Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:40 AM   #26
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple View Post
Hi Bill,

I would like to present some thoughts that perhaps may help viewers make more sense of what appears to be otherwise a doomsday scenario for us:

1. In my view the threat of the dark's plan is real and should not be underestimated. But at the same time what is also important to recognize is that the action of the dark is counterbalanced by the action of the light.

4. How can we disempower the dark? By finding the truth and then living it. The truth shall set you free. Sound familiar? How do you find the truth? Ask and you shall receive. Does this also sound familiar? These are very powerful universal spiritual laws.
Note Apple said SPIRITUAL Laws, not religious laws. These are unbreakable, they are cast in stone and it is what various sages, teachers, prophets, masters etc have been trying to tell us through the many ages. It is up to each individual to find their light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I truly believe that there will be two distinct sets of timelines. One set where stuff like this goes down to one degree or another, and one set where it does not. Your core beliefs will determine which set of these timelines you end up on.
I have to agree, this is also my feeling. You will be where you are aligned when whatever goes down (or up for that matter) transpires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. We'd better find out who. Fast. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually on borrowed time. Beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons.
The script writers are revealing themselves and they are varied. They have a problem in that the ownership of the completed document is under dispute. Darkness is it's own worst enemy and any Light Being is practicing folly in affording darkness their fear. Right now we are beginning to see the insanity of darkness starting to strike out at itself. There is nothing to fear. What is the worst that can happen? They kill us? Not so bad actually, because true light beings will ascend. This is where the split that T3J speaks of comes in. When the split happens, you will end up in an either or situation. You will either ascend with the birth of the new Gaia, or you will stay within the confines of this one. The choice is not theirs to make, whoever "they " may be. It is entirely up to each one of us to decide whether we are truly "light workers" or if we are just here to sound clever but don't really want to get involved.

These are strange times, but they are wonderful times and I would not be in any other time than the here and now with all of it's challenges. Mother (Gaia) needs our love now and I need to see for myself if I have truly grown or if I am all mouth and no substance. AM I worthy of offering Her my Love. This is the big one for me, not what some dark entity has in store for me, they have no jurisdiction, nor do they have my permission.

I hope this makes sense.

LL&P
Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:44 AM   #27
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

well done bill for your eloquence and questing spirit , a video that promotes lots of questions, the answeres however are inside all of us
love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:47 AM   #28
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Zeddo, It made perfect sense to me.

Thank you.

Peace
Old 02-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #29
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

By Zeddo..Note Apple said SPIRITUAL Laws, not religious laws. These are unbreakable, they are cast in stone and it is what various sages, teachers, prophets, masters etc have been trying to tell us through the many ages. It is up to each individual to find their light.

So there is a much higher element involved in all this ( i call Krishna ) that would be my first response, no matter how powerful TPTB think they are, something always 'gets in the way'.

As for the interview,

Are the western PTB worried about China? I think yes of course.
Do they have the technology to produce a bio specific weapon? I believe they do.

Would they really carry out such a plan? Can they carry out such a plan? Well it is so fraught with so many unknowns and what ifs that they stand to lose everything and i dont believe it would be in thier best interests to take these risks.
UNLESS - They were indeed party to information about some kind of world cataclysm and therefore have nothing to lose and are preparing to bunker in and consolidate their current position. This being the case im not sure why they would need to do the whole bio and nuclear warfare thing anyway.

Interesting info, as always, we can but keep an eye on things in light of the information. My day will continue as normal.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:54 AM   #30
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Just so you know, the why and who are described in the summaries I and II at the azuritepress website

You can believe it or not but we are in for a rought ride

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #31
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

This resonates significantly with me, and an internal feeling or line of questioning I formed at least a decade ago. Interestlingly, this is also consistent with what the Handbook of the New Paradigm intimates. I will briefly touch on it for as a reminder for those whom have read, and a shared perspective for those whom have not.

The book states that the goal of the controllers and the beings that control them was to polarize the populace with enough negativity and horrorific events prior to the Earth's shift, so that once the shift was completed the Earth would be overwhelmed with enough negative consciousness/souls to convert the Earth into a Service to Self planet, instead of a Service to Others planet that it is scheduled to become. This includes lowering populations for easier control.

The book also touches on the Mayan Calendar and the Bible in terms of the end times. In one instance hinting at how the Bible states that only God knows when revelations would occur is a deception manipulated in the writings to keep the people from knowing and preparing spiritually, physically, and consciously, thus having power to shape things accordingly. It then hints that the Mayans and other indigenous cultures "knowing" of these events (year, time frame, dates) is much closer to the truth. I was initially weary of this when I first read it, but I believe we are seeing the rise in conciousness as the Mayan Calendar predicted and I believe we are seeing physical anomalies that suggest than now and 2012 (and after) may indeed be of great significance.

This is dead on what I've always felt years ago as a teen, after questioning certain preachings in the church I grew up in. Especially the prophecies. I often shared with people (who would listen) that we had the power to change our experiences and prophecies are possible results of our efforts. I often would ask them "Why would a prophet (ancient and modern) be allowed or bothered to tell us of doom and gloom without there being absolutely nothing we can do about it?"

Bill,
I will share this as part of a similar project I've launched a year ago, which I'm sure you and Kerry are aware of. Including one, that you are not..

I encourage each of you to send this (or something similar in terms of message/awaking) to your city officials (not your state). This will be Police Chiefs, Mayors, City Council, even military in your area. These are the people whom are more apt to actually review and digest this information, than those on a state level. These will also be the people who will decide to take action or not, which will ultimately require them to carry the message to others above them and to those necessary. Then the State receives it from the powers of the city, which applies more pressure than you could directly.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:28 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding Roswell, Stewart Swerdlow has said that it was staged by the Illuminati.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #33
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Regarding Roswell, Stewart Swerdlow has said that it was staged by the Illuminati.
Hello Seashore.
Yes, I heard this as well. The Orion Project video had suggested this was the case too. However, in the grand scheme of things, the Roswell incident has really become irrelevent and of no core significance compared to information and sightings that has surfaced since (from former astronaughts, pilots, military, etcl). This goes without including the discoveries that are surfacing dating back thousands of years of ago regarding ET presence and interaction.

There are a several stories connected to Roswell's authenticity, which means that disinformation is afoot. I myself, do not try to filter through this disinformation, for it doesn't matter to me what is was or was not anymore.

Just a perspective to consider
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #34
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
That's what Stewart Swerdlow thinks.

But more importantly, what do you think Seashore?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
That's what Stewart Swerdlow thinks.

But more importantly, what do you think Seashore?
I don't have a strong opinion, but I'm inclined to think that Stewart is right.

He would not deny time travel, however - he claims to have done it himself.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #36
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent presentation from Bill......many thanks to him.

Re the time travel thing and Roswell...having recently got stimulated
and excited by this thread about Time Control Technology...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19765

I'm thinking that its very possible that Roswell could have been 'us' from
the future.

In fact, I think this might be encouraging because if there are major
plans and what-not for nuclear war...then it could make sense that
'we' in the future might come back to a place that was very significant
re. the whole nuclear thing.

I'm also remembering David Wilcock's sharing of his 'Daniel' story and
the Montauk Chair.

Some of the human race could be well into time travel, right now.

In the link of the thread that I've put above, David Anderson talks
about the possiblity of re-engineering history.

What if the Anglo Saxon Mission lot are planning to go into the future
to avoid what MAY (and I say MAY) be coming.

Or going off-planet ?

Because nuclear radiation can't be controlled and would naturally spread
around the globe over a period of time...and would take a long LONG time
to become harmless.....

Just pondering on possibilities....
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello Seashore.
Yes, I heard this as well. The Orion Project video had suggested this was the case too. However, in the grand scheme of things, the Roswell incident has really become irrelevent and of no core significance compared to information and sightings that has surfaced since (from former astronaughts, pilots, military, etcl). This goes without including the discoveries that are surfacing dating back thousands of years of ago regarding ET presence and interaction.

There are a several stories connected to Roswell's authenticity, which means that disinformation is afoot. I myself, do not try to filter through this disinformation, for it doesn't matter to me what is was or was not anymore.

Just a perspective to consider
I agree with you.

What I think is important is that we don't embroil ourselves in trying to solve mysteries that we don't need to solve and that we spend out time trying to do exactly what Bill Ryan said in the video: focus on spreading the word to more and more people so that those in positions to stop carrying out orders - mainly people in the military and intelligence - will stop.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #38
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Bill talked about the biggest secret being our latent ability to "manipulate
reality around us".....

Something is coming into my mind about something Richard Hoagland talked
about re. Hyperdimensional Physics...that time is speeding up and that we
are all part of some whole 'shift' connected to Hyperdimensional Physics.

Maybe something is really on the balance at the moment. That the Anglo- Saxon-Mission lot
are addicted to the physical dimension as we know it at the moment...they don't want to loose the power that they have in the
physical dimension.....and there's a race against time, literally.

Because we might be on the brink of naturally 'going up a notch'....

And those addicted to power might not be too happy about that...

I'm speculating......rambling.....
Old 02-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #39
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much Bill for this, both yourself and Kerry are doing wonders to raise our consciousness.

I was absolutely glued to this from start to finish, having read the transcript first. It makes so much sense.

All the signs have been there for years, the engineering of wars for profit, false flag attacks, the dumbing down of the population by the media/education/the poisoning of our food and atmosphere.

More recently, there is the omnipresent lobbying for war with Iran, the deliberate bankrupting of Greece to engineer total control over the EU economy. The terms of the Lisbon Treaty will then instigate a single EU military and economy - centralised taxation etc, and national governance will disappear. No democracy left.....

We don't have to be a part of it - perhaps that is why so many CEOs/police chiefs/politicians/corporate managers are quitting early - they want no part of the plan.....

Civil disobience - just look after each other, don't use force. They need us - WE DON'T NEED THEM!!!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #40
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
I was absolutely glued to this from start to finish,
Me too....in fact at the end when the John Lennon song was playing
I sang along...and got emotional...actually cried. And I could feel the
kundalini energy pulsing.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:49 PM   #41
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

David Icke was a guest on Infowars.com yesterday. He and Alex were talking about staged terror when David replied, "The way to meet this is through information and mass non-cooperation with the system..."

Listen to the audio for February 18, the 2nd Hour, beginning at 44:50:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=alexJones
Old 02-19-2010, 02:49 PM   #42
gita
Avalon Senior Member

I have a feeling that the The Anglo-Saxon Mission wistleblower may have been privy to info by only one fraction of the ‘illuminati’ whose plans obviously don’t match the other fractions. From my understanding the ‘illuminati’ contain many races and colours (human hybrid) whose bloodline is more pure than the ones lower in the hierarchy. This race card didn’t fly in the 3rd dimension and I doubt if it’ll fly in any other dimensions either.

We may have just caught a glimpse in to the rumoured tensions of fractions within their own establishment. May they carry on fighting amongst themselves.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #43
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I have a feeling that the The Anglo-Saxon Mission wistleblower may have been privy to info by only one fraction of the ‘illuminati’ whose plans obviously don’t match the other fractions. From my understanding the ‘illuminati’ contain many races and colours (human hybrid) whose bloodline is more pure than the ones lower in the hierarchy. This race card didn’t fly in the 3rd dimension and I doubt if it’ll fly in any other dimensions either.

We may have just caught a glimpse in to the rumoured tensions of fractions within their own establishment. May they carry on fighting amongst themselves.
I concide with you Gita, there is two factions. In 2000 they all joined together under the banner of the UIR but they splited in 2004/2005 and since them there have been scalating conflicts amongst them

We humans are just watching and they do not consider us for anything, it is about time that we start raising our hands and realize that if we do not become self responsible no one is going to help us cos governments will not help us, they just don't care about us at all

The problem here is that as they fight amongst themselves we are the casualties

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #44
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Masonic temple

[a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:06 AM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #45
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

EXCELLENT presentation Bill, always a pleasure to listen to you!

I just want to point out what I feel is the most important part of
his message...

HOPE

and that we, each of us, has a choice in our outcomes.
YOU choose unless YOU let someone else choose for you.
I know this sounds just too simple, but please think about this.
please don't give your power to someone else, not when your future
is dependent on it.

Bill said in this video and in the last Bill Deagle interview (from 1-18-10)

" the REAL TRUTH is the nature of WHO WE ARE and the
magnificence of who we are and how POWERFUL WE CAN BE... and if
we weren't that powerful they wouldn't have to try to dumb us down so
much, that for me, is the ultimate logical argument... they are afraid of us."

they (what ever you want to call them) ARE AFRAID OF US!!!!
please don't forget that.

please look inward and discover who you really are.
YOU are so wonderful, so beautiful, SO POWERFUL!

Thank you for reading!

❤ love yourself ❤
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #46
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post

Thank you for reading!

❤ love yourself ❤

Thank you for posting!

beautiful words.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thank you Bill.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:17 PM   #47
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post

Bill said in this video and in the last Bill Deagle interview (from 1-18-10)

" the REAL TRUTH is the nature of WHO WE ARE and the magnificence of who we are and how POWERFUL WE CAN BE... and if we weren't that powerful they wouldn't have to try to dumb us down so
much, that for me, is the ultimate logical argument... they are afraid of us."

Thank you for reading!

❤ love yourself ❤
Not only that they we're very powerfull...but we finally, finally started to realise that it is US who really create all that is/happens.

They used our fears in the last centuries to create what they wanted to create and what was good for their agendas.

If they wanted war, there you have the controlled mass media, it was so easy to let us fear, let us think that only a war can stopp that madness in a particular part of the world...and we created it. So simple as it is, so true is it!

BUT WE ARE NOT THE ONE THAT USED TO BE !!!

We finaly realised that WE are the one in controll.

And we will create according to the agenda of the united (in spirit) human race.

with much respect to all of you
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #48
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Did anyone else notice that the intro music had changed from He's a Jag to a very nice rendering of Imagine by John Lennon? There was also equal mention of Project Avalon in the intro and ending. If I was still a Mod, I would be overjoyed to have been included in such a great presentation, and to finally get some recognition as the Sister site to PC.

I thought this video was classic Bill Ryan. Very thought provoking, and it does tie up so many loose ends that were not making any sense.

Thanks Bill for an outstanding piece of work.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:41 PM   #49
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Bill certainly presents himself well and delivers the information nice and clearly. I think this format of presentation could be a way forward. Given the hard economic times it seems impractical to rely on donations for flights, hotels, camera gear etc etc, after we would all like to do international interviews if paid for by others. This way also drastically reduces the amount of people that its possible to interview, and therefore reduces the work both Bill and Kerry are able to do. If more interviews can be presented in this way and supplemented with skype camera interviews and podcasts etc, the output rate could increase dramatically without all the associated travel costs etc. Great presentation Bill

PS I'm sure this is something they have already thought of more deeply than i, i would be interested how they feel about this, and people here at Avalon.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:44 PM   #50
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
They used our fears in the last centuries to create what they wanted to create and what was good for their agendas.
this reminds me of that animated movie called "monsters, inc"
where they used the screams of children for energy... it powered
their world... and then, in the end, they found laughter to be
MORE POWERFUL...

do you feel me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
BUT WE ARE NOT THE ONE THAT USED TO BE !!!

right on malletzky... keep shining!

~ love rules ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote