Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Havent watched yet, and apologies if this is already in forum but havent seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnBO6Y3MHk4&feature=sub

19th Feb 2010
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:24 AM   #2
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan

This is a strange one, cause to most of us some of this stuff rings true - especially the mind control stuff and identity shift. But for me there are some quantum leaps in the speculation that just aren't actually necessary to achieve more or less the same aims (I don't believe this is a quasi-right wing plot at all - the masons like to give these kinds of names to a lot of their voodoo). Taking down China would be an economic and philosophical strike rather than something that is racially motivated (although even this is up for debate as China has been designated the future producer of nearly everything..haha)..

We also have to be careful cause there is a tipping point in the mass hypnosis and belief trains that manifest into particular events..There has to be ocassional blood on the walls (THEY believe) to re-energise societies but not to the extent that the planet will be uninhabitable for 50-60 years on 2/3 of the surface...I can't see that playing out at all...It's not evil it's just stupid.

Are they pushing for a limited strike against Iran? On the surface of things this looks like it might happen and it might also be true that Israel is holding back (just thought of the Dubai killing and the UK passports)...But we might actually be over-estimating a) Israel's loyalty to the bloodlines ( I'd say Israeli power brokers living in Israel pretty low (Jews living in the States is a different matter). b) Israel itself is far too clever to get into an exchange, especailly nukes what with it having such a small landmass.

One thing I agree on with the video is that Iran does have possibly one or two nukes which might explain Israel's reluctance to strike.

.....More observations later.

Last edited by K626; 02-19-2010 at 01:31 AM.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:38 AM   #3
K626
Avalon Senior Member

David Icke has got almost everything right so far and by god he has come from a long way back.

The planet event however I read slightly differently and the PTB I feel aren't so concerned if at all about China (who could take the west down just by dumping bonds in all reality)...They fear something else, something that is definately coming our way and has been here before, hence their handle on the timelines..I have a feeling it is some kind of empowerment on a spiritual level, definately a harmonising force...This of course will put laid to all their plans. Knowing the timing of course they would be in a hurry to sabotage......They've done it before....
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:45 AM   #4
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quite agreed K626,

My intuition tells me what they fear is as truly corny as it sounds, is a mass awakening of some sort, a raising consciousness, and I think their time is short.

James from Wingmakers described the "End of Time" itself....describing it as a warm breeze that will blow across the waters--quite distressing and disorienting for some. Although for those who sails are furled, it will be like a weight has been lifted.

I think there is a race to get the control mechanisms in place before things get out of their (perceived) control. The reality is that I think events may have already gotten out of hand, and the process has truly begun. Whatever the process is. The cropcircles seem to be indicating this...and I really look forward to this seasons glyphs. We may be in for a blockbuster.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:55 AM   #5
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

It spools every 10 seconds and hard to watch because it it so slow to spool. ANy suggestions?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:00 AM   #6
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Wait for it to all download, then play.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:06 AM   #7
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly how do I do that?
Old 02-19-2010, 02:22 AM   #8
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I can't get a youtube to play correctly either even if it's all downloaded. When it's more than 10 minutes like this one, I usually save it on my drive with http://www.downloadhelper.net/ and watch it with http://www.flvplayer4free.com/

I'm off to watch it!

Last edited by metaw3; 02-19-2010 at 02:26 AM.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:23 AM   #9
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
open this thread in another window, hit the play button, as soon as it begins, hit pause. Come back to it in an hour (or however long it takes to buffer).

Z

edit: or just do what Metaw said, that's actually how I do it.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:24 AM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I downloaded Google Chrome and it is running smoothly now :-)
Old 02-19-2010, 02:53 AM   #11
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, this video looks so professional. Good job PC!
Looks like Bill is addressing a much bigger audience.
Hope this message will spread and affect change as intended.
Love that song. Got all teary eyed in the end.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:02 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

To me...taking a long, hard look at Solar System Governance (SSG) is the key to extricating ourselves from this mess. This includes looking at who controls DUMB and Secret Space Program activities throughout the Solar System. It includes an honest and penetrating look at Theolgy and Theocracy. It includes why we are here...and how we got here...and any major ancient or contemporary binding deals which were cut with Human or Non-Human Races. There may be some deals and situations which have existed for thousands (or millions?) of years...which may be nearly impossible to get out of. If we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden...what are our options...exactly? Are various Earth Nations in league with various competing Alien Nations? Who really and truly are the three major factions in this Solar System? We need to look at the very deep and hidden underlying factors, factions, and individuals who really determine what goes down in this Solar System. Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. We'd better find out who. Fast. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually on borrowed time. Beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons. The answer...my friend...may be deep beneath the Western United States...and the United States of America may have very little to do with it. No proof. Just more speculation. The horror.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-19-2010 at 03:40 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:02 AM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Great job Bill & thank you for bringing this info to us. I like that you are putting it into translations for other countries, especially China.

By doing this vid, Bill you may single-handedly put a stop to their plans Ok.....well at least alert China & the rest of the world.

An interesting twist though, was the Anglo Saxon plan & not the US?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:03 AM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I truly believe that there will be two distinct sets of timelines. One set where stuff like this goes down to one degree or another, and one set where it does not. Your core beliefs will determine which set of these timelines you end up on.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:09 AM   #15
Alterntech
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
Havent watched yet, and apologies if this is already in forum but havent seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnBO6Y3MHk4&feature=sub

19th Feb 2010
I just wanted to say that me for one thanks Bill and Kerry for their service to humanity, We all owe you an enormous amount of gratitude, thanks guys …..
Alterntech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:22 AM   #16
apple
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting this video message and all the other whistle blower testimony. You and Kerry are doing a great job in helping people get a clearer understanding of what is really going on. This information is badly needed and I am grateful for the work you are doing.

I would like to present some thoughts that perhaps may help viewers make more sense of what appears to be otherwise a doomsday scenario for us:

1. In my view the threat of the dark's plan is real and should not be underestimated. But at the same time what is also important to recognize is that the action of the dark is counterbalanced by the action of the light. Both the dark and the light play necessary roles in the unfoldment of the divine plan. The divine plan is to guide our souls back home again. And the unfoldment of the divine plan is the responsibility of the spiritual hierarchy. There is order in what appears to be madness. Kerry occasionally touches on this point. I believe it is an important point that deserves more attention and exposure in discussions to help viewers get an understanding of the spirutal aspects. After all we are dealing here with spiritual evolution.

2. I don't know whether viewers are familiar with the spiritutal work of Meher Baba. If not, he is worth studying. He came down and planted the seeds for our spiritual awakening to usher in a new world order. This new world order is a consciousness of universal brotherhood, a consciousness of love, and a consciousness of service to others. Before he dropped his body he said that he was 100% satisfied with his work.

3. The dark's interpretation of a new world order is just the antithesis of what Meher Baba seeded, namely a consciousness of a one world government, a consciousness of fear, and a consciousness of service to oneself. In my view, depopulation is merely an aspect of a one world government. A smaller population is so much easier to control.

4. How can we disempower the dark? By finding the truth and then living it. The truth shall set you free. Sound familiar? How do you find the truth? Ask and you shall receive. Does this also sound familiar? These are very powerful universal spiritual laws. Living in truth means living in light. Shining the light on the dark disempowers the dark. The dark cannot survive in the light. Simple. There is no need for violence to shine the light. Passive resistance will spread the light.
apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:05 AM   #17
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I truly believe that there will be two distinct sets of timelines. One set where stuff like this goes down to one degree or another, and one set where it does not. Your core beliefs will determine which set of these timelines you end up on.
Interesting because that is essentially what I have come to believe over this past year as well.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:04 AM   #18
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan And tonights radio

Both were very good.

My intuition tells me what they fear is as truly corny as it sounds, is a mass awakening of some sort, a raising consciousness, and I think their time is short.

At the end. The coast 2 coast spot.

My Dad has always said that.

I also hope that Bill Ryan knows that I have taken a book he spoke about.

David Morehouse.

I can sure understand how he felt so freekie. "I know strange word but it is a strange thing for a person to one day get hit in the head and have a new gift."

I must say it is a wonderful power our mind has.

The BIGGEST think anyone can do with it is stay in the right frame of mind. Do what ever you have to do and stay in the moment and do not let "fear" take over you mind.

Remember: Life here is a gift use it.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:13 AM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Bill's message parallels the dream of Sarah Hoffman. Now I wonder if Sarah Hoffman was even real, maybe she was fictitious so that 'they' could use a dream story to outline their plan and be able to communicate openly world wide without getting caught.

So was Sarah Hoffman a real person or was this an ingenious plan to communicate/coordinate with other 'planners'? And if this was a means to openly communicate with other 'planners' I wonder if there are other similar dreamers out there that have published dreams? Perhaps updated dreams of communication!

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=sarah+hoffman
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:22 AM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

The scenario of a 50% reduction in population through nuclear war and bioterrorism followed by a natural disaster after which the controllers want to be in control of the remaining remnant via martial law makes me think of the research done by Lucus. He emphasized that the Georgia Guidestones say "maintain" the world population at 500,000,000 and that what this is referring to is plans the elite have for the world after a cataclysm takes place.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:32 AM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Will there be a transcipt available? It would be most appreciated.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:45 AM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Will there be a transcipt available? It would be most appreciated.
Maybe you know this already, but at least the transcript of the original audio is available at this time: http://projectcamelot.org/anglo_saxo...ranscript.html
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:47 AM   #23
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Regarding timelines, let’s use the movie Back to the future and its sequels to get our bearings. Observe that Marty McFly always experiences one “present” of his, or one “future”, or one “past”, at a time. And although Marty gets to see different futures, he can only ever access one of them at a time. So: “the past”, “the future”, and even “the present” are all of them works in progress. However, we can only ever experience one version of them at a time.

Now, if Marty had failed to act in a way that created the future he wanted, what would he have done? The answer is, he would have travelled back in time yet again, seeking to make the optimal changes in the past. Now let’s take it as fact that the beings at Roswell were us, from the future. Further, let’s accept Arthur Neumann’s and Dan Burisch’s testimony as being accurate on the particular point that the beings at Roswell were travelling back in time with the aim of changing events in such a way that a better timeline would thereby be created.

Just as Marty was ethically entitled to change the past to ensure that Biff never gets to become the world’s richest man, so also, maybe, any “aliens” who are a future us are quite entitled to interfere with plans such as those referred to in the video?

Well, I would say that ethically, there are still major limits to how much they should interfere. But one thing I am sure of. Suppose a significant number of us in our present form all do as much as we believe we are able to psychically create the kind of world we want to see. Then surely, I would argue, that gives these future “us” beings full licence to augment our efforts a thousandfold. Because they would then not be imposing their solution, but making the solution happen that we at this time have chosen. We are not alone.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:58 AM   #24
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Heck every time I download the video the stream is garbled.

I think so many people are trying to download on youtube that the video quality is suffering.

This looks and sounds very interesting, its nice to see Bill Ryan doing his own thing, it's so frustrating that I can't watch it yet, looks really good.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:36 AM   #25
LightSurfer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Heck every time I download the video the stream is garbled.

I think so many people are trying to download on youtube that the video quality is suffering.

This looks and sounds very interesting, its nice to see Bill Ryan doing his own thing, it's so frustrating that I can't watch it yet, looks really good.
If you guys have a hard time downloading the vid, you could simply listen to it instead. There is not much to see except for Bill.

http://projectcamelot.org/anglo_saxon_mission.mp3
LightSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote