Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #176
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Does anyone know about the validity of Keylontic Science...and the work of Ashayana Deane? http://www.azuritepress.com/asha_aza.htm. I listened to one long lecture...and it simply blew me away.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87713747&hl=en

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-07-2009 at 06:08 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #177
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Does anyone know about the validity of Keylontic Science...and the work of Ashayana Deane? http://www.azuritepress.com/asha_aza.htm. I listened to one long lecture...and it simply blew me away.

She has her supporters and her detractors. Her books are incredibly detailed--not generalities, but lots of specific "facts" about the various ET races and their hand in creating life on earth. I've heard some of her work comes from the Book of Enoch, but haven't been able to verify how much. As an individual, she was accused of imbezzling from investors in Florida around the year 2000. There are claims that she makes predictions, and when the predictions don't come true they are poofed from the internet--I don't have any examples of this.

I've been dancing around keylontic science for a couple of years now. Something keeps pulling me back in. When I listen to these lectures, something inside me says yes, I felt that. Mainly that who we think are the "good guys" and the "bad guys" might be quite skewed. What I want to know is, who do I have to f*** to get out of this reincarnational loop and get my 12 strands of DNA back?

More free info on Keylontics:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vo...p_voyagers.htm
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #178
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

What I want to know is, who do I have to f*** to get out of this reincarnational loop and get my 12 strands of DNA back?

wow it could be said by Gorge Carlin and could not be funnier
and more succinct .I know of feeling this is the time to fix this planet
and rise its and our vibrations or get the f*** out to some othre
plains lighter plains easier plains of existence .this way or the other
this play is almost over and the refere has his wistle already in his mouth
his breath inhaled just about wistling end of the play .that was hopefuly
good play for all ,I know I ENJOYED it but never the less I have enough .

and congratulation adamui for posting your stuff on Galactic Messages
http://www.galacticmessages.com/blog/
one of my recently favorite sites ,fantasy or not
that site and messages from that site resonates with me
much more that Kerry and Bill site and most doom and gloom stuff
they say they have responsibility to worn us of incoming train
well sure train is comming and we ,most of us are on the track
of this train but instead of screaming blody murder
that f*** train is coming our way !!! just step away from the track
of this train ,we can do it I know I can so can you
and rising our vibrations and discypline ourself not to
let go fear claim our awarnes ,that is the only efective tool
those that restricted the flow of creation here use against us -fear .

so fear not my friends just step away from the tracks of the train
which at this junction means to be independent of Bigger Government
services be it distribution of food wather and energy or maintaining order
we need to find a places that food is stored and in the future effectively grown energy is avilable and wather clean ,so when the beast falls
governments and other rigid structures colapse we wont have to concerns our self with defending our families from starvation or freezing and be able to maintain high vibration ,manifesting tomorrow that is our OWN vision .,not someone else created hell
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:25 PM   #179
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Sarahmay, but why did you answer the question and not adamiu as he is supposed to be the contactee. ??????????????????????????????????????????????? Probably fake any way, or just rehash info.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:51 PM   #180
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

nothing is ever completely fake or completly truthful
to build up our sense of discernment most of the time
information that we are looking for is offered as
mixed one .for me most of the facts Adamui is talking about
is basic facts about Universe and most of us read about it
here or there before ,mixed in political stuff about president Obama
working to save us sounds as psyops of people that are using
political puppets as a way to control population .

so for me filtering that political manipulation out of this info
and founding very interesting links (so far in the middle of part one of
Earth History and yes my mind is boiling over ,good stuff
thanks orthodoxymoron for the links ) is a tread worth reading .

Last edited by jazzgad; 05-08-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #181
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have a friend who is very into Keylontic Science. I guess it depends on the person and if you resonate with the material. I don't like it simply because to understand and know everything that they teach, you will have to spend thousands of dollars which I don't agree with. But that is just my opinion and others find their information extremely useful.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:28 PM   #182
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Does anyone know about the validity of Keylontic Science...and the work of Ashayana Deane?
I had a friend that put a lot of time and money into Deane's work. He was attending a conference with Deane and I told him about the warnings I'd seen - that something evil had taken over. He got with his friends and dowsed the situation and left the conference. Evil can't allow good to have it's way in the world and will often infiltrate those who start out with high pure energies. I've heard the same for Ramtha and what's her name, Clare Booth Prophet?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:53 AM   #183
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Yes...I'd like to get the f*** out of Dodge...and be something more than a Base 4 Mutation. Elizabeth Clare Prophet(Profit?) is her name. I attended one of her lectures and now 'I am I am I am I am...I am deluded...yes I am!' I think all of us are corrupted to a certain extent...and those who are very close to the truth may be under incredible attack by evil entities. This doesn't excuse unethical behavior...but it shouldn't be discounted. Don't trust anyone...even yourself. Even the best people can be compromised and corrupted.

Even if the Deane material is not 100% factual...and I don't know that...I suspect that our true history may be this strange...or even stranger. Wading through this purported history may help us to be able to evaluate other supposedly historical information which comes our way. Considering all of the possibilities and information all of the time is probably a worthy goal...but how the heck do you do it? My head is almost exploding...and I'm just scratching the surface.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-08-2009 at 02:06 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #184
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cway View Post
Thanks Sarahmay, but why did you answer the question and not adamiu as he is supposed to be the contactee. ??????????????????????????????????????????????? Probably fake any way, or just rehash info.
Sorry...I'd love to hear his answer and hope he does.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #185
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes...I'd like to get the f*** out of Dodge...and be something more than a Base 4 Mutation. Elizabeth Clare Prophet(Profit?) is her name. I attended one of her lectures and now 'I am I am I am I am...I am deluded...yes I am!' I think all of us are corrupted to a certain extent...and those who are very close to the truth may be under incredible attack by evil entities. This doesn't excuse unethical behavior...but it shouldn't be discounted. Don't trust anyone...even yourself. Even the best people can be compromised and corrupted.

Even if the Deane material is not 100% factual...and I don't know that...I suspect that our true history may be this strange...or even stranger. Wading through this purported history may help us to be able to evaluate other supposedly historical information which comes our way. Considering all of the possibilities and information all of the time is probably a worthy goal...but how the heck do you do it? My head is almost exploding...and I'm just scratching the surface.
Agree completely. I feel the closer I get to the truth, the more agitated I feel...like someone doesn't want us to know the truth.

Anyway, I don't want to have to paste symbols to myself and dance around and chant in robes in order to have my genetic birthright.

Last edited by Sarahmay; 05-08-2009 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #186
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Ok, whats with this Graduation thing? This is the second time I have heard this phrase.
Rayelan Allen from Rumor Mill News discusses this in her book The Obergon Chronicles and has to do with a group of souls who have finished the numerous life learning cycles on this planet and are ready for graduation. The key goal for the soul is to learn compassion. Those souls who have not learned this will be shipped off to other planets and earth will go through a cleansing clean-up process and made whole again. The next group of souls to be here are ones who live in harmony. This school's lessons are coming to an end and a new curriculum is to be developed for the next group of souls to inhabit this planet.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:09 PM   #187
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Rayelan Allen from Rumor Mill News discusses this in her book The Obergon Chronicles and has to do with a group of souls who have finished the numerous life learning cycles on this planet and are ready for graduation. The key goal for the soul is to learn compassion. Those souls who have not learned this will be shipped off to other planets and earth will go through a cleansing clean-up process and made whole again. The next group of souls to be here are ones who live in harmony. This school's lessons are coming to an end and a new curriculum is to be developed for the next group of souls to inhabit this planet.
Thank you Carol. This has been bothering me for a long time. One for it's meaning on the soul / ET level and two; I had an abduction years ago just to tell me I had graduated. Three human looking males about 7 feet in front of me and the one to the far right walked over, shook my had and said verbally "congratulations" and mentally, "you have graduated".

On a side note, while putting shrimp and veggies on the BBQ a couple hours ago, I had a black hawk helicopter cross over the tree tops, turn around and cross over again in an X configuration. Maybe not related to anything but still out of the ordinary.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #188
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
what's her name, Clare Booth Prophet?
Do you mean: Elizabeth Clare Prophet (Summit Lighthouse) ? One of her books was a lead in for me to realize that not everyone tells the truth all the time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Clare_Prophet

I just read that, she seemed to have an interesting view on Oral Sex, that one should not do it because it juxtaposes the higher and lower chakras. Interesting view.

Anyway - I have no doubt she means well and there is a lot of interesting stuff in her work, but it certainly needs the discriminators turned up to maximum.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 05-09-2009 at 03:49 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:38 AM   #189
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hahaha, funny history.

A contactee friend of mine told me that his "alien" want to talk with me.

I don't believe tha the aliens are aliens at all, they Allways lie and like Dr. Hynek, after 35 years of studing ufos says "there's no evidence that the extraterrestials came from Outside the planet" None.

So I spoke with the "alien" and asked him what, for him, whas Yehoshua'ha Mechiach Jesus, and the suposed alien Didn't answer, just Avoid the question, so I asked again, he avoided Again, and I asked Again and again and the supossed alien Never Answered! Allways avoid the Question!

I told to Carolyn Hamlett and she told me that was a good question Hohoho and I told to Jonathan Gray to (All Get his E-books!

Then the alien just put things from sitchin (an illuminati) and he told me that he wants to talk with me again (my friend told me) but I just don't want, he is, like all "Aliens" Just a scamer, new age adoctrinating Demon (there's a quarenteen in this planet so the good ones Never come to here and contact guys, there's scamers, to this planet just comes Messengers).

Cheerz!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #190
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Most people focus too much upon the future, that they forget about the present. Keeping a 90% PRESENT and 10% FUTURE balance is key. Don't let the "future" control you because it's only a possibility.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #191
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Thank you Carol. This has been bothering me for a long time. One for it's meaning on the soul / ET level and two; I had an abduction years ago just to tell me I had graduated. Three human looking males about 7 feet in front of me and the one to the far right walked over, shook my had and said verbally "congratulations" and mentally, "you have graduated".

On a side note, while putting shrimp and veggies on the BBQ a couple hours ago, I had a black hawk helicopter cross over the tree tops, turn around and cross over again in an X configuration. Maybe not related to anything but still out of the ordinary.
The whole "graduation" scenario is very popular and very important to starseeds over the last decade. The information about it seems very logical, yet has no physical proof or evidence to confirm its validity.

Graduation - The day starseeds (which is basically Humanity) get to go back "home."

I'm very interested in what others think about this!
Old 05-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #192
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamui View Post
The whole "graduation" scenario is very popular and very important to starseeds over the last decade. The information about it seems very logical, yet has no physical proof or evidence to confirm its validity.
No physical proof or evidence. A lot like your own claims perhaps?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #193
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
No physical proof or evidence. A lot like your own claims perhaps?
There can't be physical proof for things that aren't physical at all. How do you know air exists? How do you know there is such thing as a soul? Or even consciousness? Or how about proving that a certain color is that way for a reason? You can't because the "proof" isn't something physical or tangible that you can hold and look at.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:21 AM   #194
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Physicallity is an ilusion.. even your body Iain is 99.99% nothingness/vaccum you cant seek physical proof for any spiritual truths.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #195
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Total BS!! How dumb are you guys to believe in these craps.. all information that pertains to 2012 and ascension are government disinfo! You can tap to your oversoul anytime and get information about ur alternate selves (ETs and aliens or other vibrational states)..no need for special time to ascend!!

adamui might be an innocent mind programed personality or NSA agent!
lol
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:59 PM   #196
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
Total BS!! How dumb are you guys to believe in these craps.. all information that pertains to 2012 and ascension are government disinfo! You can tap to your oversoul anytime and get information about ur alternate selves (ETs and aliens or other vibrational states)..no need for special time to ascend!!

lol
seems logical ,in light that entities from other realms have easier and easier to
interact with us and are helping writing great books or post inspiring
messages and insightful guidance power that Be and in general NWO
guys are atempting to jam that interaction and messages.
one of favorite jamming technique is and psy op is New Age movement
which is blend of true information that are more or less verifiable
or resonate in our BS detectors as neutral with more of the same ,hope in
future or looking in the past to distract us from what is now
which is only real .
the second best technique is blend in lots and lots of "fear for your life " stuff
which can overwhelm more basic and hence by definition lower in understanding and vibration part of our mind ,the Egoistic part .
but now is not the time for distractions of false hope in the future Ascension or
old one "rapture " message or panic over our physical survival
it is time to be here "now " internally integrated ,healed ,and connected to Higher Self .

that is
the only salvation ,Obama and Hope and change is just a another trick .
so is 2012 and one minute in the whole Universe (December 21 ,2012 ,11;11 am )
where everything will change .

Last edited by jazzgad; 05-17-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:04 AM   #197
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post

lol
OMG you believe the GOVERNMENTs are spreading ASCENSION info

2011, 2012.. once we get through to at least march-april 2013 and nothing significant in the world has changed. THEN please feel free to point your all-knowing fingers and be the first to say "I TOLD YOU SO".

Until that time all cards are still on the table waiting to be revealed.

If you dont agree with Adamui or any of the other people wanting to discuss these topics use your discernment and leave these people in peace.

Thanks and all the best for the future.

Last edited by Luminari; 05-17-2009 at 03:22 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:05 AM   #198
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

no one is saying that ,ascension is real ,what some are saying we don't have to
wait till particular date be it in 2011 or 2012 to raise your vibration and ascend
to higher reality ,some will do that tomorrow some next year but that is the reason we are here now .
same with political entities ,USA as a rigid federal structure as a amalgamat of military
industrial complex needs to fall down ,people need to come back to roots of small
communities living life in harmony with nature and if Obama is the man to oversee
this dismantling of this federal monstrosity that is oppressing many nations with 1000
military bases all over the world then he is white hat and god bless him in his work ,but that is not what D wilckok is saying is it ? and that is not what most people in USA are hoping he will achieve.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #199
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgad View Post
seems logical ,in light that entities from other realms have easier and easier to
interact with us and are helping writing great books or post inspiring
messages and insightful guidance power that Be and in general NWO
guys are atempting to jam that interaction and messages.
one of favorite jamming technique is and psy op is New Age movement
which is blend of true information that are more or less verifiable
or resonate in our BS detectors as neutral with more of the same ,hope in
future or looking in the past to distract us from what is now
which is only real .
the second best technique is blend in lots and lots of "fear for your life " stuff
which can overwhelm more basic and hence by definition lower in understanding and vibration part of our mind ,the Egoistic part .
but now is not the time for distractions of false hope in the future Ascension or
old one "rapture " message or panic over our physical survival
it is time to be here "now " internally integrated ,healed ,and connected to Higher Self .

that is
the only salvation ,Obama and Hope and change is just a another trick .
so is 2012 and one minute in the whole Universe (December 21 ,2012 ,11;11 am )
where everything will change .
you are absolutely right.... There is no difference between someone spreading fear and panic about future, and some one spreading love-ascension and 2012 ...they are all tricks to skew people away form the truth and to keep ppl docile... and the ultimate truth is that there is no past or future there is only NOW! by focusing on NOW you choose your own timeline within the species' mind-pattern, and if enough people focuses on NOW to attract positive timeline then the whole species' (humanity) mind-pattern changes to something good. This is called real change in civilization and it does not need 2012 date or mayan calander...it can happen tomorrow or in 50 years.. All solutions already exist in God-mind our job is to only choose what we want individually and collectively!!!

@adamui: plz go and deprogram urself!!
Old 05-17-2009, 01:38 PM   #200
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
OMG you believe the GOVERNMENTs are spreading ASCENSION info

2011, 2012.. once we get through to at least march-april 2013 and nothing significant in the world has changed. THEN please feel free to point your all-knowing fingers and be the first to say "I TOLD YOU SO".

Until that time all cards are still on the table waiting to be revealed.
I don't have to believe, I know that governments are exaggerating this 2012 thingy in all way possible as to keep people stable and controllable...new age movement is the perfect example and it doesn't take nuclear scientist to figure out that most of the new age infos are coming out from NSA and CIA buildings and agents!
These new age stuffs do not give u real solution they only say that ascension is coming blah blah blahh.... and we should be doing synchronous meditation... I am not saying meditation is bad but when large group of people do mediation at the same time then it is easy for government to bombard ELF waves to imprint within them certain programs and false messages or visual images.. during mediation ur right brain is active so it's easy to receive message be it from ur oversoul or from government transmission towers or satellites lol... Put yourself in violet egg before doing meditation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
If you dont agree with Adamui or any of the other people wanting to discuss these topics use your discernment and leave these people in peace.

Thanks and all the best for the future.
If someone is spreading bullcrapola then I believe it is by duty to warn ppl. What you do next is entirely upon you.