Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation No Food - No Fear

It has been claimed that the edenic “fall” of Mankind was in fact a reengineering of human DNA from originally 12 strands down to only 2 strands. This had supposedly been done long time ago by selfish Aliens in order to dumb humans down and make them more easy controllable.
The "fall“ seemingly had one very important consequence: The need to eat in order to sustain the body. This struggle to survive and the fear of death might be very intentionally implemented into human minds.
In this way a specific mindset had been established, manifesting itself as a fight for food and survival. It included the perception of anything unknown as threatening and programmed an instinctive out-lashing at it.
Here a quote from The Wave by Laura Knight-Jadczyk (The Wave) and from Castaneda (Castaneda, 1998, pp. 213-220):

`In order to keep us obedient and
meek and weak, the predators
engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver -
stupendous, of course, from the
point of view of a fighting
strategist. A horrendous maneuver
from the point of view of those
who suffer it: They gave us their
mind! Do you hear me? The
predators give us their mind,
which becomes our mind. The
predators' mind is baroque,
contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being
discovered any minute now. ...

“I know that even though you have
never suffered hunger... you have
food anxiety, which is none other
than the anxiety of the predator
who fears that any moment now
its maneuver is going to be
uncovered and food is going to be
denied. Through the mind,
which, after all, is their mind,
the predators inject into the
lives of human beings whatever
is convenient for them. And they
ensure, in this manner, a degree
of security to act as a buffer
against their fear.'"

Thus the struggle for survival and the reptilian mindset of aggressive competition for resources came into existence.

The result is a divided human society, which can therefore be much more easily influenced and controlled. It’s the absolute implementation of the “Divide and Rule”–concept. As a consequence a lot of energy is directed into the subject of ensuring the availability of food during the expected crisis of this transitional period, named 2012. The underlying fear of non-availability of food is a prevalent theme in many threads on this forum. It is this fear that can force us to do the unthinkable in case of emergency, based on the survival logic:

”Its either this person or me; its either them or us”

This is when the friendly - but unprepared - neighbour suddenly becomes “the enemy” or competitor in case of a food crisis. But however good the Plan A of preparation is, it might in the end face the inevitable: The running out of food! So where is the Plan B?
You might say that there can be no other plan, but I say:

YES, THERE IS A PLAN B!

The Plan B is to switch the bodily system back into the ancient, edenic mode of energy procurement, which requires much less or no food at all. It can be described as a conscious activation of your dormant DNA template, which is your divine - but forgotten - heritage.

You will say: “This is impossible!”

Well, you might be right, but let’s first have a brief look at history:
Throughout history there are many reports of people that have lived without eating anything: Therese Neumann, Marthe Robin, Victoria Hecht, Dominica Lazza, Nicolas of the Fluehe, Maria Furtner …etc. You can fill many pages with names of people that reportedly lived without food.

You might say that these were either fraudsters or saints, but that will not suffice in this thread.

Today, people which live without food are not any more called saints, but Breatharians. Because of the ongoing shift in consciousness on Earth, more and more people discover for themselves that they do not need to eat:
In China this is a well known phenomena called BIGU. It’s a part of Qigong, which is practised by many in China. It is estimated that several 10.000´s are in BIGU at present in China. They have founded BIGU societies and the people there are at different levels of BIGU, from a very reduced food intake to only few nuts/fruits to diluted fruit juices to only plain water intake.
Here pictures of a conference given by one of these societies:

All participants are on BIGU:

Here a picture of a family in BIGU for years, with the boy conceived and born while being in BIGU:

Somebody before and after 2 years of BIGU:

An australian lady, called Jasmuheen, is promoting and teaching how to become a Breatharian. Several thousand people in Australia and Germany are living today only on liquid and air.

In India this phenomena is well known and accepted. A Jain monk after 1 year on water (sitting, left side):

Nonsense, fraud, charade ..etc? Yes or No?

Well, I didn’t want to believe, but to know!

So I tried the technique of Jasmuheen. I did not attend any of her workshops or other seminars, because I consider them to have turned into money-spinning enterprises. Instead I informed and prepared myself thoroughly by buying some books and studying the internet-foren. I prepared myself for weeks and then re-arranged my life, so that I can have 1 month of the required absolute seclusion to start the process.

Here the diagram which shows the weight versus time during the process:

I found out that normally I will loose about 800-900 grams per day, if I do not eat at all. That’s the yellow reference line. The blue line is my weight and the pink line from of another person who has gone through the same process .
Please note that the bottom-line of the graph has an offset of 50 kg, so my initial weight was 50+38 kg.

I stopped after completing 5 weeks. The other person continued the process and eventually after many weeks, he started to gain weight!!
The graph had been modified to accommodate the longer time span. This is highlighted in the right corner of the graph,. The bottom numbers in the right corner of the graph shows 43,44,45 are not any more days, but weeks, which made the graph a kind combined graph of two in one.
On the 45th week the other persons weight was nearly 50+29 kg. He gained about 10 kg in nearly 40 weeks of not eating at all!

My weight was taken every morning at the same time after easing myself. I wore always the same kind of clothes(underwear). A digital scale was used with an accuracy of 100 grams. Repeated measurements were taken and only the weight which showed up repeatedly for at least 3 times was recorded.

You may notice the disturbance of the line on the 23rd/24th day. That’s when I had to assist my parents in a kind of “emergency”. It involved 1.5 hours of moving and carrying items.
It immediately affected the transformation process. My old mom actually recognized that I was fasting, and was increasingly concerned about my health. Soon she became convinced that I was anorexic. She started to blame herself for having screwed me up psychologically during my childhood. There was no way I could convince her otherwise.

I stopped the process after she nearly broke down in tears because she felt guilty of me committing suicide.

Results: Within the last 4 days I lost only 100 grams of weight! I have concluded for myself that I had successfully changed my body-system into assimilating energy through other means. I am convinced that after 5 weeks my weight loss had nearly bottomed out, and that my future curve would somehow match the development of the other persons curve.

Conclusions: The process is a good Plan B!
You do not have to be a saint to achieve it!
But a proper preparation is absolutely essential. Do not joke with that.

It's not easy to walk the talk, but if you make it through the process, then there will be many benefits:
You will not worry so much any more how you will survive the coming earth changes.
This process is a quantum leap in personal development and your psychic abilities will grow hand in hand with it.
Your kitchen table will start to collect dust and finally the kitchen will be used for other purposes, if you live alone.
You will drastically reduce your waste, get healthier, save a lot of time, save money etc.
You will only need clean water, so there is a lot less fear of any break down of infrastructure etc.

With the achievement of this transformation you will look at any doomsday prediction with another mindset.

The process increases you body vibration and is an ideal preparation to tune into the overall increase of the vibration of mother Earth.

Your mind will transform your body!

It’s a kind of inner shape shifting in order to throw off the yoke of Reptilian slavery!

You will be able to roam fearlessly on this planet as free as the wind and by claiming your divine heritage you will open your way to the stars…

There you will - as a conscious thought manifesting entity - meet your destiny: A return to the Ancestors…

Welcome

Please note that the above information is in no way sufficient to start your own process!
If you do not prepare yourself thoroughly and follow the guidelines, then you are endangering your live!

Disclaimer: By restricting food intake you are endangering you live, with possible deadly consequences!

[/COLOR]

Last edited by bashi; 02-05-2010 at 07:39 PM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

Sorry but I don't believe for one minute that people can live without food. People all over the world are starving to death.
This chap certainly doesn't look like it's doing him any favours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

Somebody before and after 2 years of BIGU:

And the others sat at the table look like death warmed up. I'll still to eating food or die thx
Why do we have digestive systems if we don't need them? If we add a few more strands of DNA will they disappear??

Bashi your coloured writing is really hard for those of us using the minty style forum to read.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny, but you had no problems in reading and replying in just a few minutes...
Old 02-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Swanny, but you had no problems in reading and replying in just a few minutes...

Yea but I have really good eyesight. Trust me it's not easy to read, if you don't believe me have a look for yourself the option is at the bottom of the page
Old 02-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

OK, for you. Dont want to loose my unbelieving Admiral.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #6
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

This reminds me of a source of information I was following awhile back, Dr. Tom Chalko from Australia. He described his eventual fasting on only water and Spirulina for protein. The dude loves to wind surf, and supposedly had no complaints of a lack of energy!

He also said that treating food differently is essential to obtain correct fuel for your mind and achieve things like out of body travel, aura perception, and anything else fancy like that. There is so much in the food we eat, so many unnecessary ingredients that we do not even have our bodies natural perception of the effects of what we eat. Ever have a huge turkey dinner and then pass out? Your body needs to SLEEP just to digest! Forget about even a Big-Mac.

This really doesn't seem that far fetched, but you are right about taking it slow. Before fasting people should really consider a minimalistic vegetarian diet for at least a while - and as gross as it is, an enema. There is so much waste clinging to our insides in there, that it will be reabsorbed when the body reacts to the lack of food during fasting - WHICH CAN BE POTENTIALLY POISONOUS.

Fasting has been around forever, and it is only western perceptions that show those who fast as weak and frail. Have you ever met someone who's fasted for an extended period of months to over a year? They don't really seem that much worse off.

Maybe a good middle ground would to be what Dr. Chalko did and at least take a protein supplement... and spirulina is supposed to be the best.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hehe nice one
Old 02-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

One day the balance of how it works will pop out!!

But in the meantime... some of the largest beasts on the planet eat greens, and the most ferocious eat meat. And a Hummingbird drinks sugar all day.

The funny thing about Photosynthesis is that there is more to it than what science is teaching, yet simpler to comprehend once the mechanics of photosynthesis is grasped. The properties contained within the spectrum of Sunlight create chaos within a leaf, this chaos changes the atomic structure of atoms that then rebind back together into long sugar chains of protein to form different purposes, but for simplicity, building blocks of cellulose are formed and the plant grows one cell at a time. A tree does not eat the ground below it, a tree is merely solidified Sunlight! As Above So Below-X marks the spot-crossing the streams of spirit into the reality of 3D manifestation. A process that is taken for granted as a mystery of nature yet that is exactly what creates the entire mass of all objects on this planet!!!

Sungazers, Breatharians, and Magnetizers- mediators in nature, each individual parts of an incomplete process.

Take the water away from a plant and it will malnurish, block the Sunlight from a plant and it will wilt, cut of the roots of a plant and it cannot grow...

Tesla was a kid in a candy store once he grasped the forces of nature and he could create endless contraptions that magnified, directed, trapped, released, and harnessed the everflowing of the 'unseen' that exists all around us.

Here is the irony... if we lived in a positive world we would have to create the negative in order to function, but thankfully the world is negative so all we have to do is create the anecdote, and that seems like the miracle!!! Or Magic!!!

Jolly ol magical red St. Nick travels the world and gives presents under the decorated Evergreen tree once a year... why not every day for the rest of your life!

The curse of the pharaohs will mummify you in short order but perhaps thinned out over let's say 75 years death is still certain nonetheless, unless an anecdote is found.

Entropy and potential are both at work we just have to learn to conduct the symphony for everlasting Harmony, as there is no rescue team standing by. Just ask for the secrets as they are freely given, but you have to ask... the ol noninterference of freewill rule!

Crazy rules!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #9
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

I completely agree with this that if we get rid of food not at the cost of health; we would have far less problems and issues to today's world. I think there is a possibility of greater human beings off food as "what we eat, we become that" so the energy to function the body smoothly without any side effects is needed; and in our current food habits; it is impossible to achieve; so if we could do something to get the same or better energy; but from alternative source; hopefully it would be the biggest achievement for us....I have heard many stories in India about "sages" who do not eat and are enlightened; however they do not live in society rather in recluse....I believe this is a feasible idea; but may not be easy...below is an link to an excellent book which contains "way" to start lifestyle without food and also includes many examples who have achieved that state...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6205230/Li...e-Without-Food
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:13 AM   #10
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

i belive this is true, some years ago here in portugal a man and a woman he´s american and she´s brasilian, did an interview in this show in witch they were saying that they live only with the sun light, no food needed, they say that food is like addiction, you can stop with it. how could this be true, i went to their website, that leed me to jasmuheen and others around the world, the monks in tibete that spend a lot of time in isolation meditating without food or water only with prana. instead of getting weak and die, they become stronger and more spiritual beings.
i have lots of articles about this, i think this is what really could change our live here, i read this book some time ago, he´s saying that we can do everything, if we decide to stop eating we can do that. http://niejedzenie.info/english/text/lswf.pdf

is one of the things that go really off, when you start talk about this everybody think you´re crazy, at least in this part of the world.

http://www.vivendodaluz.com/

bashi thank you for this post

Last edited by pedro m.b.; 02-06-2010 at 11:55 AM.
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:16 AM   #11
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

therebel, i didn´t saw that you post the same book

Giri Bala

This great woman yogi has not taken food or drink since 1880. I am pictured with her, in 1936, at her home in the isolated Bengal village of Biur. Her non-eating state has been rigorously investigated by the Maharaja of Burdwan. She employs a certain yoga technique to recharge her body with cosmic energy from the ether, sun, and air. (the elderly woman)

- Paramahansa Yogananda

Shivapuri Baba (XX), from india died at 137 years

Totapuri, (?-1962), mysterious saint, started Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, lived for 250 years.

Last edited by pedro m.b.; 02-06-2010 at 12:10 PM.
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:51 PM   #12
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post

Before fasting people should really consider a minimalistic vegetarian diet for at least a while - and as gross as it is, an enema.
A clearing up of the stomach and intestines is required as prep. I found a more convenient way than an enema: Glauber salt ! After that you can drink warm salt-water to flush out the rest. Its much easier than the hustle of an enema.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #13
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

What great news! Just thinking about... well... let's stop there.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #14
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

The main preparation is not physical...
Old 02-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #15
wegge
Avalon Senior Member

wonderful thread
Dane Tops also stated in his recent interview with Bill and Kerry that he suddenly became a Breatharian for 3 months..that led me on the way and I hope this thread gave me the final push..thanks

Love and Light
wegge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #16
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I have read of similar stories elsewhere. I do struggle in making myself eat constantly, I also have never been so regular in my life… sometimes when i eat I’ll feel a bit nausea. Strange, because I’m healthy and nowhere near looking malnourished. Just 2 days ago they pulled another LIVE person from out the rumble in Haiti….there goes the scientific proof that humans can’t live longer than 2 weeks without food. Breatherian (prana eating) was mentioned in some Egyptology. To add to that…some cultures believe in fasting for long periods of time while certain animals can even hibernate for weeks/months without eating. Perhaps we were photosensitizing beings, but, conditioning back to this way of living may be harder for most because of the amount of mis-placed thrust they put into their illusion.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:38 PM   #17
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

bashi,

Thank you for this info. I was thinking myself how to achieve eating less, because I was showed that we are entering tough times ahead - and food will be scarce.

To Swanny, if you want to live to be 98 believe me bro you have to start eating less and less.
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #18
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
bashi,

Thank you for this info. I was thinking myself how to achieve eating less, because I was showed that we are entering tough times ahead - and food will be scarce.

Blessings bashi,

Thank you for this thread. I have been very interested in Breatharianism believing myself there is no need for food, only air, water and sunlight.

PaL

To: truthseekerdan

One way to achieve eating less is chewing your food, one mouthful at a time, until it is liquid. This includes any smoothie drinks or green drinks, and some people even say water should be chewed before swallowing. The food will be more easily digested since some of the enzymes are produced through chewing and you will receive more nutrients from the food you eat.

It may take 10 chews or 100 chews depending on the food you are eating.

At Macrobiotic Cancer centers, they require you chew every mouthful 150 times.

By thoroughly masticating (aka fletcherizing, popularized by Dr. Fletcher) a person will feel full on less food and not end up overstuffed or end up gaining weight by overeating. It also exercises many muscles associated with the mouth.

For me it is sort of a meditation at the same time.

Food should taste better the longer you chew it. If not, the food choice is probably not a good one.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 03-11-2010 at 10:07 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:51 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post

To Swanny, if you want to live to be 98 believe me bro you have to start eating less and less.
Thx but I don't want to stay here that long
Old 02-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #20
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Outstanding Bashi.. I am truly impressed, not only with the discovery, but with your methods and diligence. Excellent work.

I eat very little, and don't worry about what I am eating when I do. My heart has always believed this to be true, regarding our past.

Thank you bashi.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:56 PM   #21
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: No Food - No Fear

I had a stint about 6 months ago that had Me eat 3 Meals over 3 Weeks. I felt very well despite what You would think and what was wierd was that during that Time - I just wasn't Hungry. It wasn't a conscious effort to fast. I drank alot of Fluids but still very little solid food was digested by Me during that time. I even gained 3 pounds - LOL...

I'd started Sungazing about 3 Months before this and I think It had something to do with It. In fact - I AM positive It did...

I Fast regularly now. In fact - I will be Fasting this next Week for 3 Days at least. I'll see if I can get more out of It though but that is where I will start next week.

Great Post Bashi and very timely...
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #22
aloha
Avalon Senior Member

aloha
thanks 4 this tread
I know personally what u say is true
me myself did a month of noneating a couple of years ago
and within that month I did a week of nondrinking
that is nothing went down my throat for 7 days - not even a dropp of water
and it went all fine - the only side effect was an extremely dry mouth
it all went perfectly fine and I could have continued not eating and would have if I had lived in a warm country
I live in a freezing cold country and the noneating made me even more vulnerable to the cold
so I decided to start eating again
and I know I can live without food
and that's a great security now and in the nows to come
a true blessing
mahalo
aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #23
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I have been fasting for about 20 days a few years ago .
I can attest this has been an excellent experience on all levels : body , mind and soul.
After a few days it felt strange to me to see people eating .
Not to be dependant on food at all is a marvellous feeling .
The idea that one could do so for an entire life life is very seducing to me.
It is very important to break the fasting properly by eating very litle on the first day and increase food gradually .
Dr Shelton who founded the hygienic system has written a well comprehensive book about the subject .

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201...020127.toc.htm

Fasting:

What is Fasting?
Fasting is a period of abstinence from all food or specific items. Fluids are consumed in sufficient quantity to satisfy thirst and physiologic requirements. During the absence of food, the body will systematically cleanse itself of everything except vital tissue. Starvation will occur only when the body is forced to use vital tissue to survive. Although protein is being used by the body during the fast, a person fasting even 40 days on water will not suffer a deficiency of protein, vitamins, minerals or fatty acids. In the breakdown of unhealthy cells, all essential substances are used and conserved in a most extraordinary manner. There is an unwarranted fear of fasting that strength diminishes from the catabolism of proteins from muscle fibers. Even during long fasts, the number of muscle fibers remains the same. Although the healthy cells may be reduced in size and strength for a time, they remain perfectly sound.

A. J. Carlson, Professor of Physiology, University of Chicago, states that a healthy, well-nourished man can live from 50 to 75 days without food, provided he is not exposed to harsh elements or emotional stress. Human fat is valued at 3,500 calories per pound. Each extra pound of fat will supply enough calories for one day of hard physical labor. Ten pounds of fat are equal to 35,000 calories! Most of us have sufficient reserves, capable of sustaining us for many weeks.

read more here :
http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:05 AM   #24
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra: Yes, fasting can be very beneficial for the body/mind. You are digesting all unneeded ballast in a very efficient body-mode. That’s all still in an explicable realm.
But living on Prana goes beyond that.
Normally, even in a very efficient digesting-mode, a person could not live for a year on water or diluted juices only.
I do not know how proteins are generated inside the body, but obviously they are. Maybe through inhaling of Nitrogen. But that’s a pseudo-scientific explanation.

Last edited by bashi; 02-12-2010 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Glad to see so much interest in this subject. Here is my personal experience with the subject of not eating:

1) In one of Hubby's sessions he recalled a previous lifetime incident wherein he was a Grey and being assigned to a planet under development/control. Before he and his companions were dropped down to the planet they were given a digestive tract -- very very high tech medical procedure, nothing like here on Earth. It was very uncomfortable for him and shortened his lifespan.

2) After many hours of clearing work, I hit a phase where I knew my next step was to go on a long fast and I knew I could do it. Here is the link of instructions I followed almost to the letter: http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

I fasted for about 60 days, water only, and FELT GREAT!!! almost the whole time. I also successfully processed out compulsions regarding eating.

When I started eating again, it was actually uncomfortable for me because the vibrations of the food were lower than I was vibrationally.

Now I eat only because I LIKE to eat and because some people around me were a bit distressed. I lost only 10 pounds, which I needed to lose anyways. Let's face it, chocolate covered cheesecake -- I can "pretend" that it tastes good and my "loved ones" seem to accept me better.

How much of eating is compulsive messaging to oneself?

Do as thou wilt, compassion is the law, to uber paraphrase Aleister Crowley.

P.S. if you would like to see a photo of me at age 56, after finishing the long fast PM me.

cheers,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote