Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default ATTENTION - Solar Impact 08-22-2009

I can`t help but wonder if this may not have some thing to do with Sol`s departure and the information he was given . This comes from GLP I don`t go there but found this link on another site . Apparently this guy was working for the Military and did so for 37 years they have now cut him loose . The whistle is blowing I believe . Remember I`m just a messenger but this could explain the crop circles we see where the sun seems to expand envelope the first couple of planets

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage809399/pg1

Forget the NWO, Al-Qaeda, Global Warming, Comet Impacts. They all are part of a massive diversion from the truth.

Warning, if you have a weak heart or in any fashion can not handle stress very well, I suggest to do not read any further.

I'll put it real simple first then I will go into details for those who are interested.

Primary Basics

The Sun, our Sun, will be hit by a long since dead dwarf star. It has been named Hellion-1957. It was discovered December 22nd 1956.

Recapitulation of Detailed Information

Hellion's approach will be from the south. Hellion is travelling varitably fast at 87.33 km/sec. This translates to 195,357.21 MPH. Hellion is classified as one of the fastest moving objects of it's class.

Coordinates and Viewing Principles
RA 13.390911°
Dec -77.436111°
Velocity 87.33 km/sec
Density 174 gm/cm^3
Magnitude 11
Equatorial Radius 957.77km
Solid spherical shape

Projected outcome
The object will penetrate the sun and exit through the other side very similar to a bullet through a watermelon. The Suns core processes will not be destroyed. However, we expect a severe disturbance in the 11 year solar cycle.

Sun debris will be ejected into various orbits. It is calculated Earth has a 7.87% chance of hit/near miss of at least one piece of still burning ejecta.

The rogue dwarf Hellion will continue to exit the solar system at a reduced speed. We expect some of the suns ejecta to get caught in the tremendously strong magnetic field of Hellion.

We are now sure this is one of many processes that is responsible for the production of planets orbiting a sun. That being said, there is a slight chance of a new planet forming though, the process will involve thousands of years.

Hellion-1957 is considered the greatest threat to all nations of the world. Things aren't always as they seem. North Korea, China, Russia, USA and Japan are the assigned teams to provide any possible solutions, preventions and neccessary preparations. However, dealing with the size and mass of Hellion, intervention is just about impossible. So the focus of effort has been shifted to survivability. The seed bank is one example.

There is one exception. The USA has technology that may be able to alter the density of the targeted object briefly making it lighter then it really is. Gravitic manipulation through scalar EM harmonies. Some of this tech was first explored by Tesla. North Korea is a safe place for the worlds leaders when the event takes place. The North Korean build up of arms is to protect the elite during and after the event. The majority of people on Earth will be left to defend themselves however they can. War with North Korea and the US will be the cover to hide large shipments of supplies, peoples and their choosen families to their safe homes under ground.

Why am I telling you all this? Well, for one I was kicked out of the safe place. They used me and tossed me away. At this point, I no longer care about much anymore. Everything you know of will change just like that. Because the energies involved in the collision are so great, 2/3 of the earth will be cooked from the high levels of radiation, UV, Gamma rays, ect.

Sincerely yours truly

Anon

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-05-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote