Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #101
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Crop circles of 2009 general discussion

Here's the most recent one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC0175-Martinsell-Hill-25.jpg (10.2 KB, 10 views)
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #102
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Here's the most recent one
Hello Reader, do you have any larger photos with more angles?Below is a link that i use,in case you are able to load them in a larger size. Thanks

http://freshimagehosting.com/
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:35 AM   #103
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Pictures of the Maritsell hill circle

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:43 AM   #104
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure about all these circles lately that have the random, uneven wavy lines, tentacles, and blobs and such on them. They seem too careless and nonsensical to be made my true crop circle makers(ufo's).

Up until recently all patterns have bee extremely precise and methodical, and these recent ones just don't have that appearance to them. And what is with that last one being centered around that ugly a** brown spot in the field? It's just not the way they do things IMHO.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:16 AM   #105
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The crop circle is not a new phenamonon,it comes from the Hebrew tradition

.The temple of Jerusalem is symbolically constructed on a circular threshing floor of wheat. The parable of sower, the mustard seed,and separating the wheat from the chaff.

The threshing floor is where ancient farmers used sticks to beat the stalks of grain to separate the wheat, the good stuff, from the chaff, which they threw into the fire because it was useless. This is the meaning of crop circles. This is ritual of the PTW seperating the wheat from the Chaff (weeds) within the masses.

During the jewish week of Lag B'Omer, (observant Jews).

Psalms 119, the thirty-third portion of the Torah.The word lag is not a word, but the two letters in Hebrew that equal 33, lamed and gimel. The first verse of Psalm 119 has 33 letters. The word lag spelled backwards (gimel, lamed) is gal, which means to reveal, as found the verse in Psalms 119:18.

Gal einai v'abitah nifla'ot mitoratecha.
Open (reveal to) my eyes that I may see the wonders of Your Torah.

Although Lab b'Omer means the thirty-third day after harvest, it is an anagram for gal b'omer, "circles of pressed and twisted sheaves." One of the earliest names for Jerusalem was the city of the Jebusites, also known as Jebusi; je(bus) means threshing place.

The border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom unto the south side of the Jebusite; the same [is] Jerusalem.All threshing floors in Israel were circles.

So like all circles there is dimension, a size that can be measured.For ages there have been illuminated fraternities that have understood that, this is a way to measure the fufillment of prophecy ie time.

In the threshing places of antiquity, sheaves of grain were laid out on the circular floor and trodden by oxen hitched to a pivot in the center, creating circles of flattened sheaves. The Bible is specific in designating this threshing floor as the site of the temple of Jerusalem.

The allegorical Jesus often compared the process of farming grain to the creation of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, the judgment at the second coming and the gathering of the elect over the earth.

Bethlehem, the city of , birth means, city of bread and Jesus is called the bread of Life. The designation of the threshing floor as the site of the future temple aligned with the condition of humanity, destined for judgment, but prevented by God. This was set from the vantage point of David from the threshing floor. Similarly, Jesus the Christ, called "the son of David," prevents judgment and death through his intercession as the bread of life the wheat or spica.This is the same story of Horus comming as the wheat, and bringing the end to canabalism.

From the temple mount in Jerusalem, to the location of the world's greatest concentration of authentic crop circles in Wiltshire, England, there are exactly 33 to 33.33 degrees of the circle of the Earth. This is in a wide span of 1,980 to 2,013 nautical miles from the temple mount in Jerusalem.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:55 AM   #106
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

The ugly brown spot is most likely a sink hole or irrigation pond. Notice how the the tractor tracks go down and around it.
It was obviously incorporated into the circle on purpose.

I just don't see a couple of pub drunks, or even highly creative people, being able to pull this off, without damage to the crops, etc., without ever being caught...
Old 06-26-2009, 04:03 AM   #107
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

The brown pond makes me think of the sun (maybe a dying sun), and the crescent moon around it and then 9 planets moving? Are the wavy lines showing movement? Maybe like being sucked into an energy source? A change of position?
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:56 AM   #108
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
The ugly brown spot is most likely a sink hole or irrigation pond. Notice how the the tractor tracks go down and around it.
It was obviously incorporated into the circle on purpose.

I just don't see a couple of pub drunks, or even highly creative people, being able to pull this off, without damage to the crops, etc., without ever being caught...

I agree with you.

Wonder why the 4 th circle has a little bit in the middle that was not tramped down??
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:46 PM   #109
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I don't even know why I bother commenting any kind of questions as to whether any circle made may be man made. I'd love to hear any of your explanations for the blobs of misshapen parts on the "fan" pattern.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:19 PM   #110
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

It appears to be the waxing and waning of the moon.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #111
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Latest one on June 24 2009 Mushroom?

Showing solar flare again covering 2/3 the earth?

This for me looks like some sort of object/energy hitting the centre of possibly Earth with the couple of land masses. This is causing a release of energy outwards from the earths core.

There are 9 circles going across this 'Earth'. They could be a representation of time.

OR - these 9 circle may be 9 planets, with the energy burst covering them all.

Its unclear what the 6 small circles (3 either side) could represent.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:01 PM   #112
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I've posted this before, but it's military helicopters chasing balls of light, from a Colin Andrews crop circle researcher video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e54JX...eature=related
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #113
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

In response to Lorien, I do believe that some of these are man made, but that video I posted above is proof to me that there's something mysterious going on with the circles that aren't man made. You can actually see the ball of light behind the helicopter at one point, so why is the military chasing these things and how are they connected?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:25 AM   #114
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
In response to Lorien, I do believe that some of these are man made, but that video I posted above is proof to me that there's something mysterious going on with the circles that aren't man made. You can actually see the ball of light behind the helicopter at one point, so why is the military chasing these things and how are they connected?
I am well aware that some are real Dan. And have stated as such. My issue is that most in this thread seem to take every single design as being genuine and any comments suggesting otherwise are met with instant denial. As truth seekers we need to do our best to look at thing from a neutral point of view and make rational decisions. Most of these recent creations lack the precision, symmetry, and feel of genuine formations.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:57 AM   #115
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Pictures of the Maritsell hill circle

This is an interesting comment at cropcircleconnector.com

Not sure if anyone else has thought of this, but a member on one of the forums I belong to has commented that this latest formation might be a reference to NASA's plans to "bomb" or ram the moon. Certainly does make sense - if one takes into account the "pond" that lies at the formation's head. Presumably, this pond or disturbed patch of dirt was already present when the formation was made? If so, does this constitute a first - that the makers of these formations might actually use existing objects/geographical features to further make their point? Beyond all this, it certainly does make one question whether or not humans should purposely plan to disturb the lunar surface.

Stephane Wuttunee
www.dreamingthepyramid.net

SOURCE: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #116
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This may be right.

On a side note if there actually are alien bases on the moon,(as some whistle blowers indicate) do you think that with their advanced technology, that they will allow this bombing to take place. This could get interesting. They may have patriot missiles to take out the scud.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:18 AM   #117
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Crop circles of 2009 general discussion

Well, here's another one to ponder...............?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crop2.jpg (10.2 KB, 10 views)
Old 06-28-2009, 04:25 AM   #118
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

And another.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crop11.jpg (10.1 KB, 6 views)
Old 06-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #119
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This looks like a board did it as the wheat is springing back up.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #120
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I've posted this before, but it's military helicopters chasing balls of light, from a Colin Andrews crop circle researcher video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e54JX...eature=related
Dan my friend.

I understand the balls of light factor. But the Helmicopter chasing is the only piece of footage that exists. This footage is very old aswell. The helicopters would be doing this on a permenant basis. As I said before there is an airforce base in that area and they are buzzing fulltime in that area. I understand tyhe balls of light because me and my wife saw one the day before a cropcircle arrived in a field next to where we saw it.

The thing is is what is the ball of light and whats its role??

But from over the past 4-6 yrs there has been a real change in there formation. I am not convince by even one this year. Last year I could ionly count on one hand the possibilities. And then they weren't full on convincing.

Some might say, that even if they are man made and channeled. If so I would stay well away. I would only trust 100% my own eyes and my own channeling, and never force what I chanel onto theories or other people.

I love th circles. I spend every summer with the kids and wife walking arround them. But the feel has gone from what it was. Beautiful as they are, they could now be just a tool, for someone elses agenda???????

But I do love them.

Old 06-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #121
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
I am well aware that some are real Dan. And have stated as such. My issue is that most in this thread seem to take every single design as being genuine and any comments suggesting otherwise are met with instant denial. As truth seekers we need to do our best to look at thing from a neutral point of view and make rational decisions. Most of these recent creations lack the precision, symmetry, and feel of genuine formations.
agree 100%.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #122
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
absolutely agreed....it must be noted publicly that people are choosing to be discerning because the energy one could feel from earlier crop formations had an effect of heightening consciousness and expansion. I dont feel that from these ones posted of latest 2009.
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:18 AM   #123
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This actually from disclose tv forum but I thought I'd reproduce it for this forum.

disillusioning wrote:
I have actually had my eyes set on July 7th since May, when the first crop circle hinted at a solar storm, large solar flare or CME (Coronal Mass Ejection), that could effect us, would happen in July. How we arrived exactly at July 7th (remember the Jellyfish CC) is illustrated and explained here, cite info: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com:

Earth’s magnetosphere changes into the shape of a “jellyfish” whenever it is impacted by a severe solar storm

Whenever a severe solar storm impacts directly on Earth, then our planetary magnetic field or “magnetosphere” changes into the general shape of a “jellyfish”.

That seems to be what those crop artists were telling us at Wayland’s Smithy on May 29, 2009:

The new crop picture shows also seven “eclipse” symbols in its central tail (white numbers 1 to 7), as well as seven streamers hanging off below (yellow numbers 1 to 7):

Both of those features suggest that a solar storm may impact Earth on July 7, 2009, as has already been suggested by several other crop pictures from April or May (see http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html or http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html).

The new crop picture also shows a small, horizontal, four-circle band just between its head and its long tail (blue arrows, left or right above). That feature closely resembles a crop picture from July 20, 2008 which told us about eclipses. Indeed, the suggested date of July 7, 2009 for an upcoming solar storm will be a penumbral lunar eclipse (see http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEplot/...2009Jul07N.pdf).

“If directed at Earth, a coronal mass ejection is harmless to people, but slams into Earth's magnetic field, thereby distorting it into the shape of a jellyfish buffeted by a strong current. The most severe CMEs may cause geomagnetic storms capable of disrupting satellites, radio communications or power systems” (see http://www.atlasaerospace.net/eng/newsi-r.htm?id=50 ).

“Coronal mass ejections typically disturb Earth's magnetic field, distorting it into the shape of a jellyfish buffeted by a strong current. This interaction also energizes electrically charged particles, trapped within Earth's magnetosphere, and so causes bright auroral displays” (see http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/istp/events/2000july14).

Have English crop pictures ever predicted severe solar storms before? Andy Thomas noted several years ago (see http://www.cropfiles.it/special/Interview_Thomas.pdf)

“The ‘galaxy’ crop pictures of 1994 displayed Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and the Moon in the constellation Cetus, exactly where they would appear on April 6-7, 2000. When that date finally arrived, the Earth encountered a very powerful solar storm, and an aurora borealis was seen across many European or American countries, much further south than would normally be the case. Some wonder whether those crop pictures were trying to tell us, that something important would be happening to our Sun on that night? It seems beyond coincidence. It also seems to show that the intelligences behind those crop pictures have the power of premonition.”

Once we study this new crop picture further, a more complete report can be made. No need to be too concerned! Other severe solar storms impacted on Earth in 2000 or 2003 (as noted above), but hardly anyone took any notice, apart from some professional astrophysicists who became very excited.

Finally, we would like to thank Steve Alexander for use of his excellent aerial photographs, which make scientific analyses such as this possible.

The CMM Research Group

Harold Stryderight

And last to answer your questions as to why England. There is an ongoing notion that for a crop circle to be created there needs to be a underground water source like that of an aquifer. In England, these aquifers are plentiful and not too deep, however CC have appeared else where in the world, including the United States, but underground water was also present. At least that was the explanation I was always given.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtop...=5663&start=20
Old 07-04-2009, 11:23 AM   #124
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Images Jack Roderick Copyright 2009
july 4 2009

Old 07-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #125
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member