Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 02:31 AM   #76
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers

Lionhawk,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for starting this thread. Many of us have started similar threads a year ago and had little response but found each other privately. I am glad to see so many of us out in the open and making important connections. There are others out there to be sure and I hope that they will come out and add more important information to this thread.

I have a question for you. I am aware from your posts in previous threads that you have also been in contact with other races. I have as well. I am curious if the other Rep contactees have also had multiple race contacts. I am looking for similarities in our experiences.

Thank you.

Peace of Mind through the Heart,
Wormhole
Old 10-14-2009, 02:36 AM   #77
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Hay worm...have I told you how much I love you lately?

Love ya girl!
Old 10-14-2009, 02:48 AM   #78
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Multiple race contacts here. Jacqui- that is very interesting to be branded in that manner. How long did the marks last? My oldest has that symbol (a Norse symbol) as a tatoo.....she is also an abductee......
Old 10-14-2009, 03:39 AM   #79
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Brook,

I want to thank you for putting this thread back on track early on!

Eleni,
Which races? Thank you so much for responding!

Jacqui,
Do you feel that the branding was a sacred symbol with the power to ward off threats, or a brand saying, "Do not touch, she's already been taken care of" as in a brand of meat with a tattoo, "this is grade A beef, "already inspected". Sorry to be so blunt.

Peace of Mind through the Heart,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-14-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:46 AM   #80
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Every post here about these experiences has been brave and open. These sharings are met with great compassion, I'm sure, from everyone at Avalon. No one could know your experiences without having had similar. And it must be good for you to compare notes and know that you are not alone in this world or in this forum.

The lightness at the front of the thread to bump it and later in defense of the lightness seems to have been taken as an afront to some participants. Over and over at Avalon we say that all levels are the place to be for each and every one who reaches his/her level. We support one another and remind one another to carry on. We also know that feeling VICTIM does not serve us in our lightness of being.

The traumas of 3-D life are many. Some are horriffic. One of us was shot from the sky to defend his country,a broken arrow survivor who is not bitter. Some of us have been raped or harmed in many ways by those we trusted. And so on. But we face those traumas to lose fear and then we rise and realize we are never victims.

Venom does not have a place here. Snake stories maybe, but not venom.
And reptilian stories need to be here- that's the thread!

The author of this very interesting thread said @ bill of light thread, "The template of oneness is the reality embracing all." Wow. A master of words who seems to have become angry in this setting. Maybe the vibrations of the reliving these frightening episodes is effecting us all.

I, for one was delighted when those who wanted to speak here did so. I actually thought the moment of lightness and wayward humour loosened up the tongues like maybe a flute of Champagne. Silly me.

If the anger persists, then I've wasted your time and my time here.
I think each and every one of you has a rich and unique aspect of this scene we're playing out.

With Great Love,
Bushycat
Old 10-14-2009, 08:10 AM   #81
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Your reply was expected Bushy Cat. I wish I was wrong on this as I didn't go looking for it. It came looking for me. All I am doing is pointing it out. I am not angry if that is your perception. I'm also not going to try to convince you other wise. You're a big Cat and you will just have to figure this out for yourself. You speak about a master of words as if I'm the one manipulating all this. I'm just setting the record straight and doing what others have not done because they know what I have said is something that they have wanted to say because they also know but didn't want to say it. This is about the dark and the light and the real tragedy is that the dark are using the light to disguise and manipulate their agenda. Detach your emotional body, step back, take an objective look at what has been happening here and then see it for yourself. Again appearances can change but the energy signatures can not be changed and if you could only see these energy signatures as I and many others have seen, you would not go down the road you find yourself on in the now. I also say that with much compassion as I am not leading anyone to BELIEVE this. If you are spiritual, then your light should have no problems cutting through the darkness to find this truth. It could be because of an emotional attachment that you have here and you may feel hurt. The truth can do that and it can even make you mad as hell, but it was never my intention to even let this surface in the way that it has. I wasn't the one who pushed it to this level. That level was already here and that is what happens when good people get used to the conditioning of their environments and no longer can see what has been pulled over their eyes. A true friend will stand next to you and not compromise you with emotional attachments that are sugar coated. They won't take advantage of your intent and most importantly your heart. Whatever you do at this point is very important and you should no longer accept being compromised by what is now happening here. This was caused by duality. Not by oneness. It is with a great hope that you can sort this out. If you are not able to read the energies then at least use your common sense and extreme discernment. Things are not what they appear on any level. Also, if I was angry, I could have just lashed out and give some people here a real piece of my mind, as an emotional reactive backlash. I didn't do that. I was truthful as to how all this came about. My intentions were in the right place and I stand firm in that. But that was taken as a weakness. I am not the victim here despite the attempts. But don't ask me to turn the other cheek. Because then it is to late and I will not be compromised again for a second time as I have that right to protect myself. Hopefully we can go forward from here as much light came out in this thread yesterday and today, that demonstrated that it can happen as long as we do make a stand and claim our sovereignty and no longer settle for compromise as the status quo. Remember it is a choice and that choice is before you in the now.

Namaste' Bushy Cat
Old 10-14-2009, 08:23 AM   #82
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I have encountered reptoids a number of times, in the 4D or 5D sphere. There have been several occasions where someone else has also seen such a being, and mentioned that to me without any prompting from me. However, all the reptoids I have encountered seemed and indeed proved to be enormously positive and benevolent and intelligent.

If a person encounters one and they react with fear, then their own fear will colour the whole experience as negative. One thing not everybody realises is that our "ego" (or what Eckhart Tolle calls our "pain-body", or what Jung called our "shadow"), or what I would call "the unhappiness within us", is a living being, possessing a certain degree of consciousness. It is a part of us, created wholly by us, over the course of our present lifetime. (This is well known in all the spiritual traditions. And e.g. Tolle specifically mentioned it at one point.) So if we feel like our body is being pinned down by the weight of another being, for example, it can quite easily be that thing inside of us that is doing this -- and not any being external to ourselves.

One thing is certain: fear by its nature always creates a distorted or false perception of reality.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #83
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

I remember your story in full JackieD. Souded truly horrible
Im glad you managed to find help
Old 10-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #84
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I don't see the hateful as you have described it. Again, I just pointed it out. If that is how you perceived it as an attack. Snakes have venom. To deny that isn't reality. I'm not picking on you when I say that. How do you get beyond victim hood if you are not allowed to talk about it? This subject just might not be for you is all. It isn't to say your free speech isn't being honored here. Why do you think this subject has become what it has become? Because of free speech. Free speech to those who have been ridiculed etc. and have not been allowed to bring it out in the light because there are those out there who don't want you to bring this out in the open. So for you to say that doesn't make much sense to me. The results should be proof enough for you as you can clearly see them in this thread. Also note that I just didn't go off and didn't do the back ground work before I spoke up. Again, you seem to have an emotional attachment that would seem to be sugar coated. I can't take responsibility for that despite your feelings there. I wish that wasn't the case for you. You should be most welcomed everywhere to say what you want. If you feel different, may I suggest you put yourself in any of the shoes here just to see it from another perspective instead of just seeing it from a singular perspective. I think your perspective may change if you tried that. Something is hurting you here and I know you weren't attack but you are acting like you have been. That would bother anybody who cares. Why do you feel like you have been attacked? Why would anyone attack you? Something is not being said here, even though I am trying to connect the dots. None of this is a waste of time. Unless you want to believe it is. It's a not free will zone if someone comes across changing the context of what you say and twists it to degrade who you are. How many times has that happened here? You want me to just keep on taking that kind of abuse? Because someone feels like they have the right to impose their will over you? Is that what you are telling me I should do? Just so the ones who keep doing this kind of thing can keep doing to others as they have been so that free speech is not going to be allowed unless they have to put up with a bunch of persecution? Because that is what I am fighting for. It has nothing to do with hate. It has everything to do with FREE Will. No one has taken that away from you here and if you feel that way, then you are playing the role of the victim and that sucks in my mind. Take a step now and reverse that and get unstuck from your paradox. To be compromised because of the conditional love one may display is not true love. It is merely superficial and will lead to compromise. That's what makes it an attachment. The condition applied to it. Maybe we are both tired and should sleep on it. Sincerely......
Old 10-14-2009, 10:13 AM   #85
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Over my lifetime I have been subjected to many strange things. If you remember some of my earlier posts you may understand what I am trying to say here.

I have had my house visited many times, been followed by things that give off a smell and a sense of loathing, stood in horror at seeing a huge shadow race around my house like something possessed. Seen shadows follow my grandchildren and my young son, I know they sense it the fear in there eyes say it all. Watched awestruck at seeing "glass people" walk through walls and windows. Woken in the night in a state of uncontrollable fear with a sense I am being watched while sleeping. I have even hidden in my own home because the over powering fear was so strong.

These experiences I am willing to disclose to you, others, I will not as I cant realy seem to find the courage.

I will not claim these feelings or experiences were due to reptillian beings or alien forces, but none the less it was something or someone.

I hope this makes sense...

Ammit
Old 10-14-2009, 10:29 AM   #86
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit,

Talking with someone earlier this evening, we may have figured out how one may have felt constricted. We think what they might have done is compressed the auric field of a person. I always had thought because of their telepathic abilities, that they were doing this inside one's head. Now I am thinking differently on this. Just a thought.

Wormhole,

Thanks for your warm welcome. You mentioned other races? Other's have asked me the same question and after answering over 100 emails today, I can't remember who ask the question. But I think if you have an experience with probably any species, you will also be opened to others as well, including dimensional types. I think it is how one manages what one experiences, that will determine how open those doors are. I met one who was abducted by the Greys, that he was so freaked out by the experience that, he closed his mind off from other probabilities.

To answer you question, I have met Plejarens, a species of grey with suckion cups on the end of their fingers, Orion Reps, Draconians, those Black hole agents, and some dimensionals.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-14-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #87
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

This forum is not a war-zone. The debate in this thread is mostly of very high quality but some of the posts are attracting complaints.

This forum doesn't run into much trouble these days and moderators don't have to do too much - practically the only thing I ever have to do is sound off like a broken record and remind you not to fire your words at the messengers, but fire them at the messages.

Each word that each of us writes, utters or thinks are creations for which we are responsible at every level - including the effects they have on other people whether they be intended or otherwise.

Other than to sound of, I am sorry I won't join this debate. I have no experience (that I remember) of any kind of reptilian terrorism on my person. I see lots of reptiles in Australia though and they are marvelous to behold - definitely at one with the land. I try to take good care of my "Astral hygiene" so perhaps and hopefully I won't be seeing any lizzie nasties anytime soon - from what I read here I can consider myself jolly lucky.

I wish all of you who have suffered and even continue to suffer these contactee experiences soon find that eventually the experiences transmutes to wisdom and also that by the grace, love and light of the one infinite creator you can be well protected and guided in your future dealings with these things - if that is what has to happen for you; or that by your growing power and intent you can stop them.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-14-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:00 PM   #88
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Anchor thank you for stepping in and to put the balance of the thread back into the light and wisdom it should have.
There can be great pain , suffering and hardship occurring in the field of the mind . This in itself is creating separateness.
However the real challenge is to take the necessary steps to outgrow this as a soul and find that space where peace and Love for all that is prevails.

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-14-2009, 01:17 PM   #89
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I concur! When things get to serious we ought to lighten up with some humor don't ya think? Humor for the soul. Now if you are a Reptilian Experiencer, you might not want to run into these guys. Enjoy and be happy!

Old 10-14-2009, 02:25 PM   #90
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
I concur! When things get to serious we ought to lighten up with some humor don't ya think? Humor for the soul.

YouTube - funny cartoon
I sense a shift took place from mind to heart .
You have all my respect.
Blessed be your thread Lionhawk .

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #91
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, thanks for Blessing it.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #92
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Adding to my post because things have been said some have said there piece and now i will say mine.
I do feel that the impression that this is in the mind is very detrimental to the person when some have never had these experiences, my spiritual self did not bring this entity in because of some self impression i had to fulfil because of my state of mind and to face or feel fear/terror etc.
Actually i think i dealt with the situation at the time with a lot of constraint. When a large creature looms over you and tells you they have been looking for you for a long while well it kind of makes you think why me!

I am not a religious person but do believe in an all empowering creator being energy which all life has been formed by.
So i believe that there are good and bad in all races/species.
as i said before i have dealt with that attack it is over with done. I'm not looking back simply to scare put fear in others just saying because the thread was started that i have seen and encountered reptile type creatures.

Worm, no i do not think myself of a piece of meat thank you to be branded and used as such, i realise you want the answers but you have got it totally wrong.
The branding was put there by the second rep which i knew was a shapeshifter what race this shapeshifter was i can not say but it was there to rescue me i have no doubt about that at all. The shapeshifter gave me healing at the time.

I have learnt many things about myself since i have been on this journey and it's been a long 56 years.
There is a certain race here today that have incarnated for a special reason i now know this, these individuals are continuously being stopped with their work and attacked by other races/ military.

Eleni, i have seen greys also and because of the nature of my abilities seen many other species not seen on earth but what i would call dimensional beings i can not define which because i am still trying to find out more about all this.

I would just like to say we have to accept these things are happening how can we as a race ever evolve if we can not be open to others experiences.
I would like to send love to all races they are all the creators children.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #93
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Jacqui D...I haven't seen you write this much in a long time...it's good to see your energy here and working...thank you for sharing what must be ingrained in your soul...and what a beautiful soul it is

I myself am learning much from reading this thread....and now the truth of what is happening to the ones we love is surfacing.....keep it up....it will only empower you!

Blessings
brook
Old 10-14-2009, 05:20 PM   #94
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Each word that each of us writes, utters or thinks are creations for which we are responsible at every level - including the effects they have on other people whether they be intended or otherwise.

A..
This is a powerful statement Anchor...."intended or otherwise"
We must remain on the path without distractions...seeking truth in oneness is key here
Old 10-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #95
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The forum is not a war zone..but make no mistake there is a war out there...one that the people on this thread have pointed out...had the courage to describe the battle.

They would love the change the world..but don't know what to do..so they compare experience, and take note of terrifying experience....not a "love in" by any means or stretch of the imagination.

society has told you where is sanity...with the innuendo that this must not be so....it lies in the imagination....only love is real...to wash away the significance of the pain and terror.

But oh yes...war is real...in the 3d...it's okay to kill in the name of "terrorism"...it becomes just..but is no different then the experience of the ones here telling the same story. That is not just..there is no platform to follow...no rhyme or reason given...just the experience of those that would share.

We'd love to change the world...but don't know what to do...so I leave it up to you...sounds like a song

The only way you're going to change the world is to uncover the truth..expose the lies....seek the truth..no matter how hard it is to accept.

These recall experiences are as real as it gets...and until they are dealt with, and exposed for what they are...the
Disney image of what they feed our children...the programing..will continue.

These things go hand in hand...the programming of the massed to disregard what is right in front of their face...yet choose to ignore ....I myself want this truth to come to the surface...I want to "know"

Again I thank you for sharing what had to be extremely hard to share..but itching to come out. We need to listen carefully to what is being said here...no matter how painful it might seem

I want the illusion to end

Last edited by BROOK; 10-15-2009 at 02:13 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #96
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well, i am not far off the time I can fire up my free energy source so I suppose they will be back again.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:04 PM   #97
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Brook; I have never noticed the phalic looking object in disney, is there more of this??

Im sorry if I came across in the other thread as not believing people posts. I can only contemplate how tramatic these experiances could be. There is a dividing with Icke, Alex Jones, David Wilcock to name a few.
I can also see how this subject could/has been be used to divide people..A statment would be to say "what camp does one come from?" I am both camps. I very much like Wilcock and I really like Icke.
I think the other thread was started to show how a thing of this magnitude could be turned around and used to divide. Not as a admission to the fact that the experences where made up or false. This is how I saw it.
I realy hope I will never have to go though what some of you have had to go though.

Jacqui D; That mark you have is fascinating, its amazing you can share what you know with us. As is/are the experences of others too.

Ammit; I realy hope not, I will be thinking of you and sending protection for you from me, I hope this will help..

Stef
Old 10-14-2009, 10:14 PM   #98
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Many thanks Chelmostef, you mention marks well I years ago had a trianagular mark, never new where i got it but stayed for about a year then just drifted away. Was always red like it was sunburned.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #99
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Brook; I have never noticed the phalic looking object in disney, is there more of this??

Stef
Yes...

Last edited by BROOK; 10-14-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #100
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well Brook I'm glad you said what you said... this thread has some dark energy coming through it!

This similar energy I recognize, as I experienced it when I lived in Florida and met many people from all over the state as I traveled for work there years ago. Florida is one of the most 'mind programmed' areas around with all the microwave defense and 'other' systems transmitting egregious frequency's. Witchcraft, voodoo, sorcery, black arts, deception agents, and the like as well are very prevalent there, and what I consider a real 'Area 51' but without a fenced in arena that can be identified. That being said there are of course spots on this planet that are both conducive to higher energy fields for upliftment and also dark spots for negative energy comfort zones that allow dark forces to operate within. Even the art of conjuring up monsters into 3d is quite the battlefield obviously... adding to my own wondering how this is so, I met a man in a metaphysical group in Florida and he showed me how he pulls in energy, of anything, or anyone, and can transmit that energy elsewhere. He even gave me a copy of a dimensional matrix that he engineered in order to open dimensional portals, he was very casual about the whole process yet he himself was always tormented by monsters and shooing them away (many people I met there were like that). And of course the more he explained and talked of his experiences the more I had picked up his **** and had to spend a lot of time myself removing that energetic imprint.

But I have to side with the 'Fairy Dust' depiction in a beneficial way!!! I'll explain the best I can... The symbology represents that of an alchemy that transform the dark dimensional experience whether 3d physical, or other dimensional mental, and transmute the experience from having continued attention drawn to it day after day which then energetically gives it life and can be passed on to others. No experience is being discounted, but the experience can be an exercise in learning how to remove the residual energy so that the experience no longer resides within the individual or mind in order to hold that energy imprint for what could possibly create more similar experiences down the road, by both the holder of the experience and/or any others whom come into contact of the experiencer. Symbolically Gold is the power of Divine Intelligence and allegorically is the shining light of creation… perhaps the Golden Light like a sprinkling of Gold Dust-fairy dust is literal tangible sunshine and transforms all that come into contact with it into a new upliftment of what ever is newly imagined for a changed present.

Cleansing the mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual body's from residue of experience may not be a practiced habit per se by many at all. But the desire to burn up the effects of these experiences and images does wonders for a renewed outlook on life and provides an opportunity for creating a life one does desire devoid of the effects from outside negative influences that may continue to follow someone or remain as a vivid image and actual experience. For me a field of Violet Light burning through all my body’s and dimensions made a huge difference in neutralizing negative energy fields and from experiencing residual effects later on. Also focusing on a sparkling Golden glow all around me and everyone else I see or come in contact with raises the localized frequency or energy field. I don’t know if it works the same for anybody else but maybe it is just the focusing on something else that removes the negative and creates the positive, a permission of empowerment to create anew and disintegrate the unwanted! And absolutely continue to expose all of them that are, and all that is, hidden!!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-15-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Closed Thread