Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 10:10 AM   #26
SplatPantZ

Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post
I think its bcuz we had alot of sane intelligent members who were maybe getting annoyed at all the crazy posts claiming to be an alien or a channeler or a telepath or whatever without EVER giving any proof.
At least ats makes you give a source if you are gonna make a claim.I was really happy this forum was created but now I really feel like this place is full of nutcases and attention seekers.
I come here for information and its like looking for a needle in a haystack here.
I Second that
Old 10-29-2008, 10:18 AM   #27
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

...perhaps QUALITY is coming back when quantity get"s less
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #28
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
This is Indian Summer for some and many people who I'm aware of are not posting because they are putting time in getting ready for winter. In addition, this is a time of evening and weekend classes, fundraisers, school activities and events and gearing up for an election. People's lives are busy and quite a few have been working on their preparation lists and networking (actually meeting with fellow Avalonians). Fewer posters generally means busy people. This past weekend was the beginning of daylight savings and I suspect a lot of folks were taking advanage of the light and getting outdoor activities taken care of as well.

Losing interest? More like interest becoming more focused and working toward self-sustainability which is time consuming.

These past two weekends I spent in an aquaponics training with 90 people ready to put up both family and commercial systems. We met again tonight to form a Coop of farmers with aquaponics produce. This was a planning meeting. What is happening now with a number of people is that this is the time to network and start working together toward a common goal and larger purpose.

All of us are so busy researching and learning about our next step that internet activity has dropped way down.

People losing interest? I think not. Rather people's interest is growing into another level of manifestation.
You got it. There's a lot of reasons and well commented on in this thread, not least the above post.
Anyone who has half a brain knows that something big is about to break. The financial system is going down, its inevitable. Peoples opinions can say whatever and people such as Deagle et al can be labelled fear mongers till the cows come home but the economy is still coming down. It will not, and has not, come down in a few days. That's not the way it works. But as the realisation that the monetary system is a joke and fraud trickles through to the players in the markets the whole thing will crash. I hope it doesn't, but come on, how can it not?
So, personally, I've been preparing. Getting supplies, fixing up things that need fixing up, visiting family, meeting Avalon people, printing off books, reading up on information which I was pointed to here at Avalon and from other sources, and on top of all that working a 60 hour week.
Most people don't have time to post here all day, or even an hour every evening. Most days I don't post because as someone said earlier, lurking is beneficial too, and inevitably and happily people usually post my thoughts on topics, which makes me smile and feel at home here. If we all post all the time it will be an unnavigable mess.

This period is the intake of breath before the roar IMO. If its all ******** I will have no grocery bills for a long time and can ponder my mania with plenty tuna and beans, mmm.. yum.
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #29
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
If its all ******** I will have no grocery bills for a long time and can ponder my mania with plenty tuna and beans, mmm.. yum.
Me too got any good recipe's??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #30
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

I think we somewhat miss the point, the forum was set up as a place for sharing information regarding 'Ground Crew' issues, it's not about predictions. Although they play a role in a sense that if any come to pass then we can do something about it. People have to realise that if some major catastrophe does happen, at the end of the day there isn't that much you can really do about it, yes you can be prepared, and that's a good thing...but most of these things come straight out of the blue.

I have noticed that since the forum began the threads have moved from genuine meet and greet and lets get organised (The concept behind Avalon)...To sensationalist, to the downright banal! I think that has put a lot of people off posting threads, myself included, I tend to just read, discern, digest and comment where I feel I can contribute...and not make wild claims without a shred of verifiable evidence.

P&B
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #31
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

The results are from the Elite MK/cultural/manipulation progaganda we get fed daily.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:21 AM   #32
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Hey dayzero pheasant is supposed to be 'off'-curing etc-but good on yer for adopting a change in 'shopping' lol.As for the member involvement/decline-i don't think it's of too much concern;they're probably adopting some of the more useful information that's been freely given on here such as building their local communities and preparing alternative 'devices' for future use.Preparing themselves spiritually-it may also be a nature that the membership has 'levelled out'-no doubt the ones that wish to be here are and the frustrations that are inevitable with human nature are just that short term frustrations with the info. that's been uploaded.I think members will always have a look in to see how people are and any productive news.Remember it was a massive turnout initially;this couldn't susutain itself for too long.I feel from now on there will be a very gradual member increase and the ones that get a little peeved will still lurk in the shadows.Just my thoughts.
Hope everyone's still fine and dandy out there!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #33
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwangsun View Post
I noticed over the past couple of days less and less posting and people logged into Project Avalon forums. What could be causing this?

