Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 04:27 AM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default The heads of the banks, Roman Catholics, NOT Jews, they are frontmen only.

Hi all! I found a great article who help to demythologize the false idea that the jews are behind the banks (or controls the world or are evil, or whatever) That's:

Of the nine banks to receive monies from the US Congress via the Federal Reserve Bank, only one is headed by a Jew, Lloyd Blankfein, Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs, which entity is controlled by the Knights of Malta, including Geoffrey T. Boisi.

The White Gentiles running the other eight American banks for the papacy are:

1. John J. Mack, Chairman and CEO of Morgan Stanley.

2. John Thain, now with Bank of America and former CEO of Merrill Lynch, known as the "Catholic" investment house of Wall Street. Merrill Lynch was bought by Bank of America but is still to receive monies from the Fed.

3. Kenneth D. Lewis, Chairman and CEO of Bank of America, founded by the Jesuits in San Franciso, later purchased Merrill Lynch.

4. Sir Wilhelm Bishoff, CEO of Citigroup built by the Jew, Sandford I. Weill. Bishoff holds both German and British citizenship.

5. John Stumf, CEO of Wells Fargo which recently purchased Wachovia. Robert Steel was the CEO of Wachovia. Dick Kovanivich is the Chairman of Wells Fargo, which bank, like Bank of America, is domiciled in the Jesuit-ruled city of San Francisco.

6. James Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan/Chase, which bank was once Chemical Bank at which Knight of Malta J. Peter Grace did his banking with his company, W. R. Grace & Co. JP Morgan Chase purchased Washington Mutual Savings Bank for 1.9 Billion USD after Kerriy Killinger stepped down as CEO and was replaced by a Jew, Alan Fishman, who then was the notable head of the bank when it was brought into bankrupcy. Fishman received $19 Billion for three weeks work at the bank before its collapse---for the benefit of JP Morgan/Chase.

7. Robert P. Kelly, CEO of Bank of New York Mellon, trained by Jesuits at St. Mary's University at Halifax, Nova Scotia.

8. Ronald Logue, CEO/Chariman of State Street Corp., trained by Jesuits at Boston College and is on the Federal Reserve Board of Directors for the Fed Bank of Boston.

All these men directing these eight banks are White Roman Catholics.

The other notorious Jew involved in the collapse was Richard Fuld, CEO of Lehman Brothers (known as the Jewish house on Wall Street). Fuld is a CFR member and a member of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York City. Fuld betrayed his own Jewish people with Lehman as well as the Jews in general to be blamed for this financial debacle.

Cheers, , expose the top of the pyramid!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-23-2008 at 04:37 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:14 AM   #2
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The heads of the banks, Roman Catholics, NOT Jews, they are frontmen only.

Expose the top well creating religious holy wars and blame games, no religion is behind this because it is the men who are doing it but yes i know of this and avoid saying it is the catholics.

Painting a broad picture with a small brush leaves us at the mercy of creating unneeded hatred and yet another clash between religious moral.

I agree with you 100% but i think you should be more aware of who you blame and if you do blame, blame the people not the organization.

Humans do the deeds not the religion.

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 10-23-2008 at 06:18 AM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:35 AM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The heads of the banks, Roman Catholics, NOT Jews, they are frontmen only.

Hahaha of course, haha you are right, haha.

How I can change the title?

Really the catholics don't know in what organization they are.

In fact that's the basics of all secret societies (2 different doctrines) and it's the basics for a lot of other organizations.

Look at this: http://video.google.es/videosearch?q...cieties&emb=0#

Really clarifying lecture.

PD: I have to add that I think the 99.95% of catholics are really good persons, that have nothing to do with the "initiate" doctrine, in fact if you want to be a priest you don't know what happens in the higher levels, like almost any other organization like this.

The catholic institution has been trought the occidental human history a great place to gather to the good persons, because a spiritual interested person the first thing who does to debelop that curiosity is the religionist experience, so the common persons in the catholic institution are nicely ok.

This thread is focused really in show that the jews aren't what some media says about them, (in fact, that exactly one of the things that the nazis do to them before the holocaust ).

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-23-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote