Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lieutenant Col. Sc. Reptilians under Brecon beacons and more!

January 19th, 2008

Lt. Colonel SC

Aliens and the Reptilian Agenda Attacking Earth

Lt. Colonel SC 01.19.08

http://theedgeam.com/interviews/Lt_C...C_01.19.08.mp3

Lt. Colonel SC will be talking about inside information regarding the alien agenda, illuminati connection, abductions and the pending attack on earth. The Lt. says the Stephenville mile long UFO is the real deal and it came from under the ocean. He is knowledgeable in many things and has first hand experience on information brought out in last weeks show with Barbara Brown. Listen to that interview as a primer to this upcoming interview. Tell your friends about both shows.

Lt. Colonel SC was in the USAF a few years then was sent to the army in Black Ops as punishment for partying too much and then was sent to South America as a Sniper. After that he was sent to to area S-4 (also known as Area 51) as a Guard ( Sniper ). He was aloud to roam all over the area in the desert and rocks and was told to kill anything that crosses into the Dead Zone (DZ). During this time he saw MANY MANY things. He was later sent to do the same thing in secret California base. The Lt. has deep contacts in all the 3 letter agencies, including HAARP, CIFA ect. He came to the Lord after hearing Benjamin Baruch on the Art Bell show. That's when his world as he knew it turned upside down, because after hearing him, he knew he was a man of GOD and what he said lined up with what he knew from being in the dark side. The Lt. Colonel had a lot of struggles after that but it was all worth it he says. He is thankful to God for sending Benjamin into his life as well as others, but Benjamin revealed to him from the show how wicked he was , as well as what he did!

DO NOT MISS THIS INTERVIEW!

(Due to security reasons, we will not use his real name)
it takes a while to download but a very interesting interview nonetheless.

http://www.theedgeam.com/guests/pastguest21.htm

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-09-2008 at 01:27 PM. Reason: direct link upload
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lieutenant Col. Sc. Reptilians under Brecon beacons and more!

I heard this one back then and it is beyond an eye opener, and this guy has seen some god awful things.

It was intense listening to him as he seemed way on edge for most of this revealing, yet shocking interview.

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:44 AM   #3
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Antaletriangle... I saved the mp3 and will listen to it tonight with a nice cup of chai.... and all the lights on! {8^o

Peace!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:18 AM   #4
Toymachines
Avalon Senior Member

Listened to half of this guys 3 hrs of audio. Some interesting stuff, but every ten minutes he went on some fundamentalist christian tirade and I had to stop listening. I would say any one of us could spin a story like his with what we know, and what he says, especially the details, doesn't corroborate with the solid witnesses like david wilcock, dan burisch, clifford stone...
Toymachines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:32 AM   #5
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymachines View Post
Some interesting stuff, but every ten minutes he went on some fundamentalist christian tirade and I had to stop listening.
Yeah that's where he lost me.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #6
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to the whole thing last night...
I'm wondering if he was a die-hard christian before he witnessed all this stuff... if not, this must have put the fear of god in him.. Maybe his faith in his god makes him feel safe. Poor guy...

I do believe that he is telling the truth about what he witnessed... But, his interpretation is way off. He said that there is only one type of 'alien' and that they are really demons living under the oceans... we all know that this is not so... Maybe his fundamentalism prevents him from acknowledging other races. Just black and white... angel or demon...IMO
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:18 AM   #7
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Listened to half of this guys 3 hrs of audio. Some interesting stuff, but every ten minutes he went on some fundamentalist christian tirade and I had to stop listening. I would say any one of us could spin a story like his with what we know, and what he says, especially the details, doesn't corroborate with the solid witnesses like david wilcock, dan burisch, clifford stone...

Yeh I completely agree, The theorie that if they do eithen exsist and can not die and if We try it basicly makes them more ****** off and want to kick our ass's more.... Yeh I'm not buying that one.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #8
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Reptlians do exist, and they are interdimentional, I believe they use technology to do this. I put in another thread about my Daughter who was terrified by one of these beings/ET, but it has been removed.
I also put a web address, if you were interested, of a drawing my Daughter drew of it. www.enochian.piczo.com I just wanted to make people aware, we are not alone. The reason I say they are interdimentional, is because, when my daughter came running into my bed room and told me what she had seen, I went down stairs but it had gone, all doors were locked as were all the windows. I then found out at a later date, the previous family had a four y/o who also saw this being and it called her to go to him, but she also run to her parents, if you look at what it looks like, you will understand why.
I don't care if people believe me or not, it does not matter to me, because I know the truth.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:26 PM   #9
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday, I have read a report of a Swede who claims to have met a Reptilian woman and to have interviewed her.

She said, that the Reptilians are the aboriginal race on this planet and mostly friendly to humans.
They live for millions of years now under the surface of the planet.
In a giant cave-system with high advanced cities.
And they only come to the surface to study humans or to enjoy the sun.
They have UFO-ships and their ships look like cigars.
And she said, that in ancient times they've shown themselves to the humans and got worshipped by the humans as their gods, but they didn't want that.

But then she went on and told him that several different Alien races are visiting our planet, mostly for resources (copper).
And that one of these races is indeed also a Reptilian race, but they (the Earth-Reptilians) aren't related to them. And she said, that these space-Reptilians are indeed bad, i.e. have no good agenda.

Now we have a problem!
Two Reptilian races?!? One good? One evil?

If they finally make contact, i.e. show themselves to the humans, how shall we differentiate them???

We are even unable to differentiate Chineses from Vietnameses!

That has to have a really bad end...

Last edited by King Lear; 09-25-2008 at 01:34 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:21 PM   #10
Norval
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Now we have a problem!
Two Reptilian races?!? One good? One evil?

If they finally make contact, i.e. show themselves to the humans, how shall we differentiate them???

We are even unable to differentiate Chineses from Vietnameses!

That has to have a really bad end...
While it may seem like good or bad ET's is based on their race, I doubt it.
Just like us, some good, and some bad. It is an individual choice, and an individuals
responsibility to be held accountable for what they have done.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:36 PM   #11
arcora
Banned

Quote:
...what he says, especially the details, doesn't corroborate with the solid witnesses like david wilcock, dan burisch, clifford stone...
How does one discern who is solid and who isn't? All of their stories are different.

One thing about this Lt. Col SC - he doesn't appear to seek any limelight. He has no website, states he won't write a book and appears to have no agenda besides telling others what he has seen and how it has affected him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post
... we all know that this is not so...
Please do not speak to what I know. The only thing I know is that I don't know.

I always wonder what someone's agenda is when they say "we all know...".
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote