Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 10:59 AM   #226
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

The question posted earlier was not to galvanize anyone to the collective, merely to light the positive wick amongst the flood of negativity. To focus on what could be, brainstorming positive outcomes.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #227
Lunatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss the SURVIVER View Post
HI ALL

Never accept at face value what you are told, verify it where possible especially when dealing with META=PHYSICS . This comes from painful experience

Hoss
E G M :thumb_ chin chin

And one of the best ways to verify is to simply listen....Eventually their subconcious will spill the beans on them....If they keep trying to convince you that a certain thing is true it obviously isnt....their subconcious is trying to mask its secrets with lies.....
So chill out, sit back, lsiten and learn.....It is realy that easy....

The Lunatics are..ooops...HAVE taken over the parliment..........LOL

Lunatic Out
Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #228
Lunatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
The question posted earlier was not to galvanize anyone to the collective, merely to light the positive wick amongst the flood of negativity. To focus on what could be, brainstorming positive outcomes.

Too TRUE AussieG
At this important time it is essential to focus on the positives and use that positivity to do good works...

Many may be fearful of the apparent weakening of this thread and groundcrew because of the seeming loss of its rudder (JONNO).

I used the nautical term to engage in a little analogy.

True enough, a ship without a rudder is a ship lost at sea. I do not think of this ground crew as a ship, because of its relative newnewss and size i look more upon us as a dingy. Everyone knows that a dingy does not have a rudder but is steered by the oars, we are the oars, all seated side by side, each responsibe for one side or other of that dingy, with a bit of time and practise we will learn to work together and steer this small but not insignificant vessel safely through the storm and around any hazards....
Arriving safely into port.....

Each one of us is responsible for our own part in this story.. If we stop now the PTB, NWO whatever,,, WINS,,, .......On the otherhand if we all continue to contrbute what we can, (some with informaition or links to it, others with practical advice and knowledge), we can, at the very least, survive their ********....

Lunatic out
Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:56 AM   #229
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Each one of us is responsible for our own part in this story.. If we stop now the PTB, NWO whatever,,, WINS,,, .......On the otherhand if we all continue to contrbute what we can, (some with informaition or links to it, others with practical advice and knowledge), we can, at the very least, survive their ********....
Lunatic out
Lunatic, I agree that the continuity of this thread is imperative for reasons mentioned. It's because of this thread that has led me to meet with like minds. As a result I've had some laughs and increased my level of knowledge, some of which has been placed into practise.

To sure up some momentum for future meetings, I'm having a FREE HUG day on Sunday b/w 12-2pm in the heart of Bourke St, Mall, Melbourne. This is quite typical of me as I believe that life is too short if you can't have fun in the midst of monotony. So come along if you can and catch up for a chat and a hug!
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:59 AM   #230
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

Hi fellow Victorians, we are being covered by chemtrails at night here in SA ready to drift your way.

Last edited by mysticphoebos; 11-12-2008 at 12:22 PM.
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:26 PM   #231
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticphoebos View Post
Hi fellow Victorians, we are being covered by chemtrails at night here in SA ready to drift your way.
thanks for the heads up, will be watching
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:43 AM   #232
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Lunatic: The dingy in my circles is often referred to the one from Titanic, no matter what station in life you are from it is the singleness of purpose that when applied collectively can achieve a desired goal.

Robski : Great idea Hug day. Unfortunately I will be hugging elsewhere on this Sunday (family function). I will look forward to the next. Might I also suggest arranging a regular meeting, so the crew can stabilize.

Mysticphobos and Aussie Babe: I was standing outside two nights ago and felt what appeared to be light rain falling on my face only there was no rain, the ground was no wet, nor was there any moisture on the windscreen, very strange.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:49 PM   #233
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday All,
just thought l would give another lecture, so here l go.
lt is a major disapiontment to me to discover just how many of you seemingly good natured folk seem to live with your head in the clouds in spite of us self titled beings calling ourselves the ground crew, such an enormous contradiction in terms.
lt was my obvious misunderstanding that this forum was to enable some of us good folk to deal with the practical necessaties we could be all facing in the not too distant future, if even only 1 or 2 of the profetic events occur that have been claimed to occur in the not so distant future.
To my way of thinking, preaching love/compassion, sharing idealist theories on some futuristic goldern old, is wonderful and it all has its place in the scheme of things, there is just one major fault as l see it, lf your house is in need of repair a good hammer is of far greater value at that time than any half baked idea of some theory on how love is the answer not fear. l swear as God is my witness if anyone and l do mean anyone tries to sell me that tripe about love when l really need a good hammer, all l can say we will not even survive to see any fabled goldern old, cause love dont fill an empty stomach, love dont hammer nails in wood, love dont plant the vegetable garden etc etc etc
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:40 AM   #234
Hoss the SURVIVER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Melbourne/Victoria

HI ALL

Spot on sirdiablo69, that's what I've found to. If we are LUCKY ""which i DOUBT"", the world will end in a massive upheaval. But more likely things will get harder n harder! until people spit the dummy, In time of real disaster people tend to rebuild together.

Basically I'm a loner and from what i see of society today think I'll stay that way. What with all the fuel cost n transport problems we have today, moving around is prett restricted being a disability pensioner like I am or unemployed, plus those on a basic wage are not far behind either. I think small groups locally will be the go but they will take time to evolve, as trust must develop.

Sharing info with each other is good no matter where it comes from,forums are good for that.

Hoss
E G M :thu mb_yello:
Hoss the SURVIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:51 AM   #235
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

So whats the bottom line here? Is it "Whats in it for me" or "How can I help"
Old 11-16-2008, 01:56 PM   #236
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hi Melbourne (Vic) guys.
I'm from the NSW / Sydney gang.
Just thought I'd say g'day, and ask about John. (Johnno)

I met him at the Nexus conference in early October, and got along well.
Just wondered what happened to him ...
He seemed so keen on the whole Camelot thing, and when we both met and talked with Bill Ryan, we was so into the whole thing ...
Is he OK ?
He's not responding to emails either...
Can anyone fill me in !

Cheers,
And -peace- to all Vic men and women from me.
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #237
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

To a large degree I am with sirdiablo. I thought this was to be the Ground Crew for those people who were just starting out on the survival road and looking for a Safe Place to go to, especially those of you who live in Metro Melbourne! IMO just about anywhere would be safer than there. It is not a question of who's with us and who's against us. but a question of who is prepared physically and mentally for what they are going to throw at us.
Nobody is more spiritual than I am, and have been for many, many years and care very much about what happens to my fellow man, but I am not stupid either and have worked long and hard to get the gear together that I know is going to keep me alive when push comes to shove. Of course I have love and compassion for my fellow man but as the old saying goes "God only helps those that help themselves" so having said that why the hell should I share with someone who has spent their days in love and light and done nothing else to help them survive.ie store food,find a safe place,store water etc etc I thought the aim of this thread was to share info,help each other with advice and for the newbies give a helping hand where needed.
Ok I have finished blowing my trumpet so will shut up nowand get off the soap box

Peace to you all
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:00 PM   #238
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday All,
thanks for da support Hoss and Aussie Babe, tis ok Aussie G, NOTHING WRONG WITH LOVE, but as the others fully realize its prone to limitations, great place to come from, great driving force, yet like war it does motivate some real problems in its unpure form, which unfortunately happens to be most common.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:27 PM   #239
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday Again,
just wanted to express some of my personal desires for some future projects, figured this was as good a place as any, considering that they are survival based. So here they are not in any particular order, locally based small time operations includes the following,

Goat farming, both for dairy products (Alpine goats) meat production (Nubian Goats) then also cashmere wool ( sorry l forgot the breeds name Goats ), keeping in mind of course the Does need to be maintained seperately Bucks of the other breeds lest you end up with cross breeds that drop production.

Bee Keeping, also locally based, Honey has proven antibiotic qualities and surgical Honey is an extremely effective balm to dress wounds. Honey is a great product both internally as well as externally.

Organic Gardening incorporating various methodologies eg permaculture, allowing the land to lie in fallow as was the method used in old europe to enable the soil to assist its recovery , Alongside the use of herbal pesticides, eg garlic/capsican spray.

The afformentioned are just the tip of the iceberg so to speak, there are many other useful things such as the list of home made cleaning products posted by Hoss in an earlier posting, one could include home brewing beer/ wine making/ spirits , for personal use or trade, then add to that things like leather working,(my apologies to all those vegetarians/vegans etc) but we are talking here about survival, and unfortunately l have to tell you that vegetarian branch of hominides didnt survive previous apocalyptic transitions, and l got to say in all honesty leather is a very useful long lasting by product as an adjunct to farming/hunting.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:40 PM   #240
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday all,
now that we have our goats milk for our coffee (hell thats right l didnt plant any coffee trees, lm doomed) with our honey sweetener as well as our honey wound dressing the wounds we we got fighting of the feral dogs that wanted goat for dinner, and we sit down for a traditional Ozzy roast dinner with our newly created organic vegetables roast leg of goat (SORRY MR LAMB), We CAN THANK OUR LUCKY STARS or whomever we we prefer to thank for all the dilligent hard work and preperation that made it posssible.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:00 PM   #241
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Now that have our safe place with all our animals and provisions will we manage to survive with our loved ones intact, maybe yes maybe no. You se among other things we need to consider eg marauding bands of desperate persons just as happy to kill us if it means they can live a little longer.
There is the concern about changes in the weather and lm not talking about global warming either, that facade designed to tax us all not for the OXYGEN we breath in but the carbon doixide we breath out ( CARBON TAX ) .
WHAT l'm far more concerned about is THE NEXT F****** ICE AGE, and it could in reality be just around the corner, recent studies of peatmoss samples conducted by german scientists claim that an ICE AGE could occur in less than 1 or 2 yrs not the 20-50 yrs that is usually claimed, rathe like the movie The Day AFter Tommorow, l would reccomend you all watch it not because it any good but it does show just how extreme and suddenlly effected we could be in reality.
POLE SHIFTS another potential major hazard that some very inteeligent people claim is an upcoming reality, could be some truth in that one too a recent examination has shown a 200 klm shift in both the magnetic nth pole as well as the south and thats all occured quite recently, the real concern is if it occurs both suddenly as well in any major distance, then we end up with mega tsumnamis on all coastal regions gails force wind across most all regions etc etc,
So if any of us are trully considering any real long term survival for both ouselves and loved ones some alternative building structures that can withstand these enourmous events eg 300kmh winds etc, as well as being sufficientlly far away from coastal regions a good 2 hrs drive minimum l would suggest, should also be among your serious considerations.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #242
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Nomad View Post
Hi Melbourne (Vic) guys.
I'm from the NSW / Sydney gang.
Just thought I'd say g'day, and ask about John. (Johnno)

I met him at the Nexus conference in early October, and got along well.
Just wondered what happened to him ...
He seemed so keen on the whole Camelot thing, and when we both met and talked with Bill Ryan, we was so into the whole thing ...
Is he OK ?
He's not responding to emails either...
Can anyone fill me in !

Cheers,
And -peace- to all Vic men and women from me.
Gday RE JOHNNO
Unfortunately for us all johnno has stated that he is unable to continue his role here as well as probably elsewhere due to health issues, he has expressed his regret and has sent his sincerest aplogies to all concerned for any inconvieniance that this has produced yet as previously stated he has some more immediate pressing issues ( personal health ) that is need of his time and devotion otherwise he we be of no use to either himself nor others if he id not given the time etc to assist with his recovery.

TO JOHNNO enjoy your sick leave hope you realize that like the job your doing its without pay
Old 11-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #243
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
So whats the bottom line here? Is it "Whats in it for me" or "How can I help"
Aussie G Aussie G Aussie G,
You dont get it do you? the people here are not against love/good will to others/ offering their personal assitance to others, because they are like yourself Aussie G all good people at heart. But AND THIS IS their real concern and its due to the effects of personal life experience, that it sometimes makes no difference at all how you help some people even lots of them will keep coming back for more of the same.
I believe what is of real concern for some members is that ok we want to help but we do not want to suffer needlessly from the folly of fools whom havent or preffered not to heed the warning signs, and take approrite measures eg supplies/extra items/ alternative locations/ ans so on and on.
ll will ask you a question Aussie G if you earn $200 per week and your brother earns $200 per week , and while you use your money to buy goods and chateles but your brother buys drugs alcohol and suppliments his income with some theiving, do you feels happy to give all you have to feed and pay the debts of your brother, maybe even resutling in your children going without.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:40 PM   #244
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Aussie BABE,
have you got a trumpet and a soap box, thats great lve got a trumpet also but lm short on soap boxes, l can actually get a soap box unfortunatley in contempory cardboard variety, not like those earlier wooden varieties. l did spend a brief period attempting to master the trumpet unfortunatelly l got extremely concerned about the ill efffects the niose was having on my more immediate neighboors so now it sits in my room collecting dust.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #245
Hoss the SURVIVER
Avalon Senior Member

HI ALL

Sitting here in Central Vic, I see many people who live in their own little realities caring nothing aboutanything but themselves and theire own little words. And are totaly reliant upon the system to supply them.
It is scary how many today are not adaptable or self-reliant, upon themselves. If we cannot survive life as it is today what makes you think you can tomorrow.
By becoming educated to how things work and why people do what people do? Do we learn.
I know most of the Survival info on the net is American butwe can adapt that to our conditions.

as for the trumpet n Soap-box i lost them years ago n started playing with other toys.

Hoss
E G M
Old 11-17-2008, 03:18 AM   #246
omshanti
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Castlemaine peeples?

hello melbourne folk!
this is my first post on this (rather long) "victorian" thread
i am relocating to the castlemaine/daylesford reigon. anyone live out this way?
are there any plans for the melb. ground crew to meet faccia di faccia somewhere, sometime soon (like this year or early 2009)

safe journeying.....
yours in the mystery,
om shanti
omshanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:47 AM   #247
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss the SURVIVER View Post
HI ALL

Sitting here in Central Vic, I see many people who live in their own little realities caring nothing aboutanything but themselves and theire own little words. And are totaly reliant upon the system to supply them.
It is scary how many today are not adaptable or self-reliant, upon themselves. If we cannot survive life as it is today what makes you think you can tomorrow.
By becoming educated to how things work and why people do what people do? Do we learn.
I know most of the Survival info on the net is American butwe can adapt that to our conditions.

as for the trumpet n Soap-box i lost them years ago n started playing with other toys.

Hoss
E G M
YES HOSS I HEAR YOU,
so l must ask do your new toys require AA batteries, and if so are you familiar with the contruction of the bagdad battery, it may be useful to familiarise yourself with it in case the regular AA cease to be available lol.
seriously though whats become known as the bagdad battery was in fact one of a series of ancient atifacts that produced electricty around the time of ancient egypt, why you might ask did the ancient egyptians want electricty you say perhaps they too traded in their trumpet and soap box also
Old 11-17-2008, 03:57 AM   #248
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday HOSS,
l'm curious to know if canine overlord pictured with you is a boy or a girl, it rather resembles something of well fed Jack Russell, l figure the rabbits in your neck of the woods have made a wonderful supplement to its diet, not to mention their great reputation (Jack Russells) for being a formidable opponant when dealing with stray snakes. ( no pun intended )
l offer your canine associate an apology, it would appear upon a later examination it may not in fact be a well fed jack russell but rather l suspect you have kiddnaped one of her majesty's royal corgies, where you compelled to discover firsthand if they really are cattle dog, l wonder

Last edited by sirdiablo69; 11-17-2008 at 04:12 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:05 AM   #249
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

IN the interests of fair play,
l would like to take the opportunity to mention that having had the pleasure of talking personaly with Aussie G, even though he chooses to emphazise the need for love as opposed to fear, as well the need of the group as oppossed to whats in it for me motivations, Aussie G is none the less a practical person seeking as are many of us to prepare eg reserves/food / alternate locations, as well as pratical building applications likely to withstand 300 klm hr winds etc, strangely though he doesnt choose to make his research in this area/s as his preffered postings
Old 11-17-2008, 06:16 AM   #250
Hoss the SURVIVER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Melbourne/Victoria

HI ALL

Gday HOSS,
l'm curious to know if canine overlord pictured with you is a boy or a girl, it rather resembles something of well fed Jack Russell, l figure the rabbits in your neck of the woods have made a wonderful supplement to its diet

Sookie well, we know Her mum was a long-haired chihuahua, with papilion in there/ after that only GOD knows . Tis either Jack Russel or corgi as well

Along with Bud Bud he is a Cavalier terrier type cross their favorite food is barbied COOKED CHOOK

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a199 /Hossd/Picture2-3.jpg

I'm in a small place called Talbot about thirty miles from Castlemain

My toys are of the edged variety, n anything else i can make
Hoss
E G M

Last edited by Hoss the SURVIVER; 11-17-2008 at 06:19 AM.