Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Hello All,

I did not see this posted yet, but wanted to share. The photo image isn't spectacular and in my opinion is a shot that should not have been allowed to be made public, despite the claims. Coming from the Greer Camp, you don't want your first photo after all of these contacts to look like this. http://www.cseti.org/reports/joshuatree09pictures.htm

This brings me into play I've been basically waiting to see, and if anyone would post a thread on it or not. I also was waiting to see what Greer does.
I'm referring to Greer's one year deadline given to the Obama Administration after he took office to disclose the existence of Extraterrestrial. If Obama did not, he would.
To this date, nothing has surfaced as a result.

I respect Dr. Greer and his pioneering efforts and courage, but unfortunately, I'm starting to wonder if Dr. Greer is carrying a big stick, but with little swing.

To be honest, I think a photo I took a few months back of "something" biological hovering no more than 2 ft away from me, is a bit more curious and somewhat clear. The photo was the result of random shots I took in the dark in my back yard while looking at the stars for more physical responses to my thoughts. I got the idea from someone here on Avalon though it was related to something else, and decided to see if there's something present I can't see. I have since also captured orbs in my backyard. I will eventually post them, but for various reasons including clarity, I've delayed doing so.

I have not looked into Greer's Transformation focus as of late. Could someone share with me what exactly, is he speaking about?

Thanks
gscraig
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote