Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > Sharing Resources

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 06:06 PM   #51
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gathering a list of peoples skills/ experience/ offerings

IM GOOD AT DIY AND I TRAIN FALCONS TO HUNT AND THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE IS TO KNOW HOW TO BEAT CANCER

llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:56 PM   #52
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I have skills in the following areas:

Software Engineering
Graphics Design
Web Design
Illustration
Photography
Sales, Marketing and Management
Lecturing and Computer Training

I have also done work in:

Plumbing and Construction
Agriculture and Farming
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #53
Wizard1phil

Smile Re: Gathering a list of peoples skills/ experience/ offerings

Hi,

I live in the Denver, Colorado area (Conifer) and would like to contact others in the Denver area - or Colorado in general. I am an high tech engineer, hobbiest, craftsman, handyman, and jack of all trades, and a master of many.

Anyone in this area?

Also, George Green mentioned in his latest interview on Project Camelot that he is traveling to Colorado this Wednesday and will be giving 3 lectures - 1 in Ft Collins on Friday evening, 1 in Denver on Saturday evening, and does anyone know where the 3rd one is?

Last edited by Wizard1phil; 09-08-2008 at 07:11 PM. Reason: duplicate
Old 09-08-2008, 07:10 PM   #54
Wizard1phil

Smile Re: Gathering a list of peoples skills/ experience/ offerings

Hi,

I live in the Denver, Colorado area (Conifer) and would like to contact others in the Denver area - or Colorado in general. I am an high tech engineer, hobbiest, craftsman, handyman, and jack of all trades, and a master of many.

Anyone in this area?

Also, George Green mentioned in his latest interview on Project Camelot that he is traveling to Colorado this Wednesday and will be giving 3 lectures - 1 in Ft Collins on Friday evening, 1 in Denver on Saturday evening, and does anyone know where the 3rd one is?
Old 09-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #55
1love
Avalon Senior Member

-computers
-typing
-land surveying
-landscaping
-gardening
-managing
-concrete work
-writing
-soon to be pyschologist/therapist
-very patient
-good at mediating situations
1love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #56
eskinner
Avalon Senior Member

Electronics Tech, computer tech, construction, auto repair, mechanical repair, office equipment repair, any thing technical, or using my hands.
eskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #57
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard1phil View Post
Hi,

Anyone in this area?

It would be nice for someone to tape these lectures.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #58
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

I live on the Gaspe Coast. I am a mother of 4, with 3 big teenagers who are trying to decide what carreer paths to take and a seven year old daughter.
I have much cooking and cleaning experience hahahahaha.
I like gardening, but havn't had the space this year to do it. I also have a Haflinger (work horse) who could pull a wagon or sled if I can find me one, and a Australian Shepard/Husky who will oneday also be able to pull a sled.
Children and animals thats me. I don't mind to shovel the *#%@.
I would like to learn to build and have recently been interested in these earthships, homes made of tires and recycled materials.
I did take reflexology courses years ago as well. And I love to fill my brain with usefull information. I am not great at getting things started, but love to be of service to those whom I may be able to help out in any way I can.
I have found the most kindness I have recieved myself, has been from strangers, something which always touches my heart.
My hubby takes care of the elderly and is finnishing off his courses next month. He also can paint and do some construction.
I was going to try and see if I could use one of the parcels of land my family own... but they are funny about stuff like that, they think I am to worried for nothing and protect there assets. Because I was given up by them for adoption, I don't really have that comfort to ask for anything.
But... I tryed the law of attraction technique to fullfill my life long dream of getting a horse at the point in my life where it seemed most hopless... I got my horse less then a month later.
Theres a place for me to build a dream out here, just awaiting the opertunity and doing my research in the mean time.
Bright Blessings! ~ Jennifer

Here is my video of home.... close to the sea!
Hopeing the water wont come to high!!!
Click Gaspe Coast Link Below.

THE GASPE COAST
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #59
BPhill

I am by profession a music producer/sound engineer but am also qualified as a Network Technician.

I am very Tech literate and also (for those of you who have read the Dune series) a 'Mentat', logical thinker in other words with good deducing abilities.
I am fluent in German and English and speak workable Oshiwambo and Afrikaans.

I have been a city dweller for large parts of my short life but have experienced communal farming conditions several times through family land in rural areas. I am not afraid to shovel the $h*t either and am a fast learner of..well, anything.

Peace, Love and Light

Adonai
Old 09-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #60
RickTheStick
Avalon Senior Member

My family has always been in construction. I can do most anything from the ground up, including general labor, framing, plumbing, operating equipment of virtually any kind, etc. This also gives me some contacts to more people like that. I am very familiar with all that goes with operating a business like this.

I have grown up in a small town, farming community, and know a bit about that.

I have always been a hot-rodder, so I know how to do mechanic work on automobiles.

My current job has been in manufacturing engineering, and more recently, computers and system support. I have always had a knack for fixing electronics, or building PCs.

Pretty much I can handle any task that would be needed, or at the very least, I am a fast leaner, so I could help at anything needed in a pinch…
RickTheStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #61
BPhill

Also I Meditate daily, do a lot of research ancient civilizations with a special interest in Africa, unexplainable phenomena, the occult and geo-politics and can discuss at near graduate level on a lot of the aforementioned subjects. I read booooooooooooooooooooooooooooks and practice my own method of self healing.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #62
Trickyfingers
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
i live in western north carolina and we are also getting hit pretty hard with the chemtrails. heavy spray and very frequently. as a result, i am also making orgone devices. have you ever used the rare earth magnets in your devices?

i have also contemplated making small coin like devices with gold flakes as a way to trade with in the times ahead. it is certainly one way to weigh it out as a smaller currency.
Hi there Unlimited Mind, Funny you mentioned about the gold flakes, I just finished up an orgone generator HHG using 24kt gold flakes mixed with pure silver flakes along with of course the double terminated crystal with a copper mobius coil (almost like my chembuster). My chembuster has the silver and gold flakes but instead of the crystal being in the metrix, I have six individual crystals That I put one each into six seperate copper pipes that protrude from the orgone matrix (does that make sense).

On my next orgone , I'll be using the Neodymium N50 magnets in the base with the normal aluminum/copper shavings. Along with the mobius coiled crystal, I'll be adding a 15 hz zapper (9 volt battery operated) that will enhance it even more.

The set-ups that I've got right now are very effective as is, but if I can reach out further with the new ones I build, it will be even better. The vortex that I have right now is absolutely great (you can feel alot of the positive energy) and the animals around the area seems to be very attracted to them as well (do you have that happening to you, yet?).

I hope more and more people will make these devises just to see the effects they have from them- it's all positive. Even your plants will love them and grow faster. Put it this way, if the plants, birds, cats, dogs, moose (yes, the moose will lay in my yard), bunnies, squarrels and kids love them, then hey, you know it's positive.
Trickyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:33 AM   #63
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

My husband is a commercial industrial electrician, Im a noob natural healer, artist, and cook.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:24 AM   #64
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

I speak croatian, swedish and english

also i work as an artist and im whery familiar with webdesign, game development and much more, check my portfolio www.clayman.se if anyone needs any help, i might have time :]
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:31 AM   #65
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

I'm good with computer networks but i'm not sure how useful that would be if there were to be a major crisis. ....
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:49 AM   #66
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

I paint landscapes

I have already shifted to a New Earth..........no skills needed to "save" anyone.

Come join me. Just use your imagination and trust your Inner Being.

Actually all you need is love

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #67
Whitewolf

Artist by nature, intuitive, I've performed exorcisms, great cook, don't mind many kinds of physical labor, open to learning new trades such as carpentry, survival skills, etc.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #68
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
Artist by nature, intuitive, I've performed exorcisms, great cook, don't mind many kinds of physical labor, open to learning new trades such as carpentry, survival skills, etc.
Damn, exorcisms? Hows that to handle? I mean, is it basiclly people posessed by deamons or something? Tell me more =) cheers
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:06 AM   #69
MarkM

Live in Maine:

- artist
- writer
- motivator
- intuitive
- passionate
- creative problem solver
- communicator