Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:32 AM   #201
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

1. I *hate* the title of this thread. Fek the USA.

Have you not read MY thread:

Sensitive hard drive MASSIVE DATA missing- National Archives
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14025

First item there: Bill Clinton was just named as U.N. Envoy to Haiti a of couple days ago.

That's all. There is no 2.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:46 AM   #202
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm going to attempt to turn this thread into my religion.

Namaste
That's a good idea. You'll be tax exempt if you do it formally. Then we can all join your church!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:48 AM   #203
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I hereby invite all beings throughout the universe to support the spirit...if not the letter...of the first post of this thread.

Namaste
The spirit of the law really is underestimated (and neglected, no, slayed), too. If we could get definitions on that...
Old 02-01-2010, 05:49 AM   #204
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
1. I *hate* the title of this thread. Fek the USA.

Have you not read MY thread:

Sensitive hard drive MASSIVE DATA missing- National Archives
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14025

First item there: Bill Clinton was just named as U.N. Envoy to Haiti a of couple days ago.

That's all. There is no 2.
The United States of the Solar System precisely defines the intent and content of this thread. The fact that the United States of America has been infiltrated and subverted right from the beginning should not be used to attack legitimate principles, concepts, and documents. I will stand my ground...unapologetically. Have you not read my comments on your thread? Why the hostility? I'm not pulling the **** that's going on in this world. I'm trying to clean it up. What part of that do you not understand? Perhaps some good old-fashioned controversy and debate will generate some interest. Nothing else ever seems to.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-01-2010 at 05:53 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:11 AM   #205
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So...who owns and operates this Solar System? Human Beings? Draconian Reptilians? Rigelian Greys?

Namaste
Who gives a rat's a**. I just don't want NATO effin chemtrails - all the BS and pollution that gets sprayed around.

END NATO!! IT'S A LONG TIME SINCE THE GODDAMNED WARSAW PACT GAVE AN F.

What do you think of this [Kha-daffy Gandalfy lol]:
Friday, September 4th 2009
Kha-daffy: Moammar the Mad's plan to abolish Switzerland too much even for UN

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/...#ixzz0eGH9lXTI
Old 02-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #206
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your comments no caste. Forgive my testy reply. I was tempted to edit it out...but I decided to leave it...so as to spice things up a bit! I'm mad at so much of what has gone on throughout history...right up to the present. But I do respect the principles and concepts which are seen in the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Federalist Papers. They are completely different than the way America has conducted business throughout the years...especially in recent years.

Here is something interesting to consider. Bill Cooper pointed the finger at America...rather than Europe. Alex Jones questioned him on this...but Bill stuck to his guns. I regularly listen to Sherry Shriner...although I don't agree with her on a lot of things. She points the finger at America as well. Alex Collier indicates that the Reptilians occupied North America first...hundreds of thousands of years ago. Could it be that the main nest of Reptilians is under the United States...with branch offices under the Giza Plateau and Vatican City...to just name a couple? Leo Zagami...in his famous prison speech...refered to the New World Order as being 'made in the U.S.A.' Bill Deagle, Jordan Maxwell, and many others have been outspoken regarding American corruption.

So...I have a delemma. I like the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (minus the first two paragraphs of Article 6...and minus the 16th Amendment)...but I don't like a lot of what's going on in America...especially the New World Order and Alien Nation stuff. The United States of the Solar System is an attempt to fight the whole bloody mess...by sticking to the original ideals of the founders...and applying them to the entire Solar System. This is not Pro-American Nationalism. It is not Red, White, and Blue / Bush Administration / Religious Right / Patriotic Fundamentalism. Just the opposite. I do not want America to rule Earth or the Solar Sytem. I want We the People of the Solar System to rule the Solar System...without being dictated to by Malevolent Non-Humans Playing God. I think that the United Nations, the City of London, Vatican City, and Washington D.C. are being dicated to by Malevolent Non-Human Beings. I can't prove it...but that's what I think just the same. This is not a slam against the mentioned locations. I just think they have more to deal with than we can possibly imagine.

