Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 02-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default George green in Ecuador

Great new interview. I love George he does not beat around the new age bush.
From the crisis and opportunity meeting.
http://www.projectcamelot.org/
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George green in Ecuador

Well, does he, or does he not?

Anyone channeling Sananda, as he said he does in a previous interview, is placing himself squarely in New Age.

There are many things that I value about George Green. What makes me question his sources is the fact that he views the current world population size as our problem No 1.

Perhaps this hails back to his days with the Billy Maier ETs, who apparently wants a 500 mill population size, if I remember correctly.

Or, maybe it is a consequence of his constant association with the PTB that are working for a drastic population reduction.

The deep sources I put any trust in, has another take on the current world population: It is no accident! Not one single human being comes into this world without a deeper purpose, and each one has an equally valuable role on the world stage right now. If it makes us intensely uncomfortable to share our diminishing resources, it serves to focus on the problem No. 1 which is the insanely unequal distribution of wealth.

Problem No 2 has been an economic system that has been dependent on an ever wasteful spending and wasting patterns. Why bemoan the demise of a system that has served us so poorly?

Maybe we need the magnifying glass that the large population provide us with, in order to understand what it is we need to do something about.

When he argues for viewing the age of 44/50 to be the age of human redundancy, well, which high source is supporting him on that?

Last edited by Josefine; 02-07-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post

Anyone channeling Sananda, as he said he does in a previous interview, is placing himself squarely in New Age.
Hi Josephine.... If you could direct me to the interview where he states he channels Sananda please.... also I take it you mean Sananda Jmmanuel??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #4
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

He said it in a previous Camelot interview.

He did not specify which Sananda, he said only that Sananda is the name currently used by Jesus Christ.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:14 AM   #5
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post

There are many things that I value about George Green. What makes me question his sources is the fact that he views the current world population size as our problem No 1.

Perhaps this hails back to his days with the Billy Maier ETs, who apparently wants a 500 mill population size, if I remember correctly.

Or, maybe it is a consequence of his constant association with the PTB that are working for a drastic population reduction.

The deep sources I put any trust in, has another take on the current world population: It is no accident! Not one single human being comes into this world without a deeper purpose, and each one has an equally valuable role on the world stage right now. If it makes us intensely uncomfortable to share our diminishing resources, it serves to focus on the problem No. 1 which is the insanely unequal distribution of wealth.

Problem No 2 has been an economic system that has been dependent on an ever wasteful spending and wasting patterns. Why bemoan the demise of a system that has served us so poorly?

Maybe we need the magnifying glass that the large population provide us with, in order to understand what it is we need to do something about.

When he argues for viewing the age of 44/50 to be the age of human redundancy, well, which high source is supporting him on that?
Josefine,

I could not agree with you more. I think the problem is not overpopulation but an unequal distribution of wealth.

I do not agree with GG's view on this issue. Honestly, I believe that GG has been lead astray by his ET contacts. Channelling is a phenomena that has failed time and time again. I believe he has good intentions, but his vibe in the Ecuador interview left me with a feeling of misinformation and at some times arrogance.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:05 AM   #6
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Can money buy us safety? we are not all able to relocate to so called safe zones.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:53 AM   #7
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Just my opinion: I don't think anyone has all the answers. Just because they're an ET or on the the other side doesn't mean thy know everything. The most important person to listen to is your own inner voice. We are more powerful than we know.
:I read recently that scientists believe that the rise in sea level with the melting of the ice of antartica will be uneven. There will be bulges where sea level will rise and some coastal areas will not be greatly effected.
I know I will need to leave where I live now this year and go to the area I have been directed to go to. I currently live very close to a known safe area but that is not where I am meant to be. I'm sure it is the right place for those directed there.
It has helped me allot to affirm that I am in alignment with my purpose when I do my meditation.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by addalight View Post
Just my opinion: I don't think anyone has all the answers. Just because they're an ET or on the the other side doesn't mean thy know everything. The most important person to listen to is your own inner voice. We are more powerful than we know.
:I read recently that scientists believe that the rise in sea level with the melting of the ice of antartica will be uneven. There will be bulges where sea level will rise and some coastal areas will not be greatly effected.
I know I will need to leave where I live now this year and go to the area I have been directed to go to. I currently live very close to a known safe area but that is not where I am meant to be. I'm sure it is the right place for those directed there.
It has helped me allot to affirm that I am in alignment with my purpose when I do my meditation.
Excellent post. Seeing these words cheers me up. I know we can win through this when I know there are many people out there like you who are true to their hearts.

Thanks

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #9
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

The fact is that both dr Brian O'Leary as well as George Green have been active in the Deep Ecology movement.

One goal of Deep Ecology is a reduction of world population to 2 billion, and rather sooner than later, I suspect.

They might take 'pride' in the fact that they do not want to go as low as 500 million, but that is small consolation for those targeted as redundant, I suspect.