Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:14 AM   #1
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

Default 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense today.

1. He was just interviewed by Jeff Rense..

2. He said no attack on Iran planned for this year, unless the Israelis start it.

3. America will be reduced to a third world country THIS YEAR.

4. US dollar will loose 30-50% this year.

5. He recommended getting rid of all 'papers instruments' and hold only silver, gold, real estate...and buy items that you need NOW,,,,at the end of the year you will have to pay double.

6. Jeff Rense usually rerun such awesome interviews over the weekend, please listen if you are not subscribed to the Rense archives.

7 . Please recommend to Bill and Kerry to interview Lindsay IMMEDIATELY, since he has a new amazing information.

8. There will be NO shortage of food this year, but, you will not be able to buy it.
TOKYO ROSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:20 AM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT!!! 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense to

Well, kinda similar to the Clif High report!

Is there anything to do to stop it?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:21 AM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: URGENT!!! 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well, kinda similar to the Clif High report!

Is there anything to do to stop it?
Give Benjamin Fulford a call!
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:23 AM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Give Benjamin Fulford a call!
Old 01-29-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOKYO ROSE View Post
1. He was just interviewed by Jeff Rense..

2. He said no attack on Iran planned for this year, unless the Israelis start it.

4. US dollar will loose 30-50% this year.

5. He recommended getting rid of all 'papers instruments' and hold only silver, gold, real estate...and buy items that you need NOW,,,,at the end of the year you will have to pay double.

6. Jeff Rense usually rerun such awesome interviews over the weekend, please listen if you are not subscribed to the Rense archives.

7 . Please recommend to Bill and Kerry to interview Lindsay IMMEDIATELY, since he has a new amazing information.

8. There will be NO shortage of food this year, but, you will not be able to buy it.
All is conscioussness and TPTB is going great lenghts into making us to believe this is the only possible escenario but, changes can be made by choosing different options

There are 12 time lines at all times, some things are already "crystalized" and can not be changed but many other can...

The question is, are we addicted to drama or we really can dream a better place, put away our sorrows and grievances and start afresh?

"Be the change you want to see...Ghandi"
He change his world with very little help but a lot of determination...can we?

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:27 AM   #6
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense today.

I found this video on you tube who tuned in to middle of the radio show and call the radio host MR x,because he did not knew who it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaELtZp09o

Anyway he talks about the list that TOKYO ROSE posted with some extra information. About Jemen(Gulf of Aden), Pakistan and India he said that we should not pay any attention to it. I know that Lindsay Williams is under the control of the elite, because he was treatend the first time and he listen to them.

What the elite will do is they feed him some true information and a view lies, because they want to keep us busy. Remember the lie is different on each level. The level of information he is given is that on the average "conspiracy theorist" .....while the real battle is that on a galactic scale......
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:29 PM   #7
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Knowing Ben....He'd take that Call!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense today.

I've always enjoyed listening to Lindsay Williams and felt his mission in life was to be honest and get out what information he could, can and will.

As for the costs of food. Milk ranges from $5 to $7 a gallon and bread over $5. Gas is around $3.50 a gallon. I even had one farmer tell me he would sell me a gallon of fresh milk for $15. I'm not paying $15 for a gallon of fresh milk. I may trade him some fresh eggs.

I'm aware of rumors of war of an attack on Iran have been floating around for years now and still don't sense that occurring this year, if ever.

However, reducing the US to a third world status is a bit scary because the US is well on its way already. How much more will it take to gut the nation?
Old 01-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #9
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense today.

All I have to say, is if we intentionally reduced ourselves too a third world country,

the unpredictable back lash from the American people, would be to blame

those in charge an we would have a civil war followed by complete revolution

and TPTB could loose power over night of one of they most powerful countries

on the planet. I do not know if this is there plan, but honestly it would be a

really stupid move on there part. I know Lindsay Williams main source was

a high level person, but he is nowhere near the top and if all these wealthy

people would be suddenly in a state of poverty lets just say they wouldn't

be happy.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:46 AM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense today.

Well if 'third world country' happens those poor wealthy people in every state will be the first one's to be removed of their possessions, basically they will be stripped clean... they are the first thought... within each's community (is that a word) to be pillaged.

Is that the way it's gonna be?

Seems like those who have may want to keep so where are they going to hide all their stuff?

Well that would solve the lower, middle and upper class divisions virtually overnight... it would become just one balanced class all around.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:47 AM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/user/whattama.../2/PZ0ImQA2-tY

the interveiw is on this guys channel... start at part 2 to miss lyndseys self introduction..

all the arabs are gonna get it.. there all going down.. oil stays dollar as they devalue the dollar by 50%. no food shortages just hyperinflation.

also i had to laugh at the title ..the dvd guy

btw lindseys track record has been very good, as oppose to say fullford ect.. ill go with this info as regards to preparedness.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 01-30-2010 at 01:58 AM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:06 AM   #12
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

We really need to move into the self-governing mode and dump all politicians. I have repeatedly watch people get elected into office and become compromised shortly thereafter and then watch them make a career out of staying in office. Our Senator Inouye is 85 years old and been in Washington almost since WWII where he lost an arm. Somewhere up the line this has to stop. Citizens cannot afford to have political party conditions stay the same old, same old. We, as a collective, must envision the mass cancer at the top coming to a screeching halt and take back the governing of our communities at local and national levels.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #13
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Lindsey seems to be a tool for disinfo....I think his heart is in the right place, but I don't think the information he pass's on is worth betting on. Especially where Yemen is concerned when he says that's all about saber rattling...either his source is clueless, or they're feeding him lies.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:15 AM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i sometimes wonder, if the people who really tell the truth, would be allowed to stay alive and continue talking for long...
maybe we should check the list of sudden accidental deaths and suicide cases and see what those people had to tell...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:22 AM   #15
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
i sometimes wonder, if the people who really tell the truth, would be allowed to stay alive and continue talking for long... maybe we should check the list of sudden accidental deaths and suicide cases and see what those people had to tell...
How about Phill Schneider? Especially listen to part 4 if you don't have time for all 7 parts.
Quote from:
Phil Schneider 1 of 7 DULCE ALIEN CONFRONTATION

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4emKd_fG4

Phil Schneider, one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys , US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base.was found dead January 1996, due to what appears to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. Seven months prior to his death , Schneider did a lecture on the forces he had discovered at Dulce.

This brave man's final acts should not go unnoticed..........................

A joint alien/U.S. military underground base exists, perhaps devoted to genetics. The theories regarding Dulce sometimes state that alien technology was traded for permission to engage in human and animal mutilations. A battle was said to have taken place there between aliens and humans, though the time of this alleged encounter varies from the 1970s to the 1980s. Some sources allege that horrific genetic experiments are conducted in lower levels of the facility (usually level 6 or 7, depending on the source); these levels are sometimes referred to as "Nightmare Hall."

[end quote]
And the description continues for about 6 more paragraphs.

Last edited by Karen; 01-31-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:28 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
Lindsey seems to be a tool for disinfo....I think his heart is in the right place, but I don't think the information he pass's on is worth betting on. Especially where Yemen is concerned when he says that's all about saber rattling...either his source is clueless, or they're feeding him lies.
he may have some disinfo mixed in like everyone else does. also he was spot on with the $150 to $50 a barrel price drop when everyone thought it would go to $200. his info on the economy ties in with cliff highs stuff.

what is your take on yemen? is that where you think ww3 is gonna start? or do you beleive the star gate theory?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I do accept that star gates are a reality as whatever Andrew Basiago was using to time travel and this has been going on for decades. Please remember that the Philadelphia Experiment began during WWII and our military government has been involved with this ever since. So it stands to reason if they can time travel.. and use that same technology to takes side trips to Mars and other places as identified by Basiago, Art Neuman and others... stargates are likely to be true as well.

Think about this. It's been 65 years that the military has been messing around with this type of technology. Do you really think there is any need for a war? Now if a war is created, why would that be this time? I just see a continuation of the same type of saber rattling as a means to control and manipulate. Meanwhile, the US has bigger problems and that boils down to the economy and its new 3rd world status.

By the way, our next car will be electric, the new Nissan Leaf. http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electr...413#/car/intro
Old 01-30-2010, 07:37 PM   #18
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I don't listen to Lindsey Williams any more. I've seen him fill literally two hour interviews with the standard promotional lines: You've gotta see this, I swear I'm being honest, I'm telling you the truth, You gotta believe me... on and on and on and on. And just when he gets close to saying something substantive, he always starts to plug his DVD movies, which btw cost $100.00.

If you read the reviews on the high-priced DVDs, you'll see that nearly all of the reviewers say that he's just re-iterating the same info he gave in the audio interview.

I'm not saying he's wrong or disinfo, but is he really telling us anything we don't already know is a possibility?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #19
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I just wanted to address this one. Third world countries are countries that have basically no infrastructure: no roads, no electrical grid, no phone grid, no working postal system, etc. We already have that in the US, Mexico, and Canada.

The same could have been said for the former USSR. They were very much in the same situation we are in now. They had a complete collapse of their economy (much like we talk about as potentials with hyperinflation and dollar devaluation) and they did not have a complete meltdown. People just got creative and found "alternative" ways to do things. Yes, it was very hard for most people. Yes, most people dropped their standard of living.

But they did not revert to "third-world" conditions. Today, we are so much more sophisticated technologically. We can do more with less because of the tech.

I think the economy is going to fall and someday it will hit the bottom really hard, but we're not going to be the 3rd world.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:

Don't worry American's even third world countries have McDonalds
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #21
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense today.

The problem is how he is presents the information.

1. Bring him under the control of the elite with a false story by threaten him if he is not listing. He listen and PTB are happy they have another puppet
2. second is to bring prove OIL 150$ ->50$
3. Now he created another horde of truth sheeple
4. Now he spread the word belief me and do not research it.
5. People are now so in it that they co-create this reality
6. over a periode of time feed more dis info to control us again

Just as Obama he is another puppet and seling CD for a profit. He has no spritual understanding who and what we are. He uses the Bible as prove (Which version lol) which has an hidden scribt for our on destruction.

Lindsay Williams is in a state of FEAR and I'm not talking about him self ,but his spirit. Other wise he would have not listen to PTB .

Last edited by mu2143; 01-30-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:27 PM   #22
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense today.

Just to get to the point the PTB want us to belief it with out researching this, so that we create there reality they want us to belief in to existence.

When we have an open mind then we do not co-create it.

Listing and observing without believing what there saying and knowing what there up to so that you prepare in case there getting it done.... plain simple
Old 01-31-2010, 11:06 AM   #23
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Here it is in full:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJiqO44gVEo&feature=sub
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:08 AM   #24
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

Don't worry American's even third world countries have McDonalds
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:06 PM   #25
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
We really need to move into the self-governing mode and dump all politicians. I have repeatedly watch people get elected into office and become compromised shortly thereafter and then watch them make a career out of staying in office. Our Senator Inouye is 85 years old and been in Washington almost since WWII where he lost an arm. Somewhere up the line this has to stop. Citizens cannot afford to have political party conditions stay the same old, same old. We, as a collective, must envision the mass cancer at the top coming to a screeching halt and take back the governing of our communities at local and national levels.
Absolutely Carol, you really hit the nail on the head.

We need to stop looking to politicians, priests, pastors and gurus for the answers and begin to look to ourselves to sort out the problems we face.

This is not a time to leave it to others, this is a time to take back power and direct it to the building of new communities. The politicians need us, we do not need politicians. Other forms of self-governance can be empolyed in discision-making such as grassroots participatory direct democracy.

This I think should be a Ground Crew initiative, an integral part in the founding of Radiant Zones. In that endeavour I've always found these lyrics very enlightening...

East 17 » It's Alright

Don't you worry, cos it's alright
Don't you worry, child of the night
Cos in the morning,
Come with the new day sun
Love - an everlasting light

We are the seed of the new breed
We'll succeed our time has come
We are the new
These words are true
Let the light of love shine through

It's alright (X 3)
It's really alright
It's alright
It's really alright

Alright, alright
Everything's gonna be alright (x 3)
Alright, alright it's ready alright

No don't be so sad
Cos love is by your side
No don't be so sad
Cos life is 2 short 2 live
No don't be so sad
I'll be mad if you're this
It's alright
The message that I give

Listen 2 me
Dreams can come true
Call out 2 love
It will answer you
4 get your trouble and smile
Let your heart speak awhile
Let the light of love shine through

Take your nightmare
Change 2 dream
Flow in the rhythm like a stream
Fear no evil, fear no man
Open up the mind
And the beats goes bam
Rhythm rolling, running smooth
Just like a little love
Sent 2 soothe
Ease the pressure, let it all go
Don't be afraid let the feeling flow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_hc...eature=related

Last edited by Truth Vibrations; 01-31-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote