Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 11-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Video I made

Hear's a vid of what I know with the current situation, 30 minutes long, and focuses on the question of why I am not voting. Made it tonite out of frustration to share with my friends.

However, everything I say is probably nothing new to you, but it may help in terms of sharing it with somebody.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=45751425

Next time, I think I'll do it without the Mary and try to cut down on the ummms haha.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
Astral
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Video I made

I like how you talk. Continue making these videos.
Astral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Nice vid, kid! (I can say that cuz I'm old )

Same here, I try to 'talk/walk' it everyday. Speaking true as I can and sometimes more than I should.

My sister called while I was watching, told me she planned to vote today because she wanted to be her part of 'history'....I'm, like, which part? Compliance?

Still working on her, but she's had a hard year...who knows...

I also agree, with change comes pain, but then...aaahhhhh!

My hope, in creating my world:

Truth is honor, compassion is the norm, intolerance is not tolerated, greed is an embarrassment and mean people are lonely (at least until they decide to be nice)

All my best!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:48 PM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I've had so many people flip out on me that I'm not voting. People never ever stop to think who I am. My IQ is over 145. I've been nationally recognized for my work in physics as a 16 year old student as I taught it myself. Won the state math team competition. They all know I read obsessively everyday, anywhere from 4-10 hours. I'm actually going to school still over them who most art just serving tables. And all they do is update their facebook and smoke bowls while talking about updating their facebook.

You think people would think.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

good vid...its a big mess no doubt and when all these rich people are flat ass broke I will say welcome to my world, now what do you want to do for the people today?

hey its ok to boast when you know your sh#t's fly. I have never had an iq test...dont really care to so much...I dont want to break the scale with the weight of my thoughts...ha

keep up the good work and stay focused on the positive changes you can make
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #6
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I've had so many people flip out on me that I'm not voting. People never ever stop to think who I am. My IQ is over 145. I've been nationally recognized for my work in physics as a 16 year old student as I taught it myself. Won the state math team competition. They all know I read obsessively everyday, anywhere from 4-10 hours. I'm actually going to school still over them who most art just serving tables. And all they do is update their facebook and smoke bowls while talking about updating their facebook.

You think people would think.
if you want change, listen to this, maybe your vote could make a difference, + it may get people off your back for not voting at all. LOL
There is an even balance, whoever you vote for is ultimately the same, but this Barkley could cause a shock like Venturra did in 96.
Sorry to but in, im English, its just a friendly opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAbsh...CE7F&index=130
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:23 PM   #7
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee BURTON View Post
if you want change, listen to this, maybe your vote could make a difference, + it may get people off your back for not voting at all. LOL
There is an even balance, whoever you vote for is ultimately the same, but this Barkley could cause a shock like Venturra did in 96.
Sorry to but in, im English, its just a friendly opinion.
It could, if the next 4 years were like 2004-2008, but they're not going to be, and I am very confident in that statement on the basis of my own personal experience. I myself cannot deny it. I am not sure about your own self, but I cannot. To do so would be purely hypocritical and the exact opposite to everything I am. Even voting for a local representative to me is useless as their job will be of little significance in the times to come.

Anyways, I released another video today. Enjoy
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=45841336
Old 11-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #8
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with your decision... If I were a U.S. citizen I'd do the same or at least vote for an independent candidate. To me, niether of the "Offical" candidates is worthy of the presidency.

Too bad the people weren't "allowed" to see and here about Ron Paul.
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:35 PM   #9
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

This whole campaign era ran like a Hollywood script...I just CAN'T (knowing how it all really works) play along anymore. Didn't anyone else pick up on those 'gentle hints' of who they really want in there? It seemed SO obvious to me, and I'm no great scholar...believe me!

All I want is distance from the whole '3 Cities of the Empire' farce.

I don't know what my I.Q. is but I'm smart enough to feel betrayed by lies. Lies that have been completely self serving and in no way in the best interest of my destiny.

Voting today would be like saying 'ALL you are doing is ok with me' and that's just wrong for me now.

It has constantly amazed me, in my breif journey, how more people don't care to know the truth of their lives and what's being passed on to the children. To be missing out on the truth of our history, our spiritual nature, our Universe, technology...

Healing!

Sending it out, 24/7....

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:03 PM   #10
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

It's kind of a religious thing. People take it on blind faith that these politicians will actually "change" things for the better.
If you answer people with "I'm not voting" then perhaps it will lead to some enlightening discussion as to why.
Nice vid btw, although you might want to put a shirt on and avoid showing off the hasselhoff hair
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:29 PM   #11
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Gregor,
Brilliant! I think the Mary might have helped. Kept you in a relaxed state,
which is very nice to see when discussing your views on voting. Very brave.

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:03 PM   #12
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

It's always difficult to express your views to people when you're outside the norm and challenge their reality. I understand your frustration as I haven't voted since before 2001 and I'm thought of as a mixture of lazy and stupid, but I have my reasons and you're not alone in your opinions. Thanks for posting, I like your video and it's nice to see something on this subject that isn't "over produced" or "commercial" - It's important to let these feelings out, but It's not some much whether you are smart or how much information you can process - It's the motivation behind your actions that is much much more important. I can sense you are in the minority that is amazed that everyone else doesn't see "it". Keep it up...

BTW Is that an Amanita Pantherina I spy you holding?
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:05 PM   #13
Indridcole
Avalon Senior Member

Waiting for the sheeple to consciously evolve en masse to realize that pop culture and the dominant paradigms are all nasty lies and delusional fairy tales is er well, a bit frustrating. But I've learned to cope, to deal with the humanoids and their mindless sleepwalking. Despite my frustrations in this matter I do hold out hope for humanity. We have alot of wonderful support from fellow kindred souls, like-minded individuals, and other higher evolved intelligences backing us up. We're going to evolve as a species. Its just going to take some time and alot of patience on behave of those who have stirred awake or are fully awake to the reality of our world. The political process in this country is corrupt. That is fact. Our election process is corrupt, broken, malfunctioning, limps along at best. That is a fact. Our popular politicians are frontmen and women, puppets used to convince the dumbed-down masses that they have "choice" and "a say" in those who govern them. In reality they are chosen, ordained by the powers behind the throne as it were. The real power, the real rulers, the real knowledge is hidden from us "unworthy" cattle, slaves. The last presidental election I voted in was the 2000 election. Bush and Co. stole that one. Then they stole another one in 2004. I for one don't support corrupt, broken, malfunctioning societal systems evidenced by the rampant voter and electoral fraud evident in the last two elections. The political/electoral process as it is now doesn't work. Hence why I don't vote. If you vote you, in essence, are saying you support the system as it is. I, in clear conscience, cannot do this. Kudos to all of the courageous fellow Americans who have abstained from voting in this election or, perish the thought, actually voted for third party
Indridcole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #14
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you everyone. It's make me feel much better to hear your kind words. I have gotten so much heat for that video. But like one of you said, the greatest thing about me not voting, is the respect people have me for who I am and how I apply my intelligence to the world, and with that, it make's them think why I'm not voting. To me that is the greater voice.

I had two long and horrible arguments with my best friend and my mom over it today. It really didn't seem to go anywhere. The whole time they just kept putting out there I was wrong, you're not as smart as you think you are, you don't have a voice, blah blah, blah. It's very disheartening. It makes me feel like I'm Mel Gibson in the very end of Braveheart. The pain may be unbearable, but the truth far outweighs any pain.

Thank you again all! And I did release a new vid if you didn't see it yet. This one I am completely sober, well still waking up which is a drug in itself haha.
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=45841336

Oo, a did get a friend not to vote today! Lol. We talked for three hours last night argued a little (Very smart guy, just one who's still sorta in denial with what is happening, conspiracies et al), and when I woke up this morning he IMs me, "Ehh, it's not voting day, how beautiful."
Old 11-04-2008, 09:32 PM   #15
Alexandra

Excellent and very well informed and presented videos. Loved them. Keep them coming.
Alexandra

Tags
video economy voting