Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Default The real reason NASA bombed the Moon

Why nasa bombed the moon
The Real reason NASA tried to Blow Up the Moon.

There is a human base inside the moon. They have been battling the Orion factions who have had control of the surface of the moon and earth for thousands of years. The humans won and took the human base away from the Powers that Be. But the Reptilians did not like it. So they sent the rocket to the moon with the nuclear warhead to the hole in the moon which is the entrance to the friendly human base. If it had exploded as planned it would have completely destroyed the human base. But the Galactic Federation defused/disarmed the rocket. So when it hit, it was a dud. As everyone saw on television. Personally, when I saw it I thought, maybe this is a good thing. All those people who knew the rocket bomb would harm the moon were correct.

More Good News.
When the good humans took over they destroyed the machine which Orion forces were going to use to kill millions of people on earth. That machine was why the Galactic
Federation did NOT have its predicted FIRST CONTACT in October of 2008. They could also have overcome the Galactic Federation’s Forces.

This information is from http://cosmicawareness.org the November 2009 Issue
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The real reason NASA bombed the Moon

hmmm no comment on cosmicawareness.org..... but here's a pic of the impact!

2009 October 10
LCROSS Centaur Impact Flash
Credit: NASA, LCROSS Mission Team

Last edited by Dantheman62; 11-06-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The real reason NASA bombed the Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Why nasa bombed the moon
The Real reason NASA tried to Blow Up the Moon.

There is a human base inside the moon. They have been battling the Orion factions who have had control of the surface of the moon and earth for thousands of years. The humans won and took the human base away from the Powers that Be.
Hi Voltron, as strange as this reason may seems, I think, up to now, is more credible and justified than their official one! Looking after Water Until I hear other, better documented, I'll stick to this one, thanks!

Last edited by artvision; 11-06-2009 at 11:57 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote