Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-06-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
Fred
Banned

Default Proton accelerator / black holes September 10th

Hi Im not here to Spam Stuff but this got my attention a friend of mind brought this to me.
Proton Accelerator

Quick info (not sure its all right but just to give a small picture of it)

Big circular tubing system under earth in France/Swiss border

They take molecules and make them go fast (really fast) around the circle (17 miles circle)
(not sure but Dann Brown in demon and Angel is talking about This)

They collide molecules (protons) to make them smaller and get to the smallest part to find out the composition of the smallest particles known

The CERN is making a new one and are testing it on September 10th

ill give you a link you may want to check they give you all the details and they are talking about Black hole because this will go at 99.9% of light speed

If anyone knows anything about it

I know Einstein and some Greats minds of this planet had alot of theories about time travel and Light speed

http://www.physorg.com/news139467844.html

Quote from the site

But will the collisions be powerful enough to create a tiny mass of particles with a gravitational pull so strong it can "eat" other matter -- a microscopic black hole? And if yes, could such a thing grow big enough to swallow Earth itself?

The fact is, the LHC could produce a tiny, extremely short-lived (read: harmless) black hole. It is an unlikely event, but one that physicists are nonetheless excited about. However, they discount the possibility of a stable black hole -- one with the chance to grow into something worth worrying about -- as much more science fiction than science.

Recently, two physicists took a close, practical look at the issue by examining known astrophysical phenomena, using what scientists already know about the universe to determine the likelihood that the LHC will produce stable black holes on Earth.

but if the black hole was neutral, and if it was also stable, emitting no Hawking radiation, that could be troubling. Giddings and Mangano examine this scenario despite that the likelihood of it occurring is almost zero, since scientists believe that neutralization could not occur without the emission of Hawking radiation. Neutralization and Hawking radiation are intricately linked quantum processes; if one is occurring, the other should be, too.

Just take a look at the whole thing

Fred

Montreal/QC
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:41 PM   #2
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Proton accelerator / black holes September 10th

i believe actual particle collision doesnt happen for a few more weeks, but september 10th is the first official test date of the particle beam. there is legal action being taken, but we will see how quickly the european court of human rights bureaucracy process it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...the-world.html
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished watching "Michael Tsarion-The Destruction Of Atlantis". I was just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on the connection between the alleged attempt to break the energy web/net surounding the planet, that has been going on for the last 11'000+ years and CERN's Large Haldron Collider?.

Links to the video bellow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNetL...eature=related
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #4
Henry Deacon

Default Con CERN ? not really

Dear Inhabitants of this "Pale Blue Dot",

i scribble these bits here - while under the influence of a multitude of powerful prescription medications and chronic Intractable pain... so please excuse any typos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes time to align the CERN systems.
So enjoy the wait.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
'...
CERN’s web site states that we have not been destroyed by effects of cosmic rays and micro black holes will evaporate.

Cosmic rays travel at too high a velocity to be captured by Earths gravity, and Hawking Radiation is disputed http://XXX.LANL.gov/abs/gr-qc/0304042 and contradicts Einstein’s relatively successful relativity theory.

Collider particles smash head on like a car collision and can be captured by Earth’s gravity, and relativity predicts micro black holes will not decay (Hawking called Einstein doubly wrong, yet it is Einstein who is repeatedly found to have been correct in his theories) - Not all of his theories - but most of them. There is currently no reasonable proof of LHC safety, LSAG (LHC Safety Assessment Group) has been trying for months to prove safety without success.

If micro black holes are created, calculation might need to account for the same quantum effects that Hawking predicts but as an accelerator not as a decay factor.

NewScientist March 22-28 “Stakes get higher in antimatter puzzle”: “We can say with greater than 99.7 per cent probability that CP violation is there” says Sivestrini [of Italy’s National Institute of Nuclear Physics INFN] (link from Los Alamos National Laboratories: http://XXX.LANL.gov/abs/0803.0659).

Cosmic Rays...

…any such novel particle created in nature by cosmic ray impacts would be left with a velocity at nearly the speed of light, relative to earth. At such speeds, …, is believed by most theorists to simply pass harmlessly through our planet with relatively minor impact. … Conversely, some novel particles that might be created at the LHC may be at a low velocity relative to earth's velocity. A fair percentage could be captured by earth’s gravity, and could possibly accrete matter with disastrous consequences of your earth becoming a large black hole.... '

------------------------------
"God doesn't play dice"...
------------------------------

Bottom line:
i have participated in many similar/related projects over a period of many decades - with teams of many organizations and agencies (globally, etc.) and we are still here. ( at least i am "here" - not sure if anyone else is anymore )

Regardless of the above,
There is a High probability Earth will be here for a long long time.

Earth Does have a number of futures already!

Other undesirable effects can be created from the operation of accelerators functioning at Tera-V magnitudes. I do not wish to discuss those effects at this "time". Similar breaches in the fabric have been created many times in the "past".

----------------------------------------------------------
Life is very short. Like vapor in the desert.

Enjoy the time you have here.

Best wishes for your good health and happiness.

May you find Your bliss.
----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Henry Deacon; 09-07-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:52 PM   #5
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Con CERN ? not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post

Re: Con CERN ? not really

[snip]

at least i am "here" - not sure if anyone else is anymore )
This really made me laugh...

(Henry has a wonderful sense of humor. Look for it everywhere, especially in unusual places )

...something that was always impossible to portray on the fact-focused Project Camelot.

So here we can have a bit more fun.

Hi, Henry!

Welcome to Avalon. I'm more than delighted you're here. We'll have to get you talking to Michael St.Clair, who was also online last time I looked. (Hi, Michael!) And maybe David Wilcock will drop in... would be quite a party.

Folks - listen to this guy, along the way. He knows stuff.

A bug hug to you, Henry

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:04 PM   #6
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Mr Deacon for participating, I've sent this link to my new clear scientist partner - who at best ignores every warning I find!
There are obviously more serious matters to deal with... (in the next few weeks)!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:53 AM   #7
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

I watched a guy called David Adair he claimed to have built a magnetic encased fusion rocket engine and the way he described it was working on the same principals as the particle acclelerators.
He was encasing a sun with arocket nozzel!
Big Fat Claim -due to the fact it uses a sun -light speed capable!
Would be good if he could explain it coz we are getting complicated folks.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:16 AM   #8
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

CERN excites me.

Hello Henry Deacon! I enjoy reading the transcripts of your interviews so much! Will I scare you if I say I'm your biggest fan? Thank you for all you have done and will do as I know there's more to come.

This forum is awesome! If Wilcock joins I'll be one happy lady!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:40 PM   #9
Henry Deacon

Default Maya is all the "elite" may "win" ... They are of the lost ...

Thank you "Ruby".

i hope you will support anyone's efforts to support a positive view of life.

The "doom and gloom" material presented to the masses, only serves to instill temporal fear and control.

The minority who believe they can control and own this world Will fail. They truely are the ignorant ones.

They do not understand the true nature of the realm we all reside in...

The "so-called elite" attempt to acquire That which is "maya".... so they will have acquired nothing But "maya" in the end. :-) Maybe even "war" and conflict will continue in Their worlds beyond... That is of their worlds but not of mine.

We will have peace and harmony if we wish for it and we turn our focus, attention and efforts in the direction of peace, cooperation and harmony.

No physics lessons or data here.
That work is done... not of interest or importance to me.

Training of one's heart/mind is Key - It is the Fifth Element.

Last edited by Henry Deacon; 09-08-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:15 AM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great series of 6 vids. from the BBC entitled 'End Day' -6 different scenarios on waking up at the same time (7.00) every morning and how the day unfolds from Bird flu to asteroids,tsunamis,and a black hole in this last one attached below!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T1vKisefsuI
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:57 AM   #11
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you PCamelot for putting this site together. And a big thank you to Henry Deacon for daring to step forward.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #12
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

This physicist explains so clearly what theyre trying to prove with CERN, i thought it would be a good idea to mention it here. 42 highly entertaining minutes that might make you re-think your reality. I hope youll enjoy as much as i did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-vKh_jKX7Q
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #13
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Con CERN ? not really

[QUOTE=Henry Deacon;1782]Dear Inhabitants of this "Pale Blue Dot",

i scribble these bits here - while under the influence of a multitude of powerful prescription medications and chronic Intractable pain... so please excuse any typos.

I HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER AND RECOVER VERY SOON HENRY!
thanks for contributions to this site...I have to admit I was sceptical that this was not someone else using your pseudonym, however Bill assures that this is indeed you..their main man for 'source' info!
I am deeply grateful for what you have done by taking risks and coming forward...just look how many people are arriving here in just a few days!! and each of us is spreading the word in any way possible. INCREDIBLE!

you have my respect.

stay safe!

thankyou.
namaste
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:40 PM   #14
moscarda

henry deacon
have you ever tried to play violin ? you think is difficult , but when you start you understand how difficult it is far more beyond what you thought , that's your future probabilistic theory , a stargate episode on time travel is more usefull , and then we will never know if the past has been changed if somebody changed the middle ages , if napoleon didn't losse at waterloo or if hitler won the second world war without finishing in the alter antarctica hotel.
sometimes we didn't focus on the problem , i have to say that i admire and respect deeply , the work that you ( also if sometimes you seem a litlle bit dinsinfo ) and project camelot are doing , but there is somethings strange and i thing is the knowledge on the human nature , about consciouseness , attention , and " connecting the dot ".
first we connect the dots according to our logic , that is created by the education we received , that is "propaganda " according to bertrand russell , an insider , and as the wise persons know the humans can focus the attention just on few things and these as to be remarkable to be remebered , so the most important changes happens without anybody noticing it and than you have to create immidiate problems to avoid the attention on the real ones , maybe biggers that has to come .
than guys , this is for project camelot , sometimes you seem too naive , i know that you can filter the informations better than you do , by filtering i intend questioning the people with proper questions , not censoring ,because i had red a lot of things you have written and you are prepared , but sometimes your optmistic view , don't let you focus on the matters , like zagami, maybe fullford .
i don't have any inside information but is more than 25 years that i read and observe the world trying to understand what is not on the frontpage , i have to say that i think i noticed a lot of intersting things but i have to say that the true reality of things is completely different from the reality i live , to explain better this point , if i did't have a computer or a tv i would never think that this world is about to change and this really worries me because i think that the awakeness of the people , as you call it , is not so huge as you think and that the real problem in the future will be like always , the humans.

last thing , a lot of things we know are not so correct , but not just in geopolitic , or hidden governement secret , medicine , technology , history , antropology , astrology these are all matters that have to be discussed better , but with whom ? who cares ? they are wright after century of creation of the perfect idiot , give him a mercedes and we will fight for you .
don't look at humans with the optmistic view of the wise ones they don't match the numbers of the others , the game on this point is already over , that' s doesn't mean that you can't enjoy deeply your life or who you have around you , it means just that is very difficult , if you don't live all the time in a group of insider , to change the ral way in wich people consider life , exactly as the movie the tv broadcast all the day.

bye guys
i love your works
Old 09-09-2008, 01:01 PM   #15
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

Quantum Physics is mistaken about many things. Much of the physics is "fixed" by make formulas work. They don't have a clue what a black hole is. It would seem that any scientist instead of doing something just becuae they can, should ask "should I do this".

The Electric Universe (EU) folks have proof which is not widely know nor accepted because it challenges too many. The EU scientists can explain all these "unexplainables" in physics quite easily with no need to add or subtract anything in formula.

I am not knowledgeable enough about this to answer any question. I am just passing on the information, because I think as we focus only on the physics theories etc. we are leaving out validated facts regarding the Universe which somehow should enter our conversations. The Eu research was suppressed for a quite a while. Wonder why? Think of all the "unanswered questions" in physics? EU answers most of them with no need to fudge the equation.

“From the smallest particle to the largest galactic formation, a web of electrical circuitry connects and unifies all of nature, organizing galaxies, energizing stars, giving birth to planets and, on our own world, controlling weather and animating biological organisms. There are no isolated islands in an electric universe".
David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill

http://www.thunderbolts.info/home.htm

“Today, nothing is more important to the future and credibility of science than liberation from the gravity-driven universe of prior theory. A mistaken supposition has not only prevented intelligent and sincere investigators from seeing what would otherwise be obvious, it has bred indifference to possibilities that could have inspired the sciences for decades."
David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill, Thunderbolts of the Gods
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:23 PM   #16
Stinkhorn
Avalon Senior Member

CERN it seems to me is a larger, stronger version of what is in my backyard already...Fermilab National Accelerator.

They have done some experiments and have lost particles already, they have worked in conjuction with the University of Minnisota sending particles from Batavia IL, to Minn and some of the particles went missing. Where did they go? To the center of the earth of course.

I have 2 friends that work there and they were a little worried, now that CERN is coming online, they are really worried.
Stinkhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #17
Liv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Maya is all the "elite" may "win" ... They are of the lost ...

Thank You, Henry Deacon!
I've eagerly watched and read your Project Camelot interviews and became one of your many admirerers.
The important thing at this time is to remember WE ARE LOVE. This is the message I receive from the invisible. However, I believe we must be aware of what is going on while maintaining peace in mind.
Love, Light, Beauty & Joy,
Liv
Liv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #18
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkhorn View Post
CERN it seems to me is a larger, stronger version of what is in my backyard already...Fermilab National Accelerator.

They have done some experiments and have lost particles already, they have worked in conjuction with the University of Minnisota sending particles from Batavia IL, to Minn and some of the particles went missing. Where did they go? To the center of the earth of course.

I have 2 friends that work there and they were a little worried, now that CERN is coming online, they are really worried.
Although I cannot state to be knowledgeable in this field and have just looked into it shortly, but my understanding is that particles are "sent" inside a circular contained environment and such experiments you state like sending particles from one physical location to another doesn't and cannot take place. So either you are misinformed or simply make things up adding to the fear factor - but you are welcome to prove me wrong.
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #19
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Were still alive today!!!

WOOOOOOOO

live everyday like its your last day!

PS - i am only a few hundred km's from Geneva too, if anything strange happens i will let u know heheh
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:40 PM   #20
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Event_Horizon View Post
I just finished watching "Michael Tsarion-The Destruction Of Atlantis". I was just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on the connection between the alleged attempt to break the energy web/net surounding the planet, that has been going on for the last 11'000+ years and CERN's Large Haldron Collider?.

Links to the video bellow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNetL...eature=related
It wouldn't surprise me. I don't think that the guys you're obliquely referring to don't want to be here any more than we want them here. I have my reasons for placing a lot of credence in Tsarion's work, and the way I see it there are three main players in our worldly drama- us, them and the guys who locked them in with us.

The sooner they leave the better, because then all 3 players can face their own karma without interference. Seems to me the jailors get overlooked most of the time.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #21
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not worried about it.

In fact, I'm kind of excited about this.

However scientists have a bad habit of dismissing what they can't quantify or measure. Let's just hope whatever the results, we might finally begin to understand.

Science and Spirituality will one day be Einstein's dream of "Theory of Everything."

So, it all begins tomorrow, the 10th. But we probably won't get any press releases about what happened for a long, long time. Their successes or failures will be glossed over with vague words in the media.
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:10 PM   #22
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Pensioned research engineer Boyd Bushman who worked at Lockheed-Martin, tells us in the video below that the fysicians are on the wrong track with their Standard Field Model Theory. Lockheed-Martin would be hiding a lot of knowledge about the structure of the universe. This, maybe dangerous experiments with the LHC perhaps wouldn't be necessary if they made their knowledge public.

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...76446626962537 (26min)

He also talks about UFO's antigravity...

Last edited by stefaan; 09-09-2008 at 03:19 PM.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #23
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Were still alive today!!!

WOOOOOOOO

live everyday like its your last day!

PS - i am only a few hundred km's from Geneva too, if anything strange happens i will let u know heheh
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #24
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Great to hear from you Henry read all your info with all these great people pulling together who knowa what we can do
It's great to see your participating
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #25
Swamisalami
Banned

We had beautiful wheater in the lowlands of Holland, near the waterfront. Almost burned my skull. Felt great.

The Netherlands greet you Mister "Deacon".

Avé

The Swami
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote