Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #76
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Billy Meier is on the level. I've been following him for the past 15 years and found him both sincere and credible. The problem as I see it are those who hope to promote themselves via Billy by riding on his coattails.
No he isn't. He's a liar that takes pictures of flying trash cans and people dressed in silver foil with plastic guns. He takes pictures of TV screens and storybooks. Please, go and do dome research about him.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:53 PM   #77
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

I personally think that one who goes outta their way to make others laugh or enjoy life by telling jokes or entertaining "gets" what this is all about. I don't think seriousness, especially about the subject over whether Billy Meier is a con artist or not (?), is what helps us on the path toward greater understanding (not MY path, anyway.), as I find seriousness to be a very closed-off, one-direction way of thinking. But jokes and laughter and openness - now THAT is the way forward! So thanks, Brook, for being such a pain. :P

Besides, any forum moderator who would chastise someone for joking around and making others laugh is a dictator in my book and is no "better" than the powers that were.

Okay, onto this Billy Meier subject. I also believe there was some initial contact and his story is true in the beginning, but I think he got a little fame-hungry and started making up more and more ridiculous claims to keep people interested.

Not to get started on everyone bashing Miriam Delicado for this or that, but this is the EXACT reason I love her: Because her story doesn't change! People may complain that nothing has happened to her lately and about how she shouldn't be interviewed because this event took place over twenty years ago, but her story DOESN'T CHANGE. It is always about the "tall blondes" and is always about finding the love, peace, and light in all things. Since having her first interview with Project Camelot, she hasn't suddenly had more contact or anything! (Alex Collier would be another one I would trust as well, considering he hasn't really had much contact over the last while.)

But, anyway, Billy Meier sucks, Brook rocks. :P

<3
Old 12-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #78
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I can only say this- my ex husband is a skeptic- although he is into all of these subjects and has been for many years.......

Years ago he went to visit Billy in Switzerland (20 years ago) and also met with members of the inner circle (Guido being one) and said he believed him.

I do think the story got out of hand though.

I only wish people would tell the truth as they experienced it and not ELABORATE!!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #79
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is Billy Meier a con artist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I only wish people would tell the truth as they experienced it and not ELABORATE!!!!
I'm with you there, Eleni. Billy's initial story was phenomenal - why the need to embellish and lie (if that is what he's been doing.)?

Concerning TruthWalker, I've read the rest of the posts by him in this thread, and I think his statement name for said thread ("Billy Meier is a con artist".) describes his openness and willingness (or non, as the case may be.) for conversation on the subject. Now if he'd written, "Is Billy Meier a con artist?" . . .

Last edited by hollylindin; 12-16-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:41 PM   #80
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

A 4 pages thread about Billy Meier being a con artist and not even one post contains a link to a photo, video or article about Billy Meier.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #81
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Actually the title of this thread is rather blatant & rings of character assasination, without a single shred of evidence to back up such a statement. Only personal opinions about "fake" photos, which imho does not constitute evidence. One should be careful about making such alegations.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #82
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Easy to start a thread claiming others are scam artists and then refusing to state your case! Even got the audacity to claim 'why' is irrelevent!
Are personal attacks permitted if the person is not here to defend themselves?
I've learned nothing in this thread about My Meir however the author of this thread sure has let us all know what they are about.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:48 PM   #83
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Great response LionHawk!

TruthWalker, there's only one 'joker' & 'con artist' in this thread. I guess you know who I'm refering to. And no, it's not Waitinginthewings! That's just a jokemaker, and a rather good one, if I may say so.

Truth Is a Hard Medicine To Swallow!

Now, if that ain't true, I'll buy a hat and eat it!
Old 01-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #84
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
I know Billy Meier is a con artist. I just want to see if everyone around here realizes that. If you do, and agree: "Yeah, he's a con artist", well I guess that's the end of this thread. I say to you: Great! You know a con artist when you see one!

However, if anyone actually believes the Billy Meier story, I believe that I can dispel that myth, if anyone cares to listen. I know it's not very exciting to find out that he was lying, but those who are sincerely after truth will appreciate it, I'm sure.
I just read his Wiki site and I read the predictions and prior knowledge that scientists found out about later. What say you?

Gnosis
Old 01-04-2010, 12:16 AM   #85
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
None of what you say refutes my point that other witnesses came forward to corroborate his photographs, having witnessed the UFOs themselves.

I take it your info comes from Karl Korff's book which to my mind is a complete hatchet job written for money. His ex-wife did call him a liar and that is because they had a very acrimonious seperation. His son in fact came forward and said that his mother was bitter and that she was the liar.

None of the mini tree stuff proves he hoaxed his photos. The reason why people believed it was a hoax is because he made models to test how real his pictures looked against the models.
A rational voice in a mis-emotional forest, thank you.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:32 AM   #86
HeatherJJAnderson
Avalon Senior Member

It matters not, if only one small portion of the Meier story is real, then what difference does it really make? Also my experience of an event, due to my mental condition and how I deal with such an event might greatly differ and be perceived differently than somebody elses.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:13 AM   #87
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ive not looked at too much mier stuff, didnt resonate too much with me.. i read a bit about where he said "they " told him the planet is overpopulated and kinda lost interest..
Old 01-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #88
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

First off, I didn't read every post.
I did want to comment on one of Billy's alleged videos.
There was a disc hovering over a field which disappears out of thin air. It's been a while since I saw it and couldn't even begin to tell you how to find it, so take this with a grain of salt....
If you watch the tall grasses and weeds in the video blowing in the wind at the moment the disc disappears, you will see it was edited as the blowing weeds abrubtely are in different places. Easy to spot. Although, I can't be sure the video is even his. There so much bullcr*p online it's hard to know anything for sure.

Like many of these sites tell us, "Question Everything"
So I DO, even the stuff on these sites.
You HAVE to.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #89
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This thread reeks of ignorance and bias (referring to the original poster not any of you).

Perhaps we could rename it; Truthwalker Is A Con Artist. Or better still delete it.

There is no contactee case in the history of the world that has provided so much 'hard evidence' in a myriad of forms... If you are still trying to say it was a trash can lid, you are banging your head against a monolith.

There are many other threads on Avalon dealing with this topic, sceptics are welcome to post your views there.

This thread will self destruct in 5, 4, 3....

*thread closed*

Last edited by Luminari; 01-08-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Closed Thread