I'm open to pro and con regarding all of this. It's not up to me anyway. And thank somebody...'cause I'm one crazy mixed-up S.O.B. Oh...I almost forgot...I think that churches should not be tax-exempt...and besides I was not referring to any kind of a formal church...just my own little church...with a membership of one...where I preach sermons to myself. I have heard NATO referred to as HATO! I got that from an old Soviet propaganda poster!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-01-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #207
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

The test of a document is how well it works. I can't get over a bit of a gag reflex, sorry. Either that or people are just dumber than anyone thought. (Or more crafty.)

The tax exemption. Yes. I'd like to see no exemptions for churches and foundations but IMO it would take 800 years to work out, if it even moved. So, hmm church of me. I'm going to think about it! Living - just being alive - gives one tax exemption status in the church. Maybe the 'church' could even be a corporate body under the (ridiculous) Supreme Court ruling.

Everyone who's stealing money doesn't pay taxes. It'd be good to even the score. No tax money: goal.

Thanks for still talking to me I go off the handle.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #208
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes I go nuts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-ZF4ZiF3cI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wtfN...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7B75...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6Yn...eature=related Because I am nuts.

Seriously...if they eliminated the tax-forms and tax-collectors...and went to a 5% national federal consumption tax...the playing field would be pretty level...wouldn't it? I guess I shouldn't joke about being nuts. I'm not really nuts...but I feel like it sometimes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAa375C_FOA Actually...I like nuts. And I like dates even more. But I HATE nuts on dates! World without end. Almond Raw.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-02-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:05 PM   #209
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could we be dealing with several "Gods"...with big ideas for Humanity? Did they each have special sons, daughters, and nations? Are Gods, Goddesses, and Angels really Reptilian Beings (or Reptilian/Human Hybrids)? This is not meant to be irreverent or rhetorical. Is there a Divinity Within Humanity which is at least equal to that of the Gods, Goddesses, and Angels? Is this what Jesus was trying to tell us in a round about way? When God 'made' Humans a little lower than the Angels...was this really a genetic detuning and dumbing down...rather than the Creation of the Human Race? Does 'Let US make MAN in OUR image...and after OUR likeness' really mean 'Let US genetically detune and dumb down MAN to a level slightly below OUR level'? Did God Damn US to Hell?

Lately...I've been toying with the idea of a non-penetential, non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass based upon the Latin Mass...and I'm not a Roman Catholic. For further information regarding the Non Roman Catholic attraction to the Mass...take a look at the book 'Evangelicals on the Canterbury Trail'.

I keep thinking that there was a huge Human vs Reptilian War...where we got our @$$ kicked by the Reps...and that now we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet administered via a Reptilian Theocracy. Who knows...we may have deserved some of this. I really don't know. But whatever the historical case may be...WE NEED TO MOVE ON! WE NEED TO RULE OURSELVES IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM! I continue to like the idea of The United States of the Solar System...based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 If a quarantine is deemed necessary until we become at least a +3 civilization...then so be it. We may be a Planet in Rebellion. If so...we may need to temper our irrational exuberance into a Constructively Competitive and Responsibly Free Society. To any Reptilians who might be reading this...I think this might be in your best interest as well...on a long-term basis. For starters...I would like to see the malevolents of both of our races removed from office. Something tells me that this is already occurring.

Namaste
Old 02-03-2010, 06:22 AM   #210
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I keep thinking that it would be really cool to have a conversation on this thread with an ET Reptilian, a Native Reptilian, an ET Grey, a Native Grey, an ET Human, a United Nations Representative, a Vatican Representative, a City of London Representative, and a United States Representative. This isn't going to happen...obviously. But I still think it would be cool. I have absolutely no idea who I could properly talk to about all of this...so I end up talking to myself...and imagining what the above parties might say. I have to use my imagination...and post comments...or I would really go nuts. I have absolutely no idea if anyone pays any attention to this stuff or not. I'm thinking more and more that all of us are fouled-up...from the top to the bottom...including the ET's, Gods, Goddesses, Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, et al. It's just the nature of the beast. We're all making this up as we go. I have absolutely no idea if we'll ever get it right. Probably not...but we have to try...don't we?

Namaste
Old 02-03-2010, 07:50 PM   #211
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm trying to focus on the founders and the original intent and reasons for the Declaration of Independence...the Constitution...and the United States of America. However...I continue to be troubled by the first part of Article 6...and by the 16th Amendment...which seems to have turned a Representative Republic into a Constitutional Theocracy. The 1954 Greada Treaty and the U.N. Charter overriding the U.S. Constitution is especially troubling. Or...did I get that wrong? Please put my mind at ease.

Can the Patriot Movement and the Globalists become best buddies? Do we need to Think Galactically and Act Globally regarding the principles and concepts which emerge from a careful study of the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Federalist Papers. This whole thing really came out of Europe...didn't it? It's not an 'American' phenomenon...is it? Doesn't a lot of this boil down to Responsible Freedom vs Aristocracy and Theocracy? Isn't this a global, or even a galactic, issue? I guess I'm going boldly where no man has gone before...and where angels fear to tread. The gods and goddesses are probably angry...but I think I might be just a bit more angry. Mr. Smith goes to the Galactic Federation and the Andromedan Council. What would Monka and SaLuSa say? Siriusly.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-07-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #212
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a question and answer session between me and abraxasinas (representing the Council of Thuban) on abraxasinas's thread. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=18900&page=38 I don't know who this really is...but they are unlike anyone I have encountered. The answers often seem to not be of human origin. There are some aspects of this Q&A which touches upon subjects discussed in this thread. Here goes:

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite Stargate SG-1 episodes. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race
I have recently become particularly interested in the Archangels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. What type of beings are they?
4 principalities;linked to the elements as polarity emanations of 2nd Order.
Fire=Michael complementary with Gabriel=Air
Earth=Uriel complementary with Water=Raphael
Lucifer=1st order archetype responsible for allowing gravity to be born in the Big Bang Template to reharmonise the massless electromagnetic template

Are they in conflict with each other?
No!

If so...is the Human Race the central issue in this conflict?
Yes, the human race is the central issue, but not in conflict byt reharmonisations.

Is Michael really Jesus?
The Fire-aspect of Jesus is Michael, call it the Logos of the Fire.

Was Jesus the last Pharaoh?
There is no last pharaoh. Jesus encompasses all prophets, all pharaohs and all things period.

Is Mary a legitimate co-mediatrix with Jesus?
Another one of those labels. Mary as the universal womb gives birth to Jesus who then takes 'Her place, so SHE can reunite with her vcreator as the creation. This the focus point of humanity/Gaia, as Gaia is a hologram for the entire universe.

Could Gabriel be identified with Zionism?
Zion is a 'holy place' namely your own body. The political and ET agendas do not carry in the Thuban books.

Could Lucifer be identified with Teutonic Zionism?
Of course ands of course not. You like your labels of classifications don't you.

Could Michael be identified with the Andromedan perspective?
Of course and of course not. Andromeda is in a class with Perseus aka Milky Way.

Who is the God or Goddess of This World?
The Father and Mother, cosmically not biologically speaking of Jesus.

Has corruption and sanity been a problem for this being?
Nope.

Are Satan and Lucifer two separate and distinct beings?
Yes, Satan is the true manifestation of a fake image, called the Devil. Satan is the 'court prosecutor' of 'humanity' and Lucifer is the template for this collective humanity being prosecuted by Satan
Satan is the 'Kali' of Shakti as two sides of the one coin called God.
Satan is God and you are Lucifer in individuality. You can either 'play' a Christ White Lucifer look LUCIFER=74=JESUS=MESSIAH=CROSS=...or you can play a Dark Lucifer as an abssorber of the 'brought' light.

Is there...or has there ever been...a God who was higher than Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?
Yes, this is the 1st Order of Abraxas aka Abrasax as the polarity unexpressed BUT contained within, like the Dark+White Lucifers as One or as Satan+God as One.

If so...was this God destroyed in the War in Heaven?
No, this 1st Order is omniness and above such polarity issues as a war in heaven on earth or otherplace.

Is Satan one of these three?
Satan is 1st Order, the archangels are 2nd order.

If so...which one? Did Lucifer instruct Charles Darwin?
Ask Charles Darwin.

Would Human sovereignty in this Solar System be a good thing?
Not yet, later perhaps.

Is a theocracy a good or a bad thing?
Your polarity issue.

Is Responsible Freedom fundamentally rebellious in nature?
No

Can the Riemann Integral be applied to curved space?
Yes.

Is quantum physics valid...
yes

or would a modified classical physics provide a more secure foundation?
more or less the same thing

What are the theological implications and ramifications of quantum physics?
There are many book you can read.

Why was Heisenberg uncertain?
He wasn't.

Can a particle really be influenced by observation?
Yes by quantum entanglement of observer with the particle.

Have you ever read 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so...what is your opinion?
As is common happenstance Ellen tuned into a correct archetype about the nature of God and attempted to describe this via her intuitions and visions. Her 'Great Controversy' so used biblical study and the SDA ideas to promulgate the 'correct' central focus on the Logos of Jesus.
Unless you really become familiar with the 1st order archetypes, the religious overtones will outmanouver the deeper meaning of the Logos.
This has occurred in all analyses, histotical skeptical, religious dogma based etc. etc.

Have you heard of Dr. Desmond Ford? (An Adventist Theologian from Australia) What is the proper interpretation of, and relationship between, Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12?
The 2300 days are added to the 370 days of the Genesis prophecy (count Noah's days in the flood archetype) for a total of 1670 days.
Half that and you have the 1335 days in Daniel.12.12 as the timeline of the Logos in mirror function.
The connection to Hebrews.9.12 is spurious; as the 'blood of Christ' means not the 'blood of the sacrifices', but the 'life force' in the triplicities. both 'agreeing as One'; say the spirit, the water and the blood as the witness on earth and the father, the word and the holy ghost (1John.4.6-9).sons

Should the Biblical Cannon have ended with the Acts of the Apostles?
No.

Is the so called Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan really a Human vs Reptilian conflict?
No

Or is it really between two individual beings?
No, its between the One being in controversy with itself.

What are the soteriological implications of the human nature of Jesus Christ?
The Logos incarnated as a unique oneness so this oneness could become a manyness at the fulfilment of the timeline as programmed by the logos.

Is the substitutionary atonement...in the context of the Old Testamental sacrificial system...a theological milestone...or a historical necessity?
It past its use by date. The lambs are Aries, the goats are Capricorns and the calves are Taurians as starsigns. The 'blood sacrifice' of the physical animal has become replaced by the ordering of 'birthrights' of the 12 signs/apostles/sons of Jacob etc - all of whom are within you - if you can handle THAT Story.

Is theology at the center of disclosure?
Yes.

Is Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction a valid theological foundation or expression in modernity?
Another label attempting to describe the ubiquity of the logos.

Would a Non-Penetential, Non-Sacrificial, Ecumenical Namaste Mass...based upon the Latin Mass be a valid focal point for a Minimalist, Humanistic Theocracy based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?
This kind of 'mass' does not concern the Thuban Council.

Is the All Seeing Eye at the Top of the Pyramid illuminated by the Dog Star Sirius?
One of many labels for the solar eye of Horus and the lunar eye of Thoth.

How important is Sirius?
First Contact Star.

Is the God of This World the Prince of Sirius?
Yes amongst all other 'princes'.

Should the Protestant Reformation have been based upon the Teachings of Jesus?
They were.

Are the Teachings of Jesus alone fundamental...and the rest of scripture merely contextual?
Yes, absolutely.

Do Reptilian Beings hate Jesus Christ?
No, they are like humans, some understand others do not.

If so...why? Is there a 'Heaven' in M-42 in Orion?
Heaven does not exist anyplace but your own mind.

What type of beings might be found in this portion of the heavens?
Whatever you can imagine and image.

