Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:04 AM   #1
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama's 2-Hour Disclosure, Nov 27th

I think this deserves to be closely looked at: Has anyone been following this, seriously? I mean, Pete Peterson and David Wilcock, among others have given us this time frame and told us there is booked TV air time on it.

As time goes on, for some reason...I just don't see disclosure of this magnitude happening in a couple days. Maybe even this year, now we are going to hear possibly the first half of 2010? I dont like shaky predictions, actually they're not predictions, they're more like insider information on scheduled events; if it's scheduled to happen or post-poned, I think the whistleblowers should know why and when. Also, what assures us that it will not be disinformation? Let's say hypothetically that on November 27th something significant is revealed regarding UFO's. What makes us think that the reality of what is going out there will be said by Obama and his camp? Government and Political bodies don't like to give away secrets. They will feed you with half truths to get a reaction out of the person who is watching (tell people what to believe and they will react). As to the actual disclosure itself, I hope it does happen regardless and even the PTB realize the only way to progress forward is unity in a positive light. Some talked about revealing an actual humanoid alien during the disclosure, which I feel is far-fetched.

Last edited by Gackt; 11-26-2009 at 01:08 AM.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Obama's 2-Hour Disclosure, Nov 27th

27/11/2009=

11.11 or 22
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:56 AM   #3
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for doing that numerology

Last edited by Karen; 11-26-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:35 AM   #4
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

On Dec. 02- Tru Tv channel begins a new series featuring Jesse Ventura,
the former Govonor of Michigan titled Conspriracy Theory.
He claims to reveal what the government is concealinng that he has witnessed.

www.trutv.com
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:57 AM   #5
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Ex guv of Minnesota you mean. That was a fun 4 years, my joke that election was only people who think
pro-wrestling was real would vote for him. It was nice to get a check from the state those years but in
the end he only emptied the state coffers of money it wished it had again just a few years later.
I did like him (and still do) for his social libertarian views on drugs and prostitution and
am curious to watch his tv show, i just hope it's better than his short lived msnbc show (anyone remember that?).
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 03:58 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Ex guv of Minnesota you mean. That was a fun 4 years, my joke that election was only people who think
pro-wrestling was real would vote for him. It was nice to get a check from the state those years but in
the end he only emptied the state coffers of money it wished it had again just a few years later.
I did like him (and still do) for his social libertarian views on drugs and prostitution and
am curious to watch his tv show, i just hope it's better than his short lived msnbc show (anyone remember that?).
It's funny because I like him too and I grew up watching pro wrestling. I loved it when he was governor but because I don't live in Minn, I had no idea how bad he left that state when he finished up in office.

I think he seems like he'd be willing to expose things that others wouldn't think of doing. He probably wouldn't be a whistleblower in the PA/PC sense but kind of like a bridge to help the mainstream folks connect the dots.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 04:09 AM   #7
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Jesse Ventura should never be trusted for anything other than leg drops (or whatever wrestling moves he used to do).

"I have No time to bleed!"

Last edited by Gackt; 11-26-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #8
Dogma
Avalon Senior Member

I am still blown away that Wilcock, Peterson, PC and others were going out on SUCH a limb with this Nov 27 date. They HAD to of known that predicting exact dates is certain death(?!)

It was quite interesting what Pickering said; essentially, that Disclosure will only come if/when contact is emminent.
Dogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Look for something to come out between now and the summer of 2010 and to use the words a a soon to come guest from Mel or manticore as he is known here show Vetaris for reasons that will become all too apparent
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Jesse Ventura does know alot.........I heard many interviews and am very much aware of what knowledge he has.

I live in Mn and didnt fully understand Jesse.

His first show will be on JFK's assassination. He will not bring up ET's as he says he never got into that and why should he when others are shut down.

Jesses will be discussing how the big corporations run this world and communisim and NWO

I do believe the ETs are all around us and I have heard more people bring up stories of strange things. Lots of sightings going on and you can view them on you tube

Something is going on behind the scenes.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:19 PM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=Northern Boy;191837]Look for something to come out between now and the summer of 2010 and to use the words a a soon to come guest from Mel or manticore as he is known here show Vertatis for reasons that will become all too apparent.

NB: can you please clarify text in red?

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 11-27-2009 at 04:23 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #12
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
I am still blown away that Wilcock, Peterson, PC and others were going out on SUCH a limb with this Nov 27 date. They HAD to of known that predicting exact dates is certain death(?!)

It was quite interesting what Pickering said; essentially, that Disclosure will only come if/when contact is imminent.
Wilcock gave a precise day and time for the event. A scheduled two hours of air time. The only thing he can say now to save face if it doesn't happen is it will be pushed back to next year. But yeah, claiming or predicting something to be true that isn't just makes the person more suspect. I mean, you have to be getting the info from a source: whether its a dream, premonition, insider info, channeled, tech/projects or otherwise..
Old 11-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

and poor Blossom Goodchild didn't teach them anything....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #14
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Jesse Ventura should never be trusted for anything other than leg drops (or whatever wrestling moves he used to do).

I am almost scared to ask this question, but I just gotta know. Why in the world would you say that?
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:28 PM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Good old Blossom

Looks like another date to cross off the calendar, maybe one day someone will predict a date and something will actually happen on it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #16
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi burgundia,

Oh really burgundia, you are so cynical. I don't know where you got it from.

Well at least they had their two minutes of insanity.

I feel sorry for these people that have to suggest these things just to get their faces out there. I'm sure that the people giving these people space must know they're unstable.... don't they?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #17
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
I am almost scared to ask this question, but I just gotta know. Why in the world would you say that?
He used to pro-wrestle and wrote this book (the title was a line he said in the movie Predator):

TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #18
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I think you just saw the tip of the iceberg re what is going on behind the scenes.

Let's cut through all the local politics for a sec and what I am seeing in my research. (see my thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17233&highlight=Nannies
)

Okay, it's a lot to read and it can be shortened down to a heirarchal structure of local lords (Illuminati), pods of greys promised a lush paradise on earth, a Reptilian fearing them on, then a planetary Satrap (more than one?), and the Annunaki in their higher tech facilities.

If you fall into one of the pods of the Greys (abductions, between lives implanting) you can at this time only get their programming removed through the help of an experienced practitioner. There are some exceptional people who escape the incident unscathed, but you can bet you were probably not one of them if you got selected in the first place. If you think you went someplace and the beings were all nice and loving and for the earth and everything turn your BS detector on full range and look for the technology that vibrationally manufactures and turns on these sentiments and emotions in humans. Sometimes it looks like a long slender silver pen.

They massively use 3d holograms to make you think you are in your type of "heaven".

The GREAT news is that reading about this here and wondering if you got chosen and finding someone who can help you go and take a really close look (especially for anything that might be "hidden") is very possible in this internet/info age. Let's put it this way, if I can do it, why not others? I'm just a housewife in Toronto :-) But we are all potentially dangerous to them, just as we are all very special to each other.

The reason I strongly recommend the help of an experienced practitioner is because it is standard policy for them to give one layers upon layers of "forgetter" commands that must be processed off before the whole picture starts to open up.

I agree, the truth is sometimes so hard to confront -- are there no guys in white hats? I haven't seen them yet, except as fakers. Perhaps like you and me being good guys in white hats, they are too involved in their own local bad guys to care about a planet that is hardly ever featured in their newsreels. So....the saviours of this planet is you and me, babe!

We can do it, I now know how it can be done. Oh, the Annunaki, by their attacks are showing me that we are making a dent: I had to sideline myself this week to clear off some prior contracts and agreements, etc. and take a cool look at their highly sophisticated programming and implanting techniques and technologies. Oh, well, it's part of the trip :-)

Then we'll be back to doing whatever it was that ****** them off (see the latest Tim Ferris thread about pissing people off). http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ghlight=Ferris

It is very possible there is an as yet unseen heirarchy above them that makes even the Annunaki look like local gamesters. if anyone has seen anything directly above Annunaki please let me know, thank you.

However, we only deal with these beings as they run interference with our goal to apply a spirit based approach to helping mankind on this planet. Plus I always keep up my own personal "know thyself" work along with my housewifery: everything balanced.

cheers,
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Jesse Ventura does know alot.........I heard many interviews and am very much aware of what knowledge he has.

I live in Mn and didnt fully understand Jesse.

His first show will be on JFK's assassination. He will not bring up ET's as he says he never got into that and why should he when others are shut down.

Jesses will be discussing how the big corporations run this world and communisim and NWO

I do believe the ETs are all around us and I have heard more people bring up stories of strange things. Lots of sightings going on and you can view them on you tube

Something is going on behind the scenes.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:42 AM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Tomorrow absolutely no form of disclosure will take place.

And Obama will never go on TV for disclosure... that would be political suicide, he'll never do it... ever!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:45 AM   #20
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I guess we can retire this thread :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 03:15 AM   #21
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

You know, I am almost completely flabbergasted, that people on this forum wil still hold on to predicted dates of proposed coming events. Especially after havivg being told over and over again, that there WILL be No Dates, No Nukes and NO flukes. In other words, if any one proposes a date, it clearly means that they are only speculating, "they do not know" because if they did know, they will not be able to give out any dates. As of now, Nobody knows.

I received this today, and for what it is worth, you will decide.
What I can tell you is that I know the day, but not the date.

KOS Message from Camp David, MarylandPosted by admin On November - 27 - 2009

Thanksgiving Day, 2009

Gordon Brown has announced he plans on changing the Monarchy Rules in Britain’s Constitution [See article posted HERE].

He says he is doing this because the rules are from the 1700s and they are outdated.

The Truth is, St Germain, was at Buckingham Palace last Saturday, November 21st.

The Palace was put on lock down because Diana and Dodi were there with Charles and Camilla. They all four sat attentively listening to their instructions on how the change of succession would take place. He told the four of them Diana and Dodi will be taking over the Monarchy in England. Not only that, but the roles will change in many ways. Diana and Dodi will be heralding in a new form of government in England.

Similar changes will happen in other places. As the 13 families leave the stage, so to speak, their old ways of ruling the people will dissolve and new ways will take their place. These new governing bodies will be formed in the months after the Announcements. We will not be using the old systems based on control.

St. Germain went to Gordon Brown, who very soon will also be leaving the stage, and told him today he must, as the UK Leader, go to the press to Announce the Monarchy will never be the same. He is not revealing Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip are no longer alive in the Palace, and no longer participating in any daily running of the Palace. These announcements will happen at the time of disclosure. Gordon Brown is making public there will be wide spread sweeping changes in the Monarchy and they will be happening soon. Many UK citizens will be very pleased with the changes. This will be the most publicly known Monarchy change, but in several of the EU Nations, similar changes will be taking place.

Interesting news about the U.S. not being a Member of the ICC because it did not ratify the the Rome Statute. Here is the kicker. Any country who DID ratify the Rome Statute, and falls under the jurisdiction of the ICC, can make a War Crimes arrest of ANY SOLDIER OR THEIR GOVERNMENT LEADERS IN CONFLICTS ON THEIR SOIL. [See article posted HERE.] Afghanistan ratified the Rome Statute in 2003. Any Country where the United States has bases, soldiers, or is in any way located, who is a member of the ICC, may bring War Crimes charges of any foreign country participant, or their Government Leaders, all the way up to the Executive Branch. By using Universal Jurisdiction and this rule, together, there is no World Leader in any Country who has immunity from Prosecution. It is Hillary Clinton, the Secretary of State, who is responsible for keeping the United States out of the ICC. She did this to save her bacon. There are 110 Countries who are Member Nations of the ICC and 38 Countries who have signed but not ratified the Rome Statute. China, Russia, India, and the US will not dodge charges of War Crimes, just because they did not ratify. If they are on foreign soil committing War Crimes, they are under the jurisdiction of the ICC just by being in one of the 110 Countries who are Member Representatives.

When we say The Change Over is Happening Now, we mean, hold on to your hats, it is about to get very very interesting.

Today at Camp David, I met with President Obama and St Germain. There were two others at the meeting. There was a Video Conference with Ashtar and others on the Ships. We were discussing the Master Plan related to revealing Galactic Presence and explaining the arrests and changes in governments around the World. There are operations which will be choreographed together in a sequential flow. The final preparations are at hand. Regarding the meeting at Camp David, later next week: What I can say is, the reason the press sites for the meeting is misleading. They are guessing at things they have no knowledge of. There are all kinds of rumors flying out there. For the sake of the military families and their children, I would like to avoid any speculation. Just know, there is much to gain for the dark Hats if an escalation were going to take place. Continue to put out the message that We are not going to buy into False Evidence Appearing Real. The President has waited for weeks to have this meeting to discuss Afghanistan and there are very few people who know what he really will say. He is writing his own speech for that meeting. We will let the Sirian Commander tell you what he wishes to say.

The Time For Peace is now.
KOS

Last edited by brutus35; 11-28-2009 at 03:19 AM.
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:07 AM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post

Well he certainly isn't an orthodox politician.

Sometimes, the outsiders are the ones that can bring the truth. He's also an ex-Navy SEAL.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:28 AM   #23
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

cr@p!!

i missed disclosure!

any chance of re-runs tomorrow? ill make a point to be near a tv. lol

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
You know, I am almost completely flabbergasted, that people on this forum wil still hold on to predicted dates of proposed coming events. Especially after havivg being told over and over again, that there WILL be No Dates, No Nukes and NO flukes. In other words, if any one proposes a date, it clearly means that they are only speculating, "they do not know" because if they did know, they will not be able to give out any dates. As of now, Nobody knows.

I received this today, and for what it is worth, you will decide.
What I can tell you is that I know the day, but not the date.

KOS Message from Camp David, MarylandPosted by admin On November - 27 - 2009

Thanksgiving Day, 2009

Gordon Brown has announced he plans on changing the Monarchy Rules in Britain’s Constitution [See article posted HERE].

He says he is doing this because the rules are from the 1700s and they are outdated.

The Truth is, St Germain, was at Buckingham Palace last Saturday, November 21st.

The Palace was put on lock down because Diana and Dodi were there with Charles and Camilla. They all four sat attentively listening to their instructions on how the change of succession would take place. He told the four of them Diana and Dodi will be taking over the Monarchy in England. Not only that, but the roles will change in many ways. Diana and Dodi will be heralding in a new form of government in England.

Similar changes will happen in other places. As the 13 families leave the stage, so to speak, their old ways of ruling the people will dissolve and new ways will take their place. These new governing bodies will be formed in the months after the Announcements. We will not be using the old systems based on control.

St. Germain went to Gordon Brown, who very soon will also be leaving the stage, and told him today he must, as the UK Leader, go to the press to Announce the Monarchy will never be the same. He is not revealing Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip are no longer alive in the Palace, and no longer participating in any daily running of the Palace. These announcements will happen at the time of disclosure. Gordon Brown is making public there will be wide spread sweeping changes in the Monarchy and they will be happening soon. Many UK citizens will be very pleased with the changes. This will be the most publicly known Monarchy change, but in several of the EU Nations, similar changes will be taking place.

Interesting news about the U.S. not being a Member of the ICC because it did not ratify the the Rome Statute. Here is the kicker. Any country who DID ratify the Rome Statute, and falls under the jurisdiction of the ICC, can make a War Crimes arrest of ANY SOLDIER OR THEIR GOVERNMENT LEADERS IN CONFLICTS ON THEIR SOIL. [See article posted HERE.] Afghanistan ratified the Rome Statute in 2003. Any Country where the United States has bases, soldiers, or is in any way located, who is a member of the ICC, may bring War Crimes charges of any foreign country participant, or their Government Leaders, all the way up to the Executive Branch. By using Universal Jurisdiction and this rule, together, there is no World Leader in any Country who has immunity from Prosecution. It is Hillary Clinton, the Secretary of State, who is responsible for keeping the United States out of the ICC. She did this to save her bacon. There are 110 Countries who are Member Nations of the ICC and 38 Countries who have signed but not ratified the Rome Statute. China, Russia, India, and the US will not dodge charges of War Crimes, just because they did not ratify. If they are on foreign soil committing War Crimes, they are under the jurisdiction of the ICC just by being in one of the 110 Countries who are Member Representatives.

When we say The Change Over is Happening Now, we mean, hold on to your hats, it is about to get very very interesting.

Today at Camp David, I met with President Obama and St Germain. There were two others at the meeting. There was a Video Conference with Ashtar and others on the Ships. We were discussing the Master Plan related to revealing Galactic Presence and explaining the arrests and changes in governments around the World. There are operations which will be choreographed together in a sequential flow. The final preparations are at hand. Regarding the meeting at Camp David, later next week: What I can say is, the reason the press sites for the meeting is misleading. They are guessing at things they have no knowledge of. There are all kinds of rumors flying out there. For the sake of the military families and their children, I would like to avoid any speculation. Just know, there is much to gain for the dark Hats if an escalation were going to take place. Continue to put out the message that We are not going to buy into False Evidence Appearing Real. The President has waited for weeks to have this meeting to discuss Afghanistan and there are very few people who know what he really will say. He is writing his own speech for that meeting. We will let the Sirian Commander tell you what he wishes to say.

The Time For Peace is now.
KOS

Do you buy into this ? I would love to see this as an ending to all of this ****.

I do know that there has been alot of **** going on behind the scenes as to the validity of the queens rights to rule. She never had them !!!!!

Princess Di was the only sure ticket. So if somebody hid them out all these years and claimed them dead would be a great trick

Just so you know, I am not holding m breath although it would be the ending I would love to see.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:10 AM   #25
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Do you buy into this ? I would love to see this as an ending to all of this ****.

I do know that there has been alot of **** going on behind the scenes as to the validity of the queens rights to rule. She never had them !!!!!

Princess Di was the only sure ticket. So if somebody hid them out all these years and claimed them dead would be a great trick

Just so you know, I am not holding m breath although it would be the ending I would love to see.
I think if you are willing to consider ToneJaguar's data on ship and race arrivals leading up to the 27th (which I feel there is validity to), and they aren't here specifically for the proposed disclosure date (which obviously they aren't now that it has passed... unless there is another we are unaware of) then certainly you would have to wonder why so many are here to support us. Perhaps this gives some credence to the above info.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote