Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 01-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Arsenal of Hypocrisy-Space Program & Military Industrial Complex

Video documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TILB9DaMRt4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DNxh...eature=related

This is the mindblowing documentary Arsenal of Hypocrisy - The Space Program and the Military Industrial Complex (2003) which exposes the insane plans of US military industrial complex to achieve total dominance in space. The glory days of NASA are over as today the military industrial complex marches towards world dominance through space technology on behalf of global corporate interest. To understand how and why the space program will be used to fight all future wars on earth from space, it's important to understand how the public has been misled about the origins and true purpose of the space program. Arsenal of Hypocrisy gives you the big picture overview of what certain factions in American government are up to and how do they intend to militarize space in order to have total control over Earth and its vicinity. Find out how this "war on terror" is only a prelude to a much larger "cosmic war" where "rebelious factions" will be taken care of right from space itself using highly sophisticated technology that exceeds your imagination. 1h long. A must see for everyone.
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Arsenal of Hypocrisy-Space Program & Military Industrial Complex

Thanks for posting this, will watch it tonight and leave you some feed back. One thing I will say though is this - If you think that they have not already weaponised space you will be sadly mistaken.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Thanks for posting this, will watch it tonight and leave you some feed back. One thing I will say though is this - If you think that they have not already weaponised space you will be sadly mistaken.
Egg,

I have heard that the ET's have shut down certain of these Star Wars weapons, would you know if this is true and do you think they would allow us to fight wars in space? Do you think if the TPTB went qhead with crazy stuff like this that the ET's may force disclosure? I remember listening to a Paola Harris interview where she said that if TPTB didn't open up about ET's the ET's would force it. I'd really value your opinion on this, you do seem to be very knowledgeable.
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

deleted...

Last edited by Helvetic; 01-17-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I always wonder what power really there is right now. Very good documentary. Thank you.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote