Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Default 911 Commissioner wistleblows ... sort of

911 Commissioner Bob Kerrey claims 911 was a 30 year conspiracy.

Report and video.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread542071/pg1
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:24 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 911 Commissioner wistleblows ... sort of

mkspllmn - nice I wonder if he means a 30 year old conspiracy from 2001, or from 2010. I'd have thought it goes back further, actually. Maybe he's talking about 1971 (Vietnam), 1981 (Star Wars), ... and everything in between ... ! Nixon and his goods friend Henry K., GHWB (UN Ambassador '71)....?

My faves:

- "We were a temporary commission. We were created by statute. The Republicans refused to extend it. We had a life of, I don't know, about 14-15 months, that's it... on the 24th of July, we went out of business."
- "In fact, we explicitly identified things where additional effort needs to be made... we should never be seen as answering all the questions."
- "I do support a permanent commission to examine, not just that, but other things in this area."
- "The problem, it's a 30 year old conspiracy."

Great questions from the crowd, really incisive re criminal investigation (lack), Pentagon fudging (agreed), Building 7 (not in report at all), cover up of act of war (art3, s3 of Constitution - treason).

Thanks for posting this.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:41 AM   #3
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

911 Commissioner wistleblows ... sort of

lol...I heard about this a while ago, "sort of" whistleblows is just about right from what I gather.

Fact is, nobody needs an authority to state the obvious, 9/11 was a false flag, how anyone can't see that I don't know.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:51 AM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Caspar Weinberger!!

Caspar Willard "Cap" Weinberger (August 18, 1917 – March 28, 2006), was an American politician, vice president and general counsel of Bechtel Corporation, and Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan from January 21, 1981, until November 23, 1987, making him the third longest-serving defense secretary to date, after Robert McNamara and Donald Rumsfeld. He is also known for his role in the Strategic Defense Initiative and the Iran-Contra Affair.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

What makes me sad:
Almost everyone knows that now.
If they're housewifes, steelworkers, pilots, engineers, academics, militaries...
But still nothing changes.
Still TPTB and the MSM are able to stifle the truth.
Truthers are now in one line with, birthers and people who think the earth is flat. The main stream is to laugh about people who think that there was a conspiracy - giggle tv.
I fear the same will happen as happened to the JFK conspiracy.
Everyone will know that there's something foul, but still the lie will prevail, even after decades.

And the responsible criminals will die peacefully in their sleep.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Still TPTB and the MSM are able to stifle the truth.
Truthers are now in one line with, birthers and people who think the earth is flat.
They keep pardoning each other

GHWB - pardons Defense Secretary Caspar W. Weinberger and the others*
Ford - pardons Nixon etc

It's like a mobius strip.

*"But in a single stroke, Mr. Bush swept away one conviction, three guilty pleas and two pending cases, virtually decapitating what was left of Mr. Walsh's effort, which began in 1986."
http://www.nytimes.com/books/97/06/2...an-pardon.html
Old 02-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #7
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, there's probably a very nice trail with the pardons alone. Just to see who everyone is working with like Monsanto.

WIKI: President Bill Clinton was widely criticized for some of his pardons and other acts of executive clemency.[1] Collectively, the controversy surrounding these actions has sometimes been called Pardongate in the press.[2] Federal prosecutor Mary Jo White was appointed to investigate the pardons. She was later replaced by James Comey, who found no grounds to indict Clinton.

On August 11, 1999, Clinton commuted the sentences of 16 members of FALN, a violent Puerto Rican nationalist group that set off 120 bombs in the United States, mostly in New York City and Chicago. There were convictions for conspiracy to commit robbery, bomb-making, and sedition, as well as firearms and explosives violations.

Here's the big ***** pile...

Clinton offered clemency, on condition that the prisoners renounce violence, at the appeal of 10 Nobel Peace Prize laureates, former President Jimmy Carter, the cardinal of New York, and the archbishop of Puerto Rico. The commutation was opposed by U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI, and the Federal Bureau of Prisons and criticized by many including former victims of FALN terrorist activities, the Fraternal Order of Police,[5] members of Congress. Hillary Clinton, then campaigning for her first term in the Senate, initially supported the commutation,[6] but later withdrew her support.[7]

The magicians: Edgar and Vonna Jo Gregory pardons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cl...ns_controversy

Lots of gittn their guys and gals out. It's peddled as mercy.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

I just thought it was interesting to note that they all know what the truth is. They don't even mind telling us that it was an inside job. They just wont tell us on the mainstream news. And they certainly are NOT going to have anything to do with real justice. They say away from truth and justice like the plague.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote