

Here is a quick one... How old are you? What month were you born?
lol strictly between us i'm 56, born on 10th june

I think I will have more questions regarding Many people having plant and animal DNA in the mix.
please be my guest

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 10:34 PM   #417
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

my bloodline is celtic and all i can say for now is that my DNA has been modified/altered

Was your mother German?
no she was English

You mentioned as a child you went through quite a bit, your parents obviously had information. Did you say you were sat down and told everything they knew?
They were somehow coerced into working with the controllers of the genetic program from the start, unfortunately i was never given any explanation or reasons by my parents, a closely kept secret between them and never divulged to me
Did your father Choose to be involved or was it more or less a "responsibility"(no choice)
I am using logic and state it was something they were made to participate in
warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #418
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Osenberg List, by Werner Osenberg, a University of Hannover engineer-scientist, head of the Wehrforschungsgemeinschaft (Eng: Military Research Association).

Was your father on this list?
no he was not

In 1959, ninety-four Operation Paperclip men went to the U.S., including Friedwardt Winterberg, Hans Dolezalek, and Friedrich Wigand. [9] Through 1990, the operation immigrated 1,600 personnel,[9] with the "intellectual reparations" taken by the U.S. and the U.K. (patents and industrial processes) valued at some $10 billion dollars.[13]

Is the above familiar?
I know of this yes

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #419
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

n 1959, ninety-four Operation Paperclip men went to the U.S., including Friedwardt Winterberg, Hans Dolezalek, and Friedrich Wigand. [9] Through 1990, the operation immigrated 1,600 personnel,[9] with the "intellectual reparations" taken by the U.S. and the U.K. (patents and industrial processes) valued at some $10 billion dollars.[13]

Do you know of these patents and industrial processes? Were/are they classified?

my bloodline is celtic and all i can say for now is that my DNA has been modified/altered

How so? (if you dont mind sharing)
Is there something you can do (nicely) to let me know you are there?
Old 11-15-2008, 11:13 PM   #420
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
n 1959, ninety-four Operation Paperclip men went to the U.S., including Friedwardt Winterberg, Hans Dolezalek, and Friedrich Wigand. [9] Through 1990, the operation immigrated 1,600 personnel,[9] with the "intellectual reparations" taken by the U.S. and the U.K. (patents and industrial processes) valued at some $10 billion dollars.[13]

Do you know of these patents and industrial processes? Were/are they classified?
many files pertaining to the paperclip and other programs are stored at a US facility, i have been told of certain data within that location

perhaps as time progresses here i can open up more on these matters
do you mean something along the lines of a sound or movement close by to your present location?
Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 11:28 PM   #421
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

do you mean something along the lines of a sound or movement close by to your present location?

Dear god man

or perhaps maybe it was a paperclip I just found in my left pocket with the same coating as in your avatar!!

Sound or movement? That would be divine
Old 11-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #422
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

i have been told of certain data within that location

Why were you told?
Old 11-15-2008, 11:33 PM   #423
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Is Wales or the Welch included in the Celtic bloodline you are speaking of?
Old 11-15-2008, 11:38 PM   #424
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Dear god man
sorry? meaning please

or perhaps maybe it was a paperclip I just found in my left pocket with the same coating as in your avatar!!
hmmmm

Sound or movement? That would be divine
but could be explained away as purely subjective

All ok there? warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 11:40 PM   #425
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i have been told of certain data within that location

Why were you told?
i was to be made aware of the types of programs, the personnel, the agendas, as it assisted my work

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread