Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 03:35 AM   #1
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

Default MMS/Vitamin D-3/Collodial Silver/Onions?

Hi all,

It's great to be back! Although I don't post much, I was a long time looker and then faded away...I got an email about the forum being open again and Voila! I'm back.

I wanted to thank so many people in here about tips that I gathered on staying health...

MMS: Wow...My whole family now takes this stuff and it has help cure my daughters cold a few weeks back (only sick for 2 days).

Vitamin d-3: Who knew? We now take 4,000 IU of this stuff in a pill form (I know liquid is better, but I had already bought boxes of d3).

Onions: This was a huge help when one of my daughters couldn't stop coughing. Cut some onions, put it in boiling water for 5 minutes made her smell the steam and then poured in a glass with some honey and a few drop of lemon and the cough was gone for 6 hours!!! Just unbelievable...Thanks for that tip! I've been telling everyone I know!

Collidial Silver: I now make my own at 20 ppm and take it regularly, but then I came across an article from Advantage Pharmaceutical saying the better stuff is at 5000 ppm and it was the original formula when it was tested back in the 1940s. I dunno anymore.

Thanks all for the great tips over the years. It's great to be able to post again!
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:26 AM   #2
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MMS/Vitamin D-3/Collodial Silver/Onions?

Well I just watched Bill's interview with Gabriele Strahler today. The one about Vitamin D3.

Amazing insights!

Last edited by Majorion; 12-11-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #3
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

can you explain more on the onions? what do you do with the glass afterwards? drink it? what exactly do you mean by "pured in a glass"

also what is this silver exactly - what effects doe sit have and where to get it

in reliable good quality?

About gabriele strähler - i am from germany too and i wrote to her - and she gave me a call back! very very kind woman! i bought a stack of Vitamin D3 from her - she uses the votamin d§ from AllergyResearchGroup - just fyi

as she said she came across alot of othe rmanufacturers that dont have any good quality product
xlsander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

For the onions:

You first chop up the 1 or 2 onions in large chunks (cut 1/2, the 1/2 again, then 1/2 again), put that in a pot and add some water. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes. At this point you have two options:

1) Smell the steam. Inhale for as long as there is steam, or you can put it in a room and let the house be full of onion smell. The only problem with this is that you have to re-heat the water again after 30 minutes or so.

2) The second option is to use a strainer to remove the onions from the water, and pour the water into a glass. Add some honey to sweeten the taste and 1-3 drops of lemon or lime juice. Stir and drink it! My kid did like the taste.

I did both of these, and yes my house did smell of onions, but it was only temporary.

I also heard that if you chop an onion into a few pieces and put it in your sock when you go to bed (uncooked), it will help reduce/avoid a fever. I actually tried it and all I can say is that my kids didn't get a fever that night, but I'm not sure if they would of gotten it without the onions. Anyways, you can decide/research for yourself.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #5
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

For the silver, I'm not an expert so you should do your research on it..You drink 1/2 teaspoon a day and it kills out the virus..something like MMS. It's water with silver particles in it (you can't see them).

I got mine from http://www.invive.com/ but this was very expensive, and I bought it in case of emergency only (for if someone gets the flu). They sell a cheaper kind of 20 ppm for about $20 or so here in North America
Old 12-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: MMS/Vitamin D-3/Collodial Silver/Onions?

What I've read on this blog below is that kombucha thea helps

http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/20...-to-swine.html

I did post about Kombucha thea before it is very easy to make and very cheap.

What you need to make this is Kombucha mushroom Green thea and suger
10/14 days of fermenting.

At my place I can get Gun powder green thee for about 5 Euro/1Kg
You can make tons of this stuff and it also will detoxify your body like heavy metals etc

Last edited by mu2143; 12-11-2009 at 10:17 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:33 AM   #7
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if you saw my post, but there's a potent immune booster derived from ancient Japanese medicine called Immune Extra by Allero, made from pine cone extract. It's a patented formula that's been successful in treating many aggressive forms of cancer and hard to cure diseases because it rebuilds dysfunctional, damaged immune systems - which is at the root of every illness. With a healthy, strong immune system your body fights off all illness at it's inception so it doesn't have a chance to multiply.

In addition my instincts tell me it's very beneficial for the pine-al gland since the pineal gland is shaped like a pine cone, nature's symbolism somehow connects the two on a healing level. To learn more and buy it online go to immuneextra.com then do a google search if you want to get a better price from one of their distributors.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #8
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

I don't dare take the collodial silver. There are reported strange effects of the remedy, blue skin, fatigue etc.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:49 PM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Don't believe them, Papa Smurf is just to scare you from taking it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:02 PM   #10
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

I am now a believer in vitamin D3. I started by taking 2,000 I.U.s per day and am slowly increasing daily intake to 5-10,000 per day. I am also taking one capful of colloidal silver per day. This, in addition to multiple other vitamins and minerals that will help to build up immunity to thwart off what is being thrust at us.

I don't do this because I fear. I do this because I am not sure what my body chemistry needs.

I recently came through what I believe to have been a bout with a flu. Was it H1N1? I don't know. What I do know, is that as compared to some, this was mild. Because of this, I made the decision to increase those supplements that are known to help protect.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #11
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

I have not done much research in collodial silver, but seriously how did these people turn blue then? It's very strange. I heard Kerry, Bill and the German heilpraktiker recommend it, I am still hesitating about this one.

In the early 1990's they reduced levels of vitamin A in Norwegian cod-liver oil. There was very good data on women religiously taking codliver oil for decades and they found that those who had taken most codliver oil had less calcium in their bones than those who had not. This was exactly the opposite of what they expected. Now they have discovered that the very high doses of the fat soluble form of vitamin A in codliver oil messed up calcium uptake in the body. Codliver oil is still very much recommended for people in Northern Europe, but only because of the reduction in vitamin A.

Provitamin A, like natural carotinoids from plants are different, and doesn't add to calcium loss in the bone structure.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #12
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I think the aspect of keeping a positive feel and not being convinced you're sick is the best and most powerful anti-dis-ease agent.

All Vitamins are good for you, in varying levels of course, depending on which Vitamin you lack most from your regular nutrition.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #13
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Don't believe them, Papa Smurf is just to scare you from taking it
Ditto, collodial silver is all safe!
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:48 AM   #14
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: MMS/Vitamin D-3/Collodial Silver/Onions?

Years ago I bought a collodial silver generator. It only costs $40 or so andit lasts a lifetime. It has two pure silver wires connected to a 9 volt battery. You then put the wires in a glass or jar of distilled water. I use a quart Mason jar. The bottom of my generator fits perfectly into it. Do not use tap water as this will end up with a lot of gunk around the wires. Even spring/drinking water has minerals which end up on your wires. it is good to drink spring water, just don't use it to make collodial silver water. Leave the wires in the water overnight. You cannot hurt yourself by an overdose. The way the silver water works is it reflects astral light into the cells around it. If the cells are germs or viruses it kills them. If the cells are normal and healthy, it will not bother them. I use the water all day. I pour some into my tea, my drinking water, my oats in the morning.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote