Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #26
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers

I have seen entities which certainly were transparent......and that moved and felt similar to those depicted in Predator movie...but I could not tell you that they were draconians...I usually call them entities.
I saw them under the effects of Ayahuasca. One of them, the tallest I have ever seen, I would swear that he looks like Predator but it is just a guess, it is just a feeling! Because he is transparent, obviously...

But sometimes from nowhere he appears, he likes to come from behind....and likes to stay by my left side....he is never by my right side...

He is tall, very tall and feels heavy... He sometimes enjoys giving me a little bit of pain...he likes my kidneys.. I am not scared of him but he likes when I suffer physically.

What I am trying to say is that I cannot confirm that he is a draconian...I did not ask him.

For me they are just entities...

Most of the entities I see in normal state of mind...seem quite transparent....you know they are there but you do not SEE them very well....I do not know if I am explaining myself properly...
Old 10-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #27
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Reptiles are real they are not a figment of the imagination or mind control i encountered two of these entities but i will not re write my experiences that was put here over a year ago now and my one was a predator type being.
I also had a mark on my arm to prove it. So anyone who says they do not exist needs a wake up call.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #28
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Ughhh... See what I mean???... Can't we all just get along ... Ooops... a few people responded before I got this original message out... Nothing against you whatsoever... I appreciate your experiences on this matter Jacqui D and Goddess of Purple Light... Thanks for coming forward!

Last edited by Angel in Disguise; 10-13-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:56 PM   #29
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

okay goddess just posted this and i see you mention predator synchronisity!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT View Post
I have seen entities which certainly were transparent......and that moved and felt similar to those depicted in Predator movie...but I could not tell you that they were draconians...I usually call them entities.
I saw them under the effects of Ayahuasca. One of them, the tallest I have ever seen, I would swear that he looks like Predator but it is just a guess, it is just a feeling! Because he is transparent, obviously...

But sometimes from nowhere he appears, he likes to come from behind....and likes to stay by my left side....he is never by my right side...

He is tall, very tall and feels heavy... He sometimes enjoys giving me a little bit of pain...he likes my kidneys.. I am not scared of him but he likes when I suffer physically.

What I am trying to say is that I cannot confirm that he is a draconian...I did not ask him.

For me they are just entities...

Most of the entities I see in normal state of mind...seem quite transparent....you know they are there but you do not SEE them very well....I do not know if I am explaining myself properly...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #30
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Try all you want to convince someone that their experience was not real. If you have not had experiences, then you do not hold the criteria to participate in this thread and it is unkind to joke about it.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:06 PM   #31
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Of course Jacqui: he FEELS like predator...what else can I say....
It is the truth...even the way he moves...he is extremely heavy but can jump with no difficulty...
....so yeah you are right!!!

did you have any interaction with them...?. Can you explain what happened to you? If you do not mind of course.
Thanks.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:07 PM   #32
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I have read it all, from voice to skull technologies and also Matthew Delooze's "take" that his experience w/abduction by reps complete w/tortuous experience was implanted in his mind, because, as is his take, some of us are harder 'nuts to crack' in the mind control realm, thus technologies are used to convince us. I'm aware of all such "takes"... and, especially in Matthew's view, I had to give it to him, his view is a novel one... how clever can clever be?

Still, I await Lionhawks offerings of methods of protection from such invasions. Whether rep contact is real or fabricated, they are STILL first hand experiences by those that perceived them, complete w/physical 3D senses receptions, the whole niners.

This thread was started w/an appeal ONLY to those that have first hand experiences to post here... I'm asking Lionhawk for his/ner information of viable protection techniques or whatever he/she has to offer, as it the purpose of Lionhawk stated in the other thread of 'counter intel'... assistance, help, protection.

It's obvious that people will not post their personal experiences here... so may we get solution oriented?
Do you have knowledge or understanding of how energetic shielding works? That is the best way to keep them out of your mind. There are many ways to construct these shields and whatever works is best for that person.

The Reps want to scare you. They feed off of that energy. They also revel in lust energy. Hence so much of our entertainment using terror and lust to evoke that energy in movies and such. I was attacked one time in the physical having been brought out of sleep to fully awake. As I struggled to stop this attack, and before I could open my eyes, a voice which I recognized as a soul protector / guide told me to not open my eyes. Once the attack was dealt with I realized that I was not physically capable of defeating this being and that to open my eyes would have possibly caused my death.

As it was, I dealt with it energetically and it was removed. It tried one other time, but since I had already defeated it once with some aid, it was not at all successful and in fact only made me stronger. I have not been attacked like this again. I have been physically attacked 3 times in my life, and each time I overcame them. They don't attack me now.

I think they are very capable of getting into your mind and work in the spirit realm. They can manifest physically, but often do not. Shielding is the best way I know to protect yourself. They also hate high vibrational energy, and it is a weapon against them.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 10-13-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #33
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

It was two of them a full on attack i thank my self lucky to be alive i think i have some good beings looking after me.
This thing was around 8/9ft tall huge.
it was in combat gear an elite soldier and had been looking for me for many years he told me telepathically.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #34
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Feeling invisible even when there are people who acknowledge the same is a trauma in itself...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #35
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I did not see combat gear, I was not spoken too telepathecly as far as i am aware. I know it was taller then my doors, fast as hell and made me want to quiver in a corner. I fear no man and nothing that I understand, this i feared with all my heart and soul.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #36
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I have had experiences as well... I was merely mentioning that I have considered 'mind control' as a viable explanation for these having happened... not that I know this, just that I've read it, another option.

My experiences were in and around the sleep state, not lucid dreams, but like Robert Monroe wrote about, oobe's and also hynogogic states... a reptilian was attached to my right arm, I saw the scaley flesh and claws, attached to me like superglue, could not shake it... I've been molested, quite real, but/but as Swerdlow writes about it, these are mostly astral entities.

I would like to know from those that have seen reptilians in total waking life... my experiences were always in or around the sleep state, some of which were quite terrifying... and, I do think that astral (live/awake in another realm) is a valid experience.

Swerdlow has told me personally that alot of the sacrificial and tortuous events DO in fact happen astrally, is why I ask for solid, awake, first hand experiences.

thank you
Old 10-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #37
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have had experiences as well... I was merely mentioning that I have considered 'mind control' as a viable explanation for these having happened... not that I know this, just that I've read it, another option.

My experiences were in and around the sleep state, not lucid dreams, but like Robert Monroe wrote about, oobe's and also hynogogic states... a reptilian was attached to my right arm, I saw the scaley flesh and claws, attached to me like superglue, could not shake it... I've been molested, quite real, but/but as Swerdlow writes about it, these are mostly astral entities.

I would like to know from those that have seen reptilians in total waking life... my experiences were always in or around the sleep state, some of which were quite terrifying... and, I do think that astral (live/awake in another realm) is a valid experience.

Swerdlow has told me personally that alot of the sacrificial and tortuous events DO in fact happen astrally, is why I ask for solid, awake, first hand experiences.

thank you

I was fully awake and under no 'influences'... Although I do have recuuring episodes of sleep paralysis where I receive messages and know that I am in a different realm at the time so try to extend the sleep paralysis as to receive more messages that are too quickly forgotten once I actually awaken... Does that make sense?

Last edited by Angel in Disguise; 10-13-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #38
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I have only seem one on an ayahausca experience and a did see a black *devil* like being when I was a child. I wet my pants and I was with a friend.

I have a question......does anyone think it *coincidence* that some Nordic species are also that height and there have been reports where people were tricked - a gorgeous Nordic looking male penetrating an earth female only to turn reptilian?

In my aya experience the reptoid entered my being via my mouth and I had what people would call a kundalini experience. It was sexual in nature- a bit scary but thrilling at the same time.

Edited to add- the black *devil* I saw as a child did take place in what people would call an Illuminati setting/place of origin/Illuminati owned facility. We were in an elevator ( we had free run of this place) and were exploring.
The elevator had double doors so one could get out out at *service* levels.
The elevator stopped at 13th floor which this building did not have as a *regular* side and when it stopped the other door opened. We stayed in the elevator when it opened (meaning we did not leave- as we wouldn't have after what we saw) we pressed so hard for it to close. We were crying and I wet my pants. We didn't tell anyone (grown ups). That *thing* was the scariest thing I have ever seen.

Last edited by eleni; 10-13-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #39
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

These beings are truly frightening the sheer size alone.
they can smell you no hiding from them.
I went into detail about this attack as i said a year ago on this site i guess if you look deep the info will still be there even posted the mark i had left on my arm.
i have dealt with now had excellent help from someone who explained what happened.
it was a frightening thing to go through so those who do not believe i want to say for myself this happened i have the memory of it i was not mind controlled i was fully awake. and the mark alone gave credence to my story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I did not see combat gear, I was not spoken too telepathecly as far as i am aware. I know it was taller then my doors, fast as hell and made me want to quiver in a corner. I fear no man and nothing that I understand, this i feared with all my heart and soul.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #40
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Lucid dreams were not my experience, i was wide awake, i dont do drugs of any kind so cannot blame them, it was real and the most horrific experience of my life.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #41
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
It was two of them a full on attack i thank my self lucky to be alive i think i have some good beings looking after me.
This thing was around 8/9ft tall huge.
it was in combat gear an elite soldier and had been looking for me for many years he told me telepathically.
Thank you Jacqui: but ...did you see them PHYSICALLY???? solid solid in front of you...or they were NON-PHYSICAL?....did they hurt you physically...??????

I am really sorry if I am asking too many questions....Please let me know if I am just asking too much...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #42
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
What doctrine are you speaking of in regard to Lionhawk? I have not heard him once speak about being hopeless or in fear. He has simply said not to sit back and say we have already won, and thus do nothing.
Please quote what Lionhawk has said and where.

You already have a thread sharing your theory of mind control. Why hijack this thread and try to steer it in a direction which basically says those who have had experiences with Reps are deluded by some mind control agenda?

Unified I'm not high jacking anything I'm allowed to post when and where I want. I tell know one what to believe I merely share my opinions. Put me on ignore if it bothers you.

Just read lionhawks posts in the thread I started about reptiles and if you can't feel the fear in the posts then good for you. And also complain to him/her for hijacking it, although I don't agree that is the case.

Quote:
Try all you want to convince someone that their experience was not real. If you have not had experiences, then you do not hold the criteria to participate in this thread and it is unkind to joke about it.
Who is trying to convince people their experience is not real? I read through the posts, I must have missed it.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #43
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Unified Serenity for this: "I was attacked one time in the physical having been brought out of sleep to fully awake. As I struggled to stop this attack, and before I could open my eyes, a voice which I recognized as a soul protector / guide told me to not open my eyes."

Exactly! Happened to me too that way... and invoking the highest level of inner power/guardians, it took flight! It was definitely weighted presence, held me down, powerfully, pain in both armpits...
And, I lost 2 hrs of time refusing to go to sleep again.. the clock measured 2 hrs previous time from the last check, that sort of thing...the most horrendous storm passed over the house and my mother & brother awakened to find me asleep on the living room floor (this was yrs ago, I was 23) and I didn't hear the terrible explosions of bowling ball thunder that woke them.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #44
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Mudra it may not have been your intent but it was very effective in sprinkeling "fairy dust" to put those back to sleep with imaginary dragons.

There are some who would love to bring their truth to the table...but now the imgage of Disney gives it discredit.
Brook it oviously did'nt .I noticed Lionhawk's thread a couple of days ago.It was left dormant. The fairy dust made it alive .
If I happened to look at the sun while another in the back woods got eaten by a snake would that make me less truthfull?
And if I would happen to be the one who got eaten by that snake would I carry more truth than the one who would happen to look the sun ?
I welcome all truth in my heart knowing that what I am looking at without are ripples on the ocean of my mind.
So I am gratefull for your remarks for they also are an expression of the truth.

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #45
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes they were physical, they were solid, i could smell them also.
They were black/green in colour the elite one wore an helmet type on it's head so did not see it's face but it did have the dredlock hair but it is not hair it is their skin more like leathery when they move the head the dredlocks moved so they are loose. They are very quick heavy in foot.
they speak with a low tone very deep in sound.
he wore an armour type breast plate, he was an elite soldier the other one was a shapeshifter when the attack was over i was left in the hands of the other one basically your turn!!!
The second one was undercover he was there to rescue me, he marked my arm with a branding, i have been told it was a lasar mark but the mark was of the earth sign, at one with the galactic consciouness, since this encounter i have had no further abductions or predator attacks i have been told it was a "no touch" sign.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:39 PM   #46
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Actually angel I do exactly the same thing you do.. and like you I will often see a chemtrail overhead which I can't help but get upset over.

I just hold strongly to the belief that we are moving into a much better time. We can't fix the system because it is corrupt at the core, so crashing it is the only way, and that is what is happening now.
I have meditated on the whole subject as detached as possible for many hours to come to that decision. There is no polarity, there is only love. We created the hate and fear, and when I say we I include all living beings in existence, but its just an illusion.. the fear. A real illusion, but still an illusion.. and an experience I could do without personally.

That's my take in a nutshell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Phtha... No offense taken whatsoever. I know that there is an abundance of love and beauty but at this point I rarely see it unless alone enjoying the beautiful sounds of nature... Until of course I spot a chemtrail in the sky which always seems to bring me back to this reality that I cannot stand... How do you do it?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:41 PM   #47
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Brook it oviously did'nt .I noticed Lionhawk's thread a couple of days ago.It was left dormant. The fairy dust made it alive .
If I happened to look at the sun while another in the back woods got eaten by a snake would that make me less truthfull?
And if I would happen to be the one who got eaten by that snake would I carry more truth than the one who would happen to look the sun ?
I welcome all truth in my heart knowing that what I am looking at without are ripples on the ocean of my mind.
So I am gratefull for your remarks for they also are an expression of the truth.

Love Always
mudra
You opened the gate and they're marching on through with their stories.
Maybe the host just needed a hostess to light the candles and get things rolling.

Love Always,
Bushycat
Old 10-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #48
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

For those who have seen reptilians, were they as evil as David Icke likes to portray them or were they like any other form of space brother/sister?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #49
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha wrote:.. "I was talking about this doctrine of hoplessness and fear that lionhawk and many others seems to believe without question. Anything that leaves a taste of fear in my mouth I doubt..." and ..."I'm allowed to post when and where I want."

perhaps you are allowed but you don't hold the criteria to take the invite that the thread specifically stated, so you are not bieng respectful of this new thread.

you wrote: "if you can't feel the fear in the posts then good for you"

ok, so you feel fear. Fear is not doctrine... lol.. give me a break.... fear is a hardwired emotion to indicate alarm... you are getting it 2nd hand, imagine how you'd chit your pants were it firsthand. Why are you hanging around for more ?

Apoligies, but I'm human and get annoyed at times.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #50
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Actually angel I do exactly the same thing you do.. and like you I will often see a chemtrail overhead which I can't help but get upset over.

I just hold strongly to the belief that we are moving into a much better time. We can't fix the system because it is corrupt at the core, so crashing it is the only way, and that is what is happening now.
I have meditated on the whole subject as detached as possible for many hours to come to that decision. There is no polarity, there is only love. We created the hate and fear, and when I say we I include all living beings in existence, but its just an illusion.. the fear. A real illusion, but still an illusion.. and an experience I could do without personally.

That's my take in a nutshell.
I hold very strongly to that belief as well... Been telling my mom something HUGE is going to happen in my lifetime since I was 6yrs old... I think it is happening now. I feel it! I have always believed there should only be love but it is very contrary to what I see now... Love will prevail however... no matter how far away it seems
Closed Thread