I have noticed though alot of threads forecasting possible events that lately have not been turning out. I figure it could be one of two possibilities

1. Things are just not happening for various reasons we don't know.
or
2. The PTB are monitoring whats being spoken about on the net and are making sure events are not easily predicted and are purposely manipulating things so that those who are trying to foretell lose credibility.

What do you think?
People will not persue very long that which is not the true calling of their hearts.

With all the comotion going on in the world people are searching for answers in the wrong place. They are searching for solutions in the problems.

It is not in the problems we find the answers we are looking for, therefore it is inevitable that people will tire and find their search for answers in the realm that avalon is revolving around as unfruitfull and unsatisfactory.

It would be a loose estimate, but i would guess that people who come here will do so for a month or two before eventually feeling as if they are getting nowhere. Their urge to seek specific truths have led them here, but it is not here that their questions can be answered. Eventually they will get bored and move on.

This momenteous time in our history is not about preparing physically for what is to come, it is about preparing mentally and spiritually. And avalon although very admirable in its intentions is primarily orientated around the physical side of preperation. You can have all the guns in the world, and all the tins of canned tuna you can fit in your home, but without the correct spiritual attunment and guidance this will be meaningless.

This is a spiritual revolution, not a physical revolution

I will be honest with you, i think that avalon needs a 'spring clean', delete all those threads that are not deemed usefull or truthfull. Now is not the time for fear mongering. Now is the time for threads that can answer the questions that so many people crave the answers too.

This is a time for spiritual answers.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:35 AM   #34
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Why couldn't the reason some of the predictions didn't come true be that when you talk about things like massive chaos in banking followed by this or that war etc... in a predictive way, we have all actually contributed to it not occuring. If we continue to share our thoughts predictions and premonitions then the people who are potentially planning all or any of this may be totally stopped in their tracks.

Always look at the negative space that surrounds things, look for what didn't happen because that is good news, no?

By writing on this forum we are forcing the people with the self-interested agenda to stop their plots?

Any thoughts?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #35
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwangsun View Post
I noticed over the past couple of days less and less posting and people logged into Project Avalon forums. What could be causing this?

I have noticed though alot of threads forecasting possible events that lately have not been turning out. I figure it could be one of two possibilities

1. Things are just not happening for various reasons we don't know.
or
2. The PTB are monitoring whats being spoken about on the net and are making sure events are not easily predicted and are purposely manipulating things so that those who are trying to foretell lose credibility.

What do you think?
Possibility #3
Bill and Kerry sold us out. TPB are in full control of the forum. The BET’s are running rampant all over the forum. The more the BET’s post the easier it is to identify them.

Are they dropping like flies?

Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:39 AM   #36
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

I come to this site every day, and i'm not exaggerating. I do not post very often, as I only post when I feel my idea or information is worth sharing and looking over. I do more info input rather than info output. As said before in the above posts, when reading throughout the threads, someone comes along and posts their own ideas which are similar to mine, dissipating the need for me to post. I will say to you like I say to everyone else: The information is FREEly given, and you are under no obligation to act upon it, or criticize it.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:39 AM   #37
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Are people losing interest?

A lot of people here are much too cerebral, spending hours an hours behind their pc or laptop. You could become nuts of much less than that. For those who are gone now , I hope they are gone to do something physic, with their body, something healthy. So they can come back more sane again.: sneaky2:
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:01 PM   #38
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Less events and uncertainty to discuss and check others opinions.

The calm before the storm. The bailouts have gone ahead, we no longer have to keep checking to see how the banking stuff was going to play out. The markets are up and down but no major ideas of big things to come.

We only have a few days left for anything major to sway the voting in the US. Also the posting was prolific because most of it was in wrong place. It still is now. I see countless threads here and i want to say 'this is not an avalon related post' but I dont want to waste my time.

Most people and threads should be over at Camelot as most people are not really discussing ground crew and self sufficient off the grid issues. Now that the mass of posting along the lines of "QUICK READ THIS NOW !!!! WAKE UP!!! " has died down thankfully there are less threads here. Mods, keep moving them, the quality will come through when the posting dies down.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:13 PM   #39
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

all things happen in cycles

I scour the internet for news, when something big happens it is totally inundated with information

then all of the sudden it gets quiet, no real news, nothing but the residuals of what has recently happened, and that slowly fades

then another dry period of little to no substantial news to only be followed up with something huge again

rinse repeat ad nauseum

I have a bad feeling that soon we will be getting hit with a big thing after big thing....boom boom boom boom

shock and awe and we will have little time to reflect and evaluate properly

I enjoy the quiet times actually, it allows me to make some posts and start some threads

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:26 PM   #40
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Time frame.
October 29th today. October 14th was 15 days ago. But nothing happened, maybe because we collectively stopped it.
This is a spiritual undertaking, absolutely. I don't think though that we stopped any events from happening on Oct 14th and mostly because we didn't know what was supposed to happen. We undoubtedly contributed to positive influences being directed into the world and i am sure we did have an impact in some way.

I think however that at some point in the financial oligarchy on or around Oct 14th, or at the very least in the past few weeks, (the specific date is not important or realistically likely to be predicted exactly accurately) component parts of the long term plan which is very real and we all I think are pretty much up to speed on by now were slotted into place, facilitating the further progress of a chain of events which will crash the global economy.
The event in October could have been as small in physical manifestation as one person saying something to another person, or a document being signed, who knows. In the spiritual and energetic world though the ratification of a plan or the signing of an oath would be a far bigger event as it could be the acceptance for example of a blood sacrifice, as claimed by Dr. Deagle. This would cause large 'ripples' of spiritual and psychic effect and would be the type of thing that one could reasonably expect intuitives and psychics to pick up on, something that would cause a cry of anguish in the psychuic realm.
The flap of a butterflys wings can cause a hurricane says chaos theory. We can't be expecting a global mega event on demand in the physical realm on October 7th or 14th or whenever, just like the thrilling action scene in a movie. This is not a movie.

Dr. Deagle said he foresaw horrible consequences because of whatever un-named event or events were to transpire in October. HPH likewise got a massive amount of release language eminating from October.
There is huge information available on the plans of the banking elite, just to examine that slice of the PTB pie, and the plan involves crashing the global economy.

Global figures are floating in the MSM the idea of a bank holiday for the banks to re-group and a New World Money/Banking Order. George Green tells us that although the bailout money is available noone wants to borrow it, as they have finally realised the dollar is toxic. Non take-up of the bailouts offered solution will lead to the consequences the bailout was clumsily written on the back of an envelope in crayon by Henry Paulson to avoid, which are ultimitely the desired consequences, collapse etc. Bank collapse will result in no-ones wages getting paid, no food in the shops, no money in ATMs and the rest.

I think that lack of activity here on Avalon lately is somewhat akin to the silence in a forest before a storm breaks. There's no sound because the birds and beasts have legged it to their safe places, or are in the process of doing so, in our cases in whatever form that takes, a combination of physical preparedness to weather possible scarce and scary times and spiritual preparedness to work on our development to our true potential. I think a lot of people are taking a break from posting and are out doing and being.

October 14th was two weeks ago. 911 was in September but the storm of 'retribution' did not break until the next year.

I hope nothing is coming, but I know it is, its just big and full of inertia.
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #41
obiwanFUTURE

I for one am. Haven't logged into here for weeks. Usually look on Camelot for any news. Like the phenomenon of 'future shock' I think Avalon/ Camelot had a phenomenon of 'misery shock'. All events which were centred around the start of October. And all were bad/ miserable. And aside from the engineered crash nothing else seems to have happened. Call me a turncoat but I've been off here and Icke et al for a while and you stop feeling so gloomy about the future. Because like the BBC and their tedious 'misery' reports of sighing presenters every morning if you turn off your computer/ radio set/ TV set and live your life for you and your family then you start to feel better.

Camelot/ Icke etc despite having best intentions of informing people are making people fearful about the future IMO.

