Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Ground Crew Guide to the Global Conspiracy

Informative research on the Global Agenda that is currently shaping life and discisions on planet Earth...

David Icke: Global Conspiracy

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...+icke&rclk=pti

Alex Jones: Endgame

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+endgame&uni=1

Jordan Maxwell: The Illuminati

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...luminati&uni=1
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ground Crew Guide to the Global Conspiracy

Bill's insightful truths into spirituality, the nature of reality, the conspiracy, the Illuminati global manipulators, reincarnation etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic70cVN5IdQ

A worthy addition to the Ground Crew Guide.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Illuminati symbolgy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP9ep...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LElj...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYwt...eature=related
Old 02-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
11PLU10LIB28
Avalon Senior Member

I am absolutely not attempting to de-bunk, reject, or thwart the efforts of this forum. I am presenting here my own true thoughts, and I do believe everything listed in Rules of Forum regarding the core beliefs. They are my beliefs as well. What I have written here, I believe, is an attempt to keep my mind as open as possible. These topics are the ones that I see as the biggest closed doors inside this forum.

I'm exhausted by government conspiracy talk. Yes, the people with the money of the world are behind the scenes of every public government. This economic crisis didn't just happen from spending idiocracy. It was necessary (from their perspective) as the US Federal Bank joined the World Bank Organization. The resulting fallout is simply a liquidation of unnecessary books. Tightening up on loose ends so to speak to head into the future without frazzled books and loose money.

As far as the government (and I do hate that its often referred to "the government", as if its a biological body and not just a group of persons like you and me) covering up alien knowledge. And the same goes for the Vatican with its Pine-cone statue or the illuminati and their secret ways. First of all, the "aliens" are holding the cards here, not any government cover up. With advanced technology and intelligence, "aliens" could reveal themselves anytime they choose, so why be mad at government? Could it not be that the people in high places are strictly ordered by these very "aliens" we want revealed? Second, if each of us is here to experience this world, and each day presents itself as a learning experience to reach our higher selves, why would secret religious sects reveal those secrets to us, "learners"; even Ra in Law of One wouldn't reveal the underlying truths under the heading of "it would interrupt your free will." So, couldn't we say that its a good thing that admittance into secret spiritual sects are something to be attained to? I think so.
11PLU10LIB28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11PLU10LIB28 View Post
I am absolutely not attempting to de-bunk, reject, or thwart the efforts of this forum. I am presenting here my own true thoughts, and I do believe everything listed in Rules of Forum regarding the core beliefs. They are my beliefs as well. What I have written here, I believe, is an attempt to keep my mind as open as possible. These topics are the ones that I see as the biggest closed doors inside this forum.

I'm exhausted by government conspiracy talk. Yes, the people with the money of the world are behind the scenes of every public government. This economic crisis didn't just happen from spending idiocracy. It was necessary (from their perspective) as the US Federal Bank joined the World Bank Organization. The resulting fallout is simply a liquidation of unnecessary books. Tightening up on loose ends so to speak to head into the future without frazzled books and loose money.

As far as the government (and I do hate that its often referred to "the government", as if its a biological body and not just a group of persons like you and me) covering up alien knowledge. And the same goes for the Vatican with its Pine-cone statue or the illuminati and their secret ways. First of all, the "aliens" are holding the cards here, not any government cover up. With advanced technology and intelligence, "aliens" could reveal themselves anytime they choose, so why be mad at government? Could it not be that the people in high places are strictly ordered by these very "aliens" we want revealed? Second, if each of us is here to experience this world, and each day presents itself as a learning experience to reach our higher selves, why would secret religious sects reveal those secrets to us, "learners"; even Ra in Law of One wouldn't reveal the underlying truths under the heading of "it would interrupt your free will." So, couldn't we say that its a good thing that admittance into secret spiritual sects are something to be attained to? I think so.
well put .. we don't run the earth school... they do.. how are they gonna wake the sleepers? the ground crew can only do so much.. we're up against some incredible subconscious programming ... sometimes they gotta shake the bed
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #6
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11PLU10LIB28 View Post
First of all, the "aliens" are holding the cards here, not any government cover up.
Granted I agree this perspective has merit and I can understand why some believe there is a malevolent non-human force "controlling the controllers" per se. But if I may be so blunt, what evidence is there to attribute everything to illusive entities when clearly and quite blatantly it is the human groups perpetuating these conspiracies?

Do I believe there are aliens and that they exist in and around our planet? absolutely. Do I believe that aliens have intervened with some of our affairs throughout the course of history? yes I do. However that is a far cry from implicating a huge cover up and placing all the blame on aliens. This is classic aversion in my humble opinion, and this seems to serve the real cover up agenda more than anything; of concealing and diverting attention to an illusive phenomena. If you really think about it, its quite ingenious.

So basically, under the guise of this premise, you'd have to believe that the Roswell cover up was actually an alien cover up, you'd have to believe that 9/11 was an 'alien false flag' (if such a thing is even fathomable or the least bit plausible), you'd have to believe the world economic crisis was something engineered by aliens, you'd have to believe ...... and so on and on.

Last edited by Majorion; 02-27-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:05 AM   #7
11PLU10LIB28
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Granted I agree this perspective has merit and I can understand why some believe there is a malevolent non-human force "controlling the controllers" per se.
It wasn't my intention to imply THAT. Assuming that is where I was going with my comment, I fully agree with you. But I was not trying to redirect a pointing finger to another party. I was trying to express that it is the very "pointing of fingers" that is hindering us.

Yes, absolutely, organizations lie and cover up. I can point to every single interviewee of Project Camelot, at some point they say "I can't reveal" so and so or such n such. The self preservation is too primal for most to overcome. So, if you think about the processes that occurred human to human to human (alien to alien for that matter) during, say Roswell, then it's easier to accept that a grand scheme of cover up conspiracy isn't an all powerful faction. I
want to illustrate this simply by pointing out that the advanced aliens with time warp technology and power to shutdown aircraft weaponry functions can also appear in our bedrooms and dreams all they want. So, I've decided I'm not gonna challenge why something like Roswell is now a mystery hidden from the public. The people involved know, and if my path had been in that circle I'd know too. But I'm not and I don't. Such is life. If I'm gonna be angry, I think it more appropriate to be so toward the alien that consistantly refuses to be video taped. But I'm not angry. Not at all. I simply want to know more and I think that is better achieved by accepting all to begin with.
11PLU10LIB28 is offline   Reply With Quote