Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 08:16 PM   #201
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Alexandra and Ali Quadir:

Good luck with convincing people of your views. I guess only time will tell what will happen... All I can say is that I percieve this situation very different from what you do. There is no point in further discussion between us on this matter because we are not on the same page. That is fine by me. Every opinion is of value to the whole. With regard to this; please do not feel insulted if I ignore your posts on this thread from now on, and feel very free to ignore my posts also if that suits you.

I write and share mostly for those that enjoy my posts and I hope you do the same!
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:01 PM   #202
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Yea, it is very hard for us to accept that our future is all about Goodness/Light/Love. It is almost unbelievable because our past has been so dark, and all this darkness is projected onto the future. Only by getting rid of our past can we get a clear and unbiased view of the future.
Well said, friend!

It's like we have to re-adjust to really believing that Goddness/Light/Love
is our destiny and our birth-right.

We SHALL have a happy ending/beginning.

I think that one thing that's happening at the moment re. the
October Event, is that we are re-programming ourselves, to
the reality of everything being very OK.

We have been programmed so thoroughly from birth to be submissive
to authority, to accept what others tell us, to live with fear and
stress.....that you can FEEL something breaking free right now as
we realise that something amazing is round the corner. What-ever
that something is remains to be seen....the power-holders who
maintain the programming are not going to let go without a struggle.
So there could be teething problems....but basically.....their time is up.

October 14 + + + BRING IT ON !!!
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:15 PM   #203
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Alexandra and Ali Quadir:

Good luck with convincing people of your views. I guess only time will tell what will happen... All I can say is that I percieve this situation very different from what you do. There is no point in further discussion between us on this matter because we are not on the same page. That is fine by me. Every opinion is of value to the whole. With regard to this; please do not feel insulted if I ignore your posts on this thread from now on, and feel very free to ignore my posts also if that suits you.

I write and share mostly for those that enjoy my posts and I hope you do the same!

I couldn't agree with you more on this comment Sanat. Those two have tad of a bit negative view on this matter. I'm hopeful and can only imagine good things coming from all of this. Yes of course some people will freak but that's ok. Aren't people like us the one who are supposed to help those people understand what's happening?

Sometimes I really don't understand some of the negativity on this forum concerning this event. You would think that most people reading this would be all into wanting this event to happen since they already believe in ETs, but some people are just too caught up in the negative aspects as opposed to the good.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:08 PM   #204
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEmc2 View Post
Sometimes I really don't understand some of the negativity on this forum concerning this event. You would think that most people reading this would be all into wanting this event to happen since they already believe in ETs, but some people are just too caught up in the negative aspects as opposed to the good.
I think some of us must be more flexible than others...?

I say...seize the day.

(why wait for 2012....)
Old 10-01-2008, 11:54 PM   #205
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

hey y'all watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2YJNs6MlHE
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:04 AM   #206
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

at the top of the page it says...

YouTube will be undergoing scheduled maintenance, starting around 6:00 pm PDT

How often do they go through maintenance?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #207
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

I have my spot marked out on the local hill overlooking the southern sky
And i will be doing my own channeling something along the lines of-
get me off this miserable rock !
ooh a thought just occured, i wonder if a could claim asylum ?
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:33 AM   #208
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The October 14th Event

Hello Jaby and NeoEmc2!

Quote:
We have been programmed so thoroughly from birth to be submissive
to authority, to accept what others tell us, to live with fear and
stress.....that you can FEEL something breaking free right now as
we realise that something amazing is round the corner. What-ever
that something is remains to be seen....the power-holders who
maintain the programming are not going to let go without a struggle.
So there could be teething problems....but basically.....their time is up.
Yes, that is my sentiment too. All the doom/gloom scenarios comes from our collective/individual guilt/fear accumulated over thousands of years. It is being processed out of the system the natural way; by each person facing it and working through it. That is the most important part of being a socalled "lightworker"; To process our own and collective darkness out of the system by shining Light/Awareness on it. As the past is processed out, the future brightens accordingly until we as a whole reach the peak of the eternal Now in 2012. This goes for those individuals that are brave enough to allow this process to take place within them. Conditions have never been better for this kind of growth and it will become even better in the near future.

Quote:
Yea, everybody wants their version of the Truth to be the only truth I guess. It's just an old religious hangover. Competition, prestige etc. Everybody wants to be the one to say "I told you so" is what it really boils down to. Like Jaby says; it really is a flexibility issue. We are all reading the same book here, but we are all on different pages, and some even read it upside down. Hehe. I guess we will all finish it in due time.

Most people here has heard of all the "dire predictions" and blue beams etc. for years already. It really is old news. Is this old junk really worth giving away our energy to? Is that the horizon you want to march towards? People come screaming in on different threads: ", listen to me! I know what will happen! I am the only one that can warn you of this terrible nightmare!". At least have a sense of humor about it and lighten up a little... Perhaps people will listen then?

All I know is that a person of Truth is a lighthearted person full of Joy, Love and laughter. The same goes for channeled messages or anything you read. If you feel uplifted and joyful in your whole being while reading you are in the presence of high vibrations (truth). It does not have to be "good news" for you to feel that. I felt it all the time less than a year ago listening to people like Alex Jones. He speaks truth on his level and he has woken up millions of people to the danger. Only "problem" is that he has invested so much of himself into this that he is now stuck on that vision to the bitter end. His nightmare vision of the future has been transcended by humanity raising their vibration. Thus, what was true a year ago is no longer valid in the continuum. The battle for our future always happen in the Now.

Allrigh, let me rap this up so I can go to bed:

If you feel resisitance and disturbance inside you can take that as a sure sign that you are in the presence of non-intergrity and low vibrations (not truth). The details may vary some, but the vibration is the same... It's really not about "being most right", its about being most happy.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:45 AM   #209
Sol Invictus
Banned

[QUOTE=Sanat;35323]

If you feel resisitance and disturbance inside you can take that as a sure sign that you are in the presence of non-intergrity and low vibrations (not truth).[QUOTE]

Does that mean that those who felt vibrations against the world being 'round' are correct and we are on a flat planet? no it doesn't.

Some times the truth comes at an uncomfortable price, and at great disturbance to the accepted truth and norm, and will make people feel real bad about it.

Think galileo, think witches, think medicine. History is littered with people who burnt at the stake or died because the 'truth' made inner resistence and disturbances.

Not all truth comes with a 'feel good factor'.

But I totally dig your love and light message. Think positive and it'll help you massive amounts.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:02 AM   #210
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

In my last post I said that I was undecided yet on what to think about the mentioned presentation etc..

I kind of hoped that my posting at least implicitly would raise the question:

Suppose there is a big spaceship appearing on October the 14th and suppose it hovers there for a couple of days,
how is one to determine what this is ?

We can go on with pro's and con's but that won't solve anything. So taken the assumption written above ...

1. How to decide if it is alien or man-made ?
2. How to decide if it is friendly or not ?

Ad 1. The sheeple will automatically assume it's alien because it must be. Humans are not capable of this.
Ad 2. The scenario can be influenced by the PTB. IF there are 2 parties one clearly attacking the other one without the other
one fighting back THEN they MUST be the good guys.

Again, how to determine what's really happening (assuming anything happens at all) ?

History repeats itself many times .... Trojan Horse ?
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:32 AM   #211
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I know of many people gathering on October 14th in great hope of a 'savior' redeeming them.

Personally, I can not help this feeling that just as the NWO infiltrated the 60's Movement, that they are now infiltrating the New Age Movement and orchestrating an event to control people's minds.

Why would there be so much hype lately about ET's in the mainstream media?

And of late, it appears more chemtrails are appearing (including night-time spraying), which is required to create the screen for their project blue beam movie. Not only would this event be traumatic for children and adults alike, but would lead people astray while they continue their attempt to take-over the world.

Please don't jump all over me for my perception...it was a hard decision to share it with you.

I would love to believe that Friendly Beings from this or another Dimension have chosen to help us now, and they may soon, but my gut says this isn't it.

I hope to be wrong, as we could surely use more conscious beings on this planet.

With Peace and Love in Mind.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Changing Color - Too Bright
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:36 AM   #212
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

A wolf in sheeples clothing perhaps?
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:50 AM   #213
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
at the top of the page it says...

YouTube will be undergoing scheduled maintenance, starting around 6:00 pm PDT

How often do they go through maintenance?
they always do maintanence like most site do. but i guess they can add things in it to help bring youtube down if they like. which i think they might once they see how many people are waking up, and in waking up in a tidal wave of interest.

im not sure about the oct 14th but i will surely hope it happens and hope that the governments are not involved

Last edited by bennycog; 10-02-2008 at 01:52 AM.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:46 AM   #214
perhaps
Avalon Senior Member

Cosmic Awareness has been a great source of information for me in the past few years and I recommend everyone read their hotline bulletin that NeoEmc2 posted the link to. I am currently reading the free 1,000 page ebook Lessons of Enlightenment, you can find it at the top of their Links page. Subscribe to the newsletter!
perhaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:09 AM   #215
crowmirror

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tube1.jpg (49.9 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:12 AM   #216
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

bill & kerry just had an interview with the creator of half past human
a website referred to lately in last few interviews
they predict first contact on october 2008
I believe Blossom's message is authentic
where's the proof?
how about one of you cynics prove to us this could not happen..again
yeah blossom could be toying with my mind ...& risking her reputation
as a channel?
by actually putting out a date that was only 2 months in the future?
not alotta time to cash in on book deals or recruit disciples for a death mission.
a forward thinking cult leader usually needs a little more time to brainwash ppl judging from recent history
besides who's the authority on ET's behavior /non-intervention policy
(I'm assuming those who participate in this forum have gotten past "do ET's
exist")
from what i understand and feel to be the right direction is that world leaders were approached in the past by the good Et's and offered peaceful means of solving our wars but were rejected
Now the ET's intend to deal directly with the public
yeah thats a tough one to wrap our brains and hearts around

Meta Art - Patterns Reveal/Conceal

Given the full and increasingly chaotic nature of modelspace, and manifesting reality, we need to take a moment to discuss design patterns and how they relate to our work. Necessarily the discussion starts with the idea of an observer, minding her own damn business, and the future.

She stands there. Universe decides to create an event in the future on the timeline that our observer stands. We can argue that the decision itself is actually the 'pre-creation' start, the actual beginning, and what comes before that is not pertinent to the image we need to convey. In our example future, the event manifesting has/is/does create 'waves of pre-creation' "disturbance"...yes, very much of the language used in Star Wars, and centered around the 'disturbance in the force' *can* be thought of as accurate. As in the image below, our observer perceives the future event as a series of 'bow waves' through the force of universe which increasingly lead back into the center of the event itself. This effect can be conceived of in much the same way as an atom (or any) bomb explodes. In the very first nano second of the explosion, the totally of the energy *has* been released, but it is still relatively small. Then as time progresses, the energy release expands until the human observer sees the famous landscape dominating mushroom cloud. But at first, the explosion event itself is small.

As the explosion (or other event) "expands" in time, its ripples go in all directions, not merely 'forward' with time. Rather the event itself has 'pre creation' impacts, as well as 'post creation' residual effects. As we are in the 'pre creation' gnawing business, it is this end of things which is of interest here.

These pre-creation waves are the 'blood' in our system. We use the words people employ in daily life and their constant shifting and treat them as a 'pulse' of the 'blood' of these 'event pre-creation waves/streams'. Make sense?

As can be noted from the illustration above, in the case of a 'big event' off in the future, it *should* be an easy enough task to 'take the pulse' of the thing, and determine what is what.

Of course, in universe nothing is simple, and in this case it is the mind numbingly complex nature of bizzillions of events all interacting which create the problems. As noted in the graphic below, *all events* send out waves in the pre-creation force, and thus all are creating 'pulse points'.

So, the poor observer gets a view of the future which resembles the jumble seen in the next graphic.

This view of patterns within patterns all interfering with each other is what makes future prediction an art.

At this point within the series, the processing patterns themselves are revealing. We note that at a meta art level, the manner in which the data types are accruing and to which entities is itself revealing of the large scale changes to manifest over the course of this year. We note that accretion patterns are heavily favoring large scale natural disaster, as well as the 'space contact' meme. Further, the 'revolution' meta data layers are growing in all entities, and may be forming a tipping point around our current target date of October, 2008. Further layers of 'revolution' are forming in sub sets across all the sciences, and within areas such as the military, and the TPTB, new contexts are being exposed within these patterns. The multiplicity of cross links continues to expand, both in the number of entities involved in any given context, as well as the depth of supporting layers of aspect/attribute sets.

At this point in the processing of all the data types (immediacy values, shorter term values, and longer term sets), the patterns of accrual are largest around 3/three central memes: dollar death, natural disasters, and 'space energies'. All three have very high visibility summations, as well as multiple points within multiple entities where [manifestation] is set to occur.

Of course, none of this helps with the details. As the complexity of filtering out language grows over time due to language itself changing, there are also problems presented by being able to note such changes at lower levels of granularity. At these levels where it may be suspected that some details might be located, it becomes even more apparent that details do not always suffice to explain the events.

This will be especially true in 2008. The detail layers suggest vast changes across the whole of the social order on this planet. And on other planets in our solar system as well. Leaving our solar neighbors out of the picture for just now, the details suggest that meta data levels of activity here on Terra will combine to produce alterations at such levels as to affect *all* of daily life in this next year. It will start and end with food production. From large scale changes in weather/climate patterns which will devastate the growing of food crops, to coast changes growing in [presence/affect] over the year, the [planet in peril] meme will dominate. Other impacts on food production will come from the expanding [dollar death] meme, and its impact on energy costs, and thus food supplies globally. Further impacts on all other parts of the social order will be felt as well.

It is possible to lift out whole layers of meaning from the concealing jumble of the patterns of the pre-creation ripples from future events. Now we can note that the very last gasp effort of the 'dominator' culture will be expressed over 2008 and 2009. These 'control freaks' otherwise variously described as 'illuminati', and 'cabal', and 'Bilderbergers', are going to be using *every* effort, that is to say, *all* their energy over these next 2/two years to attempt to [restrain] the [loss of control] which are implied by emerging future patterns. That the effort is doomed to fail will not deter them from wasting vast quantities of the planet's dwindling resources in the attempt. They are truly desperate people now. And the data sets point to the [desperation] rising at a very rapid rate from the [vernal equinox, spring] onward.

The modelspace that we use here at HPH suggests that 2008 will be a very interesting year indeed.

exactly how is it that ET's showing themselves on a mass scale
means i'm a follower or looking for a hero?
I dont believe they will do our work for us or ascend for us
what's with this "were alone on this one" belief structure some of us cling to
the rockefeller faction seemed to be OK with accepting assistance from negative ET's to control and manipulate us
why is it so tough to imagine an ET race that gives a **** about us?
so i take it you dont want any technology that could turn this around?
or any knowledge that could help close the tech gap between secret govt &
common citizens ,like free energies
or maybe a more accurate version of our history on this planet
it really doesn't matter what THEY do as much as what we do with it
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:49 AM   #217
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosr View Post
A wolf in sheeples clothing perhaps?

I personally was very surprised that caution and negativity are so easily equated. Let me state again that nothing would make me more happy than mankind stepping into the next phase of it's evolution. My caution is the result of warnings given to us by various prophets throughout mankind. And the common sense notion that the ET's of light wont risk global chaos.

But it's not my problem and I do not want to be a negative influence on your celebrations.

For the record I will state once more my predictions. And then we will let time sort this out. After all, it's only 2 weeks. I want to be wrong. And I want you to be right. But desire alone does not allow us to see clearly.

Most likely: Nothing will happen. We are promised a huge undeniable sighting and the media should go wild covering the story. Any form of doubt about wether it was maybe a weather balloon or a falling star means nothing happened. Our friend Blossom will receive the blame for all dissapointment and feel very bad for a long time. She deserves our love and compassion for her courage, no matter the outcome.

Second alternative: The craft will show up, and chaos will ensue. Apparently the aliens do not care about the lives of those lost in the chaos. They will proceed to "guide" us. And some "concessions" are demanded on our part. Many people will experience severe forms of mental distress in coming to terms with this new reality.
This was prophecised. I've personally known about this event since 96, I tend to take prophecy serious. The chaos and concessions are an indication of the antichrist. (So is a global currency incidentally) If this happens... Be aware.

Third alternative: The craft will show. And through some miracle that I cannot envision no chaos will ensue.

Only the third alternative can be considered a proper encounter with the positive orientation. On the third alternative I will come back to this thread and state publicly that I was wrong and that you were right...

Shall we agree to that?

I love mankind, I love you all. I do not want people to be hurt. But in the end, that is your own choice. Whatever your decision... Namaste.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:14 AM   #218
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post

Does that mean that those who felt vibrations against the world being 'round' are correct and we are on a flat planet? no it doesn't.

Some times the truth comes at an uncomfortable price, and at great disturbance to the accepted truth and norm, and will make people feel real bad about it.

Think galileo, think witches, think medicine. History is littered with people who burnt at the stake or died because the 'truth' made inner resistence and disturbances.

Not all truth comes with a 'feel good factor'.

But I totally dig your love and light message. Think positive and it'll help you massive amounts.
Good points. That is the whole problem isn't it. The problem of belief system. As long as you are married to some kind of belief system your discernment of the New is always compromised. And the belief system is always from the past/old. It is possible to be open to the New without making it into a belief system. It is also possible to get rid of the old/past belief system and be continously open towards the New. To live without a belief system at all is possible and it makes you very flexible. If you buy into doom gloom scenarios you are guilty in cocreating them. It is that simple. It is OK to be aware of them though. But I think most people here are already, so no need to dwell on it in my opinion.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:27 AM   #219
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
[COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Georgia"]
Personally, I can not help this feeling that just as the NWO infiltrated the 60's Movement, that they are now infiltrating the New Age Movement and orchestrating an event to control people's minds.

Why would there be so much hype lately about ET's in the mainstream media?

And of late, it appears more chemtrails are appearing (including night-time spraying), which is required to create the screen for their project blue beam movie. Not only would this event be traumatic for children and adults alike, but would lead people astray while they continue their attempt to take-over the world.

Please don't jump all over me for my perception...it was a hard decision to share it with you.

I would love to believe that Friendly Beings from this or another Dimension have chosen to help us now, and they may soon, but my gut says this isn't it.

I hope to be wrong, as we could surely use more conscious beings on this planet.
First...hold onto that last thought......
Thanks for sharing I'm not jumping all over you...I promise.
We've got to try and work all this out together.

Ok....I think it is safe to say that Blossom is not a member of the
NWO, who has infiltrated. So did she have the White Cloud channelling
'put' into her head? Again I think it's safe to discount this as she's been
into it for a long time. So, did the NWO start pushing the channelling out
to tie it in with their own agenda? I personally don't think so. I am on
another forum, more mainsream, and let me tell you...the 'baddies' are
going to great lengths to ridicule/dismiss the October Event.

I believe that they FEAR the October Event. People breaking free
of their programming is NOT what they want.

I have a theory about the Project Bluebeam thingy....that it MAY
have been due to kick off mid October. That is why the puzzling dates
Oct 14/15/16 have become so prominent. Either the collective
conciousness has cottoned onto it on the psychic level and is
neutralising it....before it even has chance to get going.

OR...ET/Celestials are also onto P.Bluebeam and are not going to let
it happen. Or not let it happen in the way the 'NWO' wanted it to.
The FOL could have check-mated them, good and proper.

If ETs have messed about with nuclear weapons, switching them off
and whatnot.....it would make sense that they aren't going to let
P.Bluebeam just con everyone...especially as it (PB) depended on
everyone being all scared about an alien invasion...."oooooooo help
us, help us, the nasty aliens are gonna get us" (lol)

One way or another...I think Blossom and now all the hundreds of
thousands of people who have gone...whoooosh into it (Oct 14)
may have scuppered the P.Bluebeam dastardly plot. We shall see.

Or the FOL might just like those dates...... ???? Perhaps it is a
meaninful 'time' from THEIR perspective, not ours ?

Just a few thoughts on the matter......
Old 10-02-2008, 10:39 AM   #220
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

In my last post I said that I was undecided yet on what to think about the mentioned presentation etc..

I kind of hoped that my posting at least implicitly would raise the question:

Suppose there is a big spaceship appearing on October the 14th and suppose it hovers there for a couple of days,
how is one to determine what this is ?

We can go on with pro's and con's but that won't solve anything. So taken the assumption written above ...

1. How to decide if it is alien or man-made ?
2. How to decide if it is friendly or not ?

Ad 1. The sheeple will automatically assume it's alien because it must be. Humans are not capable of this.
Ad 2. The scenario can be influenced by the PTB. IF there are 2 parties one clearly attacking the other one without the other
one fighting back THEN they MUST be the good guys.

Again, how to determine what's really happening (assuming anything happens at all) ?

History repeats itself many times .... Trojan Horse ?
Yes, these are important questions. But there will be from that point on (meaning the point in time when this manifests which could be some later date and not necessarily the 14th allthough I think it will be that date because otherwise a lot of mistrust would happen as things are now) a lot of people ("star kids" etc.) will start to be in telepathic contact with the ship and other ships and they will spread the message of peace to people around them and prepare the world for further contact.

Also, those that would try to twist this event have more than enough to keep themselves afloat these days. The dark cabal is collapsing in on themselves as we speak. That is what this financial crisis is all about. A new and integrous system and people are ready behind the scenes to replace the old. People tend to think they must do everything themselves. There are a lot of "ground crews" at work in this process.

We have all seen how a huge flock of birds can suddenly move in another direction instantly/simultaneously seemingly without any center to the origin of the movement. It just happens like a wave going throuhg the whole flock. Well, guess what. Humanity is not any different from that as we are all connected. But no one really has the overview to see this (except the ETs perhaps). That wave of changing direction has already just begun. When it really kicks in things will move very fast and the world will be transformed in a short amount of time.

The whole point of this whole operation is that history is NOT going to be allowed to repeat itself. It is our job to make sure that does not happen. That is what the collapse of the old and the arising of the New is all about. Mankind as a whole has never functioned on such a high vibration or "level of consciousness" before in known history. This is also confirmable using David Hawkins method and scale (for those interested in my personal calibrations on relevant issues look here). This means the old is transcended and we are moving steadily into New and unknown territory were anything can happen. Looking at old charts and maps does not help when you have entered a totally new/unkown territory. Then it is better to be alert and keep your eyes open to what is happening in front of you.

I really don't think there will be such massive panic as many seem to think. The ETs know what they are doing. They know where not to appear, and where to appear. For many this event will be something they see on TV/Inet or hear from other sources. The energy of the ship will also have a calming effect on everybody that sees it. Most people can recognize love even on this planet. The question really is: Are you ready/brave enough to be open and receptive or are you putting up your defensive shield before it has even happened?

Last edited by Sanat; 10-02-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #221
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default 10-14-08 discussed on Dutch Television

10-14-08 discussed on Dutch Television:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClEHhJ7l3qY
Old 10-02-2008, 02:28 PM   #222
starman
Avalon Senior Member

I actually believe that this month the ET's will officially make themselves known to the world.

Just look how everything fits together. First of all we have Blossom Goodchilds announcement (not a prediction like many people believe). And then we have the conformation on that from other channelers (some that truly know that it is going to happen and some that just are riding the wave of fame).

What would happen if the ET's did show up? The people would demand answers from the government, right?

To get the answers from the government, there would have to be some kind of initiative to make it happen, right?

There is! Yesterday the Paradigm Research Group started the most important project of its 12 year of existence. The "million fax on washington" project, wich is THE initiative people will turn to if the ET's arrive the 14th of October.

Million fax on washington

It all fits together.

And on a more peculiar note, the campaign for getting the "million fax on washington" project out to the public lasts up to the 14th of October.

Event schedule

And what is even more strange is that two just days after the 14th, there will be a event held called "2008 Culture of Contact Festival", what are the odds!?

All coincidences? I think not.
starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #223
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

As I stated in earlier posts, I remember the y2k fiasco. We had people in our town that held a candlelight vigil on midnight at 12-31-99 downtown expecting the 2nd coming. I wasn't there but I am sure they had some reason that christ did not return. Then there was a big deal about all the planets being aligned on 5-5-2000. This was big news on the psychic arena, books were written, tons of postings etc. When that didn't happen some said that it was supposed to be 5-5-2001 instead....a mis read. Oh well, those guys kinda went underground for a few years and now they are probably the main cogs in the 2012 wheel.

Am I blind, I don't think so. I believe a lot of the whistleblower testimony on camelot but not all of it. In fact, they all cannot agree with each other on what the facts are. Now I am wondering what the excuse will be on October 14. I can see it now, Since the world wasn't ready, they decided to not show up.... or maybe they only show themselves to certain people who believe in them... or maybe that they decided to just contact those channelers instead of a face to face.... or that they did hover in the air unseen by us because they were too high and the government covered it up or that the government used some secret cloaking device to make them invisible.

What ever the reason, we will find out here by the channelers I am sure then everyone can give each other feely good hugs and plan for the next big galactic event. (sounds cynical but not meant that way, just my own dry comedy...sorry)

I will say one thing, if it does happen I have some big apologies to give and I will gladly do so.

Namaste'

ps nutz, Namaste is a greeting that means "i recognize and respect you and acknowledge your inner light"
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:06 PM   #224
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

urbe et orbe:

I sure hope nobody quotes that if they plan to answer you. I suggest you actually read the thread before you copy/paste a wall of text in here like that. We are all aware of "blue beam" and it is nothing new to any of us. If you want to post here it would be nice to hear your own take on things. I doubt anyone will bother to read that gigantic article you just posted... In fact I kind of hope the mods will delete it...
Old 10-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #225
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone who was sold on the Y2K thing just didn't know at the time how computers worked. Y2K was just a big load of crap. I can't believe anyone actually believed anything having to do with that. Also to compare that event with October 14th is like comparing apples to oranges. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote