Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > Sharing Resources

Notices

Old 03-11-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alien interview

Here is a link to a free pdf of the book Alien Interview.
Based On Personal Notes and Interview Transcriptions Provided by :
Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy
Editing and Supplemental Footnotes by:
Lawrence R. Spencer
( Author of "The Oz Factors" )

I have not read it, but looks like an interesting read.

What are your thoughts?

http://exopoliticshongkong.com/uploa..._Interview.pdf
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien interview

Here's the disclaimer from the pdf.

Disclaimer
As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #3
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olgraybear View Post
Here's the disclaimer from the pdf.

Disclaimer
As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.
What is true for you, is true for you.

Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Every one of the Novels wrote by Taylor Caldwell states the same thing.

However her words are called historical and I learned so much about the way things were and how things have not changed in the 2000 years since..

Great Lion of God, Glory and the lighting.. I could type for 20 mintues of the span of titles. Many of them on the New York Best Sellers list for months at a time. FOR GOOD reason.

Much truth lies in fiction.

http://www.reocities.com/hepvet/PanamaTOC.html

I gave you all that link. IT was fiction however as time has gone by many of the ideas expressed in that book turned out to be truth.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:14 PM   #5
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
Every one of the Novels wrote by Taylor Caldwell states the same thing.

However her words are called historical and I learned so much about the way things were and how things have not changed in the 2000 years since..

Great Lion of God, Glory and the lighting.. I could type for 20 mintues of the span of titles. Many of them on the New York Best Sellers list for months at a time. FOR GOOD reason.

Much truth lies in fiction.

http://www.reocities.com/hepvet/PanamaTOC.html

I gave you all that link. IT was fiction however as time has gone by many of the ideas expressed in that book turned out to be truth.
Thanks for posting
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:50 AM   #6
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

I believe this story is 100% correct, if I didn't feel it wasn't I would say so, but I believe it is right on the mark.

To be totally honest I have absolutely no empathy, faith, sympathy, consideration, liking; in fact loathing for our guys or earth's military personnel etc or tptb and only faith, empathy and love for our benevolent ET brothers and sisters.

I am hoping things turn around for the betterment of mankind I really do but I am sorry I won't miss this current state of affairs, there is an imbalance and if the world got destroyed tomorrow as long as it was quick so people would not suffer I would not worry much because of all the cruelty and imbalance in the world.

We need people waking up real soon, more of them.

BTW thank you for this wonderful post OP.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote