Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #11
Spregovori

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
No disrepect to you in anyway but I barely understand what you are talking about but maybe cos I'm not most women and I do not have these 'most women' in my company. If it bothers you then stay away from their conversations and go and do your own thing. And if you're bored then find something else to do. I promise you as you get older, you will never again know the meaning of 'being bored' and on that day you will rejoice and know you have gained wisdom. Wish you all the best.

Peace as always. x
I am more or less familiar with woman of my age that is 18-26...older women are also fun to talk to but it takes time for them to open up. it does not bother me when i talk with the girl about sex...not at all...my age or older... it is just that older women have (my experiences) a lot of luggage...older man like to rant (i could never understand women blah blah)....older women like to "complain" about man never been able to understand them/her.....about no man ever could see what she wants....