Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:59 AM   #51
dj kelly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

I am a new member here, and thought i had found a place of freedom and truth, .... so when i see things like petty squables boil over and actualy shut a forum down, it makes me wonder if i havnt swapped one Controler for another, this forum i thought was for all of us to express our thoughts, ideas, however wacky they may seem, i relise we dont live in the world we all would like to, but i can show many forums that refuse to kowtow to the PTB, and dont worry about copy right laws ect: and stay online with out trouble,

my real point is, we are supposed to be the awake ones... yet when we subscribe to this ego/ pettiness, we leave ourselfes open to ridicule and certainly dont help others to awaken, this in fact is just what the PTB want,

So bill and kerry, whatever your reasons for your disputes and no matter whos right or wrong, you are doing yourselfes and all of us a great diservice by your actions, you both started this ball rolling you have a responsibility to see it through to the end, let go of ego, and remember what it was that got you to started in the 1st place,

one last thing, for you both to have helped bring us all togetheryou deserve
a big thank you, but this thing isnt realy about you two is it, its about every one, you were just the catalist we the masses are the flow ,

sorry to all if i sound a bit angry , but it had to be said ,

love and light to all DJ
dj kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:03 AM   #52
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Divorce is not the fault of the child
Agree, but we are not children, & PC/PA played an important role in the truth movement. Perhaps we too lost sight of the bigger pic. Are we not all one family? Then why did we not all pull together and support them? My answer to my own question is, we let our ego's get in the way, & that's where we too got sidetracked by tptb.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:27 AM   #53
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
will originator's of threads
be allowed to choose
whether their posts go to project avalon
and/or project camelot ?

thank you
The forum will not be divided.
Bill Ryan will have the forum.
On Avalon 2.0 soon to be released, that Avalon/Camelot division will most likely be removed.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:39 AM   #54
josie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Agree, but we are not children, & PC/PA played an important role in the truth movement. Perhaps we too lost sight of the bigger pic. Are we not all one family? Then why did we not all pull together and support them? My answer to my own question is, we let our ego's get in the way, & that's where we too got sidetracked by tptb.
true for me too. but i'm a changed girl today! when avalon was down last night it was yet another come to jesus moment. had been taking way too much for granted. yikes! close call. my best friend in the world i met here... the lack of respect and gratitude i had for avalon was equal to the lack for myself. but no longer! bring it on. i'm ready.

love too.
josie
josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:19 AM   #55
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

I knew something was amiss lately and, quite frankly, I was wondering when Project Camelot was going to be infiltrated. I also kind of figured that Kerry would be the one that would be used for this purpose. I have followed Camelot for about 2 years now and it has had a profound impact on my life in ways that are difficult to explain. I am sure this is true for a lot of people. However, I could see early on that Kerry had a weakness that was destined to be exploited, that is an extreme desire for success (money and power).

A lot of good things have come out of Camelot with Bill and Kerry. Eyes have been opened and amazing stories have been told. Giant toes have been stepped on and it was only a matter of time before something had to be done.

Lately I have seen petty bickering and a lack of genuine investigation on the forum. Kerry and Bill fighting, Kerry and Greer fighting, Kerry and Burish fighting. Kerry promising interviews (McCollum) with teasers but not the actual interview. And in most cases poor Bill is left to pick up the pieces. Camelot has gained a lot of popularity in the last 2 years and I can see, in my minds eye, Kerry druling and panting wanting more and more. I dont think the purpose even matters to her anymore. But this is what usually happens to would-be stars in Hollywood, the ego gets filled to the max and then - boom - they explode and self destruct and a lot of other people go down with them. Now she is closing threads, removing videos, and colluding with the enemy in her rise to riches and glory only to find at the end of the day that she has been duped by her own mind.

Finally, I have seen the forum ruled by totalitarian moderators who, under the guise of "protecting" the site, have offended many supporters of the Camelot project and have cause more discord and chaos than any poster could ever do. Most of the best posters have seemed to have vanished. I believe this is part of the infiltration process.

Project Camelot, as it once was, is over. This is true of all the good things in life, so, in that regard, I suppose it could be considered a complement.

I will continue to monitor the forum as I have been and throw in my two cents on occasion if this post does'nt get me banned.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:35 AM   #56
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

I could be wrong about this, but I do not agree MKS.... The mods are between a rock and a hard place sometimes, being castigated by some members and then they probably get into trouble as well by the ptb so to speak of the forum.

Sometimes I believe they are told what to do against their better judgement and I will stand by that.

Look and read carefully, very carefully through Bill's chat posts okay and then read very carefully what Kerry posted.

I asked Bill in the chat room what the bottom line was why Kerry pulled the plug on PA and he told me go and do your research. Well I have
Now, you want to know what's up........................as I said get a texta or something out read what Bill said then Kerry, then ponder it and you will come up with the underlying reason.

Nuff said.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:52 AM   #57
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

Sometimes I believe they are told what to do against their better judgement and I will stand by that.
I think you could have a point there and that is why I said that it is part of the infiltration process.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:10 AM   #58
Ailith
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

"Even if PTB turn Bill and Kerry against each others, even if they wipe out Camelot and Avalon, they will NEVER win. Nothing has been done in vain, nothing will be forgotten. We, the people, are much more aware than the slaves of the intelligence community, pathetic robots who spend their lives suppressing real information, splitting opposition and spreading disinformation. If they succeed in targeting someone, manipulating them to obedience, let´s forgive such a person because that person is a victim, not a traitor. Whatever happens I hold Bill and Kerry in highest regard. PTB; read this carefully: we, the people, will continue the fight! "...Light and Fight

Yep...well said...

Ditto Ditto Ditto

Last edited by Ailith; 03-02-2010 at 04:15 AM.
Ailith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:11 AM   #59
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
The mods are between a rock and a hard place sometimes, being castigated by some members and then they probably get into trouble as well by the ptb so to speak of the forum.
The way this mod/forum organizer sees it the green part is true - doesn't much matter what we do - almost any action we take will be criticized by someone. There is absolutely no way to please all the people all the time - or even once. You have to stand in your integrity, be true to yourself, and not be blown around by public opinion. People are all over the spectrum and all over a spectrum of spectrums. Imagine even trying to get 6 mods agreeing what to do.

But as far as the part in red, some ptb ordering us around - I don't see it. Gosh sometimes I wish someone would help me decide what to do. Nope, it's just us in our own little mod chat room - a rag tag bunch of volunteers from all over the globe, in various time zones trying to p*ss off the lowest number of people.

Last edited by Karen; 03-02-2010 at 04:53 AM.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:30 AM   #60
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
I think you could have a point there and that is why I said that it is part of the infiltration process.
Not true.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:35 AM   #61
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
People are all over the spectrum and all over a spectrum of spectrums. Imagine even trying to get 6 mods agreeing what to do.

But as far as the part in red, some ptb ordering us around - I don't see it.
Forums need moderators. There is no doubt about that.

Maybe the mod team just tried to do too much. There were several "purges" when the forum went free. Many good people were put off by this and never returned. Dont forget - if you ban one person, everyone is threatened by this. In most forums you hardly hear from the moderators and usually it is just a warning.

The ptb are extremely clever. Well meaning people are influenced without even knowing what happened. The only thing we have to go by sometimes is the end result.

My point is that Project Camelot was a prime target for the ptb and I would have been very surprised if what is happening now didnt happen. In fact I was thinking it was taking a little too long and was starting to think that maybe Camelot was put in place by the ptb. But now that I can see it crumbling piece by piece from the inside out and no one is sure exactly why, I know that it was for real and it demise is cleverly crafted.

I would have never been able to see this if it hadnt been for Project Camelot.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:37 AM   #62
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
I knew something was amiss lately and, quite frankly, I was wondering when Project Camelot was going to be infiltrated. I also kind of figured that Kerry would be the one that would be used for this purpose. I have followed Camelot for about 2 years now and it has had a profound impact on my life in ways that are difficult to explain. I am sure this is true for a lot of people. However, I could see early on that Kerry had a weakness that was destined to be exploited, that is an extreme desire for success (money and power).

A lot of good things have come out of Camelot with Bill and Kerry. Eyes have been opened and amazing stories have been told. Giant toes have been stepped on and it was only a matter of time before something had to be done.

Lately I have seen petty bickering and a lack of genuine investigation on the forum. Kerry and Bill fighting, Kerry and Greer fighting, Kerry and Burish fighting. Kerry promising interviews (McCollum) with teasers but not the actual interview. And in most cases poor Bill is left to pick up the pieces. Camelot has gained a lot of popularity in the last 2 years and I can see, in my minds eye, Kerry druling and panting wanting more and more. I dont think the purpose even matters to her anymore. But this is what usually happens to would-be stars in Hollywood, the ego gets filled to the max and then - boom - they explode and self destruct and a lot of other people go down with them. Now she is closing threads, removing videos, and colluding with the enemy in her rise to riches and glory only to find at the end of the day that she has been duped by her own mind.

Finally, I have seen the forum ruled by totalitarian moderators who, under the guise of "protecting" the site, have offended many supporters of the Camelot project and have cause more discord and chaos than any poster could ever do. Most of the best posters have seemed to have vanished. I believe this is part of the infiltration process.

Project Camelot, as it once was, is over. This is true of all the good things in life, so, in that regard, I suppose it could be considered a complement.

I will continue to monitor the forum as I have been and throw in my two cents on occasion if this post does'nt get me banned.

Hello,

Firstly, your two cents worth are valued here on the forum. I can see no reason for your post to be banned. You are relaying your opinion, from your perspective.

Banning requires some very serious breach of guidelines and it is a very rare occurrence.

Moderators are firstly and foremost, Human beings just like you. All the Admins and most of the Mods have full time jobs, families, mortgages, a life full of responsibilities that go far beyond the world of PA/PC.

Moderators are volunteers, who give freely, what time they have avaliable to them and this can change at a moments notice due the variables of life.

Your perspective of totalitarian Mods is completely wrong. There are circumstances behind the scene that you do not see, so from this you are unable to conclude a complete and just perspective of the Mod team.

As for the 'guise of protecting the forum' again you see it from a one sided perspective. Yes, part of the Mods jobs is about protection of the site, a huge job in itself and only a part of the whole job that is required.

The Mods have been dealing with an enormous amount of variable energy coming from all corners for over 6 months, whilst trying to balance life outside and to keep some balance here on PA ...I say to you sincerely, that this jobs is a tough one. We are not perfect...are you? we make mistakes sure, but we are in the middle of a ***** storm and just trying to keep up! The onslaught of energy has taken its toll on some members and Mods alike. Keeping emotionally balanced and effective for you all, is a task. and we are doing our best for you ALL.

Sincerely

Ross H
Old 03-02-2010, 04:38 AM   #63
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

BTW Karen, I applaud your willingness to talk about this.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:49 AM   #64
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Hahaha, Friend of Gordon Brown? Then whats up with thishttp://www.rense.com/general89/brownpd.htm and tell me who would make such a claim.
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:49 AM   #65
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.rense.com/general89/brownpd.htm hope the link works
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:50 AM   #66
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
As for the 'guise of protecting the forum' again you see it from a one sided perspective. Yes, part of the Mods jobs is about protection of the site, a huge job in itself and only a part of the whole job that is required.
Thanks for taking the time to talk about this.

Yes I can only see it from my side. Call me paranoid but it is the "behind the scenes" argument that comes up a lot. This reminds me of a secrete society with secrete meetings and secrete proceedings. I understand that the mods on Project Camelot are well meaning, awake and aware volunteers. Yes it is true that there are things going on behind the scenes that others are not aware of.

Please tell us... what is the other "part of the whole job that is required"?

Also there is a theme that the mods are "confused and overwhelmed". Surely you recognize this as a favorite tactic of the ptb.

No condemnation, just take a look.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:54 AM   #67
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

"Finally, I have seen the forum ruled by totalitarian moderators who, under the guise of "protecting" the site, have offended many supporters of the Camelot project and have cause more discord and chaos than any poster could ever do. Most of the best posters have seemed to have vanished. I believe this is part of the infiltration process."

Hogwash. Members are expected to follow the rules. If they are stretching beyond the boundaries they are notified in PM and generally will make the requested adjustments.

Bill asked for Kinsuemie2 to be banned. As one of the founders of the forum he has that right. Franciejones was banned for publically posting an email from Bill on the forum. Some of the others were banned for crossing the line and not adapting to the rules of the forum. They had chances and blew it.

Being a moderator on almost any forum is a thankless job for the most part. Having spent hundreds of volunteer hours here back in the beginning I'm well aware of folks who have authority issues meaning they do not like to be reminded to follow the guidelines and will continue to do what personally pleases them. This is not that type of forum. Bill and Kerry originally set down the rules with input from other volunteers. If folks can't or won't follow them they are welcome to go somewhere else. However criticizing the mods for keeping the forum running relatively smoothly irrespective of the multiple different types of personalities that visit here is just bad manners.

Basically, this statement is saying that the moderators themselves are currently infiltrated. That just doesn't wash. I've known some of these people for months and they bend over backwards to try and help. Some who are more inexperienced may falter in their personal style of interaction, yet they all have good hearts and all do their best.

As for some of the best posters vanishing.. ask yourself why? Kinsuemei was reinstated but left because of how he was treated by Bill and others who didn't believe him. I always liked him and am sorry about what happened to him here. Others just move onto other things. There is a whole lot more going on in the real world then forum land which needs attention. Forum land is for when there is extra time to post, share info, do research or shoot the breeze. But to sit there mkspllmn and trash the moderators here is just wrong and I think you owe them an apology.

Last edited by Carol; 03-02-2010 at 04:59 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:57 AM   #68
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for taking the time to talk about this.

Yes I can only see it from my side. Call me paranoid but it is the "behind the scenes" argument that comes up a lot. This reminds me of a secrete society with secrete meetings and secrete proceedings. I understand that the mods on Project Camelot are well meaning, awake and aware volunteers. Yes it is true that there are things going on behind the scenes that others are not aware of.

Please tell us... what is the other "part of the whole job that is required"?

I do not have the time to discuss this with you, Seriously. I have said enough to try and help you understand your one sided perspective.

Ross H
Old 03-02-2010, 05:11 AM   #69
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Basically, this statement is saying that the moderators themselves are currently infiltrated. That just doesn't wash.

... I think you owe them an apology.
I am looking at what has happened to Camelot as a whole.

It does wash in the sense that if it didnt happen there is something wrong. Very large toes are being stepped on and they are very clever and will do anything to discredit Camelot.

I am sorry if you are offended. I am sorry you are angry.

BTW. How did you get my quote in red like that without any border? Very cool.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:15 AM   #70
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Bill clearly explained what was going on behind the scene between himself and Kerry. Unfortunately the mods are in the middle of the fracas but have nothing to do with the personal unresolve issues/challenges that Bill and Kerry are working on. This difference of viewpoint between B&K surfaced at the end of 2008, so it is not surprising to see them move in different directions. The reality of geographical location is a big hurdle just for starters. And that doesn't even begin to touch the other issues that come up between people who work together. Kerry also explained her viewpoint. Each has taken the time to post where they are coming from and it really is up to them to determine in what direction they are going in.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:17 AM   #71
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
I do not have the time to discuss this with you, Seriously. I have said enough to try and help you understand your one sided perspective.

Ross H
I am sorry Ross, but it seems that there is a hidden agenda that the masses are not allowed to know. It just seems too familiar and I cant ignore it.

I am sure I am not the only one to notice.

I am just dumb enough to say something.

Tell me I am wrong! Please!
Old 03-02-2010, 05:23 AM   #72
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
BTW. How did you get my quote in red like that without any border? Very cool.
After you click quote, there is a whole row of nifty little buttons at the top of the box you type in. A simple copy/paste will put it there without the box, or you can remove the [quote] {/quote] tags. Hover over each icon to see what it does, and if this is sounding too rudimentary, consider also I'm posting for those who may know less than you. There's fonts, sizes, colors, bold, etc. Text alignment, bullet points. One of them will help you make a live link to a page, one will let you put in a url to a picture, and the next one will insert those quote tags. You can even learn coding by clicking on each one.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:24 AM   #73
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Carol, I think I want to marry your avatar.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:26 AM   #74
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I will add this... you are correct that there are folks who would like to see Avalon shut down... but almost all of those people have toes that B&K stepped on first. The attitude of competition instead of partnership was their weakest link. They may think some of their whistle blowers are their friends, however, I personally know of several who are not ~ and set out to do them damage. This is where the problem originated.

As for the color.. when you're posting to highlight and color your text, click on the capital A with the heavy bar under it until you see the word color show up. Click on that and a color palette comes up. Then click on your palette color and voila.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:27 AM   #75
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
After you click quote, there is a whole row of nifty little buttons at the top of the box you type in. A simple copy/paste will put it there without the box, or you can remove the {quote] {/quote] tags. Hover over each icon to see what it does, and if this is sounding too rudimentary, consider also I'm posting for those who may know less than you. There's fonts, sizes, colors, bold, etc. Text alignment, bullet points. One of them will help you make a live link to a page, one will let you put in a url to a picture, and the next one will insert those quote tags. You can even learn coding by clicking on each one.
Thanks!

She just took the time to make it look nice.