Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?They are going to have their own sections/blog.....the reason I ask this is because it is getting harder to discern the truth/reality......therefore how do we discern the truth and reality if the people running the forum cannot agree...what is happeing?
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
Spregovori

Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

it has most likely always been like this, it is just that now it will be shown and presented in different form

like i said the day i joined this forum - there is no unity here
Old 02-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I wish I could answer this without being a moderator, the following is my own opinion and not based on any privileged knowledge.

>Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Different people. Different people are different because of this. Its the same between you and me, I know this as a fact, yet I never really met you or swapped banter.

> the reason I ask this is because it is getting harder to discern the truth/reality

Whatever Bill and Kerry do won't change that. Your job is to develop your own confidence in this matter. Read all you feel appropriate and decide for yourself - that is the only truth that matters - and when you have done that, you will find it is irrelevant what people tell you is "truth" because you will know already what you think and you will develop a razor sharp BS detector.

> therefore how do we discern the truth and reality if the people running the forum cannot agree

The same way as you would if they did agree.

There is a reason for everything.

From the highest perspectives everything is perfect and has its place within the order and flow. Find your own place in that perfection.

I like your avatar. You cant keep light boxed in

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #4
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful post Anchor...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:25 AM   #5
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From the highest perspectives everything is perfect and has its place within the order and flow. Find your own place in that perfection.
Well put Anchor..I like this remark.

Best L
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:31 AM   #6
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
it has most likely always been like this, it is just that now it will be shown and presented in different form

Hello Spregovori
Can you elaborate about what you said a bit more...quote "there is no unity here"..WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 02-15-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:39 AM   #7
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor

I like your avatar. You cant keep light boxed in
There is not one person on this Earth who is perfect , therefore many make mistakes , trying to find ones place in that perfection is like tring to find the keys to the holy grail of immortality....the only time when you become perfect is when you conquer your EGO and Pride.....and no-one has done that...secondly ..i want to know why Bill and Kerry disagree ..what is the reason...Bill comes from a scientific backround and knows what he is talking about..i.e REALITY....JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD MEANS NOTHING TOWARDS FINDING THE TRUTH.
lol
dominic

Last edited by Anchor; 02-15-2010 at 10:49 AM. Reason: being a mod means I can fix your quote :)
Old 02-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #8
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Reason: being a mod means I can fix your quote

lol....
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #9
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I think it comes to personal responsibility. We all feel very close to Bill and Kerry and I am personally grateful because their imput in my life was life changing!

They are people like us and have their own perspective and mind and it should be like that, If this site was handled by "clones" I will not bother

For those that EXPECT that people have certain kind of behaviour, can we really impose on others our aspirations?

No one can tell us what to do really it is a personal thing, we have to take responsibility and choose ourselves, it is hard and we may want a "dad" or "mum" to do the work for us but, it will not help us grow nor will be fair on the others we are pushing to tell us what to do or give us "examples" of what to do. It is time to grow up folks, and it is not easy but there is no better time than today! No more herd mentality

Let us celebrate our differences and agree to disagree peacefully and constructivelly which is what more evolved races do. That is the way to finding win win situations.

Peaceful co-existence and cooperation only come when we can accept that others may have a different oppinion or life path and we can accept that is ok too, while at the same time we remain sovereing and hold our boundaries

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD MEANS NOTHING TOWARDS FINDING THE TRUTH.
Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC View Post
Bill comes from a scientific backround and knows what he is talking about..
In your post, you characterized Bill, but not Kerry: allow me - I consider Kerry as someone who is not afraid to follow her intuition - and is strongly determined not to be swayed in that approach.

Both approaches are valid in their own contexts, but unless they are perfected (and we already agreed this is unlikely), then they are equally prone to allowing the practitioner to come to differing conclusions, and this cuts both ways.

That is why I think it is possible and that is what I think is the answer to your question.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-15-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #11
Spregovori

Quote:
Hello Spregovori
Can you elaborate about what you said a bit more...quote "there is no unity here"..WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?
Look around yourself
Old 02-15-2010, 11:01 AM   #12
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Of course.

You characterized Bill, but you didn't characterize Kerry in your post: allow me - I consider Kerry as someone who is not afraid to follow her intuition - and is strongly determined not to be swayed in that approach.

Both approaches are valid in their own contexts, but unless they are perfected (and we already agreed this is unlikely), then they are equally prone to allowing the practitioner to come to differing conclusions, and this cuts both ways.

That is why I think it is possible and that is what I think is the answer to your question.
Both Bill and Kerry disagree about a specific area written on project camelot....I want to know why they disagree..Bill has a scientific backround therefore he is looking at reality..Kerry uses Intuition...both good ways of discernment...but who has the authority , REASON OR INTUITION?
lol
DOMINIC

Last edited by Anchor; 02-15-2010 at 11:04 AM. Reason: fixed your quote [/quote] has to go at the end...
Old 02-15-2010, 11:07 AM   #13
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Look around yourself
No-one has the the absolute truth therefore it is a learning cycle for all of us....by finding out why people disagree we may come to the truth
lol
dom
Old 02-15-2010, 11:33 AM   #14
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Anchor.

I try to see this as a blessing in disguise and see it as a rude awakening. I’m aware that so many on this forum were losing their own inner knowing and relying more towards information seen as truth being delivered to them on a silver plate. Bill and Kerry are no different from ourselves trying to find information based in truth which in itself is extremely difficult and can push some to go back and live in ignorance. Relying on others to bring us absolute truth can also unwittingly push us back into ignorance.

I believe we’ve come so far and we’re at a stage now where we can’t afford to become complacent on our own path. It has to be our own path as this spiritual business is a lonely path and has to be this way. Try to see this as a sign that says stay centred in your truth and always maintain your own discernment. I also don’t think it’s a matter of science versus intuition – the balance between the two is what works best for me.

I do hope that those affected by this situation don’t lose heart and allow confusion to cloud their inner being – see it as a gift that fills you up with more self empowerment.

Peace.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:34 AM   #15
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

because they are human like the rest of us, therefore they will disagree sometimes, maybe they should be given some space in which to work out their differences. we all make mistakes and we all argue sometimes......its called being human. what we can do as a community is support them whilst they work things out.
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #16
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?They are going to have their own sections/blog.....the reason I ask this is because it is getting harder to discern the truth/reality......therefore how do we discern the truth and reality if the people running the forum cannot agree...what is happeing?
lol
dominic
They are evolving.....SG
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #17
Spregovori

one might say that this is like scorpion and the fox...the story where scorpion, riding on foxes back, crosses the river....promising not to bite...but still does it...knowing IT WILL drawn....explaining it with: it is in my nature

to put in in "human" terms:

my sources are better than your sources
i am channeling info from 5th dimension
na-a my info is better i am channeling it from 29th dimension
yours sources are out of date, my sources are still at the source
my ET told me that earth will explode on 1.4.2010
my ET told Santa is not from north pole but Ursa Minor
my ET is more benevolent than your ET
you are a disinfo agent
no you are a disinfo agent
jesus died for you
you can only understand this once you see the light
only people with open heart can benefit from my knoweledge
it is your low self esteem that is preventing you from grasping my concept

etc......

About blowers (whistle or otherwise) in a more politically acceptable manner here - http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17091
Old 02-15-2010, 11:47 AM   #18
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Unity comes in many forms,

and I will have to say that PA/PC is standing for unity within diversity.

We are all united in a common interest, however we do not always agree about the way to travel to reach our goal. This is how it should be, as anything else would be concidered "preaching" in my opinion. We are no religion, but a big collection of different people with different ideas and thoughts.

We've come along way when we can learn to agree to disagree.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #19
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
one might say that this is like scorpion and the fox...the story where scorpion, riding on foxes back, crosses the river....promising not to bite...but still does it...knowing IT WILL drawn....explaining it with: it is in my nature

to put in in "human" terms:

my sources are better than your sources
i am channeling info from 5th dimension
na-a my info is better i am channeling it from 29th dimension
yours sources are out of date, my sources are still at the source
my ET told me that earth will explode on 1.4.2010
my ET told Santa is not from north pole but Ursa Minor
my ET is more benevolent than your ET
you are a disinfo agent
no you are a disinfo agent
jesus died for you
you can only understand this once you see the light
only people with open heart can benefit from my knoweledge
it is your low self esteem that is preventing you from grasping my concept

etc......

About blowers (whistle or otherwise) in a more politically acceptable manner here - http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17091
Therefore we are back to the archetypal EGO/PRIDE discussion where everyone wants to be seen as being right.....however we have to get to the truth somehow......how do you think we are going to do this?
lol
dom
Old 02-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #20
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
There is a reason for everything.

A..
Thanks Anchor ... well said!

in Lve and Light
Asta
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #21
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
They are evolving.....SG
They are evolving to what......it is truth and reality we are talking about....if they disagree about a topic..it is human nature , however we could get to the truth if we find out WHY they disagree....is it a battle between REASON and INTUITION?
LOL
Old 02-15-2010, 11:57 AM   #22
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quick question about this:

Is there power grabbing going on behind the scenes?

Just asking.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:59 AM   #23
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
Quick question about this:

Is there power grabbing going on behind the scenes?

Just asking.
by whom?,
or is a case of Vanity , pride , conceit etc......who is doing the power grabbing?
lol
Old 02-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #24
Spregovori

one of my ideas is to get all the blowers (and alike) together in one room...no cameras, no tape recorders, no audience....just them and their top secret "stuff"

let them discuss their stories...compare facts..
let them confront on their differences
let them find a common ground to work on...
let them settle their disputes....
let them have a chance to act like adults LOL

etc...

like i once told in Ryan thread....no need to come out of the room with a working 0 energy device (like anyone could actually do it) neither do we need a detailed schematics on how to make one....just come out of the room with some solid common ground to work on....

if in a boat and every man is rowing with his own tempo....the boat will..well...it will go round and round, round and round.....

and behold...there it will be....right where it started....
Old 02-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #25
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra View Post
Thanks Anchor ... well said!

in Lve and Light
Asta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor
A..
how can you find a place in perfection , when all of Mankind is imperfect and many are in darkness (ignorance).....therefore what tools do we use for perfection..REASON intuition love ..or is it something greater......what is that authority?
lol

Last edited by Anchor; 02-16-2010 at 12:57 AM. Reason: fixed nested quote