Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:06 PM   #501
9ofclubs
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Bill,

Is there anyway that you can archive the audio blogs that you have done on your sight. I have heard the 15 min one, but I was under the impression that there was a longer one done not too long ago, It was yesterday or two days ago.

Thanks
9ofclubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:06 PM   #502
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Meester Zen !

Good ta seeya, sir!

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:05 AM   #503
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill

you said on more tthan one occasion that the guardian/positive ETs, can't/wont help the situation we're in.
at thw same time, and it is apparent, that these guys are wholeheartedly watching over camelot and your good selves..which is great..
but in your mind, could the mentorship, that is assistance be partial? thanks.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:15 AM   #504
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
Hi Bill

you said on more tthan one occasion that the guardian/positive ETs, can't/wont help the situation we're in.
at thw same time, and it is apparent, that these guys are wholeheartedly watching over camelot and your good selves..which is great..
but in your mind, could the mentorship, that is assistance be partial? thanks.
I don't understand why they won't help. Surely it doesn't take their advanced inteligence to clearly see that the majority of this planet is being controlled and manipulated by a few nasty, greedy, selfish cretins who have done it in such a way that we have no way of finding out who they really are. How can they not help us? they can see we have been tricked and taken advantage of.
This is something that just does NOT make sense to me, why would good ET's only meet with and do business with the the people who claim to lead and govern the countries, when they know that even if they are not directly the bad guys, they are controlled by them?
If they were really good Aliens why would they want to keep themselves secret and only deal with the people who manipulate us?
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:49 AM   #505
9ofclubs
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
I don't understand why they won't help. Surely it doesn't take their advanced inteligence to clearly see that the majority of this planet is being controlled and manipulated by a few nasty, greedy, selfish cretins who have done it in such a way that we have no way of finding out who they really are. How can they not help us? they can see we have been tricked and taken advantage of.
This is something that just does NOT make sense to me, why would good ET's only meet with and do business with the the people who claim to lead and govern the countries, when they know that even if they are not directly the bad guys, they are controlled by them?
If they were really good Aliens why would they want to keep themselves secret and only deal with the people who manipulate us?

I agree completely. I am not saying that we do not need to do the work to clean up and get us out of the situation we are in, but for that to happen we, Terrans, need to be on the same page. This is where the "good aliens" can help. They could help most get to the same page. I posted about this a little earlier but I felt un easy about posting it for some reason.

I do not understand the reason for the "good aliens" not helping out because it is our problem, when other aliens have been interfering all along, maybe even from the very beginning. There has already been intervention. Just only from the bad ones. They say that a majority have to want to have help from the good aliens. That is a catch 22. In order to want help they have to know help is there. Furthermore, they have to know that we need help. Some have an inclining with trash problems and poverty, but not the true scope of things, I don't think anyone does. Maybe it is about time that we get some good intervention.

Sorry if any of that came off as aggressive. Just frustrated and have had these thoughts for a while. It just seems like a good excuse to not help humanity. All we need from them is vision to see clearly. We can handle the situation from there. But the playing field needs to be leveled.

Bill what are your thoughts?
9ofclubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:14 AM   #506
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

"Pied Piper of Heaven", an explanation of the current local exopolitics with a long runway of explanation. Just skip the first section to get to the "good stuff" if you wish.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2498145/L-...Calls-The-Tune

The more I re-tread my history as a spirit being the more I see he spaketh truth -- on the level he is speaking. Am re-reading it again for third time.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:18 AM   #507
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

We will not ever know where to start until we are taught, shown to our satisfactions, the truth of our origins... and, as you can imagine, there is quantified resistance to that happening.

Subject of Free Will needs definition, clarification...as I am SURE that most of us are not under standing what it is this "Free Will" IS, of which so many speak of so readily, cavalierly, but I suspect holds more depth..
I am just sure there is much more to this subject of "free will".
that's all folks!

I suspect that the perception of non-interference of "benevolent" or "rightness guidance" lead is our inability of self recognition of our own contribution toward the mess we are in.

I've been a participant/lurker of this site since it opened and am quite startled at the degree that others do not own their part in the mess we are in.

Brain-sweets-good nights sleep!
S
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:36 AM   #508
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe the good ET's are waiting for us to be ready. I do not think it is because they do not want to help us.
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:16 PM   #509
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikine View Post
Maybe the good ET's are waiting for us to be ready. I do not think it is because they do not want to help us.
yes i think there is still quite a bit of work to do yet, the way people treat each other in everyday life is still mostly appalling.also on personal levels just because people are nice to each other on the surface doesnt mean the arent thinking bad things.

when we are fully ready and ego is crushed then no truth will be hidden,then we can get some help/guidance. i dont want other people fighting my battles anyway. i jsut want the tools on hand to make the fight fair.

this is probably best carried on in the spiritual forum or somehwere else more relevant..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:29 PM   #510
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Two things today Bill mate, It's the next Camelot radio show tomorrow and we still haven't got last weeks on the site, although to be honest when I look at the subject I am not sure I want to hear it and I can't understand why Camelot had him on, so therefore I need to hear it to find out. Does that make sense.

Secondly Kerry is once again spreading fear and scaring the be jesus out of everybody, and a few days before Christmas too
What's with the Eliminating sections of the population? Is it just to reduce the amount of people on the planet?
First of all you could fit everyone on this planet comfortably with a bit of land each in Australia, leaving the rest of the world empty, so it is not overpopulated.
About 8 billion on the planet, you would have to eliminate at least a billion to make a difference, They could not get away with that!
How could "Sections of the population" be eliminated without someone noticing? Also what "sections" exactly? Who has made a decision that a certain Section of human beings has no right to life? Based on what? Rich? poor? colour? religion?
All sounds like complete rubish to me, like swine flu, just scare mongering, are you sure you are not being fed dissinfo and being made a fool of?

Edit:- I have been sitting here thinking about this and it occurs to me that it would be wonderful if the good aliens are meeting secretly with the PTB so that they can find out just who they are and when they have followed the trail to the top and got their list of the illuminati and all their followers and drones, guess who the section of the population to be eliminated would be? Now that would be a wonderful Christmas present, then with their guidance the right people could be put in charge to make the world as it should be.
Sorry, guess I'm just dreaming again, it's only the hope that one day that may happen that makes life worth while for me.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #511
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

When I first discovered the "Disclosure Project" and saw the video, I was amazed at Greer's courage, witnesses and testimonys... Perhaps TPTB also took notice of his actions and have somehow "compromised" him? Perhaps he had the best of intensions at the start, but perhaps now, he may not even be in total control of his own life...
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #512
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Greer took the high road. His focus and intention is on raising others consciousness through meditation and leading groups of people in contacting ETs in the spirit of Universal Peace. Since all of his ET contacts have been positive with full recall and in a state of heightened conscious awareness his ET experiences are positive.

He has not been compromised. He just evolved.

There is the saying that water seeks its own level. The same can be said for the energetic vibrational frequency one resonates at. As a person becomes more committed to the spiritual path its possible for there to be more discordant interactions from those people who are operating at a denser energetic frequency.

I would also like to add that TPTB targeted Greer and his partner for death. Subsequently both got a rare form of cancer. Greer's partner died but he was able to beat it. It is no wonder his life took another direction after years and years of doing what he could to bring disclosure at the governmental level. He realized it was not going to happen ~ TPTB, the shawdow government were never going to allow it. Even President Clinton told Greer that he would have to do it himself because if he, Clinton disclosed, TPTB would kill him. One needs to understand the personal history of Greer in order to see how he has evolved in his endevor to wake people up.

Dr. Greer is a man who has devoted his entire life to helping others at great personal sacrifice. One only has to look at his history to know that he is a man of geat integrity and spiritually motivated.

Last edited by Carol; 12-24-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #513
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Bill and Kerry for all that you have done in presenting me with multiple viewpoints for me to ponder. At least one things for sure......there is a lot more going on than we are and have been consciously aware of. I am so glad that you cannot prove anything. And we can all just hash it all out here on this forum and have a good time doing it. I loved your interview of 2 + hours, without a break on Freedom Central !

So my comment/request to you is in the area of your experience with your lady friend Angie. You spoke of the incident where-in you were so emotionally challenged when she up and left (who wouldn't be !) that you were unable to move physically. And I am just paraphrasing this experience of yours. My request is.....when your "visitors" came and assisted you in helping you "clear the charge" (which is a Scientology phrase is it not?)...

....can you tell us more of that and what exactly did you experience and do you think you could or have you tried to do that again on your own? And was it completely permanent in that you did not have future challenges in that arena of someone abruptly leaving you or any emotional challenge for that matter?

And since you did have assistance do you not think that we can also create or should I say co-create forms of assistance with those visitors that are interested in our well-being?

From my own understanding there is a quarantine on this planet which will be lifted 2012 (also something I cannot prove for anyone here who needs proof) and I have learned that "they" cannot do for us, we need to do it ourselves. Which from my perspective means that we DO have the power within us to create the positive, aligned, world harmony that we all so desire.

I believe that there are both positive and negative perspectives both human and ET. My choice is to align with the positive of course, but to be aware of that which is not and use the most powerful tool I know of, which is love, to represent who I am as human. Again, thank you for all that both of you have given in this awesome journey to enlightenment.

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #514
brazil97
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Two things today Bill mate, It's the next Camelot radio show tomorrow and we still haven't got last weeks on the site, although to be honest when I look at the subject I am not sure I want to hear it and I can't understand why Camelot had him on, so therefore I need to hear it to find out. Does that make sense.

Secondly Kerry is once again spreading fear and scaring the be jesus out of everybody, and a few days before Christmas too
What's with the Eliminating sections of the population? Is it just to reduce the amount of people on the planet?
First of all you could fit everyone on this planet comfortably with a bit of land each in Australia, leaving the rest of the world empty, so it is not overpopulated.
About 8 billion on the planet, you would have to eliminate at least a billion to make a difference, They could not get away with that!
How could "Sections of the population" be eliminated without someone noticing? Also what "sections" exactly? Who has made a decision that a certain Section of human beings has no right to life? Based on what? Rich? poor? colour? religion?
All sounds like complete rubish to me, like swine flu, just scare mongering, are you sure you are not being fed dissinfo and being made a fool of?

Edit:- I have been sitting here thinking about this and it occurs to me that it would be wonderful if the good aliens are meeting secretly with the PTB so that they can find out just who they are and when they have followed the trail to the top and got their list of the illuminati and all their followers and drones, guess who the section of the population to be eliminated would be? Now that would be a wonderful Christmas present, then with their guidance the right people could be put in charge to make the world as it should be.
Sorry, guess I'm just dreaming again, it's only the hope that one day that may happen that makes life worth while for me.
I agree with everything ! As if the ETs that can travel thousands of light years need to find a small island in the pacific ocena !????
They would meet in the secret bases, underground bases etc.... And again this story of mass extermination ?! how by who /! who would they use as "conssumer" and "suppliyers" if they kill a lot (billion people) ! Let focus on good information and not just all the nonsense that there is in the net !
brazil97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:49 PM   #515
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Greetings Bill,

In a Business Type of mind frame - Project Camelot has created a type of a brand name, in a very specific niche.

Questions:
1. Why aren't you guys monitizing your content ?

Whats wrong with having banner ads, and niche affiliate links to books from the people you guys interview, since most of them are book writers.

Many of the people you intervew have there own sites, which sell books and other things ( for profit) ...

All of the radio shows seem to have commercials, your giving your time / content for free but they are profitting from it ...

People are exploiting your brand and niche ....

2. Why do you provide a platform for certain people who ""sell the doom and the products to save you"" ?

Thanks for your time, and any responses!

Last edited by Magii; 12-25-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #516
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Have a wonderful Christmas Bill and Kerry and good luck with everything you do in the new year. Thank you for all the work you have done on our behalf this year.

I guess as we haven't seen you for a while now, you are on your hard earned Christmas break, that or you have finally got fed up with some of the questions we ask you and people having a go at you. I wouldn't blame you if you did, but hopefuly we will see you back soon
Old 12-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #517
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have a wonderful Christmas Bill and Kerry and good luck with everything you do in the new year. Thank you for all the work you have done on our behalf this year.
Bill & Kerrie, hope you both are having a well deserved break
over The Holidays
thank you, for all you do Bill
thank you, for all you do Kerrie
and, thank you mods/computer people, etc.,
and, donators, etc.,
who truly propel your missions, purposes, and, tasks
which obviously are divinely guided, divinely lead, and, divinely protected

Thank You to both of you, for making 2008/2009 amasing years,

Here is to a gr8 and, Grand eXchanges in 2010
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #518
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Ditto

Quote:

I guess as we haven't seen you for a while now, you are on your hard earned Christmas break, that or you have finally got fed up with some of the questions we ask you and people having a go at you. I wouldn't blame you if you did, but hopefuly we will see you back soon
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #519
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would suggest that anybody who cares to look at Australia on Google Earth, will soon realize that without exaggeration, approximately 80 percent of the country would be considered desert. In New Zealand where there is abundant rain and good pasture,with good management, the land can carry up to 8 or 9 head per acre. In Australia, in the areas that are not desert, the ratio is measured at about 5 to 10 acres per cow.

We live not far from the east coast on 5 acres with a miniature horse and donkey and for the last three years have had to graze them on neighboring blocks of land and supplement their feed with hay.

So I for one wouldn't suggest everyone moving to Australia - might as well suggest moving to Antarctica - at least there are no bushfires there.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:55 PM   #520
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
I would suggest that anybody who cares to look at Australia on Google Earth, will soon realize that without exaggeration, approximately 80 percent of the country would be considered desert. In New Zealand where there is abundant rain and good pasture,with good management, the land can carry up to 8 or 9 head per acre. In Australia, in the areas that are not desert, the ratio is measured at about 5 to 10 acres per cow.

We live not far from the east coast on 5 acres with a miniature horse and donkey and for the last three years have had to graze them on neighboring blocks of land and supplement their feed with hay.

So I for one wouldn't suggest everyone moving to Australia - might as well suggest moving to Antarctica - at least there are no bushfires there.
Not sure you quite grasped the point I was making there mate. I didn't actually mean that everyone was to move to Oz, it was just an example of the size of an area that the current world population would comfortably fit into to prove the world is no where near over populated. Don't panick, Have another tinny, we are not all going to move in
Old 12-24-2009, 09:06 PM   #521
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Don't panick, Have another tinny, we are not all going to move in
Oh thank God for that Daft Ada. I was about to book a flight on the next plane to Antarctica.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:42 PM   #522
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Will all the radio shows be archived?
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:00 PM   #523
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi Bill & Kerry,

What's the chance of having a round table debate with Mr Mel Fabregas (Veritas Show), Mr Kevin Smith (Kevin Smith Show), Mr Dick Criswell, Mr Bob Dean and Mr Richard Hoagland on the topics of Mars, Venus and the Moon. Which the PC audience can post quetions prior to the roundtable debate?

Peace
Swift
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #524
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Swift,

Bill and Kerry will be on Veritas on January 14. You can all submit questions via our Web site prior to that day.

Cheers,

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #525
abraxasinas
_

Hi All!

I have posted some scientific content on what Steven Greer 'seems' to be trying to convey about no 'bad' aliens.

I have worked on the science of consciousness for decades (I have a science degree, which is a bit old now from Queensland Australia in the 1980s), but specialise in pioneering mainstream standard models in physics (cosmology and particle physics).

Now the thing with Steven Greer was the following. I viewed the interview with Bill and Kerry and found Steven's comments in just about 95% line with my own work.
Then I watched his Barcelona (or Madrid?) representation and found a GENERAL convergence in his address with everything else know about through my own research.

I normally do not engage in 'persona' debates on public forums; but I experienced a resonating electromagnetic 'spark' when I viewed Greer's interview with Bill and Kerry.
This wasn't persona oriented, but related to what he said.
This is unusual (and I do converse with many people on an impersonal - just data -level) and therefore did I take the time to check things out.
Now today, reading much of your comments and the debates here and on the Bill Ryan thread; I learn about 'money' and 'sexual' issues about Steven Greer and this (in the former not the second as the second has rather important implications to 'harmonise' and to metamorphosise the 'old human' cosmic Id into a 'new starhuman' Id) of course does indeed ALLOW a kind of double-agent role wrt his proclaimed agenda.

Allow me to state, that I have tried to personally contact Steven Greer via his website and I shall refine my 'analysis' as to his integrity of stated purpose if and when I get a reply from him.
I shall inform the forum here about any developments.
I have also sent the post (to Steven Greer) to Bill and Kerry.

Lastly, allow me to state that there are wonderful people on this forum and whilst there seem to be some disagreements in interpreations; all contributions I have read derive from a well above the norm 'understanding of the true spirituality' inherent in all of the old human caterpillars who have fed enough to enter their cocoons to transform into a new and hitherto utopian 'butterflies of joy and love'.

There does exist a 'Secret of Humanity' and this 'secret' addresses your cosmic identies, both individually and collectively.
The difference between those two modes (you are all at more places simultaneously and your own doppelgaengers or shadows) - is at the basis of the 'good ET- - 'bad ET' dichotomy.

John Shadow
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote