Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 06-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Important: Ohio? Please Read!

Hello,
Ive started this thread to speculate specifically on OHIO as this is where I will most likely be when SHTF (s*** hits the fan). Id like us to speculate if you live in ohio or imediate surounding areas (Il, KY, PA, NY... ect) What have your feelings been. If you get premanisions do they tell you, you will need to flee or do you feel that you will need to bunker down and may be safe where we are? We have mountains to either side of our ohio valley. Lake Erie is a huge basin of water is this a threat? I believe theres a falt line here im not 100% but are there any threats from the super volcano ( yellow stone ) I just want to speculate on gut feelings and see how Ohio and its neighbors are feeling about this now. If you have statistics as to why you think we may be safe or not safe please post as well. This thread is about readiness. Ill take information in any form i can get it. Thanks for all input! please dont hesitate to share even the smallest info or feelings you may have.
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important: Ohio? Please Read!

I'm near Bloomington, IN, not that far from where you are. I'm staying here regardless of conditions. Helping others is my priority, not preserving my physical body. My intuition, for what it's worth (probably not much), is that things are not going well for TPTB. The forces for good are gaining strength and we may just muddle through without any kind of "cosmic reboot". That doesn't mean we can relax. There's much more to be done in order to wake up the world.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:10 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Im with you Jnana..................dont panic and help whomever and don't worry about your physical body. I know that if I tried to run, I wouldn't get far on oxygen anyhow. LOL

My heart goes out to anybody that is in the "range" my prayers for all of you

It can only be better on the other side.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:33 AM   #4
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's ZetaTalk's info on Ohio: The area actually fairs quite well through even a pole shift if it happens. It's managing after the shift and moving to higher ground (from rising water) that is required:
"
Ohio will have a relatively uneventful pole shift, due to its sheltered location nestled against the inland side of the Appalachian Mountains. Problems will ensue in the following months, however, as the rising sea will push inland up from the Mississippi Valley and along the Ohio River. Ohio's peoples will find themselves repeatedly moving to escape the rising water, pushed into neighboring lands that might not welcome newcomers. With a broad lake before them, and the Appalachian Mountains behind them, they will have but one direction to move - into the mountains. Where these mountains will do well during and after the pole shift, they will soon become crowded with newcomers moving inland from the rising coast and moving inland to escape the rising waters in the Mississippi Valley. Thus, those who wish to settle there should establish a place early in the resettlement process and not wait until they are forced to move.

ZetaTalk ™
"
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:02 AM   #5
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

What does Zeta say about Bloomington/Normal, IL? We just moved here this past week.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #6
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Do you know what your elevation is? Generally you can separate the risk into 2 parts; the first being getting through the pole shift (if it happens) and the second being survival after the pole shift. The first part is related to the earthquakes and potential risk of water flooding the area. The second part is related to sea level rise over 2 years.

Here's the general ZetaTalk for iL:
"
Illinois

Illinois will suffer after the coming pole shift due to natural reasons and those set in place by man. Where much of the state is farmland, it lies low and will be awash during and shortly after the pole shift due to flooded rivers and the sloshing of water in Lake Michigan. Lying deep under the city of Chicago are aqueducts put in place by man, as well as many channels above ground, which connect in one manner or another Lake Michigan and the rivers to the south. Man has built these, and man will suffer when the water goes on the move. Man-made barricades will crumble, and the worst nightmares will ensue.

Illinois will be caught in a crisscross of waters during the pole shift, between the drainage pouring down the Mississippi and the backwash that will push this water back and up even into the headwaters of the Mississippi and it's tributaries, and the canals deliberately dug in early days to allow Lake Michigan to fill these canals for transportation to the Mississippi, there will be endless movement of water across Illinois during the shift and in the hours and days afterwards. Anyone not expecting to be in a boat, sturdy enough to withstand swirls, undertows, and thrashing waves, may find themselves and all their possessions lost. Survivors will find themselves having to move as the polar melt proceeds, as most of this state is low lying.
"
Old 06-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
My intuition, for what it's worth (probably not much), is that things are not going well for TPTB. The forces for good are gaining strength and we may just muddle through without any kind of "cosmic reboot".
I'm having these feelings as well...

Also, it seems to me that no matter where you locate to, there's some other danger... It seems there are more variables than one can realistically deal with.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #8
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Bloomington, IL might be OK as the only river near it I know of is the Mackinaw River, but that is several miles west of here. My hometown of Peoria, IL will get f'd over since it is on the Illinois River.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Who,

You're right. Wiki says:

Bloomington is located at 40°29′03″N 88°59′37″W. The city is at an elevation of 797 feet (243 m) above sea level. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 22.5 square miles (58.3 km²), all of it land.

Anything above 700 ft. is solidly above the new sea level after the pole melt. Glad I didn't have to give you the bad news.

/NS
Old 06-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
...after the pole melt...
Not pole shift?
Old 06-07-2009, 07:32 PM   #11
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Not pole shift?

The sea level rise is not a direct/immediate result of the pole shift.

The polar ice melt is a slow process, taking about 2 years for the ice to melt completely after the pole shift. The refreezing of the ice on the new poles is also a much slower process than the polar melt, thus the rise in the sea level before new ice cap is rebuilt from the water through the evaporation/snowfall process.

/NS
Old 06-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not pole shift?

The sea level rise is not a direct/immediate result of the pole shift.

The polar ice melt is a slow process, taking about 2 years for the ice to melt completely after the pole shift. The refreezing of the ice on the new poles is also a much slower process than the polar melt, thus the rise in the sea level before new ice cap is rebuilt from the water through the evaporation/snowfall process.

/NS
Okay, so we're talking both pole shift and pole melt... Damn!!
Old 06-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #13
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, so we're talking both pole shift and pole melt... Damn!!

For example, most of Canada is fairly safe from the pole shift. some provinces will "barely" feel it. However many parts are low lying, so the water level will be creeping up over 2 years and people will have the time to move.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:22 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For example, most of Canada is fairly safe from the pole shift. some provinces will "barely" feel it.
How about the East coast of the U.S., as in Virginia (smile)?

(Sorry, lemon_sky88, this will be my last question!)
Old 06-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #15
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Seashore,

Generally, the coast will not be a good place to be. Here's the zetatalk info:

"
Virginia, with it's rolling hills and country gentleman ways, is a favorite residential area of many who work in Washington DC. It has a mild climate and good soil and water, as well as a foothills terrain. During the coming pole shift, it will become a hell for several reasons. Lying on the coast, and close to the lands to the south that will be dragged down during the stretch leading into the shift, the land in Virginia will go under the water some 150 feet below sea level at present. The water at first recedes from the coast during rotation stoppage, having moved to the poles, but during the hour of the shift the water rises steadily during the stretch, not in a rush, so many will take to their pleasure craft and be afloat during the shift. This will bring the residents of Virginia, armed and angry and looking to re-establish their pecking order, into the mountains of West Virginia, where survival groups will have to deal with these unwelcome visitors.

ZetaTalk ™

"

For West Virginia:

"
Charleston, WV

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charleston, West Virginia, being buffered on all sides by several mountain ranges, will fare better than cities at the same elevation lying between the Appalachian Mountains and the Atlantic. Mountain building will not occur, as the land is being stretched rather than compressed. The poverty in the general area will not make this site a favorite of those looking to relocate, however, so the area is likely to be inhabited by those born there during the cataclysms.

ZetaTalk ™
"

Here's the site:

http://zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm

also did you see one N/A map (as an approximation):

http://www.tracethecircle.com/GMSNAMAPS.jpg