Peace and love.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:58 PM   #42
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm doing my best to be noisy
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:14 PM   #43
franciejones
Banned

I come here for information and its like looking for a needle in a haystack here.[/QUOTE]

I agree with MusicLover on this statement. I have been just looking for info on Camelot due to the fact that there is so much going on here that I cannot keep up. I love that Avalon is here, but I find I am veering away from all of the "posting" as it is primarily conjecture and often I see "arguing" going on that I am not interested in even reading.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:32 PM   #44
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

As others have already said, I think the gloomy, fearful nature that is often present here is counter-productive.

I also feel that TimeIsShort makes some good points One of my personal beliefs is that the energy of our planet is rising and we need to be in alignment with that rise. Fear/negativity will create the opposite effect and hold us locked into where we are right now

Many people are aware that the world and its leaders are not all they seem to be. Perhaps I'm being simplistic, but I don't think it's necessary to immerse myself in every single potential movement they make or outcome which may or may not arise. Once you know the basic message, you've got the gist the rest is all 'potentials' Predictions, 'truth' - these are unreliable and when they fail may leave you either a little less hopeful or a little more cynical.

I have seen examples of mistrust on Avalon - people questioning whether or not a member is a 'disinfo-agent' , hand-in-hand with people wishing to set up communities together. I don't think that will work To live in a community, to achieve harmony together will require trusting each other and creating the right atmosphere for people to come together and find some peace of mind. If everyone mistrusts their neighbour and seeks to find the current worrying message or prediction, how will such a community be any happier than the outside world? It may even be worse.

I also agree with Obiwan in respect of Icke. I have taken a look at his site and find it is bombarded on a daily basis with negativity and fear. It may wake people up but I think a daily dose of fear serves to keep most people pretty emotionally immobile in terms of 'solution'.

Others have said that you have to look within yourself to find the way forward. For me, this is true. Thus, my post is really only a statement about myself - if that makes sense
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:33 PM   #45
Darcman
Avalon Senior Member

Yea I like to watch.
but the threats are still out there

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/10/27...world-war-iii/
Darcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:37 PM   #46
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I have noticed is that is less of those really negative people posting. They were trying to spoil the party. It seemed that no matter what someone posted their intention was to discredit the poster.

I say good ridance!!

I think the illuminati has sent them on to do other business..
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:42 PM   #47
SplatPantZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcman View Post
Yea I like to watch.
but the threats are still out there

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/10/27...world-war-iii/
Sorcha Faal! allready on another thread!

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6350

Last edited by SplatPantZ; 10-29-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #48
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

a forum without conflict

is as far away as a world without conflict

everyone who comes here has come from a unique experience

and so they will see evidence in a variety of ways

some will see angels while others see demons

and there will be conflict if we all expect to see alike

such is the way of things until a world unity arrives

so in my eyes it isn't where you go that is important

but how you deal with the information and others who see it differently
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:03 PM   #49
warrenog
Avalon Senior Member

I will also be the first to say I do not post very much. The reason being is I have nothing to add concerning some of the issues being discussed at the time. On several occassions I have hit the reply button, typed a message, and then said, no, not just yet. I am actually feeling the same as TimeIs Short. I am not primarily hear about the gloom and doom, though it may be good to hear about "in the case" it happens. There are people on this forum who have something spiritually to offer on my journey. It has been difficult to try and unlearn some of the teachings I have learned as a kid and wake up to what is really going on around me. There is much wisdom here and I am excited not to be walking alone on this path.
Guy
warrenog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:06 PM   #50
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are people losing interest?
Personally i believe that there will be many who do. The general concensus from 'ordinary people' is the immortal quote "It's all very well knowing all this, but will it help me get up in the morning?" The answer of course must be that it might well help you. The value of being intelligently informed is incalculable to those who can do something with the information. Sadly, the vast majority of people have not yet 'properly' woken up to their potential.

Most people's waking-up process is very slow and usually takes a lot of time. Since it is generally assumed that time is running out fast, most people's awareness levels are simply not up to par or fragmented at best (their staunch adherence to believe in inevitable doom and gloom scenario's is testament to that), and so there will be quite a large proportion who will lose interest, believing that there is very little they can do and turn things around and change the world for the better.

I do believe that people instinctively know that what they read here is valuable, but the words simply do not reach their hearts and propel them into action. It seems just a cerebral exercise and like most exercises will have a lifespan.
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote