Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #176
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarot readings here.....

Hi happyhollergal,

Thanks for the request. Will do the card reading for you.

Blessings
lightbeing

Edit: Sorry, rhythm will do the cardreading

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Hey to both of you lightbeing and rhythm! I've been hesitant to ask for a one card reading, but finally gave in to my curiosity, so here I am requesting your assistance. Just tell me what you see in the present/immediate future in my case. I am much appreciative of your efforts, and thank you in advance.

Last edited by lightbeing; 09-24-2009 at 09:38 PM.
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #177
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi happyhollergal,

Rhythm asked me to do the card reading for you.
So here is your card:

LETTING GO

IN EXISTENCE there is nobody who is superior and nobody who is inferior. The blade of grass and the great star are absolutely equal ... But man wants to be higher than others, he wants to conquer nature, hence he has to fight continuously. All complexity arises out of this fight. The innocent person is one who has renounced fighting; who is no longer interested in being higher, who is no longer interested in performing, in proving that he is someone special; who has become like a roseflower or like a dewdrop on the lotus leaf; who has become part of this infinity; who has melted, merged and become one with the ocean and is just a wave; who has no idea of the 'I'. The disappearance of the 'I' is innocence.

THE COMMENTARY

In this image of lotus leaves in the early morning, we can see in the rippling of the water that one drop has just fallen. It is a precious moment, and one that is full of poignancy. In surrendering to gravity and slipping off the leaf, the drop loses its previous identity and joins the vastness of the water below. We can imagine that it must have trembled before it fell, just on the edge between the known and the unknowable.
* To choose this card is a recognition that something is finished, something is completing. Whatever it is - a job, a relationship, a home you have loved, anything that might have helped you to define who you are - it is time to let go of it, allowing any sadness but not trying to hold on. Something greater is awaiting you, new dimensions are there to be discovered. You are past the point of no return now, and gravity is doing its work. Go with it - it represents liberation.

Much love and blessings

lightbeing

Quote:
Hey to both of you lightbeing and rhythm! I've been hesitant to ask for a one card reading, but finally gave in to my curiosity, so here I am requesting your assistance. Just tell me what you see in the present/immediate future in my case. I am much appreciative of your efforts, and thank you in advance.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:16 PM   #178
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings lightbeing! Thank you for this. It speaks volumes to me personally, and I know what it is that I must let go of, and what I must join in the larger scheme of things to come, for my part in joining the forces of light. Your time is much appreciated. I send wishes of eternal love to surround you and rhythm in all that you seek to do for humanity. A hui hou!
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #179
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi happyhollergal

You are most welcome!

This card speaks volumes indeed.

Not only for you, but also for most of humanity ...

Thank you for your kind wishes. Much appreciated, indeed.

Many Divine Blessings and love to you always !

Namaste
lightbeing

Quote:
Greetings lightbeing! Thank you for this. It speaks volumes to me personally, and I know what it is that I must let go of, and what I must join in the larger scheme of things to come, for my part in joining the forces of light. Your time is much appreciated. I send wishes of eternal love to surround you and rhythm in all that you seek to do for humanity. A hui hou!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #180
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Avalonians,

This is the card I pulled for Avalon today:

THE LOVERS

THESE THREE THINGS are to be taken note of: the lowest love is sex - it is physical - and the highest refinement of love is compassion. Sex is below love, compassion is above love; love is exactly in the middle.
Very few people know what love is. Ninety-nine percent of people, unfortunately, think sexuality is love - it is not. Sexuality is very animal; it certainly has the potential of growing into love, but it is not actual love, only a potential ...
If you become aware and alert, meditative, then sex can be transformed into love. And if your meditativeness becomes total, absolute, love can be transformed into compassion. Sex is the seed, love is the flower, compassion is the fragrance.
Buddha has defined compassion as 'love plus meditation'. When your love is not just a desire for the other, when your love is not only a need, when your love is a sharing, when your love is not that of a beggar but an emperor, when your love is not asking for something in return but is ready only to give - to give for the sheer joy of giving - then add meditation to it and the pure fragrance is released. That is compassion; compassion is the highest phenomenon.

THE COMMENTARY

What we call love is really a whole spectrum of relating, reaching from the earth to the sky. At the most earthy level, love is sexual attraction. Many of us remain stuck there, because our conditioning has burdened our sexuality with all kinds of expectations and repressions. Actually the biggest 'problem' with sexual love is that it never lasts. Only if we accept this fact can we then really celebrate it for what it is - welcome its happening, and say good-bye with gratitude when it's not. Then as we mature, we can begin to experience the love that exists beyond sexuality and honors the unique individuality of the other. We begin to understand that our partner often functions as a mirror, reflecting unseen aspects of our deeper self and supporting us to become whole. This love is based in freedom, not expectation or need. It's wings take us higher and higher towards the universal love that experiences all as one.

Blessings
lightbeing
Old 10-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #181
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Posting card pulled by rhythm for Wendy

SLOWING DOWN

MEDITATION IS A KIND OF MEDICINE - its use is only for the time being. Once you have learned the quality, then you need not do any particular meditation, then the meditation has to spread all over your life.
Walking is Zen, sitting is Zen.
Then what will be the quality? Watchfully, alert, joyously, unmotivated, centered, loving, flowing, one walks. And the walking is sauntering. Loving, alert, watchful, one sits, unmotivated - not sitting for any thing in particular, just enjoying how beautiful just sitting doing nothing is, how restful ... After a long walk, you sit under a tree and the breeze comes and cools you. Each moment one has to be at ease with oneself - not trying to improve, not cultivating anything, not practicing anything.
Walking is Zen, sitting is Zen,
Talking or silent, moving, unmoving,
The essence is at ease.
The essence is at ease: that is the keyword. The essence is at ease: that is the key statement. Do whatsoever you are doing, but at the deepest core remain at ease, cool, calm, centered.

THE COMMENTARY

The Knight of Rainbows is a reminder that, just like this tortoise, we carry our home with us wherever we go. There is no need to hurry, no need to seek shelter elsewhere. Even as we move into the depths of the emotional waters, we can remain self-contained and free from attachments.
* It is a time when you are ready to let go of any expectations you have had about yourself or other people, and to take responsibility for any illusions you might have been carrying. There is no need to do anything but rest in the fullness of who you are right now. If desires and hopes and dreams are fading away, so much the better. Their disappearance is making space for a new quality of stillness and acceptance of what is, and you are able to welcome this development in a way you have never been able to before. Savor this quality of slowing down, of coming to rest and recognizing that you are already at home.

Blessings
lightbeing
Old 10-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #182
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Since it's been a little quiet on requests, I'll ask for two.
1) How do things look for my wife's employment future? She has a second interview this Wendesday to do a parctical test of her salon skills, and she really could use that job.
2) If something happens around Oct. 25 related to the financial system, as forecasted by HalfPast Human.com, what direction should my wife and I go?
Thank you.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:33 AM   #183
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Since it's been a little quiet on requests, I'll ask for two.
1) How do things look for my wife's employment future? She has a second interview this Wendesday to do a parctical test of her salon skills, and she really could use that job.
2) If something happens around Oct. 25 related to the financial system, as forecasted by HalfPast Human.com, what direction should my wife and I go?
Thank you.
Bill "the Doctor"
Hey doctor your one card general reading on its way later today
will let you know when it ready ..... have gr8 one rhythmmm ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #184
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
Card for the day (for all you avalonians )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Possibilities...

Mind can accept any boundary any where.
But the reality is that , by its very nature ,
existance cannot have any boundary ,
because what will be beyond the boundary?
again another sky .Thats why I am saying
skies upoun skies are available for your flight .
Dont be content easily .Those who remain content
easily remain small; small are ther joys , small are their
ecstasies, small are their joys, small is their being .
But there is no need !
The smallness is your own imposition upon your freedom
upoun your limited freedom , upoun your unlimited possibilities ,
uppon your unlimited potential.

THE COMMENTARY
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The eagle has an overview of all the possibilities contained
in the landscape below , as he flies freely , naturaly and effortlessly
through the sky . He is realy in his domain , very grand and self
-cotained .He is realy in his domain , very grand and self contained
This card indicates that you are at a point where a world of possibilities is open to you . Because you have grown more loving tiwards yourself , more self-contained,you can work easily with others . Because you are relaxed and at ease , you can recognise possibilities as they present themselves , sometimes even before others can see them .Because you are in tune with your own nature , you understand that existance is providing you with exactley what you need. En joy the flight ! And celebrate all the varied wonders of the landscape before you ..........

namaste ... have loving day .. rhythmmmmmm .......
hi DR.WHO THIS IS THE CARD I DREW FOR YOU
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:44 AM   #185
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Rhythm.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:13 AM   #186
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

OK guys,

Here is the card I pulled today for Avalon:

ABUNDANCE

IN THE EAST people have condemned the body, condemned matter, called matter 'illusory', Maya - it does not really exist, it only appears to exist; it is made of the same stuff as dreams are made of. They denied the world, and that is the reason for the East remaining poor, sick, in starvation. Half of humanity has been accepting the inner world but denying the outer world. The other half of humanity has been accepting the material world and denying the inner world. Both are half, and no man who is half can be contented.
You have to be whole: rich in the body, rich in science; rich in meditation, rich in consciousness. Only a whole person is a holy person, according to me. I want Zorba and Buddha to meet together. Zorba alone is hollow. His dance has not an eternal significance, it is momentary pleasure. Soon he will be tired of it. Unless you have inexhaustible sources, available to you from the cosmos itself ... unless you become existential, you cannot become whole.
This is my contribution to humanity; the whole person.

THE COMMENTARY

This Dionysian character is the very picture of a whole man, 'Zorba the Buddha' who can drink wine, dance on the beach and sing in the rain, and at the same time enjoy the depths of understanding and wisdom that belong to the sage. In one hand he holds a lotus, showing that he respects and contains within himself the grace of the feminine. His exposed chest (an open heart) and relaxed belly show that he is at home with his masculinity as well, utterly self-contained. The four elements of earth, fire, water and sky all conjunct at the King of rainbows who sits atop the book of wisdom of life.
* If you are a woman, the King of Rainbows brings the support of your own male energies into your life, a union with the soulmate within. For a man, this card represents a time of breaking through the conventional male stereotypes and allowing the fullness of the whole human being to shine forth.

Blessings and love

lightbeing
Old 10-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #187
axman
Avalon Senior Member

hi lightbeing

could you do mine please
thanks in advance
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #188
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Ohhh...yes plzzzz, and mine?

peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:03 AM   #189
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi axman and jross

Thanks for your requests !

Will post asap your cards.

Blessings and love

lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post

peace always
Quote:
Originally Posted by axman View Post
hi lightbeing

could you do mine please
thanks in advance
Old 10-31-2009, 11:27 AM   #190
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

hi jross

This is your card.

Please keep in mind that this is a general card reading.
Only you can find and know the deeper meaning of this card.

EXISTENCE

YOU ARE NOT accidental. Existence needs you. Without you something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it. That's what gives you dignity, that the whole existence will miss you. The stars and sun and moon, the trees and birds and earth - everything in the universe will feel a small place is vacant which cannot be filled by anybody except you. This gives you a tremendous joy, a fulfillment that you are related to existence, and existence cares for you. Once you are clean and clear, you can see tremendous love falling on you from all dimensions.

THE COMMENTARY

This naked figure sits on the lotus of perfection, gazing at the beauty of the night sky. She knows that 'home' is not a physical place in the outside world, but an inner quality of relaxation and acceptance. The stars, the rocks, the trees the flower, fish and birds - all are our brothers and sisters in this dance of life. We human beings tend to forget this, as we pursue our own private agendas and believe we must fight to get what we need. But ultimately, our sense of separateness is just an illusion, manufactured by the narrow preoccupations of the mind.
*Now is the time to look at whether you are allowing yourself to receive the extraordinary gift of feeling 'at home' wherever you are. If you are, be sure to take time to savor it so it can deepen and remain with you. If on the other hand you've been feeling like the world is out to get you, it's time to take a break. Go outside tonight and look at the stars.

Blessings and love

lightbeing

Quote:

peace always
Old 10-31-2009, 11:44 AM   #191
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi axman,

Here is your card.

Please keep in mind that this a general card reading.
And only you can find and know the deeper meaning of this card.

TURNING IN

TURNING INWARDS is not a turning at all. Going inwards in not a going at all. Turning inwards simply means that you have been running after this desire and that, and you have been running and running and you have been coming again and again to frustration. That each desire brings misery, that there is no fulfillment through desire. That you never reach anywhere, that contentment is impossible. Seeing this truth, that running after desires takes you nowhere, you stop. Not that you make any effort to stop. If you make any effort to stop it is again running, in a subtle way. You are still desiring - maybe now it is desirelessness that you desire.
If you are making an effort to go in, you are still going out. Any effort can only take you out, outwards.
All journeys are outward journeys, there is no inward journey. How can you journey inwards? You are already there, there is no point in going. When going stops, journeying disappears; when desiring is no more clouding your mind, you are in. This is called turning in. But it is not a turning at all, it is simply not going out.

THE COMMENTARY

The woman in this image has a faint smile on her face. In fact she is just watching the antics of the mind - not judging, not trying to stop them, not identified, just watching as if they were traffic on the road, or ripples on the surface of a pond. And the antics of the mind are slightly amusing, as it jumps up and down and twists this way and that, trying to get your attention and seduce you into the game.
*To develop the knack of taking a distance from the mind is one of the greatest blessings. It is what meditation is all about really - not chanting a mantra, or repeating an affirmation, but just watching, as if the mind belongs to somebody else. You are ready to take this distance now, and to watch the show without getting caught up in the drama. Indulge yourself in the simple freedom of Turning In whenever you can, and the knack of meditation will grow and deepen in you.

Blessings and love

lightbeing

Quote:
hi lightbeing

could you do mine please
thanks in advance
Old 10-31-2009, 03:00 PM   #192
axman
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you light B right on the mark.
always uplifting
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:23 PM   #193
kesom
Avalon Senior Member

could you do mine lightbeing please,thank you
kesom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:36 PM   #194
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi kesom in Avalon !

Enjoy your stay here!

Here is your card.

Please keep in mind that this is a one card general reading
and it is NOT fortunetelling.
Only you will know the deeper meaning of this card:

BREAKTHROUGH

TO TRANSFORM BREAKDOWNS into breakthroughs is the whole function of a master. The psychotherapist simply patches you up. That is his function. He is not there to transform you. You need a metapsychology, the psychology of the buddhas.
It is the greatest adventure in life to go through a breakdown consciously. It is the greatest risk because there is no guarantee that the breakdown will become a breakthrough. It does become, but these things cannot be guaranteed. Your chaos is very ancient- for many, many lives you have been in chaos. It is thick and dense. It is almost a universe in itself. So when you enter into it with your small capacity, of course there is danger. But without facing this danger nobody has ever become integrated, nobody has ever become an individual, indivisible. Zen, or meditation, is the method which will help you to go through the chaos, through the dark night of the soul, balanced, disciplined, alert.
The dawn is not far away, but before you can reach the dawn, the dark night has to be passed through. And as the dawn comes closer, the night will become darker.

THE COMMENTARY

The predominance of red in this card indicates at a glance that its subject is energy, power and strength. The brilliant glow emanates from the solar plexus, or center of power on the figure, and the posture is one of exuberance and determination. All of us occasionally reach a point when 'enough is enough'. At such times it seems we must do something, anything, even if it later turns out to be a mistake, to throw off the burdens and restrictions that are limiting us. If we don't, they threaten to suffocate and cripple our very life energy itself.
* If you are now feeling that 'enough is enough', allow yourself to take the risk of shattering the old patterns and limitations that have kept your energy from flowing. In doing so you will be amazed at the vitality and empowerment this Breakthrough can bring to your life.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesom View Post
could you do mine lightbeing please,thank you

Last edited by lightbeing; 10-31-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:58 PM   #195
kesom
Avalon Senior Member

thank you very much lightbeam,i''ll ponder that for a while
kesom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:56 PM   #196
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Lightbeing, thank you.

That was wonderful, and it's excatly what I do, I spend many evenings outside looking upwards, pondering the magnificants of it all.

Always have, since I was a small boy, and nobody could tell me what the universe was? But I always have had a feeling like, "I come from there"

Thank you again.

Peace always.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:14 PM   #197
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings this beautiful autumn evening!
I've stepped in line for a draw... thank you
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:17 PM   #198
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

You are most welcome axman !

Blessings to you
lightbeing

Quote:
Thank you light B right on the mark.
always uplifting
Old 10-31-2009, 10:21 PM   #199
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi jross

You are most welcome !

I know what you mean .. I have
the same feeling, "I come from there"

Peace and love always
lightbeing

Quote:
Lightbeing, thank you.

That was wonderful, and it's excatly what I do, I spend many evenings outside looking upwards, pondering the magnificants of it all.

Always have, since I was a small boy, and nobody could tell me what the universe was? But I always have had a feeling like, "I come from there"

Thank you again.

Peace always.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:24 PM   #200
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Moxie,

Thank you for request.

Will draw a card for you.

Make take some time, so please be patient.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Greetings this beautiful autumn evening!
I've stepped in line for a draw... thank you