Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 11:19 PM   #126
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: United Kingdom Thread

Hiya everyone, Bobcat from west wales
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:31 PM   #127
JohnDenver: Time
Avalon Senior Member

Great to see so many people on here. Definately a good idea to get meetings organised for local communities within UK, including a larger meet where we can all get together and discuss issues in person. All in good time ofcourse.
JohnDenver: Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #128
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Your right johndenver but i think it's important for us all to agree a safe meeting place as soon as possible just in the event of the worst happening.

If the net went down, a war in the middle east or global economic collapse happened anytime soon, how could we come together and where? I fear we'll be left to walk alone.
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:35 AM   #129
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

hiya everyone! glad to see this thread is becoming active again ..lol..OMG it is overwhelming the amount of topics that have sprung up the past week! I have been poorly, so not posted so many the last few days...

I am defo feeling the 'quickening' now....ANYTHING at ANYTIME can happen...shall we all start individually proposing a designated meeting point just for the time being?? then if people want to meet up at some point, they can contact the person who made suggestion to arrange time/date etc..... lets get our own ball rolling!!

I am suggesting BRISTOL outside the hippodrome theatre as a meeting point for other people in the SW region. plenty of coffee shops nearby....I am totally up for meeting some other trusted members here who have been posting regularly! ( send me PM if ur interested!)

who is next to suggest??

best wishes
fire
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:39 AM   #130
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

hi firehorse.

Bristol sounds a great place. I had a place in mind but i'm happy to agree with your suggestion.
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:47 AM   #131
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

heya Caladan,

will be glad to meet you! will pm you in a moment to discuss....
well I am happy to arrange a date /time for meeting/discussion/coffee/lunch for anyone else?? I suggest everyone here tries to see how many other members are in their region and then approach them with the idea of meeting up informally just to see how people/personalities gel together?
we might all share the same cause, but we gotta have an idea the types of personalities we are putting our trust into if we need to properly be relying on each other!!!
fire
Old 09-18-2008, 01:32 PM   #132
SavannahSkye
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The silver Star, or the rose cross...no inbetween..

Im Jade form Manchester...

And I feel like I jus spoke those immortal words from an AA meeting!
SavannahSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:36 PM   #133
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
heya Caladan,

will be glad to meet you! will pm you in a moment to discuss....
well I am happy to arrange a date /time for meeting/discussion/coffee/lunch for anyone else?? I suggest everyone here tries to see how many other members are in their region and then approach them with the idea of meeting up informally just to see how people/personalities gel together?
we might all share the same cause, but we gotta have an idea the types of personalities we are putting our trust into if we need to properly be relying on each other!!!
fire

Well go ahead and arrange a date/time then... How many people are there intersted in meeting up in Bristol?

Best

Matthew
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:29 PM   #134
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavannahSkye View Post
Im Jade form Manchester...

And I feel like I jus spoke those immortal words from an AA meeting!

hiya jade...
LOL that did make me smile.... i guess this is just another kind of 'fellowship!'

hope you make many new friends here!

best wishes
firehorse
Old 09-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #135
spacemuzic
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again, I don't mean to be a party pooper but it seems like survival is the prerequisite for a lot of the guys on here. 2012 should not be feared, the destruction of our physical homes and bodies should not be feared, and so to move to a 'safer location' is fear based. It's based on the need for survival of ourselves or relatives, I'm not of a state of mind that can really feel what I'm saying but I have read a lot of books and understand concepts very well at times. Rather 2012 should be looked upon as a time to be completely fearless, to sum of in one sentence.

The imagery we have of the doomsday future is people going frantic and stealing and murdering outsiders and suchlike, rather I think we should use this time to prepare for the opposite that is not fear based and is instead focused on helping eachother out again, like it used to be, and like it is now to some extent, and it is to a bigger extent than we think we just do not relaize it consciously. However tangent aside I would like a future possible scenario to occur for the people who might befall eathquake disasters and the like, to not be scared for themselves or their children. For as many people as possible to know that death is not the end and there is nothing to fear in it, to know it to the extent that they have absolute certainty and if I can do my part to bring this awareness to people I will try because let's face it, apparently most of the poulation is going to die so they say, and so with being more of them than those that survive they need to be prepared for such and so those that can should try and help induce this fearless way of living now. And those that are better prepared for this transition of death have more chance of a better transition than those that are fearful of it.

So please whatever will help this process, you need to give this to whoever you can, even strangers, even to the extent of being thought of as a nutter if it ultimately will help someone else realize that they are after all the turmoil and strife, the same eternal being they were in the beginning. Only love is eternal, all other things that are not of this are experienced in the world over and over again until that ultimate truth is realized and expressed, and that is the beauty of this world.

Be neither cynical above love for it is as perennial as the grass, this time we as a race will truly realize our essence once and for all, 2012 is the gateway in time for this to be experienced and you will do it because it's about time. Please do this for all souls that have walked this plains. It's not about money. I'm just watching the news, the worst since 1929, it's not about money!!! please please do not pay heed to those that say you need money, nor is silver and gold any use, neither do we steal to eat, neither do we eat eachother, we do nothing if that time comes and use it as an opportunity for growth with God, not survival.

OK, it seems this financial thing is big news, and it is probably going to get worse, it will be history repeating itself, we in the know, know what is happening, wolves in sheeps clothing springs to mind, but we also know we have our votes, we need to start voting now, what do we need and what do we want. They are doing the exact same thing they did in the past! but to what end? this is a running commentary sorry, I see strong parallels with what has happened in the past, we can't make the same mistakes, the idea is to learn from mistakes. I think they might be wanting to kick start another war. War's need 2 sides. Don't play their games, nor give your consent to war. Yes it seems to be panning out like Southland Tales, ok, here goes, keep your head, while all about are losing theirs and blaming it on you, I will do my part, I should walk the talk, I will try to keep my head in hope the majority keeps theirs. I guess I'm due to meet the guy who stairs soon! Be back soon maybe, need a pee and pretend to have a cigarette. Bye for now and see you later hopefully. Siging out now.
spacemuzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:57 PM   #136
soulrider

Hi everyone Soulrider from Cornwall. Great to see so many people in such a short time I would normally read forums and research material but never actually become active, however things are changing quickly around us and although i don't subscribe to the notion that 'we're all doomed', i do believe that in order to align our planet in a positive and not negative path we have to go through big economic/social changes to cause a 'harvest' (law of one) for higher planetary ordering to occur. This MUST be made to happen in a positive way NOT negative.

Phew, you know when you just can't help yourself

Great site by the way I can't wait to see how many more thousands of seperate souls who we're once just watching, learning and choosing there own path, now know that the time is right to show themselves as the ONE

I also totally agree with spacemuzic. People are been drawn here from totally seperate journeys and with vastly differing views of, what ifs or what nots. I feel that just in the mear fact that we're here and are prepared to come together in love to help is all that was ever needed. That projection of 'oneness' was all that was needed. Focus on the positive and help people more than you help yourself and you've done what you we're brought here to do by your higher self.

If we get trapped into believing that the worlds gonna end, it will. Under all the smoke the world is about to flower into the most incredibly stunning place ,,,,just believe.

Last edited by soulrider; 09-25-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #137
raindrop

Talking Re: United Kingdom Thread

Hi to all, North Somerset here..... I'm on that flood plain with Jay, guess we should get a huge boat..
I'm wondering what other people out there, on here, who have young kids, how that works into your equations, with regards to preparing for whatever is to come?
Old 09-25-2008, 02:15 PM   #138
soulrider

Hi Raindrop. From my perspective i don't think anything is going to happen in such a way that you'd need to run for cover, dig shelters or any of that. Although i would say be prudent keep a supply of water/food/heat and get a log burner, only so when 'they' squeeze us even tighter by water/electricity shortages as big businesses collapse you still have enough slack. I think people need to get back to learning and living off the land, forget health and safety and start living,,, swap your time, its free, unlike money (everyone is good at something) forget money as a tool for happiness and focus on projecting love, reduce bills, learn to grow food. And last but not least TALK TO YOUR NEIGHBOURS , they don't bite

The government through different tactics of smoking bans in pubs, health and safety, 'terrorism' etc etc have managed to totally split communitys and communications between neighbours and friends, call it the 'headless chicken' problem. I believe that is where everyone who writes on this forum comes in. We're here to start the communication up again.

LOVE THE WORLD, don't be scared of it

Last edited by soulrider; 09-25-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:32 PM   #139
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Where are all the Kentish people?
Am i the only one supporting kent come on show yourselves lol!
Need some help here i feel the whole north kent area may be under threat from the mind controlled powers that be
Where did orpington go had a message but i feel i'm on a sinking ship help!
Lets get a few likeminded people in Kent and have a meet.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #140
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all.

In case anyone is interested

From Freedom to Fascism featuring Aaron Russo
a film about the Federal Reserve has just started
on EMTV Sky channel 200

Cheers, Chris.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:23 PM   #141
Newliving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QtesUKStoke View Post
someone less than 5 miles away, this is great
Well, whaddya know - here's yet another Stokie! Working in Hanley, going through Newcastle every day (living in Betley) - we've got a community going right here!

And with Stoke/Newcastle being so well placed, maybe all the Brits - really great to see so many already! - could get together some time!
Newliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #142
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings from a lone ground crew in Bristol!
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:29 PM   #143
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Hi New Living! I think your idea of a gathering of English crews is a good one but how can we achieve it?
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:34 PM   #144
davidchilderley
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: United Kingdom Thread

hello from cambridge...

here's a free video to help everyone overcome the fear of what's going on right now... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lTeWQmqEmKs

hope it helps

cheers
dave
davidchilderley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:34 PM   #145
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

hi from Scotland to all of you.
Thanks Dave - that really helped shift the jitters I've had the last couple of days.
Thanks also to Bill and Kerry for the interview with Miriam Blue Star. Re. seeds, I heard 54% of the food eaten in Russia is grown in gardens.
Other things I'm finding helpful are:
1. A very wise man once told me, "It's the job of prophets to be wrong." By telling us what will happen if we don't wake up, they wake us up!
2. A druidic style triad "Three keys to our future - compassion, creativity, community"
3. David Wilcock, Drunvalo Melchizedek (good interview on Conscious Media Network), Celia Fenn, Karen Bishop, Lisa Renee et al who are all saying that if we follow our hearts we will be fine.
Most of the time I do manage to remember this: sometimes I lose it because there's so few people locally to talk to about this stuff. It's so great this forum's here. Much as part of me wants to return to the community that has grown up around Findhorn Foundation, my place is in the Scottish Borders rather than in an intentional community or even a radiance zone. I'd love to be with like-minded folk and the time may come, but it's not here yet.
I really appreciate knowing you are out there.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:28 AM   #146
Newliving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropsyche View Post
Hi New Living! I think your idea of a gathering of English crews is a good one but how can we achieve it?
Hi Astropsyche!
I imagine there are two main ways to organise a group meeting - one is an informal where at fairly short notice we would find a suitable meeting place, set a date and issue a general RSVP invitation - and the other is a more formal meeting coinciding with visits or availability of speakers, which would take a lot more organising and is a longer-term prospect.

With this group being so new, and growing, perhaps we should wait for a few months before organising an informal meeting, see what the geographical distribution of members is and plan accordingly; and there's always the option of arranging regional meetings. Bearing in mind that winter is coming along, not many might want to travel far between, say, November and February? Or am I wrong there? Who would be interested in meeting in Stoke in October? Let's have some feedback from members please.

A more formal meeting could be organised according to the availability of speakers or be proactively arranged by ourselves offering speakers plenty of notice. For that we'd need an organising group of minimum three or four members, I'd say, so we'd have some groundwork to do first. Feedback please?

P.S. can anyone tell me how to upload a profile pic please? In 'Edit profile pic' it doesn't seem to want to upload a pic from my computer. Thanks
Newliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:53 AM   #147
J2D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, my name is Jean based in London.
J2D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:55 AM   #148
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

hi im from south devon a loverly town called kingsbribge , good to link up .
rhythm ..
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:33 AM   #149
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, Robin from Southsea, Portsmouth in Hampshire.
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:52 AM   #150
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Not seen many from Lancashire , 1 here now, a up lads/lassas.
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote