Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 06-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

The most authoritative text available on the purposes, processes and mechanics of human evolution, preparation for the monumental events that will occur between 2000-2017, humanity’s true origins and evolutionary destiny and the hidden purposes for the New Age Movement. Detailed information on Keylontic Morphogenetic Science, time mechanics, interdimensional planetary evolution, the science of Dimensional Ascension, integration of multi-dimensional identity, DNA mechanics and accelerated biological and spiritual evolution. Introduces a comprehensive model of 15-dimensional universal physics and the corresponding 15 Primary Chakra System and 12-strand DNA Silicate Matrix gene code. Discover the secrets of humanity’s evolutionary destiny that have been hidden within our ancient, traditional and New Age sacred mystical and religious teachings.

-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anybody here read the Voyagers books 1 & 2? If so you may have some idea of what I am going through at the moment...
Now I have spent years reading the most far out amazing alien and esoteric literature I could find but nothing could prepare me for this book Voyagers 2 Secrets Of Amenti.
This book will knock your socks off and that is a massive understatement.
If you have ever been interested in Project Camelot topics this is a mandatory read.. I hope Kerry reads this too, will answer many many questions re: stargates, 2012, Ascension, DNA changes, Extraterrestrial involvment with earth, parallel timelines, dimensions. Plus a million other things beyond your wildest dreams.
Now you may be saying to yourself "Luminari, you just described a bunch of run-of-the-mill new age topics that I have been studying for years, how is this book any better than a ton of other star literature and channeled, and also alternative science books I have read."

Well folks believe me when I say this book is so advanced and so far beyond anything else. It is beyond the capacity of any of Earths genius's to formulate this synthesis, the 'author' is actually just transcribing something that was directly transmitted to her from 'Guardians' (NOT channeled).

Voyagers 1: The Sleeping Abductees, was excellent but not dealing with as many topics and is primarily focused on Abduction/Zeta/interior government agenda issues.

Voyagers 2: The Secrets Of Amenti, is an essential read (Nexus 2012 thread people take note; Astralwalker this holds many missing keys to your research).
I would like to discuss some of the material on this thread a little at a time. Im not sure where to start however as the scope and detail is so vast. This book is nearly 600 pages long and I would struggle even trying to convey the meaning of a single page in laymans terms.
When you get the book, perservere through the complexity of the first 30-40 pages and I promise it will open up and get more 'enjoyable' and deeply fascinating.

In love and Exploration till the ascension wave of 2017,

Universally Yours,
L

Last edited by Luminari; 07-28-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Thanks. I am planning to read it this summer.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:33 AM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Old 07-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Old 07-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to grab this for sure as it sounds like its right up my alley..
I have a few questions.
What exactly is the difference between channeling and a direct transmission? Are we talking another device, like a radio of some sort that was used?

When you mention the Guardians, are you referring to the Council of Saturn? Or I guess I should say is that what the book describes them as?

Have you read the The Law of One Sessions by Ra, An Humble Messenger? The ones from the early 1980's, not the wilcock session.
They can also be described in a similar way you have described this book.
I have read up to session 45ish so far. I'm wondering if the information between the Voyagers books and the Ra Sessions would be best described as congruent or conflicting?
http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Main_Page
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Who are the primary critics of Ashayana Deane and Voyagers? I'm so guillible that I really need to listen to all sides to get a clearer picture of whether to believe something or not. I like what I have heard from Ashayana...but I still haven't ordered the books. The material is so comprehensive, detailed, and mind-blowing. I suspect a history of the universe which is very bizzare and complex...whether the Voyager material holds up or not. Our religions and philosophies have hidden this from our view...seemingly until very recently. We need to get to the bottom of universal history and our history as quickly as possible...no matter how upsetting and disruptive the results of this may be. I think we are very innocent and vulnerable when we don't know who we really are and where we really came from. We have a need to know...and we have a need to be free. We need to become very knowledgeable and wise...and rule ourselves(but not others)...and never be slaves on our knees...worshipping and obeying any master, dictator, or god.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-12-2009 at 07:20 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:31 AM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Quote:
What exactly is the difference between channeling and a direct transmission? Are we talking another device, like a radio of some sort that was used?
Are you familiar with Billy Meier how he has been trained from birth to recognise millions of symbols which are basically a telepathic universal symbol language? Stewart Swerdlow also talks about a similar thing with his Hyperspace Archetypal symbols. Well I believe it is something similar to that.. a transference of 'Keylontic' symbols directly into DNA which is then available as detailed specific thought information.
I am doing a poor job of describing this Phtha but is quite complex and I don't fully understand it myself.. the books have more comprehensive explaination.
The Author has also met 'beings' face-to-face and been educated by them since birth.

Quote:
When you mention the Guardians, are you referring to the Council of Saturn? Or I guess I should say is that what the book describes them as?
Very big question, I could type several pages to describe the Guardian Alliance and IAFW (Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds) and more organisations. On an enormously larger scale than the council of saturn but I couldn't tell you their exact correlation/relationship with that group at this point.

Quote:
Have you read the The Law of One Sessions by Ra, An Humble Messenger?
I sure have. I have all 5 books of the Law Of One material right here beside me. I am very familiar with it.
The Guardian Alliance are united under the 'Emerald Covenant' which is all about Freedom/Free Will, peace and living in accordance with the Law Of One. The RA confederacy also make an appearance in this literature although they are somehow related to the Meta-Galactic core of our time-matrix which is a little different than merely the Venus affiliation mentioned in the 'RA Material' books.

Quote:
I'm wondering if the information between the Voyagers books and the Ra Sessions would be best described as congruent or conflicting?
*mostly* Congruent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to grab this for sure as it sounds like its right up my alley..
I have a few questions.

Have you read the The Law of One Sessions by Ra, An Humble Messenger? The ones from the early 1980's, not the wilcock session.
They can also be described in a similar way you have described this book.
I have read up to session 45ish so far. I'm wondering if the information between the Voyagers books and the Ra Sessions would be best described as congruent or conflicting?
http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Main_Page

Last edited by Luminari; 07-15-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:37 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Who are the primary critics of Ashayana Deane and Voyagers? I'm so guillible that I really need to listen to all sides to get a clearer picture of whether to believe something or not. I like what I have heard from Ashayana...but I still haven't ordered the books. The material is so comprehensive, detailed, and mind-blowing. I suspect a history of the universe which is very bizzare and complex...whether the Voyager material holds up or not. Our religions and philosophies have hidden this from our view...seemingly until very recently. We need to get to the bottom of universal history and our history as quickly as possible...no matter how upsetting and disruptive the results of this may be. I think we are very innocent and vulnerable when we don't know who we really are and where we really came from. We have a need to know...and we have a need to be free. We need to become very knowledgeable and wise...and rule ourselves(but not others)...and never be slaves on our knees...worshipping and obeying any master, dictator, or god.
I will be up front and say that there is a running dispute between Ashayana Deane and Drunvalo Melchizedek over the aspects of Merkaba mechanics.
They both claim the other is doing it the wrong way.

I support both people for their personal contributions to enlightenment of humanity, I will let you use your personal discretion as to the more advanced physics of various concepts. I think they both have important insights to share and don't see that choosing only one system of thought is beneficial for me personally.

I see some fascinating correlations between the Keylontic science and some of Nassim Haramein's discoveries, I hope he is aware of the extent of it.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:03 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Luminari. The truth has a way of emerging in the midst of a debate...but it can cause whiplash and a lot of collateral damage. I will try to take a close look at both of these people and their work. One never really knows what the hidden agendas are. All of this makes life very interesting. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:05 AM   #10
sleepingnomore

I have been wanting to get this first book since you first mentioned it. One of many on my list. Thank you again for reminding us.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:49 PM   #11
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Luminari your description about the transmission method was great.
For those that are interested, here is Steward Swerdlows videos about hyperspace and the archetypal language used. 24 parts in all.

I'm looking forward to my books arrival.

I know what you mean Orthordoxy, about being gullible when it comes to some of this information. I made a rule with myself that I won't believe anything 100% that I can't in some way experience on a personal level. The Ra stuff for instance, I like to think I'm about 90 - 95% in belief with the information, especially because it does tie in with a lot of old esoteric stuff, but I always leave room for the possibility that it might all be a big lie or cia experiment or what have you.

I listen to what others have to say about any information, but I generally won't let other peoples opinions sway my judgement, as I have noticed that in doing so it is much easier to get led down false paths then when I trust my own feelings when it comes to this sort of stuff. So I guess what I'm saying is I jump into any information with no fear and trust that my quest for truth will keep me from being derailed.

This type of information certainly adds new levels of excitement and flavours to life, that's for sure!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:14 AM   #12
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up

Lumminari this stuff lookee like

one i may have to investigate ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:51 AM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I jump into any information with no fear and trust that my quest for truth will keep me from being derailed.

This type of information certainly adds new levels of excitement and flavours to life, that's for sure!
We are twin-flames in that regard. I agree totally.

Old 07-14-2009, 09:58 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I will be up front and say that there is a running dispute between Ashayana Deane and Drunvalo Melchizedek over the aspects of Merkaba mechanics.
They both claim the other is doing it the wrong way.
Merkaba vs Reverse Merkaba?
Old 07-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #15
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Luminari for sharing what looks an extraordinary book.
I've just ordered it from amazon now!

I'll happily share my conclusions after I read it.

Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #16
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

My copy is on the way!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #17
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari, the idea of thought transmission or direct info through symbols, sounds a bit like what Robert Munroe describes in his book 'Far Journeys'. The term 'rote', being given a 'rote', meant a "packet" of thought/mentation, total memory, knowledge, info, experience, history. Like downloading an e-book on the computer and comtemplating/studying it at your leisure. Interesting!

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:54 AM   #18
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Luminari, the idea of thought transmission or direct info through symbols, sounds a bit like what Robert Munroe describes in his book 'Far Journeys'. The term 'rote', being given a 'rote', meant a "packet" of thought/mentation, total memory, knowledge, info, experience, history. Like downloading an e-book on the computer and comtemplating/studying it at your leisure. Interesting!

Cheers

Carmen

Old 07-28-2009, 09:08 AM   #19
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Last edited by Luminari; 07-28-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Note:

In the diagram above "Levels of Identity"

HU denotes: HARMONIC UNIVERSE
Old 08-11-2009, 12:23 AM   #21
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Woodborough Hill, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. reported 10th August.

Is this new formation showing the time vector merging currently happening between Earth and Parallel Earth? (see post #19 in this thread)
Old 08-11-2009, 01:50 PM   #22
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Luminari... I've been in to this stuff for a while now... there are 4 lectures on Google Video from Ashaya... they are realy somthing to listen to..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53577070064505

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51651586566192

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99163637&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...09881698&hl=en

his is a very concise account the Voyagers serries
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vo...oyagers18b.htm

This is a dictionary to follow keyletonic science
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vo...dex.htm#inicio
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:34 PM   #23
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Hi Luminari... I've been in to this stuff for a while now... there are 4 lectures on Google Video from Ashaya... they are realy somthing to listen to..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53577070064505

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51651586566192

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99163637&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...09881698&hl=en

his is a very concise account the Voyagers serries
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vo...oyagers18b.htm

This is a dictionary to follow keyletonic science
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vo...dex.htm#inicio

For total newcomers I recommend listening to number 3 in the 4 part series first! They are not flowing or sequential if you listen to them in a linear fashion so it really doesn't matter if you change up the order.

Number 3 would be best to start with in my view.

P.S. thanks Antonia xo
Old 08-25-2009, 02:33 AM   #24
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Thanks eXchanger.. a big X for you

Last edited by Luminari; 12-22-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:39 AM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari: You are obviously a thoughtful researcher. Do you believe Ashayana...or are you still trying to make up your mind? I like a lot of the general concepts...but all of this seems to be too detailed and sanitized. She seems to be too sure and definite about all of this. There may be a reality which contains many of the concepts which Ashayana presents...but I am suffering from indigestion when I try to swallow the whole enchilada.

I know that you lean toward a positive view of ET's...but what if most of this ET stuff is really demonic in nature...at least regarding what we humans are being exposed to here on Earth?

More and more...I am seeing an ancient conflict between human and reptilian races...going back a long, long time. I'm also seeing endless reincarnation applying to both races. It seems like an us vs them situation...without an ultimate God of the Universe...to bail us out. The God of This World seems to be reptilian...and does not love us or want to help us. We seem to be cattle to these b******s. I see a light at the end of the tunnel...but for now...we seem to be pretty much f****d.

I just want them to leave us alone...and allow us to attempt to get our act together...without interference. But damned if I know. Perhaps we are too stupid to rule ourselves...and are better off as slaves in an Alien New World Order. I received a comment on You Tube...saying that 'you can't rule yourselves'. Would a human being make a comment like this? I don't think so. I think that a lot of non-humans converse with humans on the internet...perhaps even in this forum. Another comment stated 'we're in your back'. This is very creepy. I'm gonna have another drink...and go to sleep.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-25-2009 at 05:55 AM.

Tags
amenti, voyagers