Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default *consider this*

I've been calling for Ground Crews to get up from the computer and take the new paradigm out into the streets. I've told our local Forum members where I work, and put my cell phone number out there. And I've been shouting: Let's get together! Let's meet, plan, talk, brainstorm, and act! So far there have been very few takers.

So consider this: the PTB have us where they want us. They know where we are: we're sitting at our computers. They don't need to worry. We're not out in the streets, talking to people about what they're going to do when the stuff hits the fan. We're not offering hope to anyone besides each other. We're not out showing people that the solutions are in their hands. If we were, then they'd have something to fear from us.

I also belong to a group that is using the tool Strengths Finder 2.0 which is marketed as a business motivational tool. It is a powerful life tool that allows one to identify and focus on a number of one's strengths, and discover the strengths of others as well. Positive, proactive focus is what this tool offers. It's well worth the $20 it costs at Barnes & Noble. This other group meets every few days - in fact there's always some kind of conversation going on, almost like one of those perpetual rotating poker games. Our focus is not on business but on moving ahead in community as the world around us crumbles.

This is what I want to see from Ground Crews! This is what we need if we are to have any effectiveness at all. I'm not talking about buying a book. I've failed to arouse any interest in that here at this Forum. So forget the book. I'm talking about taking action, BEING the change we wish to see in the world.

Please consider that if we fail to act, we are playing right into the PTB's plans.

Last edited by whitecrow; 10-14-2008 at 04:22 PM.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: *consider this*

There is an old saying "evil prevails when good men fail to act."

What we need is a leader... but not like a leader of old where they dictate what is going to happen and when; but more like an icon we can ralley around.

I think something needs to be done: form an orginization, get write letters to the local papers, etc.

At this point I'm not really sure what we CAN do....

I know I tried to start something similar to what you are saying here about three weeks ago, yet no one seemed interested; or at least no one thought anything above words would siffice for a resolve.

We, as a family, can sit around and talk about what is going on; or we can do soemthing about it.

Now I'm not talking about any evil or horrible acts. I am talking about EDUCATION.

We, as a family, must educate our minds and internalize what is truly right and wrong.

We, this family....humanity as a whole, needs to stand up and decide how we want the world to be ran...

Right now the "powerful" are running the world, dictating to us what "they" think is best, expecting us just to follow.

Maybe what we are seeing right now is people getting ****** off and waking up out of their sleep.

But the time of action is right now, while people are still ****** off about the economy.

Mark my words... Anger is the driving force of most humanity. If they are ****** they will act... if they are calm they will sleep.

Before everything starts getting "back to normal" something needs to be done, I agree.

But what?

That is the question I pose to you. What?
Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Whitecrow...How's it going? I find that the most banal, immature threads here seem to get the most hits...go figure.

I am having a real, genuine, real-time, face-to-face, meeting here in Vermont on the 25th. Do you know anyone from the east coast??? The guess list isn't nearly as large yet as I had hoped.

I am glad to see there are others who want to see this stuff walked and not just talked about ad infinitum. If you are serious about the subjects shared in this forum, I suggest you run, not walk away from the west coast as quickly as possible. Nostradamus, Casey, Mother Shipton, etc. all have talked about the future earth changes, and I have news for you my friend...CA is not on any of the "after" maps! Get your a$$ inland and high in elevation, and bring as many friens as possible.

Don't loose hope Whitecrow. It only takes a few of us.

Peace Out!
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:14 AM   #4
R.Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
I've been calling for Ground Crews to get up from the computer ... This is what we need if we are to have any effectiveness at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unloadedgunn View Post
I am glad to see there are others who want to see this stuff walked and not just talked about ad infinitum.

Thank you for this thread, gentlemen - I, too, would like to spur some action from those genuine crew members present here on this board. While I was excited to see the initial take-off this site's popularity, it appears that active activists are a dying breed. I'm sad to see so many keyboard warriors and disinformation junkies among the genuinely concerned.

I have scheduled a second attempt to get a few locals together over in the Tennessee thread. I suppose I must continue to do so until I am no longer physically able, even if there are no 'takers'. I am encouraged by your posts above - knowing I am not the only one taking action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet View Post
That is the question I pose to you. What?

Puppet - I admire your desire for action, yet your words (and thoughts) seem very scattered - action in such a state is easily misguided. If I may, I'd like to address a few points you made, but I don't want you to take this the wrong way ... I offer my thoughts here without judgment or scorn.

First - your statement that what we need is a leader ...
You must be your own leader, and by being so, others can, to use your phrase "rally around" you, in realization that each of them must be their own leaders. Anything less is living up to your screen-name.

You voiced your frustration that "no one thought anything above words would suffice". Yet, your own stated action/solution is "Education" ... does this not boil down to communication, as in: words. Through that suggestion, you seem to have answered your own question, and yet, you go on to voice that question again - "what" (can be done?).

Puppet - you have answered your question, though you may not realize it. You are excited and ready to take action - this is good, but you must calm yourself ... realize that you already have your leader, and your course of action. Once you have taken that in, and considered it, and if you agree that it is true - then you are ready to take action, and through calm introspection you will know where to start!

Last edited by R.Z.; 10-18-2008 at 03:31 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:36 AM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I thank you for this thread a call to action here in Puerto Rico for me it means
literally changing the culture, my friend even for only 3 million people is not an easy tasks. Recently there's a few key players on the island which started
survivor oriented communities, I have reach out to them to offer a hands on
aproach outside of the blah, blah, blah. There's too many people on this forum on an ego trip. My main concerned is for our children. Yes there's hope, yes we can change our future. Thank you Whitecrow, point well taken.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:26 AM   #6
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all for your thoughtful replies...may this thread prosper! It's pretty gratifying that there are some folks out there who will reach for balance...using the computer for what we're doing here, for research too...but acting, too.

Quote:
...for me it means
literally changing the culture, my friend even for only 3 million people is not an easy tasks...Yes there's hope, yes we can change our future.
I believe the cultures will change on their own, and that we can serve best by being spiritually equipped to remain calm and joyful through the transition.

Quote:
While I was excited to see the initial take-off this site's popularity, it appears that active activists are a dying breed. I'm sad to see so many keyboard warriors and disinformation junkies among the genuinely concerned.
That sadness is a temptation, and I admit I've felt a bit of the same. And yet it's no surprise to observe how most folks will always prefer to let others act. It's just how people are...how much more so with a few generations of mass entertainment behind us! Some folks will still be googling the Brotherhood of Light when the lights go out for the final time, and won't remember the voices that urged them to get ready, to reach out to people while there was still time. Yes, it makes me a little sad even though I understand it's human nature. I am however elated each time someone takes a step by himself...are real measure toward being a sovereign integral.

Quote:
I am glad to see there are others who want to see this stuff walked and not just talked about ad infinitum. If you are serious about the subjects shared in this forum, I suggest you run, not walk away from the west coast as quickly as possible.
Well, regardless of what the "after" maps look like, this is where I am, for now. There is a chance we may be in Arizona after a few months. But this is where I was planted and where it's my job to spread branches.

Quote:
I think something needs to be done: form an orginization, get write letters to the local papers, etc.
My Friend, there are many who would encourage you to do that. And why? Because it would keep you occupied, and accomplish nothing. No, we have to move outside that paradigm entirely. Fortunately for us, we don't need to be revolutionaries or political activists. The entire system is crumbling, all by itself. We can't stop it, and needn't encourage it. Relieved of the burden of acting negatively by pulling down the old system, we can concentrate on being positive. Thus we oppose nothing, instead living for something. There is no leader. You are the truth.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:38 AM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi whitecrow,

This slow reaction is perfectly normal. People are, by nature, reserved. That's why we find it easier to say thing over the phone, rather than face to face.

Also it's easy to get carried away in the moment, and when you are asked to do a sober act, all of a sudden you get cold feet.

I'm not too sure about taking the cause to the street. I think that the people who are interested will find the movement. We are not Evangelists or Jehovas Witnesses.

We need to cover the backs of those who choose to adhere to the cause. I would love to set up a meeting for a week or so on the farm, but I'm the only person from the Northeast of Brazil in this forum! So I hold weekly meetings for two days with all the members from the Northeast of Brazil, but there's not much of a discussion going on, as I'm there on my own!

As time passes and world situations change, so will the need to meet p2p.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

I've been calling for Ground Crews to get up from the computer and take the new paradigm out into the streets. I've told our local Forum members where I work, and put my cell phone number out there. And I've been shouting: Let's get together! Let's meet, plan, talk, brainstorm, and act! So far there have been very few takers.

So consider this: the PTB have us where they want us. They know where we are: we're sitting at our computers. They don't need to worry. We're not out in the streets, talking to people about what they're going to do when the stuff hits the fan. We're not offering hope to anyone besides each other. We're not out showing people that the solutions are in their hands. If we were, then they'd have something to fear from us.

I also belong to a group that is using the tool Strengths Finder 2.0 which is marketed as a business motivational tool. It is a powerful life tool that allows one to identify and focus on a number of one's strengths, and discover the strengths of others as well. Positive, proactive focus is what this tool offers. It's well worth the $20 it costs at Barnes & Noble. This other group meets every few days - in fact there's always some kind of conversation going on, almost like one of those perpetual rotating poker games. Our focus is not on business but on moving ahead in community as the world around us crumbles.

This is what I want to see from Ground Crews! This is what we need if we are to have any effectiveness at all. I'm not talking about buying a book. I've failed to arouse any interest in that here at this Forum. So forget the book. I'm talking about taking action, BEING the change we wish to see in the world.

Please consider that if we fail to act, we are playing right into the PTB's plans.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:48 AM   #8
Johnno

Thumbs up Re: *consider this*

Excellent thread whitecrow.
Trouble also is the fact that many people would prefer to leave their heads in the sand. And what makes things worse are the fact that some are making certain predictions, Blossom is an example, and when those predictions don't come true, then it makes it hard for people to believe anything anymore. It just seems that people require a major catastrophe before they will act. But then again, 911 didn't seem to wake many at all.
I've been putting together a Ground Crew meeting myself here in Melbourne, Australia. I expected quite a few wanting to turn up. Unfortunately only about half will attend. I can't force them to come, so what do you do? This type of thing must be happening all over the world, and its something very difficult to overcome.
I have friends to which I often discuss the possible future problems for humanity, but they'd rather not listen. They are too happy with their lives to be bothered with possible future calamities.
Sorry if the above doesn't make much sense, I'm not very good with words.
Take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Johnno
Old 10-18-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

From my last few weeks I'm not sure telling too many people specifics are the way foward as I seem to be p*ssing people off with my seemingly 'preachy' and doom and gloom outlook... I'm very positive but see a train wreck approaching. I don't have the train timetable yet.

I am being to realise that no.1 is ket and those that listen... I am just making sure I'm sorting stuff out for myself and 'arming' myself with knowledge, supplies and preparations from information and links gathered here. Unfortunately even some of my quite aware friends are too 'lifed up' on the daily stresses to seem to notice...

We need to be prepared for when they wake up if they do...

....OR maybe I'm being suckered into some 'online' loony bin assylum
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:46 AM   #10
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I have observed that the momentum and energy ebbs and flows here according to how much the wolf is percieved to be at the door. There was a flurry of seeming interest to make links and network around the time of the bank crash,and now people have slid back and assimilated whats been going on until the next impending crisis spurs people on again.
Well, it just may be too late if and when.

Also, the more proactive people who have " edge " have gone as they don't appereciate their posts being edited , being called negative when they are just speaking the truth or seeking solutions , and sick of trawling through the new agey "put on a happy face " threads. Fear of negativity is just fear of the shadow.

Its hard for me to take this place seriously with so much waffle. It is of course no threat to the current situation if people just want to compare notes over the net.

I have tried to connect with people initially to find any commonality but with the intention to spread awareness at the street level, it is something I do anyway, but feel a distinct lack of people wanting to stick their necks out, fear of getting ones head cut off? Dont worry , it will be whether you do or don't.

Well we still have free speech, but won't much longer if this is the best people can do, talk in cyberspace.

The worrier must evolve to be the warrior, and it starts with you.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:41 PM   #11
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post

Also, the more proactive people who have " edge " have gone as they don't appereciate their posts being edited , being called negative when they are just speaking the truth or seeking solutions , and sick of trawling through the new agey "put on a happy face " threads. Fear of negativity is just fear of the shadow.
That is why I do not post too much. A link I sent was removed and sent to the Project Camelot forum. Yet, other links of similar vein remain here. I fail to understand the rules.

Positive outcomes require critical mass and it does not happen without being concerned about the negative. information about the disastrous events approaching have many times been met with a pointing finger accusing of egotism to those who want to be prepared. That is a display of ignorance. The accusers forget to understand that the children, the infirm and the old will depend on those who have prepared. I speak from personal experience since I am surrounded by elderly neighbors who need a lot of help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
The worrier must evolve to be the warrior, and it starts with you.
It is the gist of the issue. Change comes first within ourselves. Otherwise, posting here is an exercise in futility.

I am probably one of the oldest posters here. In your posts, and I mean the ones posting on this thread, I see the hope for the future. It does not require the majority of humanity, just the able and the prepared.

And to you, Frank, I am a puertorrican, a little bit of humanity who use humor to survive and shake off troubles, stand up and start walking again in the face of adversity.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:49 PM   #12
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: *consider this*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
I thank you for this thread a call to action here in Puerto Rico for me it means
literally changing the culture, my friend even for only 3 million people is not an easy tasks. Recently there's a few key players on the island which started
survivor oriented communities, I have reach out to them to offer a hands on
aproach outside of the blah, blah, blah. There's too many people on this forum on an ego trip. My main concerned is for our children. Yes there's hope, yes we can change our future. Thank you Whitecrow, point well taken.

dude wast r u doing in puerto rico that place is going under water lol
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #13
Leela
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unloadedgunn View Post
Whitecrow...How's it going? I find that the most banal, immature threads here seem to get the most hits...go figure.

I am having a real, genuine, real-time, face-to-face, meeting here in Vermont on the 25th. Do you know anyone from the east coast??? The guess list isn't nearly as large yet as I had hoped.

I am glad to see there are others who want to see this stuff walked and not just talked about ad infinitum. If you are serious about the subjects shared in this forum, I suggest you run, not walk away from the west coast as quickly as possible. Nostradamus, Casey, Mother Shipton, etc. all have talked about the future earth changes, and I have news for you my friend...CA is not on any of the "after" maps! Get your a$$ inland and high in elevation, and bring as many friens as possible.

Peace Out!

Where in Vermont is the meeting? If it is close to the New York state border, I could probably make it>
Leela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:31 PM   #14
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Joe that's a great question. A few hurracanes have come a knocking and continue on their way. A tzunami will do a wipe out on the Island. So I guess we will have to get the surfboards out. Joe are you ARMY, Airforce, Navy ?
If you are still active be safe, okay !!! I'll keep an x-tra surfboard just in case
you come down this way.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:51 PM   #15
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, my little bit of input. I agree that its difficult to do something "active", but we have to think "what is physically active?" I play in a band with some friends who all have an interest in the subjects discussed in here. Our way of being active is through our music and lyrics. We do talk and discuss, we do sit at our computers, but we also express our hopes for the future, we tell stories to enlighten and we sometimes sing about the bad stuff out there, to wake people up. I personally, outside of the band, am an artist. I paint what I feel about spiritual growth and hope that the message somehow gets across. It may not be a revolutionary way of getting the message across, but its our way.
I also send emails to politicians about various subjects. Recently it was alternative energy. In denmark politicians are ranting about bringing down co2 emissions bla, bla. I sent a bunch of emails, that maybe never got read. If they did most will have been ignored, but if just one gets read and that person starts to consider things, then I'm happy. Its what I am able to do now. Street protests might come about eventually, but its going to take time over here. So until then, I have an audience and thats a start. Good thread.
Peace to all.
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:56 PM   #16
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: *consider this*

Quote:
Joe that's a great question. A few hurracanes have come a knocking and continue on their way. A tzunami will do a wipe out on the Island. So I guess we will have to get the surfboards out. Joe are you ARMY, Airforce, Navy ?
If you are still active be safe, okay !!! I'll keep an x-tra surfboard just in case
you come down this way.
haha yeah im in the army i might have to take u up on that surf board lol ive always wanted to ride a tsunami
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:21 PM   #17
quest
Avalon Senior Member

yep, the emotional energy released by reading about to be expected tragedies (that most likely will not happen) seems to be a drive for people to surf here. this makes the site delusional in a way, and a heavy suck, working in a reversed way.
i posted a link towards real accessible solutions, not even one reaction.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5532

oh well, there’s so much good stuff going right now, these good vibes cant be stopped anymore. i am definitely positive, cant say that about the site though. The good thing is that I realise the importance of ‘acting now’ even better then before.

Keep up the good stuff folks, its one and all vibrancy.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:09 AM   #18
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Quest just asking, have you started a group or are you starting a group ?
Two basic things needed is time and money . Since the recent rise of gas prices went to the sky Hydrogen became an option,not very expensive at work 50 % of my coworkers where informed, (about 200 people).Only two converted the cars to hydrogen. So just informing people sometimes is not a solution creating communities is a bit more effective.
survival is not guarantee but that does not mean we can't try.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-19-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:55 AM   #19
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant Man View Post
Hi all, my little bit of input. I agree that its difficult to do something "active", but we have to think "what is physically active?" I play in a band with some friends who all have an interest in the subjects discussed in here. Our way of being active is through our music...
Perfect!!

There are as many ways of being active as there are persons involved. There are probably things we should all be doing in the realm of conversations and preparation, but even there it's not the same for everyone. Sometimes I use phrases like taking it to the streets, but I am not talking about demonstrations and marches. I pretty much got that stuff out of my system during Vietnam. I'm just talking about spreading light and truth - however we do it, we need to be proactive about it.

Even though I'm in the way of being a writer and teacher, I don't especially hold with making speeches and direct challenges. In my job I see lots of people under stress, and I look for opportunities to share an encouraging word or a bit or reassurance.

Sometimes the results are surprising. One of my favorite customers is a woman in her late 60s who is fun to talk to and darn sexy for a gal her age. The other day I helped her find something or other, and as she started to walk away she stopped and asked me, "Do you ever wonder why you're here?" What followed was not exactly a deep conversation there in the vitamin aisles, but the next time I see her I'm going to make a point of inviting her for a cup of coffee. Another lady asked me equally out of the blue, how I conquered fear. I always make a point of letting people know that what is happening is exactly what should and must be happening, and that it will be difficult but will turn out alright.

Last edited by whitecrow; 10-19-2008 at 02:59 AM.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:03 AM   #20
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
yep, the emotional energy released by reading about to be expected tragedies (that most likely will not happen) seems to be a drive for people to surf here. this makes the site delusional in a way, and a heavy suck, working in a reversed way.
i posted a link towards real accessible solutions, not even one reaction.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5532
Well I for one hadn't seen that post until just now. It's darn interesting, as a matter of fact. I think most folks aren't ready to contemplate such a commitment to the unknown at this time...but it'll come. For you and those others who ARE ready...It's great that you're collecting the information because it will be needed, I'm quite sure.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #21
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quest just asking, have you started a group or are you starting a group ?
Two basic things needed is time and money . Since the recent rise of gas prices went to the sky Hydrogen became an option,not very expensive at work 50 % of my coworkers where informed, (about 200 people).Only two converted the cars to hydrogen. So just informing people sometimes is not a solution creating communities is a bit more effective.
survival is not guarantee but that does not mean we can't try.
Hi Frank, about groups, I’ve been of and on involved in eco-projects for quite some years now. and luckily i live in an aria with a few organic farmers with health stores nearby and befriended with them. so i guess a kind of 'groups' have grown in a natural way over the years. i try to bike as much as possible, but i always had converted the cars i owned, so that they could run on natural gas. of course not a first choice but anyways.
the idea of focussing on survival doesn’t appeal to me though, i rather work on alternatives and on my mind settings, personal growth etc. i more and more realise that a focused mind is a powerful tool, so why not skip the survival and go for that sustainable world right away.

Quote:
Well I for one hadn't seen that post until just now. It's darn interesting, as a matter of fact. I think most folks aren't ready to contemplate such a commitment to the unknown at this time...but it'll come. For you and those others who ARE ready...It's great that you're collecting the information because it will be needed, I'm quite sure.
Hi Whitecrow, i thought this way of thinking, 'transition initiatives' would fit perfectly into avalons philosophies, so i was surprised no one responded.
i did send the site and article to Bill and Kerry, but i actually doubt if they will make an effort to interview Rob Hopkins. These kind of projects can make a substantial difference. and i do not have that feeling with listening to stories about greys that may or may not enter this or that timeline in case etc etc. of course fascinating to listen to, but you just don’t grow potatoes that way.

Last edited by quest; 10-19-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:02 AM   #22
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
Hi Whitecrow, i thought this way of thinking, 'transition initiatives' would fit perfectly into avalons philosophies, so i was surprised no one responded.
i did send the site and article to Bill and Kerry, but i actually doubt if they will make an effort to interview Rob Hopkins. These kind of projects can make a substantial difference. and i do not have that feeling with listening to stories about greys that may or may not enter this or that timeline in case etc etc. of course fascinating to listen to, but you just don’t grow potatoes that way.
First of all, kudos to you for being proactive!

It doesn't matter if the rank and file at Avalon or any other part of the world rise up and follow. That at least is not my goal. We're planting seeds, is all; not all of them will sprout. Those that do, it's our responsibility to water.

I does strike me how the community has sort of split into a couple of major streams of thought, maybe in the broadest sense they could be called the survivalist threads and the ET threads. I don't fully belong to either of those, and I fully realize that it's a vast oversimplification. But I do consider the whole ET thing to be mostly a distraction from more serious matters, and to that extent I wonder if it's really just a big psy-op. As convinced as I am that offworlders do exist, I am far from convinced that they have anything at all to do with the current shift in earth affairs.

If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time. Meanwhile, I'm staying focused on what I personally observe, experience, learn and can teach.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:16 PM   #23
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

It doesn't matter if the rank and file at Avalon or any other part of the world rise up and follow. That at least is not my goal. We're planting seeds, is all; not all of them will sprout. Those that do, it's our responsibility to water.
thanks, for reminding me not to have expectations from anyone except myself.

Quote:

But I do consider the whole ET thing to be mostly a distraction from more serious matters, and to that extent I wonder if it's really just a big psy-op.
yes, i do not only wonder if the et-thing is a psy-op, but all the panic stories that can be found on the web. so much distraction, time spent on fora with the arguing etc.

Quote:
As convinced as I am that offworlders do exist, I am far from convinced that they have anything at all to do with the current shift in earth affairs.
personally i am especially interested in internal e.t. stuff. since i believe we’re galactic beings, i get a lot of inspiration from within, and to me its a challenge to get this stuff out and find ways for practical use.

Quote:
If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time. Meanwhile, I'm staying focused on what I personally observe, experience, learn and can teach.
good idea, and thank you for your inspiring posts on this site.