Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2009, 03:34 AM   #11
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solar Storm heading our way??

I live in Quebec. Here is a page from the government of Canada about geomagnetic storms and the threat to infrastructures:
http://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/prg/em...2-001-eng.aspx

Geomagnetic Storms - Reducing the Threat to Critical Infrastructure in Canada
Threat Analysis Number: TA02-001
Date: 25 April 2002
Quote:
Preventative measures have been implemented to avoid events such as the 1989 Quebec blackout. System operators in Canada have developed and implemented procedures to respond to these emergencies, thereby reducing potential damage due to GICs. Since 1989, Hydro-Quebec has spent more than $1.2 billion installing transmission line series capacitors. These capacitors block GIC flow in order to prevent them from causing damage to the system. Hydro-Quebec has also installed monitoring equipment that spots voltage fluctuations and immediately notifies operators so that they may redistribute the load to other parts of the network. Additional protective measures include disconnecting the links between power grids, desensitizing automatic control systems, delaying power station maintenance and delaying the replacement of equipment. Utilities are also relying on space weather forecasting to help remain operational during geomagnetic storms. Operators can implement conservative operating procedures once they have received an advance warning of a storm threat.

[...]

References

* Appell, D. (1999). CMEs-If the Sun Spits, The Earth Could Fry. Retrieved February 19, 2002, from: www.rense.com/earthchanges/sunspit.htm
What I would like to point out is that the threat from solar storms has been dealt with, at least in Quebec. However, I sometimes wonder about the depopulation agenda and each time I find myself thinking that they have to take down the power grids. With the Internet and all the other communication systems, you can't perpetrate a genocide in North America. It wouldn't work. Also, we know that the elite has to tell us in advance about the crimes they plan to commit. So if the grid shuts down tonight and doesn't come back, and if soldiers shows up at my door in a few days telling me to go with them as the electricity won't come back for months because of a solar storm, I won't buy it easily. Add the swine flu shot to the equation and it is just too convenient for the depopulation agenda... Even if there is a blackout from an actual CME...
Here is the news broadcast from March 13th 1989 about the blackout in Quebec (in French):
http://archives.radio-canada.ca/c_est_arrive_le/03/13/

At 2:45 a union guy talks about how "if they want to blame the sun for the blackout, they might as well hire an astrologer to run Hydro-Quebec"
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote