Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default walking in two worlds simultaneously/split awareness!

As the light workers on this planet comprehend the larger picture, it is helpful to them to continue to broaden the picture to include a greater understanding of the galactic wholeness in which they are playing such an important part. This understanding is to enable them to ENHANCE their observer roles and thus see through and past the chaos that each will find going on around them. Through the process of observation while experiencing the chaos, each will be able to place themselves in a position that allow them to be IN PLACES OF SAFETY, NOT IN HIDING, but in MOVEMENT within the chaos. it is an experience of observing the self in movement, a process of literally being in two fields of awareness simultaneously.

- I have read and re-read the handbook's. This particular piece is in V.3-4. It is all logical and gives me peace.

Much love and light
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:08 PM   #2
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: walking in two worlds simultaneously/split awareness!

continue.. Yet give a little more order to the point... Please...

Observing oneself, is done most times in dreams by the way. To do this consciously defies order. Even if chaos is the reality, their is order, and order within the core or tightest most coils of the chaotic equation would not function properly. More or less things would break to try to break the laws. Or you will just get frustrated trying to do something you can't. Like fly... or something... remember.. REALITY HAS LAWS.... Their will be no re witting these laws... So we can do so.. The power of our minds... Are not necessarily limitless.. Lets not forget mathematics. Logic yet simple in form can break down even the most complex. Not matter how Complex or unbelievable it is.. No matter how UNBELIEVABLE IT IS..
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:13 PM   #3
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post

Observing oneself, is done most times in dreams by the way. To do this consciously defies order. Even if chaos is the reality, their is order, and order within the core or tightest most coils of the chaotic equation would not function properly. More or less things would break to try to break the laws. Or you will just get frustrated trying to do something you can't. Like fly... or something... remember.. REALITY HAS LAWS.... Their will be no re witting these laws... So we can do so.. The power of our minds... Are not necessarily limitless.. Lets not forget mathematics. Logic yet simple in form can break down even the most complex. Not matter how Complex or unbelievable it is.. No matter how UNBELIEVABLE IT IS..
Great words...

What are the laws?

I think I know, do you?
Old 11-13-2008, 11:17 PM   #4
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

it is an experience of observing the self in movement, a process of literally being in two fields of awareness simultaneously.

Most times in dreams? That may be but I seem to observe really well awake
Old 11-13-2008, 11:17 PM   #5
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

the laws of reality. Gravity, light, how light lightens darkness, common denominator, greater denominator. Um H2o essence of life, biggest principal is how light and darkness make their expressions in this reality.. basically.. No need to complicate things.. that is one of the 1st laws.. Night and day. if you see how such things create balance then you can understand or start to understand the laws.. Not saying these laws cannot be broken, but I am sure human beings are not by design capable of doing such a thing, not at this state at least, and our reality would not empliment, nor support such forms of reality.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:21 PM   #6
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
it is an experience of observing the self in movement, a process of literally being in two fields of awareness simultaneously.

to be conscious is utilizing ones functions, thru mind and spirit, in otherwards to be present in reality, and function. to be doing things thru mind and spirit thru your construct you call your body. Now to do this take focus on ones SELF. To be seeing yourself outside of you construct while functioning in reality CONSCIOUSLY is impossible. For you would not function. As the christian's say your body is your temple.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #7
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the laws of reality. Gravity, light, how light lightens darkness, common denominator, greater denominator. Um H2o essence of life, biggest principal is how light and darkness make their expressions in this reality.. basically.. No need to complicate things.. that is one of the 1st laws.. Night and day. if you see how such things create balance then you can understand or start to understand the laws.. Not saying these laws cannot be broken, but I am sure human beings are not by design capable of doing such a thing, not at this state at least, and our reality would not empliment, nor support such forms of reality.
Wow, Thank you kindly for your insight

I thought that there were 4 laws:

Attraction, intention, allowance, Harmony/balance

thoughts?

I see you were refering to the laws of "reality", what are the laws over ALL
Old 11-13-2008, 11:32 PM   #8
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

simple cause and effect here about laws.

For instance lets look at the World's economy.

Credit for example what is the law their. you barrow you pay back. Light and darkness. etc. etc.

Now when something in that law is not followed what happens...

well. Something breaks. In order to keep laws functioning properly other laws must be in place as well, all equal in value. If one of those things do not function or function incorrectly, you have a broken system. Now Man can break his own systems at will, or however it may be, accidental, or from greed or whatever, but the Cosmic system, cannot change by man's admiration or greed, or whatever, which theirfore creates the laws of our reality we live in. This is not ours, we may wish it to be, but it is not. It seems thou we or many believe that such a function is our's to harness, and use, once again, it is like looking at a waterfall for the 1st time, and just marveling at it, not knowing how it works, not understanding what it is we are seeing, yet understanding its beauty. Yet it is that underlining belligerences of man that would want to try to be able to make such a marvel.. This is what gave us our beginning, and at the same time it will give us ou end as well.. For some reason, for what derived instinct lies beneath it is our imagination with the combination of these strange instincts that drive us to the beginning and end of ourselves.. It is a odd yet strange paradox.. It is the law of MAN, I presume..

Last edited by Xhaosis; 11-13-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:33 PM   #9
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow, Thank you kindly for your insight

I thought that there were 4 laws:

Attraction, intention, allowance, Harmony/balance

thoughts?

I see you were refering to the laws of "reality", what are the laws over ALL
those are laws of Man..

The laws over all, is in place so you can breath that air you are breathing..

delicate yet perfect... No I do not understand it.. Sorry.. But I understand it is there... Prob. watching us as well.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:37 PM   #10
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
simple cause and effect here about laws.

For instance lets look at the World's economy.

Credit for example what is the law their. you barrow you pay back. Light and darkness. etc. etc.

Now when something in that law is not followed what happens...

well. Something breaks. In order to keep laws functioning properly other laws must be in place as well, all equal in value. If one of those things do not function or function incorrectly, you have a broken system. Now Man can break his own systems at will, or however it may be, accidental, or from greed or whatever, by the Cosmic system, cannot change by man's admiration or greed, or whatever, which theirfore creates the laws of our reality we live in. This is not ours, we may wish it to be, but it is not. It seems thou we or many believe that such a function is our to harness, and use, once again, it is like looking at a waterfall for the 1st time, and just marveling at it, not knowing how it works, not understanding what it is we are seeing, yet understanding its beauty. Yet it is that underlining belligerences of man that would want to try to be able to make such a marvel.. This is what gave us our beginning, and at the same time it will give us ou end as well.. For some reason, for what derived instinct lies beneath it is our imagination with the combination of these strange instincts that drive us to the beginning and end of ourselves.. It is a odd yet strange paradox.. It is the law of MAN, I presume..
Wow again.... okay... i need to contemplate.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:47 PM   #11
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

this is what confuses me most...

Which tells me their is a chaotic force, even in science, or let me state their are things that exist to break these laws. for instance, look at the human body, we are healthy until we get a disease. Just keep it simple there.. their are things in existence to throw monkey wrenches in balance.. What concerns me if it is true for the body can it be true for our reality we live in as well? I might be trying to make things complicated but if everything should follows laws to exist, what about the things that live just to break those laws? Humans use their minds to solve these problems, so therefore if we are intelligent enough to battle such things would'nt our reality have a intelligent design as well? for such perfection would not just be. it would have to have been evolved, to be part of something or everything for that matter, so it can exist, and obviously its existence is desired. Yet the question lies in what would want to destroy that?
Old 11-14-2008, 12:52 AM   #12
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
this is what confuses me most...

Which tells me their is a chaotic force, even in science, or let me state their are things that exist to break these laws. for instance, look at the human body, we are healthy until we get a disease. Just keep it simple there.. their are things in existence to throw monkey wrenches in balance.. What concerns me if it is true for the body can it be true for our reality we live in as well? I might be trying to make things complicated but if everything should follows laws to exist, what about the things that live just to break those laws? Humans use their minds to solve these problems, so therefore if we are intelligent enough to battle such things would'nt our reality have a intelligent design as well? for such perfection would not just be. it would have to have been evolved, to be part of something or everything for that matter, so it can exist, and obviously its existence is desired. Yet the question lies in what would want to destroy that?
very interesting.

Thought thinks correct? In fact Something, whatever that is never stops contemplating, growing, learning, evolving, expanding, expressing etc...

"what about the things that live just to break those laws" - Hmmm, I see the mechanics your going with here however, These "things" are not a "law", they are part of consciousness expressing itself ?? Just seems like they are there to throw monkey wrenches
Old 11-14-2008, 01:51 AM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As the light workers on this planet comprehend the larger picture, it is helpful to them to continue to broaden the picture to include a greater understanding of the galactic wholeness in which they are playing such an important part. This understanding is to enable them to ENHANCE their observer roles and thus see through and past the chaos that each will find going on around them. Through the process of observation while experiencing the chaos, each will be able to place themselves in a position that allow them to be IN PLACES OF SAFETY, NOT IN HIDING, but in MOVEMENT within the chaos. it is an experience of observing the self in movement, a process of literally being in two fields of awareness simultaneously.

- I have read and re-read the handbook's. This particular piece is in V.3-4. It is all logical and gives me peace.

Much love and light
Master of the twin horizons.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:49 AM   #14
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

You have the shaman's gift. Learn to use it well.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #15
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm, interesting...one more lonely thread...
Anyway, just a try, hope no too much lost in translation:

Layer#2-1: Observing oneself, is done most times in dreams by the way.To do this consciously defies order:

>In order to see, the ego mind must be turned off and cannot offer resistance or interfere to the intuitive mind which often insightful.

LY#2-2:REALITY HAS LAWS...

>All realms of reality has its logical purposes and its charming camouflages. Grieving in loneliness cannot help rather a sense of unsubdued humor.

LY#5: ...biggest principal is how light and darkness make their expressions in this reality...

>Reality with its dichotomy of the one and the many works seamlessly. Half of the disk is illuminated, and on the another half shall we not find in comforts of the Darkness? as they are the One?

LY#6: ...As the christian's say your body is your temple.

> what about is a XML template? you might not change the Style format, but certainly you can modify its Tag that defines its content.

LY#8: ....It seems thou we or many believe that such a function is our's to harness, and use, once again, it is like looking at a waterfall for the 1st time, and just marveling at it, not knowing how it works, not understanding what it is we are seeing...

> It seems the design of reality itself perpetrating effects. Law of MAN cannot precede unless the Law of Everything was superseded. Most of the earthling do not believe incarnation and ET stuff , they think we are from madhouse, if try to approach, they cover their nose and we are flies... So what about that, men was designed along with their formidable reality in disguise? The Law of Everything might offer us a sympathetic glance, but most of us might not. It is men's purity that defy, not their guilt.

LY#9: delicate yet perfect... No I do not understand it.. Sorry.. But I understand it is there... Prob. watching us as well.

> Perhaps the big boss is watching and shaking head, oops! he drops his cup of tea! he contemplates: similarity might be getting those curious minds bored, next time try something new, a masquerade...?

LY#12: ...These "things" are not a "law", they are part of consciousness expressing itself ?? Just seems like they are there to throw monkey wrenches...

> After dinner today I had a walk and contemplated the matter: if it is spirit expressing itself, never stops contemplating, growing, learning, evolving, expanding, expressing etc...why human reality defies a desirable development for All ( all is emphasised)? and why there are more redundance of suffering than spiritual Opportunities for all ( opportunity is emphasised)? It seems chaotic force is desired in every generation existence which makes life scenario an ever downward spiral into conflicts (adulthood is full of these) and stagnations (older is less 'nimble')... can the perfection of soul rises from conflicts rather positive loving experience? most of the besieged are not be able to interpret Love in its true meaning, then where is the efficiency of this 'intelligent design'? My very frugal knowledge cannot dive into the matter, its pain racks.

Last edited by china2012; 11-14-2008 at 03:45 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:57 PM   #16
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by china2012 View Post
Hmmm, interesting...one more lonely thread...
Anyway, just a try, hope no too much lost in translation:

Layer#2-1: Observing oneself, is done most times in dreams by the way.To do this consciously defies order:

>In order to see, the ego mind must be turned off and cannot offer resistance or interfere to the intuitive mind which often insightful.

LY#2-2:REALITY HAS LAWS...

>All realms of reality has its logical purposes and its charming camouflages. Grieving in loneliness cannot help rather a sense of unsubdued humor.

LY#5: ...biggest principal is how light and darkness make their expressions in this reality...

>Reality with its dichotomy of the one and the many works seamlessly. Half of the disk is illuminated, and on the another half shall we not find in comforts of the Darkness? as they are the One?

LY#6: ...As the christian's say your body is your temple.

> what about is a XML template? you might not change the Style format, but certainly you can modify its Tag that defines its content.

LY#8: ....It seems thou we or many believe that such a function is our's to harness, and use, once again, it is like looking at a waterfall for the 1st time, and just marveling at it, not knowing how it works, not understanding what it is we are seeing...

> It seems the design of reality itself perpetrating effects. Law of MAN cannot precede unless the Law of Everything was superseded. Most of the earthling do not believe incarnation and ET stuff , they think we are from madhouse, if try to approach, they cover their nose and we are flies... So what about that, men was designed along with their formidable reality in disguise? The Law of Everything might offer us a sympathetic glance, but most of us might not. It is men's purity that defy, not their guilt.

LY#9: delicate yet perfect... No I do not understand it.. Sorry.. But I understand it is there... Prob. watching us as well.

> Perhaps the big boss is watching and shaking head, oops! he drops his cup of tea! he contemplates: similarity might be getting those curious minds bored, next time try something new, a masquerade...?

LY#12: ...These "things" are not a "law", they are part of consciousness expressing itself ?? Just seems like they are there to throw monkey wrenches...

> After dinner today I had a walk and contemplated the matter: if it is spirit expressing itself, never stops contemplating, growing, learning, evolving, expanding, expressing etc...why human reality defies a desirable development for All ( all is emphasised)? and why there are more redundance of suffering than spiritual Opportunities for all ( opportunity is emphasised)? It seems chaotic force is desired in every generation existence which makes life scenario an ever downward spiral into conflicts (adulthood is full of these) and stagnations (older is less 'nimble')... can the perfection of soul rises from conflicts rather positive loving experience? most of the besieged are not be able to interpret Love in its true meaning, then where is the efficiency of this 'intelligent design'? My very frugal knowledge cannot dive into the matter, its pain racks.
Getting caught up in the webs of reality, is its greatest defense mechanism, which more then always prevents seeing the truth. Unfortunately our eyes can only reflect light which gives us the perceptions of this reality in which we think we are translating the truth of things, even to the point of acting upon such a belief since it is by far, what we see and perceive. Whether it be a illusion or a facade creating a barricade around what it is we are swimming in. Point and case, reaching to my deepest understandings, I feel the mechanics that create the weather, the revolution, comets, other planets follow a systematic progression a form of order, now not superseding nor excluding the unknown in equation since after further regressions I see chaotic elements in the simplest formats. Sure I can shut down begin meditation and drift off into the depth my mind with my eyes shut and visualize myself in place within my, mind yet functioning daily events utilizing my mind to control functions I feel I could be outside looking in for instance. Yet impossible, yet logic, law and order of things in this reality from the surface of earth to the system of our solar system, to the outer reaches of our Universe where the truth of things are, reveal no such lack of control or a duality of such a format of energy. Sometimes I believe we are like flees on the backs of dogs..
Old 11-15-2008, 06:20 AM   #17
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Walking in World One
What I feel and see is just the symptom of everything. The essence of my existence is trying to approach the true of knowing: Am I really know or not, or how well do I know? It is the desire to see beyond the fur from the back of a dog in a distance that makes me alive at this moment. So if walking in the world is not a duty, my life shall not is slavery, and every calling of changes is great when greatly pursued. Reality then is transcended from an encapsulated mind-space and human physical embodiment as a temple into something new- multidimensional coordinate system from where we collect infinite reference points, a roadmap and initiatives to passionately shake the next World.

Walking in World Two
The multi-dimensional parameters is universal, and its aspects deal with between the extreme diluted & broad and the extreme densified & compact, one is hard to penetrate another, which is our common belief. However, I heard it from somewhere: 'everything You want to know You already know, be still’. Does this figurative language can help appreciate our reading skill? There is no victimized pet, no played flee in dog fur, we are our co-creator hypothesizing the idea of 'throw monkey wrenches…' as well conjuring up for chaotic force... which is given evidence that when my soul fell asleep the two worlds disappeared....A simple solution to its racking pain would it be to climatize the ceilings and to turn my eyes away from the understanding human existence as 'confessions of a working stiff' that sort of 'to be of Use' mentality, into something more practical: men for the sake of getting peace and enlightened, forget to live, start to play.

This change of perspective will transcend every crippling fear of changes into something enjoyable and even desirable..and to regulate our lives at every turn into balance, to resonate with the true of 'situation doesn't matter, it's the evoluton that counts'.

Be still!

Last edited by china2012; 11-16-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:57 AM   #18
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Walking in World Three

Chopping crabs & being enlightened

I am back and need tell you more what happened after the above was posted. I went to shopping and bought fives crabs and some green vegetable.
Chop! Chop! Chop! Limbs and legs exploded, jumping over my plate, now I am chopping the poor little crabs. My mind thinking:
‘Gee! Am I playing God?!’ and ‘What do these crabs are thinking?!’
Do they think ‘dare you young lady chop me up! Unbelievable you stupid brat! Watch out the universal law of attraction, how dare she go this way?’
These things are struggling and fighting back my force. Yes they do swear. I can hear it by look at the telltale sign that way they behave.

Oops! A sudden disturbing feeling creeps into my mind, as I look at these crabs in an exploded view, I fall into contemplation: last evening after diner I had a walk accompanied by my shadow. ‘look’, my shadow yelped and pointed a finger into distance. Over there is a construction site, dusty and noisy and murky, there are patches of workers were toiling their physical bodies over the framework against the doom and gloom backdrop. What arduous a toil! My shadow sighed and shook its head. My thought of thinking secretly lamented too ‘‘why they are doing all the hard works and I am enjoying a comfortable walk? Am I playing God?!’

By simply watching the world spinning, I am snarled a once simple question into my very predicament.

Anyway, now I am writing my post, all the crabs are safely stored in my tummy, we are happy, we are now the One. I am surprise that I am not getting caught and being exploded by eaten these poor crabs which do swear. It seems the law of crab, law of man and law of everything has its chosen application domain. Perhaps there are coordinate systems as measurement put in place working differently. Whenever I use my coordinate system to judge the other, for instance, those toiled patches, the ill-fated crabs and the seemingly doom and gloom nature of human existence, I will put myself into a philosophical predicament: Am I playing God and victimize their\ my existence? Or I victimize myself by hypothesizing a concept of God as a primary source for explanation of everything? Am I believing I belong to the less developed species and is put into a position as a pawn of some sort of system being exploited or fed upon which is under the influence of an external coordinate system as metrics of certain value? Or should I believe I am co-creator myself of the webs of reality which awareness also has a very finite vocabulary in expression of the whole? Perhaps the Law of Men and the Law of Everything has its applicable metrics in order to serve. What the Law of Men do not enact freedom would the other could possible enable a compensation by the arbitration of a Third ‘World’? Why the ‘intelligent design’ try to exonerate itself from blame by not to be explicit of the power of human mind. Perhaps it knows once the Law of Everything and the Third are ascertained by men, they will immediately free themselves from an old paradigm of ‘being used’, and step into a new paradigm of ‘setting free the self from the Defense Mechanism’ and stop victimize its truly existence. By then men will dishevel their runs to the dawn winds lure, smelling wind mint here, smelling thyme there…and the rest of his days become lyricism literature... Many awakened adorables are giving up materializing their life and swiftly resort to a more rewarding venture into something new- a spiritual realm of infinite possibilities…the quickness makes angel grey hair.

Very strangely, this tread was created the same day while I was contemplating and swinging between the two worlds. Luckily, there is a self-governing world for all to observe, which is in contrast to the two fields of awarenesses- the awareness of empirical experience and the awareness of transcendental knowingness, between which is a unifying coordinate system that dissolves extremes and explaining the world as logical true just as it is.

By contemplating along with this thread, am I not starting to grasp the meaning of walking in two worlds simultaneously? Am I not getting through the process of observation while experiencing the chaos. The chaos has been living with me side by side for decades since the date of borne. Am I not enabling to place myself in a position that allow me to be in places of safety (enlightenment), not hiding (denying empowerment), but in movement (awareness development) with the chaos (intelligent designs)?

Am I not a crab any more?
Be still.

Last edited by china2012; 11-16-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:07 PM   #19
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Walking in World One
What I feel and see is just the symptom of everything. The essence of my existence is trying to approach the true of knowing: Am I really know or not, or how well do I know? It is the desire to see beyond the fur from the back of a dog in a distance that makes me alive at this moment. So if walking in the world is not a duty, my life shall not is slavery, and every calling of changes is great when greatly pursued. Reality then is transcended from an encapsulated mind-space and human physical embodiment as a temple into something new- multidimensional coordinate system from where we collect infinite reference points, a roadmap and initiatives to passionately shake the next World.

Walking in World Two
The multi-dimensional parameters is universal, and its aspects deal with between the extreme diluted & broad and the extreme densified & compact, one is hard to penetrate another, which is our common belief. However, I heard it from somewhere: 'everything You want to know You already know, be still’. Does this figurative language can help appreciate our reading skill? There is no victimized pet, no played flee in dog fur, we are our co-creator hypothesizing the idea of 'throw monkey wrenches…' as well conjuring up for chaotic force... which is given evidence that when my soul fell asleep the two worlds disappeared....A simple solution to its racking pain would it be to climatize the ceilings and to turn my eyes away from the understanding human existence as 'confessions of a working stiff' that sort of 'to be of Use' mentality, into something more practical: men for the sake of getting peace and enlightened, forget to live, start to play.

This change of perspective will transcend every crippling fear of changes into something enjoyable and even desirable..and to regulates our lives at every turn into balance, to resonate with the true of 'situation doesn't matter, it's the evoluton that counts'.

Be still!

ASK YOURSELF THINKER

what is the strongest element in this world and why? How many shapes can it form, and how.

Then ask yourself what is the strongest element in the UNIVERSE? Then ask yourself why. How many shapes can it form and how.

That is all

also please try to do it with a clear sober mind..
Old 11-16-2008, 09:37 AM   #20
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Xhaosis;80359]ASK YOURSELF THINKER
QUOTE]

Is the pervasiveness of thought of thinking
At unfathomably swiftly speed
Revolves in whirling light
Beget strongest elements ...

Your quickness of response just proved it
How thought brightness is succeeded
& it's evolution that counts

Just heard it from somewhere at a nap today:
Until one is able to manifest his needs directly from the matrix of Source , one will never be free.

What a flashing lightning...
be still
Old 11-17-2008, 05:08 PM   #21
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Walking in World Three

Chopping crabs & being enlightened

I am back and need tell you more what happened after the above was posted. I went to shopping and bought fives crabs and some green vegetable.
Chop! Chop! Chop! Limbs and legs exploded, jumping over my plate, now I am chopping the poor little crabs. My mind thinking:
‘Gee! Am I playing God?!’ and ‘What do these crabs are thinking?!’
Do they think ‘dare you young lady chop me up! Unbelievable you stupid brat! Watch out the universal law of attraction, how dare she go this way?’
These things are struggling and fighting back my force. Yes they do swear. I can hear it by look at the telltale sign that way they behave.

Oops! A sudden disturbing feeling creeps into my mind, as I look at these crabs in an exploded view, I fall into contemplation: last evening after diner I had a walk accompanied by my shadow. ‘look’, my shadow yelped and pointed a finger into distance. Over there is a construction site, dusty and noisy and murky, there are patches of workers were toiling their physical bodies over the framework against the doom and gloom backdrop. What arduous a toil! My shadow sighed and shook its head. My thought of thinking secretly lamented too ‘‘why they are doing all the hard works and I am enjoying a comfortable walk? Am I playing God?!’

By simply watching the world spinning, I am snarled a once simple question into my very predicament.

Anyway, now I am writing my post, all the crabs are safely stored in my tummy, we are happy, we are now the One. I am surprise that I am not getting caught and being exploded by eaten these poor crabs which do swear. It seems the law of crab, law of man and law of everything has its chosen application domain. Perhaps there are coordinate systems as measurement put in place working differently. Whenever I use my coordinate system to judge the other, for instance, those toiled patches, the ill-fated crabs and the seemingly doom and gloom nature of human existence, I will put myself into a philosophical predicament: Am I playing God and victimize their\ my existence? Or I victimize myself by hypothesizing a concept of God as a primary source for explanation of everything? Am I believing I belong to the less developed species and is put into a position as a pawn of some sort of system being exploited or fed upon which is under the influence of an external coordinate system as metrics of certain value? Or should I believe I am co-creator myself of the webs of reality which awareness also has a very finite vocabulary in expression of the whole? Perhaps the Law of Men and the Law of Everything has its applicable metrics in order to serve. What the Law of Men do not enact freedom would the other could possible enable a compensation by the arbitration of a Third ‘World’? Why the ‘intelligent design’ try to exonerate itself from blame by not to be explicit of the power of human mind. Perhaps it knows once the Law of Everything and the Third are ascertained by men, they will immediately free themselves from an old paradigm of ‘being used’, and step into a new paradigm of ‘setting free the self from the Defense Mechanism’ and stop victimize its truly existence. By then men will dishevel their runs to the dawn winds lure, smelling wind mint here, smelling thyme there…and the rest of his days become lyricism literature... Many awakened adorables are giving up materializing their life and swiftly resort to a more rewarding venture into something new- a spiritual realm of infinite possibilities…the quickness makes angel grey hair.

Very strangely, this tread was created the same day while I was contemplating and swinging between the two worlds. Luckily, there is a self-governing world for all to observe, which is in contrast to the two fields of awarenesses- the awareness of empirical experience and the awareness of transcendental knowingness, between which is a unifying coordinate system that dissolves extremes and explaining the world as logical true just as it is.

By contemplating along with this thread, am I not starting to grasp the meaning of walking in two worlds simultaneously? Am I not getting through the process of observation while experiencing the chaos. The chaos has been living with me side by side for decades since the date of borne. Am I not enabling to place myself in a position that allow me to be in places of safety (enlightenment), not hiding (denying empowerment), but in movement (awareness development) with the chaos (intelligent designs)?

Am I not a crab any more?
Be still.
Your words resonate with me! I am baffled by your contemplations and logical yet poetic nature. Your wisdom shines through and your heart shows. What a joy to read what you write, to read you, to read what you mean. I am smiling, I am contemplating, I am re-reading.

You have much to offer, you are a gift... and your gifts are welcome here!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #22
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

The evil ones are starting to panic. As they can't calculate our changing thoughts fast enough anymore.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:41 PM   #23
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

One Love to Our Universe
& One Love to Wonderers

Light enter our house bold and free
blossom into full rain-filled arrows
Timeless and orderly and munificent
Spread its shower of blessing

You rooted at North, I rooted at South
Above all is the roof of heaven
It holds steady candle-flame through centuries!
And our faces amind a crowd of colorful stars

By legacy of universal grace
Is coming its abundant force
Source of spirit, shower in arrows
Invest our thought with words

There is no doom and gloom
As one look closer, only hope
We are fulfilling lives with wonder
One full Love free us from fear
One full Love broaden into boundless

To feel from word to word
The weight of love