Is there hope and redemption for all beings in the Universe?
All are already redeemed, without exception.

I want everyone to make it! Even the really evil beings...if this is possible. Some isolation and re-education might be necessary...and some might have to be eternally isolated. I don't know...but I do not wish harm or misery on any being...no matter who they are...what they look like...or what they have done. All of us may have some very filthy reincarnational baggage!
WE are all Individuations of the ONE, defined and programmed by the Logos as the Sentience of the ONE Energy Source.

I could keep going for hours...but I'd better stop.
Thanks for that.

You don't need to answer all or any of these questions. I just have lots and lots of questions. If I truly spoke my mind...I'd be in huge trouble. I think I'm in enough trouble already. Thank-you abraxasinas! I love that name! Do you work or live in Pine Gap?
No, but the Council knows what goes on there, being the spying center for the Southern Hemisphere and such. They can only go so far. The Logos got them covered.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-09-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:01 PM   #213
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

"They" say that we are supposed to be very careful when discussing politics, religion, and sexuality. Well...I'm going to go on record as saying they are interrelated. Menage Trois?
Old 02-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #214
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Check out Exopolitics Radio. http://www.exopoliticsradio.org/ The Steven Bassett / Alfred Webre interview is especially good. I think I'm going to focus on the Theological and Political Aspects of the Alien Presence...including Solar System Governance, Galactic Governance, and Alien Nation Representation! What would Monka do? What would SaLuSa say? Perhaps the Prince of Sirius should focus on Sirius! Nothing personal!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-04-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #215
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Early attempts to establish the United States of the Solar System (Cultural Imperialism Lives!):

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1exaPnVq5U&NR=1
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoHUG...eature=related
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK3l1...eature=related
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acRzs...eature=related
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOA6ur_tnlc (Notice Bugs Bunny digging through the Martian surface)

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-07-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #216
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why the cold shoulder people (and aliens)? Where are the rival proposals? Does anyone give a rat's patootie? Are you all good with continuing to have a malevolent theocracy? Will you be even happier when it comes completely out of the closet? Are these responses by abraxasinas significant?

Would Human sovereignty in this Solar System be a good thing?
Not yet, later perhaps.

Is a theocracy a good or a bad thing?
Your polarity issue.

Is Responsible Freedom fundamentally rebellious in nature?
No

Old 02-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #217
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm almost to the point of washing my hands of this whole subject. It seems pretty much pointless to continue. Humanity may not be ready to rule itself. Post after post is ignored...and when a post is responded to...it is most often in the negative. We've made our bed...and it looks as though we are going to continue to sleep in it...even though it is a bed of nails. I just hope that when things get really bad...that you remember this thread...and contemplate what might have been. If the awake and aware don't care...why should I expect anyone else to? This world has ignored the Teachings of Jesus for 2,000 years. Why should I expect anyone to pay any attention to me? I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this point. Give 'em what they want...and tell 'em what they want to hear...seems to work wonders...in the pursuit of fame, fortune, and power...right? Nothing succeeds like success...right? The bottom-line is the bottom-line...right? People want a freak-show...right? People want to be angered or scared...right? Doing the right thing, and calmly stating the facts doesn't work...does it? That's a turn-off...isn't it? We stand at the precipice. Once freedom is lost...it is very difficult to regain. No pendulum effect here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSfvXjWV2Vo Beware of Article 6 and the 16th Amendment. Trojan Horses? I think so...by design.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-10-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:27 AM   #218
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What is the Hierarchy of Power in this Solar System? Who is in charge of this Solar System? Who owns this Solar System? Are Human Beings in charge? Are Reptilian Beings in charge? Are Grey Beings in charge? Is this Solar System a Theocracy? Does this Solar System have a Constitution? Is Earth a Prison Planet? Are Human Beings Prisoners of War?

I'm inviting Human Beings to respond. I'm inviting Reptilian Beings to respond. I'm inviting Grey Beings to respond. I'm inviting God to respond. I'm inviting Gabriel to respond. I'm inviting Michael to respond. I'm inviting Lucifer to respond. I'm inviting Jesus to respond. I'm inviting Ra to respond. I'm inviting Hathor to respond. I'm inviting Mary to respond. Come...let us reason together...says orthodoxymoron.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-12-2010 at 04:40 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #219
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

People can conjure-up UFO's, channel all manner of entities, spend months on UFO's as VIP's, etc, etc, etc...but I can't have an intelligent conversation with anyone regarding Solar System Governance. I've pretty much lost faith in everyone and everything. I'm going to buy a surfboard...and get ready to ride the wave.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:14 AM   #220
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What would an ideal Human Race be like? What would an ideal Solar System be like? I'm going to proceed with discussions (with myself) and plans to create a Perfected Human Race living in a Perfected Solar System...without sterilization, eugenics, force, or violence. But rather by following Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom wherever it leads. I will simply imagine that the United States of the Solar System is already a done deal. Who knows? It might be. The decision might have already been made...off world...to implement something similar to the first post of this thread...and not because of me. It simply makes sense...once one spends some quality time thinking about it. Please completely go through the first post of this thread...and view all links. Then repeat...until you get it...and I'm not being mean. It takes some serious time and effort to get it. I'm putting a positive spin on the Secret Space Program, the Deep Underground Military Bases, the Leviton Trains, the City States, and the Extraterrestrials. Think Sci-Fi Solar System of the Future...without Star Wars or Masters of the Universe. A Solar System Exorcism combined with the implementation of the United States of the Solar System...as described throughout the first post of this thread...would probably get us moving in the right direction...and avoid the Apocalypse and Armageddon. I know that things never work out the way they are envisioned...but that's my story...and I'm sticking to it...at least until the Jesuits or the Alphabet Agencies show up at my house...and offer to 'help' me! ('I was arrested last night in the United States...and taken to a very nice prison on Phobos')

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-13-2010 at 04:28 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #221
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Consider the 'Red Mass'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Mass I don't know very much about it...but it seems to have relevance to this thread.
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo63LqTF5Zg 2. http://www.redmass.com/

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: A Red Mass is a Mass celebrated annually in the Catholic Church for judges, attorneys, law school professors, students, and government officials. The Mass requests guidance from the Holy Spirit for all who seek justice, and offers the opportunity to reflect on what Catholics believe is the God-given power and responsibility of all in the legal profession. Originating in Europe during the high middle ages, the Red Mass is so-called from the red vestments traditionally worn in symbolism of the tongues of fire that descended on the Apostles. Additionally, Judges of the High Court of England and all doctors of law wore red robes or academic hoods.[1] The first recorded Red Mass was celebrated in the Cathedral of Paris in 1245. From there, it spread to most European countries. Around 1310, during the reign of Edward II, the tradition began in England. It was attended at the opening of each term of Court by all members of the Bench and Bar. The tradition was introduced into the United States in 1928 at the Church of St. Andrew, New York City,near the courthouses of Foley Square, celebrated bu by Patrick Cardinal Hayes, who strongly advocated and butressed the legal community's part in evangelization.[2][3] The Red Mass was recommenced in Toronto in 1924 and has continued it to this day. It was re-instituted in Sydney in 1931.

One of the better-known Red Masses is the one celebrated each fall at the Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle in Washington, D.C. on the Sunday before the first Monday in October (the Supreme Court convenes on the first Monday in October). It is sponsored by the John Carroll Society and attended by Supreme Court justices, members of Congress, the diplomatic corps, the Cabinet and other government departments and sometimes the President of the United States. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who is Jewish, used to attend the Red Mass with her Christian colleagues but no longer does so due to her objection to a series of homilies opposing abortion.[4] In Ireland, the Votive Mass of the Holy Spirit (the Red Mass) is held annually on the first Monday of October, which is the first day of the Michaelmas Law Term. The ceremony is held at St. Michan's Roman Catholic church, which is the parish church of the Four Courts. It is attended by the Irish judiciary, barristers and solicitors, as well as representatives of the diplomatic corps, Gardaí, the Northern Irish, English and Scottish judiciary. The judiciary do not wear their judicial robes, although formal morning dress is worn. In Scotland a Red Mass is held annually each autumn in St. Mary's Cathedral in Edinburgh to mark the beginning of the Scottish Judicial year. It is attended by Catholic judges of the High Court of Justiciary, Sheriffs, advocates, solicitors and law students all dressed in their robes of office. The robes of the Lords Commissioner of Justiciary are red faced with white. The Mass is presided over by Keith Michael Patrick Cardinal O'Brien. In the Philippines, Xavier University - Ateneo de Cagayan has celebrated the Red Mass annually as the Mass of the Holy Spirit.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-16-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:33 AM   #222
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could there be essentially the following three Americas?

1. Deep Underground Reptilian Base America (going back tens of thousands of years).

2. Infiltrated and Subverted...Red, White, and Blue...Religious Right... Constitutional Theocratic...Patriotic Fundamentalist America.

3. Minimalist...Representative Republic...Paleo Conservative...Spirit and Letter of the Founders...Strict Constitutionalist America.

Alex Collier indicated that the Reptilians came first to North America. Perhaps this is their home-base of operations...going back tens of thousands of years. Perhaps they opened branch offices around the world...including the Giza Plateau and Rome. Why was North America seemingly off limits until the Vikings showed up...or until 1492? Was North America a thriving above and below ground Reptilian civilization for tens of thousands of years? Who knows?

I've received a very chilly reception regarding my promotion of the United States of the Solar System. Could all of the above be a large part of the reason why? It's the highest principles and concepts of the founding documents which I am promoting...but that doesn't seem to matter. People have a bad taste in their mouths...and continue to ignore my almost daily posts. My conclusion is that it is much wiser to attempt to hijack the New World Order than it is to engage in trench-warfare with it. I want humans and non-humans, at the highest levels, to defect, and to do the right thing...and re-direct the New World Order in the direction of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. In my view...the alternative is an absolute Hell on Earth...which will most likely span hundreds or thousands of years.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-16-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:14 AM   #223
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please watch these Jordan Maxwell videos. This man deserves to be listened to very, very closely.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwK0kCccI

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uady6EQnGhs

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt4Uv...eature=related

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvjROPfv0X4

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jJKue2Ff6o

Namaste
Old 02-16-2010, 11:12 PM   #224
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why have the member nations of the United Nations agreed to submit to the U.N. Charter? Is this more agreeable to them than to be subject to the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights? Once again...this thread is not about American rule or conquest. It is all about Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom for everyone in this Solar System...and there seems to be quite a bit going on throughout the Solar System. Regarding the Solar System Exorcism...I just want the really hardcore malevolents of all races (including Human) to be exiled from this Solar System...until they become re-educated and reformed to the point where they are no longer a grave threat to Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This is about the really bad guys and gals...and not about imperfect individuals who make mistakes. I just want to put all the mothers on a mothership! Perhaps Nibiru (if it really exists) could assume a circular orbit...safely beyond the orbital path of Pluto...and provide Solar System Security (keeping the malevolents out...and keeping us in)...and become a part of the United States of the Solar System. I know not what I say...but hope springs eternal.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-17-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #225
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a very cool thread (regarding civilization classifications) http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20140 which is relevant to this thread.

While I'm here...if the first post of this thread became the modus operandi for the Solar System...how would it be enforced? What if a planet wanted out? What if they wanted to be ruled by a Drac Queen? Seriously...would the United States of the Solar System have to be dictatorially or theocratically enforced? Please think long and hard about that one...even if you don't like my premise. How would any Solar Governmental System be enforced? Tyranny and Anarchy are very closely related...aren't they? If we get bailed-out and 'saved' without being responsible people...we'll be right back in the middle of a horrible mess in no time. We may need to be 'saved' in some way, shape, or form...but we need to be 'SAFE TO SAVE'. Otherwise...we might as well continue to be secretly ruled by malevolent non-humans...who may be more responsible than we are...despite them being regressives.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-18-2010 at 11:53 PM.