Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-18-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Another Reason Why We'll WIN

Strength in numbers. This is what has the power brokers so scared. This forum allows us to unite. Check out this video to get an idea about what I mean.

http://www.videosift.com/video/Funer...-Papa-Guardado
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Another Reason Why We'll WIN

ooooooo....that's a good one!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #3
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, that video was cool, but what has that got to do with anything here?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #4
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
Okay, that video was cool, but what has that got to do with anything here?
It shows the power of unity.
If we are all walking together, they cannot stop us.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:04 AM   #5
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
It shows the power of unity.
If we are all walking together, they cannot stop us.
Excellent. That is exactly why I posted it.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:10 PM   #6
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

One only needs to look at what Ghandi accomplished in India.
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Yes that is my point of view also. A frail humble man with no clothes with a Heart so Big that it touch and melted the prejudices of an entire Kingdom.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:15 PM   #8
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

It truly is moving, the power of unity. This gives me ultimate belief in humanity.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:56 PM   #9
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Yes we have powerful allies in this battle.

1. Numbers - by the millions and millions.

2. Truth - Lies can only get them so far, they can never win in the end, with words and thoughts. Truth is just simply what was and is. It can't be changed, despite what you may hear.

3. Harmony - The earth, the solar system, the galaxy, and the universe we live in are all based on the laws of harmony. Because of dissonance, negative or fearful thoughts or energy does not travel as far as positive and loving thoughts and energy, simply because they do not resonate as well with the harmony around us.
That is a fact.
If it wasn't for the newspapers, the TVs, the radios, public de-education systems, and other methods that require close contact, they could not spread their fear to us. Love is what resonates all around us naturally.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #10
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

The problem is how to unite those millions to agree on the same subject.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:12 PM   #11
empathy
Avalon Senior Member

Incredible footage..... I got misty...... Why can't we unite like that over the important things.... yeah... Maybe someday...
empathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:19 PM   #12
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
The problem is how to unite those millions to agree on the same subject.

If we could get truly benevolent forces in control of all the global mass media outlets we could have this planet turned around in a month or two, of that I'm certain.

Of course the question becomes, how do we do that?

As it is more and more are awakening daily.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:23 AM   #13
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

We do this by unifying ourselves. The Power brokers have done a great job of separating us from each other. They are masters of divide and conquer. This forum is a way to unify our efforts to take back our power. If we can put ego aside and work as one we will show our strength and make a better world for all. This video shows that it takes only one overarching belief to unify the people into a collective. This is the solution and not the problem.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:35 AM   #14
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Good Call, I had been following this story ever since Papa G was shot in SF, Many from BC went to show their respect, PG had mentored many over the years and had leadership skills that we will never see in National Politics.
The Club was formed around 1945, postwar, and has grown since then.
Our mandate is to grow to where we can show this kind of strength and togetherness.
The Funeral pics show many colors together with the same thoughts, if they can do it, so can we.
The procession was a Thunderstorm of Chrome.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:17 AM   #15
Iain

Default Re: How to 'luminate' the illuminate (how to win)

I've been thinking somethings over, and please I'd appreciate your thoughts on this; if the 'illuminati, for want of a better word, are what we believe them to be and more specifically dated and thier roots traced back to Rothchild's private cult circle, 'the golden dawn', could we not, in unison focus our positive intents to interject in that specific 'there and when' as opposed to the 'here and now'. If the possiblity exist for us create/co-create our futures, then by the same token we should also be able to create/co-create our present via our past.
I did run this past a friend of mine, who suggested that the Golden Dawn was an increadibly powerful majical sect, and as such there majical protection would most likely be quite powerful this especially considering it would be allied with the continual inactment of 'fear' rituals by the various factions of the 'illuminati', presumably for the purposes of maintaining the protection of the sect. Be that as it may. But can we not effect some change in our past by using our consciounesses to affect our present? I know that on a personal level this can certainly be done in order to bring healing into the presesnt, so why cannot it be done en mass ? And, dare I say it there are by far many more of us than there are of them : 3120343: unique visitors to project camelots web site? Even Bengamin Fulford can't summon that many. Multiply that number by those listening to Rense and Wilcock for simplicity's sake x3,that nearly 10 million. Which is a lot of conscious pshycic energy not to mention those that are out on myspace. I doubt even the masters of the Golden Dawn Illuminati could withstand that.
Pressumably all that needs to be done is for everyone on this and other sites to conciousley focus thier positive intent to a specific period in history (not sure which one) to clear the negativity that was present at that time. Much like, the 'firing the grid' meditation except that this has the purpose of addressessing a specific time date and place within our collective history.
I do not know what the likely outcome of this would be and it would certainly not be my intent to wish harm to anyone past or present, the illuminati families may still exist "as families" even bankers perhaps, however i'd wager that the situations we find our selves in now, whenever that 'now' moment is, would change albeit subtely.
Taking it a step further and thinking this as a Holistic medical intevention, one would prescribe, in the case of flower remedies 4 drop 4 times a day for a month. Herbaly take 5mls 3 times a day for a month... why not the same with affecting the past. The 'Roswell Greys' tried the same thing ish, except they had to travel thousands of years back in time and could only do it once. We wouldn't have to go anywhere and even elliminate the need for them to have come back in the first place!
Old 09-21-2008, 03:01 AM   #16
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Strength in numbers. This is what has the power brokers so scared. This forum allows us to unite. Check out this video to get an idea about what I mean.

http://www.videosift.com/video/Funer...-Papa-Guardado

a single target is easy to be destroyed, a net is not.

there is an important message there the critical mass should understand.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:10 AM   #17
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by empathy View Post
Incredible footage..... I got misty...... Why can't we unite like that over the important things.... yeah... Maybe someday...
Why would you get misty over that? I don't get it. Sorry but if they were all wearing white or different colors riding electric scooters making no noise would you get the same feeling? think about it.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:49 AM   #18
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

Strength in numbers but their must be a certain degree of humility & some form of trial. Otherwise theirs nothing separating that from lynch mobbing & most should know better at this point then to fight fire with bigger fire or hate with more hate.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #19
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to 'luminate' the illuminate (how to win)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain View Post
I've been thinking somethings over, and please I'd appreciate your thoughts on this; if the 'illuminati, for want of a better word, are what we believe them to be and more specifically dated and thier roots traced back to Rothchild's private cult circle, 'the golden dawn', could we not, in unison focus our positive intents to interject in that specific 'there and when' as opposed to the 'here and now'. If the possiblity exist for us create/co-create our futures, then by the same token we should also be able to create/co-create our present via our past.
I did run this past a friend of mine, who suggested that the Golden Dawn was an increadibly powerful majical sect, and as such there majical protection would most likely be quite powerful this especially considering it would be allied with the continual inactment of 'fear' rituals by the various factions of the 'illuminati', presumably for the purposes of maintaining the protection of the sect. Be that as it may. But can we not effect some change in our past by using our consciounesses to affect our present? I know that on a personal level this can certainly be done in order to bring healing into the presesnt, so why cannot it be done en mass ? And, dare I say it there are by far many more of us than there are of them : 3120343: unique visitors to project camelots web site? Even Bengamin Fulford can't summon that many. Multiply that number by those listening to Rense and Wilcock for simplicity's sake x3,that nearly 10 million. Which is a lot of conscious pshycic energy not to mention those that are out on myspace. I doubt even the masters of the Golden Dawn Illuminati could withstand that.
Pressumably all that needs to be done is for everyone on this and other sites to conciousley focus thier positive intent to a specific period in history (not sure which one) to clear the negativity that was present at that time. Much like, the 'firing the grid' meditation except that this has the purpose of addressessing a specific time date and place within our collective history.
I do not know what the likely outcome of this would be and it would certainly not be my intent to wish harm to anyone past or present, the illuminati families may still exist "as families" even bankers perhaps, however i'd wager that the situations we find our selves in now, whenever that 'now' moment is, would change albeit subtely.
Taking it a step further and thinking this as a Holistic medical intevention, one would prescribe, in the case of flower remedies 4 drop 4 times a day for a month. Herbaly take 5mls 3 times a day for a month... why not the same with affecting the past. The 'Roswell Greys' tried the same thing ish, except they had to travel thousands of years back in time and could only do it once. We wouldn't have to go anywhere and even elliminate the need for them to have come back in the first place!
This can be done. It is unclear how many people it would take. It is unclear what day and time would be the most advantageous. This fits in with the 100th Monkey Technique. Through conscious intent we can change many things. If you have an idea of what you want to focus our positive energy on, then you name the place and time and we will run an experiment in time and space to see it manifest?
Old 09-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #20
OceanWinds

cool video...

yup... your right... they cant take all of us down

thanks Questiny
Old 09-21-2008, 02:52 PM   #21
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it OceanWind. Thank you for understanding it's profound meaning.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:26 PM   #22
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Questiny
I realy enjoy your posts. Intresting and informative, thankyou for sharing your knowledge with us.
I think this is a great Idea.
We could all focus together at a single time on a single subject?
We could try and get an experment going?
I for one would participate, although with different time zones. Could it be done to try and get as many people involved as possible?

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #23
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

We need to decide on a few things first.
1. What do we want to manifest? This must have a positive intent.
2. Who will be involved in the experiment? How many people.
3. What time of the day or night? Depending on who participates, we can get a better understanding of a time to run the experiment with time zones.
4. I believe we need to focus on a future time so that we can see it manifest.
5. How we proceed with the united conscious energy.

What are your thoughts?
Old 09-21-2008, 06:54 PM   #24
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

DIDN'T KNOW GHANDI WAS A HELLS ANGEL
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:21 PM   #25
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
We need to decide on a few things first.
1. What do we want to manifest? This must have a positive intent.
2. Who will be involved in the experiment? How many people.
3. What time of the day or night? Depending on who participates, we can get a better understanding of a time to run the experiment with time zones.
4. I believe we need to focus on a future time so that we can see it manifest.
5. How we proceed with the united conscious energy.

What are your thoughts?
A few thought from me:

maybe to expose the Illuminati in a furture time? How this would be done not sure, maybe for non knowing people to look for them? or to concentrate our energy on one famous high member to come clean and expose them?

To have as many people as possibe focusing on one thought like "come clean" and on that person at one particular time or something along those lines.

Or on another topic?

I am from Uk so that is my time zone.
If every one who wants to take part states their time zone we can work out the best time to do it?
And thoughts on what we could focus on? subject, a time in the future?

Last edited by chelmostef; 09-21-2008 at 07:27 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote