Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:05 AM   #176
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Magamud...your sarcastic and derisive condescension is not even thinly veiled! Would they ask you?? What is your grand plan??

Perhaps a benevolent frequency is unable to do anything of lasting significance regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as long as there is not a critical mass of Responsible Humanity who give a rat's @$$! I think We the People of Earth have nearly achieved a critical mass of people who desire Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom! Something is brewing! Perhaps a Solar System Exorcism is brewing! Malevolents...Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!

As I see it...the foundation is found spiritually and conceptually in the Teachings of Jesus...and constitutionally in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. I had nothing to do with this foundation. I'm merely shining a bright light on it.

Namaste
Hi Ortho,

I don't get the energy that you do off Magamud's post. You have indeed invested a lot of energy into this subject. And my take is that Magamud saw this and was stating that if (when) the guardians of the Solar System need advice then you would be an excelent source of input from the Earth Human perspective. It is also highly pluausable that at a higher level your higher self is indeed providing this input.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:16 AM   #177
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Hi Ortho,

I don't get the energy that you do off Magamud's post. You have indeed invested a lot of energy into this subject. And my take is that Magamud saw this and was stating that if (when) the guardians of the Solar System need advice then you would be an excelent source of input from the Earth Human perspective. It is also highly pluausable that at a higher level your higher self is indeed providing this input.
Thank-you Initiate. My apologies Magamud. I have edited my post. I doubted that a 'benevolent frequency' would need anyone's advice...which may be why I responded (reacted?) as I did. I was wrong to do so...and I am very sorry. I also doubt that the guardians of the Solar System are a benevolent frequency. I could be wrong about this as well. Perhaps we are all in the best of hands...and have nothing to worry about. I haven't invested much energy at all into this subject...because there has been very little meaningful debate or dialogue...which says to me that we may be entering into an ET Theocracy in the very near future...and that I will probably be entering into a FEMA CAMP (or worse) in the very near future. Actually...we have probably been in an ET Theocracy for thousands of years...and that my reaction to the full realization of this brutal fact will probably land me in a FEMA CAMP (or worse). This tempest in a teapot is undoubtedly an exercise in futility. Resistance is futile. Abandon all hope ye who enter this Brave New Universe. Actually...entering into a Cowardly Dreamworld filled with faith, hope, and submission is a helluva lot easier.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 12:55 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:28 AM   #178
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please watch this four part BBC documentary video entitled 'The Century of the Self'. It chronicles the effect of Sigmund Freud, Edward Bernays, and others on marketing, mass manipulation, and politics...based upon the theory that the masses are dangerously irrational...and must be manipulated and controlled.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...tury+of+&dur=3

I hate to be cynical...but I am tired of being the idealistic goody-goody who is so heavenly minded that I am of no earthly good. I don't know if I can stomach the following...but perhaps there are some who can. Are there some lessons to be learned below regarding the promotion of the United States of the Solar System? Just giving people the facts in a cool, calm, and collected manner really does not seem to work. So how does one ethically promote goodness in a manner which actually works? Is there a way to positively restate the following such that it becomes a completely ethical modality of persuasion?

THIS IS A LESSON IN HOW TO DECIEVE (CONVINCE?) THE MASSES http://www.learntoquestion.com/resou...oculation.html

Clearly in the late 1930s, there were folks out there who thought propaganda could be dangerous. A private organization with an ambitious agenda, the Institute for Propaganda Analysis in New York, took on the Olympian task of trying to identify propaganda strategies and develop a scientific approach to its detection, along the lines of disease detection and prevention. Concerned about the difficulty of finding truth, particularly in a media-saturated wartime environment, the Institute issued a statement called the "Ten Commandments of Propaganda" in 1937. Designed to be a manual of strategies used by writers of propaganda, the Institute offered what it believed was the strategy of the propagandist:

1. Divide and conquer.
2. Tell the people what they want.
3. The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.
4. Always appeal to the lowest common denominator.
5. Generalize as much as possible.
6. Use "expert" testimonial.
7. Always refer to the "authority" of your sources.
8. Stack the cards with "information."
9. A confused people are easily led.
10. Get the "plain folks" onto the "bandwagon."

The Institute identified seven basic propaganda devices:

Name-Calling: Giving an idea a bad or negative label, leading its audience to reject and condemn it without examining it further.

Glittering Generality: Associating something with a word that has virtuous associations, leading its audience to accept and approve it without examining any further evidence.

Transfer: Shifting the authority and prestige of something respected or revered to something else in order to make it more acceptable or associates disapproving language with something the propagandist wants an audience to reject.

Testimonial: Invoking the words of someone either respected or despised to state that a particular idea, product, or person is good or bad.

Plain Folks: Suggesting that the speaker and his ideas are good and right because they are "of the people": the "plain folks."

Card Stacking: Layering an array of facts or falsehoods in a complex web of logic in order to make the best (or worst) case for an idea, program, or person.

Bandwagon: Implying that everyone is doing something and that folks need to "jump on the bandwagon" and follow the crowd.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 03:27 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #179
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

It seems there is already an organisation that manages the Solar System.

"Beyond our own Galaxy, there is a large organization of Galaxies who also follow the Path of Light, known as the "Intergalactic Union of Free Worlds". The function of this Organization is to coordinate and peacefully regulate affairs between the various Galaxies, Planets, and Solar Systems, and generally to uphold the Universal Law throughout our whole Universe. The MilkyWay's Galactic Federation is locally represented within our Solar System by another body called "The Interplanetary Federation of Planets'. This local Solar System Interplanetary Council convenes on the Planet Saturn with representatives drawn from all the other inhabited planets of our Solar System. Up to now, Planet Earth has not had its own native-born Third-Dimension Earthly Representative, and so until Earth has made its Ascension to the higher dimension and is able to join on a conscious level with the whole of our Solar System Federation, Commander Monka of the Ashtar Space Command has been appointed on our behalf to represent us at their Council Meetings.
"

http://www.thenewearth.org/newearth2.html#5

If we accept that as Human beings we are multidimensional then I would suggest at some level you are involved. It has nothing to do with good or bad. We are trying to move out of duality.

When we make the ascension I vote "Othodoxymoron" to replace Monka as our representive !!!
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:51 AM   #180
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Down with Monka!! Experimentation Without Representation!! Sorry Monka...I couldn't resist. Thank-you Initiate. I don't want to represent something which is hopelessly broken. I just want to see a proper governmental system for the Solar System in place which maximizes Responsible Freedom. I keep thinking that we are a galactic pain in the @$$...and that most of the ET's neither love us nor hate us. They probably want us to quit b!+ch!ng...and just evolve!

I also keep thinking that we are rebels without a clue...who legitimately rebelled against something (enslavement and theocracy perhaps?)...but really $crewed things up...and ended up in worse trouble than if we had just gone with the program...so to speak.

Now...we seem to be on the verge of blowing ourselves up, becoming enslaved by malevolent ET's, and being ruled by a really nasty theocracy. Or...with a top down silent and bloodless revolution...we could finally achieve a united and free world at peace...for the first time in our history. That's what this thread is all about.

I'm trying to visualize more underground living and electric everything...and interplanetary tourism and industry using advanced spacecraft. I'd like to see an end to extreme wealth and poverty via Responsible Free Enterprise. I don't have a problem with interacting with other benevolent beings...no matter what they look like...or what their history is...as long as they are genuinely benevolent. It would obviously take time for everyone to get used to each other.

This forum may be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations...or whatever everyone wants to call it. I suspect that beings from throughout the Solar System...view, and even participate, on Avalon. We discuss various and sundry subjects presently...but someday we may vote...as members of a Solar System General Assembly.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #181
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another link which you might find interesting (John Rhodes): http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm

Here's yet another speculative intellectual ejaculation resulting from the masturbation of the mind:

What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy? What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?) What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess?

How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever. I don't think that I have seen Lucifer...but one never knows! This hypothetical being could walk down a crowded city street...and no one would notice anything out of the ordinary. This would be a 3D dudess with lots of 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D connections...I think. Think Anna in 'V'. There may be remarkable similarities. Who knows?!

I found the following in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the Solar System...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the Godess of This World (and Solar System?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else ('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon. Does the following description refer to Lucifer...or to Satan? I'm leaning toward Satan aka God Amen...but there might be some similarities with Lucifer...who would have to have some communication with Satan...on an ongoing basis. Does Revelation 12 describe Lucifer or Satan? The ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan". Lucifer was one of the three original archangels (along with Michael and Gabriel) who each had charge over one-third of the 'angels'. Mind you...I'm hypothesizing a very dark universe...where this crazy world is as good as it gets. This is a terrifying thought to me...but what if this is reality? The horror! Could the following experience describe the being who Lucifer rebelled against?

"One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective. Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing. He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! (Did ET Phone Rome and Call 9/11?) Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on."

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #182
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I hereby invite all beings throughout the universe to support the spirit...if not the letter...of the first post of this thread. Obviously...the details will have to be worked out by those who are much more competent than myself. I don't know the full story...but the more I research...the more enthusiastic I become regarding the first post of this thread. But this will require universal support...and will undoubtedly involve great sacrifice and hardship. I think we are all in huge trouble...throughout the universe...not just on Earth. I also think that all secrecy needs to be removed presently...and that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom must be pursued with all deliberate speed. The gloves need to be removed...so to speak.

Don't hate anyone...Reptilian or Human. I think that 99% are victims...and the remaining 1% are deluded or insane (and in a sense...victims as well...even though they are in charge...and may be very harsh and cruel). I think everyone is in trouble...from the top to the bottom. This universe may need a new program and a reboot. The Reptilians...who many fear (including me)...may turn out to be quite friendly...if and when there is a paradigm shift and a leadership change. Their external appearance should not be viewed predjudicially. I don't know the true nature of the Reptilians. I've never seen one (that I know of)...and I'm still not absolutely sure that they exist (although the testimonial evidence is overwhelming). This thread should not be viewed as Human vs Reptilian. In an all-out Human vs Reptilian war...I have a sneaking suspicion that humanity might cease to exist. Who knows...Benevolent Reptilians may be keeping Human Beings from becoming extinct.

If the universal community cannot accept what is proposed in the first post of this thread as a universal modus operandi...I would only request that an exception be made for this Solar System. Give us a chance to test the concept...under quarantine...if deemed necessary. I understand that unrestrained and irresponsible freedom is highly dangerous and contageous. The qualifiers outlined in the first post of this thread should be sufficient to maintain legitimate and reasonable law and order.

Thanks and Gratitude in Advance to the Beings of the Universe.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #183
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

This is a thread devoted to experimenting with the idea of applying the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (except for the first two paragraphs of Article 6...and the 16th Amendment) to the entire Solar System. Article 6 has been misused to establish treaties which supercede the Constitution. There is a question regarding the validity of the 16th Amendment. My preference is that the Federal Reserve should be abolished...and a non-private central bank should issue a silver-based currency. The United States of the Solar System does NOT imply rule by the United States of America...especially in its presently infiltrated and subverted sad state. Constructive Competition...Positive Response Ability...and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom are the underlying principles and concepts. A focus on the documents is what is desired. We will attempt to use the Constitution and Bill of Rights...mostly as is...with very minimal changes in wording(to apply to the Solar System and include both males and females) and some very minimal streamlining.

Is there merit to the idea of replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...with all of the regions of Earth...and all of the regions of the planets and moons of the Solar System...treated as States? Various Alien Nations could participate with Ambassadors...but they could not dictate. A President would simply be a spokesperson or PR person for the decisions of the Senatorial and Congressional General Assemblies. Most of the communications and deliberations would be electronic...with actual meetings at U.N. Headquarters being mostly symbolic and ceremonial. Could this arrangement be considered to be the preferred alternative to a theocracy (a Universal Church)? Would this arrangement constitute a desirable non-theocratic union of politics and religion? Isn't religion really politics...and politics really religion? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be the absolute standard and modus operandi of a New Universal Order.

Have I completely lost my mind...or is this an ultra-simple solution to the problems which plague this Solar System (and possibly the universe)? I am basing all of this on an unproven assumption that there is life throughout the Solar System...including, but not limited to, Human, Grey, and Reptilian life...and that the Grey and Reptilian life is not simply a non-physical demonic phenomenon. Obviously...there would have to be safeguards which would prevent a dictatorial take-over. All groups would need to be protected from themselves (competing internal factions) and the other groups. Mutually beneficial interplanetary and interracial interaction would be the goal.

I initially included alien races in the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System...but I changed the wording back to include only Human Beings. This is not anti-alien. It is intended as a safeguard. We the People of the Solar System need to get our house in order internally...and then interact with all Alien Nations...in a very open yet cautious manner. I don't know how this should appropriately occur. I don't know the details of the alien presence in the Solar System. I'm open to reasonable solutions. Perhaps Alien Nations could have non-voting membership status...where their views would be made known in an official capacity...and where they would address the Congressional and Senatorial General Assemblies. Perhaps this could be preparatory to full voting status. I don't know. I'm just very wary of Trojan Horse scenarios. Again...I do not desire rulership over Alien Nations. Nor do I desire their humiliation, degradation, extermination, or enslavement.

The preamble is a condensed version of the preamble to the Charter for the United Nations. I did remove the reference to treaties and other sources of international law. Nothing should supercede the founding documents below.

'The Declaration of Human Sovereignty' from www.humansovereignty.org is included, with minimal modifications. I basically agree with it...and do not wish to reinvent the wheel. I did, however, eliminate the homeworld references, and I eliminated the demand to destroy ET bases...which might be necessary to defend the Solar System. This is the cosmic equivalent of the 'Declaration of Independence'. A big thank-you to humansovereignty.org. They might, or might not, approve of this thread. I don't know. Perhaps I won't have to wait long to find out!

The concept is simple...but undoubtedly the details and implementation would be very, very complex. I'm guessing that powerful forces outside of this Solar System would have to agree to allow this to occur. I'm also sensing that some of the agreement...if it was granted...would be very grudging...with the view that it would never work...and that the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, Orion (and others?) would ultimately theocratically rule Earth eventually anyway. Who knows...this could be a new development in a very dictatorial, rigid, and violent universe. It could be Morning in the Universe...or the Solar System...at least. Lucifer...what do you think? How will this play in the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, and Orion? You can make this happen. We are all actors on a stage...and the universe is watching. Namaste to everyone...including you Lucifer.

Please watch all of the following videos (in order). They will help you to understand my perspective. I don't necessarily agree with everything in these videos...but they illustrate and support the general principles and concepts presented in this thread.

1. Bill Cooper: a. http://www.viddler.com/explore/kakhama/videos/2/
2. Alex Collier: a. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5947939806971# b. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92457753203742
3. Commander X: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1240361070544#
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yKFPquLoTk
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IvPIWzQcUY
6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbUtL...elatedYouTube- Martin Luther King "I have a dream"
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u152...elatedYouTube- Ronald Reagan - Alien Threat - United Nations
8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfc63rCnWE
9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjPQjQGdbU
10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWR6WE4z20g
11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1kmm...elatedYouTube- V - the final battle - chapter 39
12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecf...elatedYouTube- 1984 Apple's Macintosh Commercial
13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWnmCu3U09w
14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93hf9...re=fvwYouTube- Journey To The Solar System
15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKd...elatedYouTube- Where the Hell is Matt? (2008)
16. www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0&NR=1YouTube- We Are The World - Michael Jackson Lionel Richie Cindy Lauper Steve Wonder Bruce Springsteen...

THE FOUNDING DOCUMENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM

WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH are determined to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, and to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System can be maintained, and to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom. To practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples.

DECLARATION OF HUMAN SOVEREIGNTY REGARDING CONTACT WITH EXTRATERRESTRIAL NATIONS AND FORCES

We, the People of Earth, extend greetings to all races in the Greater Community of the Universe. We acknowledge our common heritage before the Creator of all the Universe, both visible and invisible. We declare the planet Earth as our sacred inheritance. We pledge henceforth to sustain and preserve the Earth for all generations to come. We call upon all humanity to treat all races everywhere with wisdom and justice, here on Earth and throughout the Universe.

Fundamental Rights

We, the People of Earth, regard the need for freedom to be universal. Therefore, we hold that all individuals in all worlds are created equal and are endowed by the Creator with sacred and inalienable rights. Fundamental among these are the right to live as a free race; the right of self-determination, self-sufficiency, and creative expression; the right to life without oppression; and the right to pursue in life a higher purpose and a higher calling that the Creator has provided to all.

Before the Greater Community of the Universe, we, the People of Earth, do now invoke these fundamental rights for ourselves, along with certain rights that naturally derive from them, including:

-The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent, neither subject to nor dependent upon any other authority. No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.

-The right of planetary sanctity. Earth shall be free from extraterrestrial intervention, intrusion, interference, or exploitation, both mental and physical. No extraterrestrial force shall make close approach, or assume close orbit, or make any landing, or engage in trade, except openly and with the expressed consent of the People of Earth achieved through a democratic means.

-The right of sanctity of biological and genetic material. No extraterrestrial power shall take, possess, or manipulate human biological or genetic material for any purpose whatsoever.

-The right of occupation. We the People of Earth claim this Solar System as our sphere of influence. No extraterrestrial bases may be established on bodies or stations orbiting the Earth, nor on other planets or bodies of this Solar System, except with the expressed consent of the People of Earth.

-The right of peaceful navigation. We claim the right to travel and explore within our Solar System without interference or restraint from extraterrestrial forces, and maintain the right to deny access to this Solar System by any extraterrestrial forces.

We, the People of Earth, consider it our rightful responsibility to assert and defend these fundamental rights, and to give and receive aid consistent with these rights.

The Assessment

When in the course of their evolution it becomes necessary for the native people of a planet to unite, to transcend the conflicts and differences that have separated them from one another, and to assume among the powers of the Universe a separate and equal sovereignty, a respectful consideration of that sovereignty requires that they declare the causes which impel them to this present course of action.

Although the Earth has undergone a long history of extraterrestrial visitation, the current situation is that the People of Earth are now suffering the effects of a global extraterrestrial intervention into human affairs. This intervention employs a strategy of deception, manipulation, and exploitation, the goal of which is control over humanity, which will result in the loss of human freedom and self-determination. It is now the sacred right and duty of the People of Earth to oppose, resist, and repel this extraterrestrial intervention, to declare and defend our sovereignty, our freedom, and our independence from all extraterrestrial forces.

Let these violations be considered by those supporting the cause of freedom throughout the Greater Community:

-Intervening extraterrestrial forces have refused to openly disclose and reveal the nature and intent of their activities on and around Earth. This extraterrestrial presence is clandestine, covert, uninvited, and unapproved by the People of Earth. These extraterrestrial forces have concealed their own identity, their political or economic alliances and allegiances, as well as the authorities and powers which they serve.

-As is becoming increasingly apparent from their actions, extraterrestrial forces intend to exploit the Earth, its resources, and its people, and are engaged in a systematic program of colonizing humanity into a subservient client state to be ruled by agents of these extraterrestrial forces. The extraterrestrial intervention and occupation seeks commercial gain, economic power, and the strategic advantage offered by this world in relation to other worlds.

-Extraterrestrial forces have repeatedly and with impunity violated national and international laws of the Earth’s people. These offenses, which still continue today, have included violation of restricted airspace; abduction and transportation of humans without their consent; murder, rape, torture, sexual abuse, interbreeding with humans, and cruel experimentation; theft and trade of human biological and genetic materials; theft and trade of Earth’s natural resources; covert mental and psychological influence; mutilation of humans and animals; tampering with and disabling of military defense systems; and clandestine infiltration into human society.

-Extraterrestrial forces have secretly negotiated treaties and agreements with human individuals and groups, without the informed consent of the People of Earth.

-Extraterrestrial forces have systematically attempted to persuade and mislead humans through extending false hopes and promises of wealth, power, and protection; rescue from planetary catastrophe; membership in a “galactic federation”; and spiritual salvation and enlightenment.

-Extraterrestrial forces have exploited and exacerbated human conflicts to serve their own ends.

-Extraterrestrial forces have been disempowering humanity by leading us to believe that we can only survive with their help and their advanced technology, thus fostering our complete dependence upon them and denying our ability to ensure our own survival.

Demands and Declarations

Accordingly, we, the People of Earth, do hereby declare all previously existing agreements or treaties between any human government, group, or individual and any extraterrestrials to be forthwith null, void, and permanently suspended. We demand that any such previously existing treaties or agreements be fully and publicly disclosed. Any future agreements or treaties between human governments, groups, or individuals and extraterrestrials must be negotiated only with the full consent of the People of Earth, publicly and openly expressed by an international democratic body representing the nations and peoples of Earth.

We demand that all extraterrestrials now cease all operations and activities and immediately vacate and depart from the Earth and its surroundings including the Sun, Earth’s Moon, and all planets of this Solar System. This includes vacating any natural or artificial satellites, as well as all space within the Solar System.

We demand that all extraterrestrial organizations who have established or operated bases on the Earth, its Moon, or anywhere else within this Solar System, to vacate these bases, and fully disclose their nature. These bases should then be used to defend the Solar System.

We further demand that all living humans who are now in custody of extraterrestrials be returned immediately in good health; further, we demand a full accounting of all humans who have been taken or held by extraterrestrials, including those who have died in captivity. In addition, we demand that all human biological or genetic materials taken from any individuals be accounted for and destroyed, and their intended use be identified. Any devices implanted in living individuals must be identified so that they may be safely removed.

We demand full public disclosure of the purpose and details of the extraterrestrial hybridization program, including the location, identity, and activities of all living human-extraterrestrial hybrids, whether on Earth or elsewhere.

Be it known throughout the Universe that from this time forward, extraterrestrials may only enter our Solar System, approach our Earth, fly in our skies, set foot on our soil, or enter our waters with the explicit consent of the People of Earth.

We, therefore, do solemnly declare that the People of Earth are and should be a free and independent people; that all humans are hereby absolved from all allegiance to extraterrestrial powers, and that all political and economic connections between them and the People of Earth are totally dissolved; that as a free and sovereign race in the Greater Community of the Universe, we assume full power within this Solar System to conclude peace, levy war, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to undertake all other actions which a sovereign planetary race may rightfully and ethically do.

Concluding Statement

Let it be understood that in making this Declaration of Human Sovereignty, we, the People of Earth, affirm our future and destiny as a free race within a Greater Community of intelligent life. We recognize that we are a part of this Greater Community and that we are destined over time to encounter many different races from beyond our world.

To them and to all others, we hereby declare that our intention is not conquest or domination in space. We declare that the rights and privileges that we affirm here for ourselves, we also affirm for all races of beings whom we might encounter.

In making our Declaration of Human Sovereignty, we proclaim our rights, responsibilities, and privileges as a free race in order that we may pursue greater unity, peace, and cooperation within the human family without unwanted or unwarranted intrusion and interference by any outside nation or force from the Greater Community. We make this proclamation as an expression of our Divine right and honorable intent for the human family and for all races in the Universe who seek to be free.

www.humansovereignty.org

THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM

We the People of the United States of the Solar System, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of the Solar System.

Article 1.

Section 1
All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States of the Solar System, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Section 2
The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by the People of the several States, and the Electors in each State shall have the Qualifications requisite for Electors of the most numerous Branch of the State Legislature.

No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States of the Solar System, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which they shall be chosen.

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free , including those bound to Service for a Term of Years.

When vacancies happen in the Representation from any State, the Executive Authority thereof shall issue Writs of Election to fill such Vacancies.

The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Section 3
The Senate of the United States of the Solar System shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote.

Immediately after they shall be assembled in Consequence of the first Election, they shall be divided as equally as may be into three Classes. The Seats of the Senators of the first Class shall be vacated at the Expiration of the second Year, of the second Class at the Expiration of the fourth Year, and of the third Class at the Expiration of the sixth Year, so that one third may be chosen every second Year; and if Vacancies happen by Resignation, or otherwise, during the Recess of the Legislature of any State, the Executive thereof may make temporary Appointments until the next Meeting of the Legislature, which shall then fill such Vacancies.

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States of the Solar System, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which they shall be chosen.

The Vice President of the United States of the Solar System shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no Vote, unless they be equally divided.

The Senate shall choose their other Officers, and also a President pro tempore, in the absence of the Vice President, or when he shall exercise the Office of President of the United States of the Solar System.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States of the Solar System is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States of the Solar System: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

Section 4
The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Place of Choosing Senators.

The Congress shall assemble at least once in every Year, and such Meeting shall be on the first Monday in December, unless they shall by Law appoint a different Day.

Section 5
Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members, and a Majority of each shall constitute a Quorum to do Business; but a smaller number may adjourn from day to day, and may be authorized to compel the Attendance of absent Members, in such Manner, and under such Penalties as each House may provide.

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behavior, and, with the Concurrence of two-thirds, expel a Member.

Each House shall keep a Journal of its Proceedings, and from time to time publish the same, excepting such Parts as may in their Judgment require Secrecy; and the Yeas and Nays of the Members of either House on any question shall, at the Desire of one fifth of those Present, be entered on the Journal.

Neither House, during the Session of Congress, shall, without the Consent of the other, adjourn for more than three days, nor to any other Place than that in which the two Houses shall be sitting.

Section 6
The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States of the Solar System. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States of the Solar System which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time; and no Person holding any Office under the United States of the Solar System, shall be a Member of either House during their Continuance in Office.

Section 7
All bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States of the Solar System; If they approve they shall sign it, but if not they shall return it, with their Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law. But in all such Cases the Votes of both Houses shall be determined by Yeas and Nays, and the Names of the Persons voting for and against the Bill shall be entered on the Journal of each House respectively. If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to them, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

Every Order, Resolution, or Vote to which the Concurrence of the Senate and House of Representatives may be necessary (except on a question of Adjournment) shall be presented to the President of the United States of the Solar System; and before the Same shall take Effect, shall be approved by them, or being disapproved by them, shall be repassed by two thirds of the Senate and House of Representatives, according
to the Rules and Limitations prescribed in the Case of a Bill.

Section 8
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States of the Solar System; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States of the Solar System;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States of the Solar System;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States of the Solar System;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States of the Solar System;

To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high seas and outer space, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land, Water, and in Space;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy and a Space Force;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land, naval, and Space Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States of the Solar System, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States of the Solar System, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of
Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings; And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this
Constitution in the Government of the United States of the Solar System, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Section 9
The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

No capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.

No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.

No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States of the Solar System: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Section 10
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing its inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States of the Solar System; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Control of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually
invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Article 2.

Section 1
The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of the Solar System. They shall hold their Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice-President chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows:

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States of the Solar System, shall be appointed an Elector.

The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two persons, of whom one at least shall not lie an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States of the Solar System, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the
Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately choose by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner choose the President. But in choosing the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote; a quorum for this Purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two-thirds of the
States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President. But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall choose from them by Ballot the Vice-President.

The Congress may determine the Time of choosing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States of the Solar System.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States of the Solar System, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States of the Solar System.

In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said
Office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States of the Solar System, or any of them.

Before they enter on the Execution of their Office, they shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States of the Solar System, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System."

Section 2
The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army, Navy, and Space Force of the United States of the Solar System, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States of the Solar System; they may require the Opinion, in writing, of the
principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States of the Solar System, except in Cases of Impeachment.

They shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States of the Solar System, whose Appointments are not herein
otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Section 3
They shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as they shall judge necessary and expedient; they may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, they may adjourn them to such Time as they shall think proper; they shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; they shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States of the Solar System.

Section 4
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States of the Solar System, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Article 3.

Section 1
The judicial Power of the United States of the Solar System, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

Section 2
The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States of the Solar System, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority; to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls; to all Cases of admiralty, maritime, and space Jurisdiction; to Controversies to which the United States of the Solar System shall be a Party; to Controversies between two or more States; between a State and Citizens of another State; between Citizens of different States; between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.

In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.

The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.

Section 3
Treason against the United States of the Solar System, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Being attainted.

Article 4.

Section 1
Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Section 2
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on demand of the executive Authority of the State from which they fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, But shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.

Section 3
New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States of the Solar System; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States of the Solar System, or of any particular State.

Section 4
The United States of the Solar System shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Article 5.

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

Article 6.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States of the Solar System and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States of the Solar System.

Article 7.

Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people to peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment 2
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment 3
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment 4
The right of the people to be secure in their beings, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the people or things to be seized.

Amendment 5
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against themself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment 6
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment 7
In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States of the Solar System, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment 8
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment 9
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment 10
The powers not delegated to the United States of the Solar System by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Amendment 11
The Judicial power of the United States of the Solar System shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

Amendment 12
The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the persons voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States of the Solar System, directed to the President of the Senate;

The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.

The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no persons have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States of the Solar System.

Amendment 13
1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States of the Solar System, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment 14
1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States of the Solar System, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States of the Solar System and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States of the Solar System; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of people in each State. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States of the Solar System, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any citizen of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States of the Solar System, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such citizens shall bear to the whole number of citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States of the Solar System, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

4. The validity of the public debt of the United States of the Solar System, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States of the Solar System nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States of the Solar System, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Amendment 15
1. The right of citizens of the United States of the Solar System to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States of the Solar System or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment 16

Removed because of passage and ratification issues...and because of unfathomable corruption since 1913.

Amendment 17
The Senate of the United States of the Solar System shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each State shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the State legislatures.

When vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the beings fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.

This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution.

Amendment 18 (Repealed by Amendment 21)

Amendment 19
The right of citizens of the United States of the Solar System to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States of the Solar System or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment 20
1. The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

2. The Congress shall assemble at least once in every year, and such meeting shall begin at noon on the 3d day of January, unless they shall by law appoint a different day.

3. If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become
President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such being shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.

4. The Congress may by law provide for the case of the death of any of the persons from whom the House of Representatives may choose a President whenever the right of choice shall have devolved upon them, and for the case of the death of any of the persons from whom the Senate may choose a Vice President whenever the right of choice shall have devolved upon them.

5. Sections 1 and 2 shall take effect on the 15th day of October following the ratification of this article.

6. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission.

Amendment 21 (Repeal of Amendment 18)

Amendment 22
1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President, when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

2. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission to the States by the Congress.

Amendment 23
1. The District constituting the seat of Government of the United States of the Solar System shall appoint in such manner as the Congress may direct: A number of electors of President and Vice President equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives in Congress to which the District would be entitled if it were a State, but in no event more than the least populous State; they shall be in addition to those appointed by the States, but they shall be considered, for the purposes of the election of President and Vice President, to be electors appointed by a State; and they shall meet in the District and perform such duties as provided by the twelfth article of amendment.

2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment 24
1. The right of citizens of the United States of the Solar System to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States of the Solar System or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.

Amendment 25
1. In case of the removal of the President from office or of their death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon
confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

3. Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that they are unable to discharge the powers and duties of their office, and until they transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, they shall resume the powers and duties of their office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of their office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty eight hours for that
purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session,
within twenty one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of their office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of their office.

Amendment 26
1. The right of citizens of the United States of the Solar System, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States of the Solar System or by any State on account of age.

Amendment 27
No law, varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives, shall take effect, until an election of Representatives shall have intervened.

Sounds FAR FAR too American for my liking I'm afraid, I'm not anti American but lets face it the US seem to want to control Earth, next would be space, next the universe?
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:27 PM   #184
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Sounds FAR FAR too American for my liking I'm afraid, I'm not anti American but lets face it the US seem to want to control Earth, next would be space, next the universe?
Thank-you WATCHER. I'm flattered that you posted a response. America has gotten a bad reputation...hasn't it? But please don't blame the Founding Documents. This thread is not about American Control of Anything. If that were the case...it might be better to refer to Vatican Control of Everything...Including the United States. But I don't really think that the Vatican is in control of the Vatican. If you really want to know the truth...I'm trying to liberate the Vatican...in my own small way...because until that happens...Earth will remain a Prison Planet. I am not Pro-American or Anti-Catholic. I am Pro Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the United Nations and the City States...and applied to the Solar System.

Who were the Founders of the United States? They certainly were not Americans prior to the founding of the U.S.A. Why did the United States come into existence? Certainly not because the Old World was Heaven on Earth. Or...perhaps it was because the Old World was Heaven on Earth aka The Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy aka One Nation Under Satan. I don't mean to be shrill...but do we really want a World Based Upon Responsible Freedom? I'm beginning to think that we don't...and that we are about to get exactly what we want. Please post viable alternatives to the first post of this thread. The water's warm. Come-on in. I really just wish to discuss Solar System Governance. It's a subject I know very little about...but which seems to me to be one of the most important subjects imaginable...especially to Earth Humans.

Tangentially...take a look at this link to a Below Top Secret forum: http://www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/...pg3#pid2881167. I guess I equate Hathor with Ptah...based upon the Hathor episode of Stargate SG-1. In this episode...Hathor is happy when she discovers that Ra has been killed. Could Amen be the Goa'uld inside of Hathor? Lucifer rebelled against God...and waged war against God. So I put 2 and 2 together...but did I get 3, 4, 5...or what? What have I done?

I guess I'm trying to contextually superimpose Creation, Heaven, Garden of Eden, Luciferian Rebellion, Temptation of Eve, Temptation of Christ, War in Heaven, Expulsion from Heaven, Expulsion from the Garden of Eden, the Exodus, the Bible, Ancient Mythologies, the Reptilian Phenomenon, the UFO Phenomenon, Ancient Technology, Secret Societies...and many, many more. The 20 Greatest Hints of What's Really Going On in the Universe!

Consider Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer. Are they three Reptilians at the top of a very ancient Theocratic Pyramid? What is their relation to Ra, Amen, and Ptah? Who was/is God the Father? Who was/is Jesus Christ? Who was/is the Holy Spirit? Who created Humanity? When Genesis says 'Let US make man in OUR image'...does this not imply a committee of Non-Human Beings intelligently designing Human Beings? Who owns Humanity? Who controls Humanity? Are Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer really Reptilian/Human Hybrids in Earth History? Was/is Michael really Jesus? I bet you can't guess who Lucifer was/is? And what about Gabriel? We don't hear much about Gabriel...do we? Why?

Consider a three-way power struggle between Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer...over the ownership and control of the Human Race. Could these three factions be the three components of the Trilateral Commission...and the Trilateral Insignia seen on some "Alien" Spacecraft? I've heard that there are three major Under Ice Bases in Antarctica. Is there a common meeting place in this area where the Policy Committee of the Bilderberg Group meets to discuss our fate? What would Bill Cooper say? What would Alex Collier say?

Think Zionism vs Teutonic Zionism. Think Kabbalists vs Nazis. Think of Jesus and His Followers (in spirit...and not in name only) trying to break up this family feud. Also think of what happens to a police officer who tries to break up a marital fight. He gets crucified. Could the World Wars really have been a couple of fire-fights in a huge ongoing Star War for the Control of the Universe?

I have said repeatedly that I would like to have a drink with Lucifer when this thing gets resolved. But you know...I would like to have a drink with Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer when this thing gets resolved. Come to think of it...perhaps that's the only way this thing will be resolved. Actually...maybe they should smoke the peace-pipe with some really fine Acapulco Gold or some Mauwi Wowie!

Seriously...in the Stargate SG-1 episode titled 'The Fifth Race' http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race ...an Asgard Alien describes four races (with one no longer present - the Ancients)...and describes Humanity as being the 'Fifth Race'. Could we possibly be dealing with four Reptilian races represented by Ra, Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...with Ra no longer physically present...but represented by Amen aka The Goa'uld aka "The Hidden God"? Are Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, and Humanity really Sons and Daughters of God (Ra)? When the Vatican refers to Aliens as being "Our Brothers"...they might not be kidding or using a euphemistic figure of speech. If Amen manifests as Interdimensional Reptilians Who Hate Humans...could this hatred arise from the brutal gang of facts that the Creation of Man is what caused War in Heaven and the Extermination of Ra's Race?

What is the true nature of the soul? If there are five races (three Physical Reptilian, one Human, and one Interdimensional Reptilian)...do all of these races draw from the same Well of Souls? Are Humans quite literally possessed by the Souls of the Ancients? Do we possess the Knowledge of the Ancients...much of which we are not evolved enough to handle? Is this why we have been genetically detuned...and are only able to use a small percentage of our brain capacity? Is this why we do not remember our past lives? Perhaps we have "Great Potential" but "Have Much to Prove." We're not doing too good...are we?

I wonder as I wander through inner-space and cyber-space. Perhaps someday 'they' will allow me to wander through outer-space...but I just felt my choke-chain tighten...and I thought I heard 'Bad Human'!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-26-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:53 PM   #185
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

On a more positive note! Philadelphia Freedom! I Love You!

1. Turkey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVZq0Xr6dc

2. Australia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNuDu...eature=related

3. England: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VerDC...eature=related

4. Italy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u5V3...om=PL&index=44

5. United States: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55eQv...eature=related

6. Switzerland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpJaI...eature=related

7. Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmFR2...eature=related

8. Korea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91Wv...eature=related

9. Poland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdXwF...eature=related

Thank-you Elton John!

I used to be a rolling stone
You know if the cause was right
I'd leave to find the answer on the road
I used to be a heart beating for someone
But the times have changed
The less I say the more my work gets done

`Cause I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom
From the day that I was born I've waved the flag
Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man
Yeah gave me peace of mind my daddy never had

Oh Philadelphia freedom shine on me, I love you
Shine a light through the eyes of the ones left behind
Shine a light shine a light
Shine a light won't you shine a light
Philadelphia freedom I love you, yes I do

If you choose to you can live your life alone
Some people choose the city
Some others choose the good old family home
I like living easy without family ties
Till the whippoorwill of freedom zapped me
Right between the eyes

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-13-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:35 AM   #186
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

OK...I'm gonna talk out of both sides of my mealy speculative mouth. Here's another 'what-if?' adventure:

What if Humans and Reptilians evolved simultaneously...and genetically manipulated each other (mutual manipulation)...and eventually ended up in a Human controlled Universal Theocracy...with Humans as the Gods...and Reptilians as the Angels? What if God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit were a Human Trinity...with the Father and Son being individuals...and the Holy Spirit being the Divinity Within Humanity (the souls in each person)? What if the Reptilian Race had a Shadow Trinity...consisting of Lucifer, Michael, and Gabriel...or Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? The Humans would be both physical and non-physical. The Reptilians would be both physical and non-physical.

What if the Reptilians got sick and tired of this Theocratic BS...and Lucifer led a rebellion against the Human Race...which exploded into the War in Heaven...killing the Human God the Father? What if a third of the Human Race was taken as hostages and slaves (perhaps deceived)...some (or all) of whom ended up on Earth...under the rulership of the Reptilian Lucifer?

I really started out with this general theory...before exploring other options. The one thing that remains the same...is that we need to get past the Master/Slave and Corruption/Violence BS. Otherwise...I'm pretty darn easy. Perhaps too easy. Sometimes I feel like the Kumbaya Olive Branch of the Gizeh Intelligence.

I'm asking you to look at a Human Trinity from all angles...and to look at a Reptilian Trinity from all angles. Look at all of the possibilities regarding the evolution/creation of both races. And finally to look at Church and State...and the subjects of Theocracy and Democracy...from all angles.

What would a Reptilian Trinity vs Human Trinity conflict look like? There would be a lot of confusion and deception...wouldn't there? None of the mythologies or theologies could really be trusted...could they? We can't really trust anyone or anything...can we? We just have to keep digging...keep asking questions...and keep speculating...without becoming enraged or going insane. What fun!

Here is one version of a resolution of the mess we are in...written by Ellen White...in the late 1800's...in a book titled 'The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan':

"I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it." Revelation 21:22. The people of God are privileged to hold open communion with the Father and the Son. "Now we see through a glass, darkly." 1 Corinthians 13:12

We behold the image of God reflected, as in a mirror, in the works of nature and in His dealings with men; but then we shall see Him face to face, without a dimming veil between. We shall stand in His presence and behold the glory of His countenance. {GC 676.4}

There the redeemed shall know, even as also they are known. The loves and sympathies which God Himself has planted in the soul shall there find truest and sweetest exercise. The pure communion with holy beings, the harmonious social life with the blessed angels and with the faithful ones of all ages who have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb, the sacred ties that bind together "the whole family in heaven and earth" (Ephesians 3:15)--these help to constitute the happiness of the redeemed. {GC 677.1}

There, immortal minds will contemplate with never-failing delight the wonders of creative power, the mysteries of redeeming love. There will be no cruel, deceiving foe to tempt to forgetfulness of God. Every faculty will be developed, every capacity increased. The acquirement of knowledge will not weary the mind or exhaust the energies. There the grandest enterprises may be carried forward, the loftiest aspirations reached, the highest ambitions realized; and still there will arise new heights to surmount, new wonders to admire, new truths to comprehend, fresh objects to call forth the powers of mind and soul and body. {GC 677.2}

All the treasures of the universe will be open to the study of God's redeemed. Unfettered by mortality, they wing their tireless flight to worlds afar--worlds that thrilled with sorrow at the spectacle of human woe and rang with songs of gladness at the tidings of a ransomed soul. With unutterable delight the children of earth enter into the joy and the wisdom of unfallen beings. They share the treasures of knowledge and understanding gained through ages upon ages in contemplation of God's handiwork. With undimmed vision they gaze upon the glory of creation--suns and stars and systems, all in their appointed order circling the throne of Deity. Upon all things, from the least to the greatest, the Creator's name is written, and in all are the riches of His power displayed. {GC 677.3}

And the years of eternity, as they roll, will bring richer and still more glorious revelations of God and of Christ. As knowledge is progressive, so will love, reverence, and happiness increase. The more men learn of God, the greater will be their admiration of His character. As Jesus opens before them the riches of redemption and the amazing achievements in the great controversy with Satan, the hearts of the ransomed thrill with more fervent devotion, and with more rapturous joy they sweep the harps of gold; and ten thousand times ten thousand and thousands of thousands of voices unite to swell the mighty chorus of praise. {GC 678.1}

"And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever." Revelation 5:13. {GC 678.2}

The great controversy is ended. Sin and sinners are no more. The entire universe is clean. One pulse of harmony and gladness beats through the vast creation. From Him who created all, flow life and light and gladness, throughout the realms of illimitable space. From the minutest atom to the greatest world, all things, animate and inanimate, in their unshadowed beauty and perfect joy, declare that God is love." {GC 678.3}

You can change the names...but the master/slave game gets played over and over and over again. Aristocracy, Monarchy, Theocracy, Dictatorship, Slavery. Take your pick. The Monarchical Episcopate and the Divine Right of Kings is a real peach! Whoever genetically engineered Humanity gave us free will. But who knows what happened after that? One can put together a million scenarios...and they might all be wrong.

I'm going to try to focus on The United States of the Solar System thread. Even if it's 90% wrong...I still think this is a productive topic to consider. I want to spend a lot of time thinking about a Perfected Humanity living in a Perfected Solar System. I want to envision Utopia. I don't want to go to Heaven. I want to help create Heaven right here in this Solar System. But I don't want a Theocratic Heaven...other than a Secular Sprituality Based Upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom.

I will not allow Ancient Race Wars, Star Wars, and Masters of the Universe to dictate the fate of this Solar System.

World Without End. Almond Raw.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-14-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:24 PM   #187
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to attempt to turn this thread into my religion. I realize that will probably make the very few who are the least bit sympathetic toward me and my delusions of grandeur...lose all patience and interest. Religion seems to not be generally well thought of in Avaland...especially if one looks at my threads! But what I am referring to is a very humanistic and minimalist religion (or un-theocracy...if you will). The distinctions are subtle...yet huge. I don't want to treat this subject as a classic political debate. I wish to give it a softer devotional quality. I'm not sure where this will lead...but by attempting to solve my spiritual problems...perhaps other people (and Reptilians?) can benefit in some way. I'm going to start by listening to each of the links to 'Philadelphia Freedom' by Elton John...and simply meditate on the general topic of 'Freedom'.

1. Turkey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVZq0Xr6dc

2. Australia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNuDu...eature=related

3. England: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VerDC...eature=related

4. Italy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u5V3...om=PL&index=44

5. United States: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55eQv...eature=related

6. Switzerland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpJaI...eature=related

7. Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmFR2...eature=related

8. Korea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91Wv...eature=related

9. Poland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdXwF...eature=related

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-19-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #188
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings and Salutations to the Beings of the Universe!

Please consider the following emotional expression of attempted understanding and intent. I didn't intend this as a general communication...but it sort of evolved into an open letter. I resisted rewriting it...to keep it informal and genuine. I just want to see a proper governmental system for the Solar System in place which maximizes Responsible Freedom. I keep thinking that we are a galactic administrative problem...and that most of you neither love us nor hate us. You probably want us to evolve! I also keep thinking that we are rebels without a clue...who legitimately rebelled against something (enslavement and theocracy perhaps?)...but ended up in worse trouble than if we had just gone with the program...so to speak. Now...we seem to be on the verge of blowing ourselves up, becoming enslaved by malevolent ET's, and being ruled by a really nasty theocracy. Or...on the verge of a top down silent and bloodless revolution...whereby we could finally achieve a united and free world at peace...for the first time in our history. I'm trying to visualize more underground living and electric everything...and interplanetary tourism and industry using advanced spacecraft. I'd like to see an end to extreme wealth and poverty via Responsible Free Enterprise. I don't have a problem with interacting with other benevolent beings...no matter what they look like...or what their history is...as long as they are genuinely benevolent. It would obviously take time for everyone to get used to each other. Project Avalon may be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations...or whatever everyone wants to call it. I suspect that beings from throughout the Solar System...view, and even participate, on Avalon. We discuss various and sundry subjects presently...but someday we may vote...as members of a Solar System General Assembly. I have been repeatedly moved to tears by two related Stargate SG-1 episodes which touch on a Galactic United Nations:
1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos 2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

Here is a link which I found interesting with information from John Rhodes: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm It caused me to speculate. What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy? What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?) What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess? How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever. I don't think that I have seen Lucifer...but one never knows! This hypothetical being could walk down a crowded city street...and no one would notice anything out of the ordinary. This would be a 3D hybrid with lots of 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D connections...I think. I'm thinking of Anna in 'V'. There may be remarkable similarities. Who knows?! PLEASE watch this video where Battlestar Galactica Meets the United Nations. http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...05988835138050 This is the sort of thing which should occur each and every day at the United Nations. I really was impressed with this special program. The first part of the linked video clip...which contains a segment from BSG (beginning @ 07:00)...states that THE CYLONS (REPTILIANS?) WERE A HUMAN INVENTION THAT EVOLVED, AND DESTROYED THEIR CREATORS...AND THAT THE LAST SURVIVING HUMANS ESCAPED ON BATTLESTAR GALACTICA...IN SEARCH OF A NEW HOME ON EARTH. Is this representative of OUR history...and why we are in such a big mess???

I'm trying to think through a constitutionally based Solar System...where Reptilians, Humans, and Greys peacefully engage in commerce, athletics, education, tourism, the arts, entertainment, etc. There would be no God, no Satan...and nobody would have to bow down and worship anyone. No one would be a master...and no one would be a slave. Everyone would be in charge. I keep referring to the U.S. Constitution because of it being in use for over 200 years, and being currently in use. There could be others...perhaps superior...but I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel. It does not imply nationalism or protectionism. It does imply We the People(We the Beings?) being in charge...in an organized decentralism. If there are Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the Solar System inhabited by various factions of Humans, Greys, and Reptilians...an all out war would be utterly devastating. A voluntary cooperation under a constitution would make so much more sense. The gods could retire...which is what I want. I don't want Lucifer(or equivalent) to be hurt or killed...I just want the reign of terror to end. I'm suspecting that well intentioned beings of all races...for billions of years...have tried to be God...and failed miserably. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely...no matter how intelligent and well-intentioned you are. It turns a Good God into an Evil Satan...and it probably doesn't take very long.

If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the Solar System...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the Godess of This World (and Solar System?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else ('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon. Does Revelation 12 describe Lucifer or Satan? The ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan". Lucifer was one of the three original archangels (along with Michael and Gabriel) who each had charge over one-third of the 'angels'. Mind you...I'm hypothesizing a very dark universe...where this crazy world is as good as it gets. This is a terrifying thought to me...but what if this is reality? The horror! Could the following experience describe the being who Lucifer rebelled against? I found it in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. Does the following description refer to Lucifer...or to Satan? I'm leaning toward Satan aka God Amen...but there might be some similarities with Lucifer...who would have to have some communication with Satan...on an ongoing basis.

"One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective. Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing. He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! (Did ET Phone Rome and Call 9/11?) Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on."

I hereby invite all beings throughout the universe to support the spirit...if not the letter...of the first post of this linked thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Obviously...the details will have to be worked out by those who are much more competent than myself. I don't know the full story...but the more I research...the more enthusiastic I become regarding this concept. But this will require universal support...and will undoubtedly involve great sacrifice and hardship. I think we are all in huge trouble...throughout the universe...not just on Earth. I also think that all secrecy needs to be removed presently...and that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom must be pursued with all deliberate speed. The gloves need to be removed...so to speak.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

This is a thread devoted to experimenting with the idea of applying the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (except for the first two paragraphs of Article 6...and the 16th Amendment) to the entire Solar System. Article 6 has been misused to establish treaties which supercede the Constitution. There is a question regarding the validity of the 16th Amendment. My preference is that the Federal Reserve should be abolished...and a non-private central bank should issue a silver-based currency. The United States of the Solar System does NOT imply rule by the United States of America...especially in its presently infiltrated and subverted sad state. Constructive Competition...Positive Response Ability...and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom are the underlying principles and concepts. A focus on the documents is what is desired. We will attempt to use the Constitution and Bill of Rights...mostly as is...with very minimal changes in wording (to apply to the Solar System and include both males and females) and with some very minimal streamlining.

Is there merit to the idea of replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...with all of the regions of Earth...and all of the regions of the planets and moons of the Solar System...treated as States? Various Alien Nations could participate with Ambassadors...but they could not dictate. A President would simply be a spokesperson or PR person for the decisions of the Senatorial and Congressional General Assemblies. Most of the communications and deliberations would be electronic...with actual meetings at U.N. Headquarters being mostly symbolic and ceremonial. Could this arrangement be considered to be the preferred alternative to a theocracy (a Universal Church)? Would this arrangement constitute a desirable non-theocratic union of politics and religion? Isn't religion really politics...and politics really religion? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be the absolute standard and modus operandi of a New Universal Order.

Have I completely lost my mind...or is this an ultra-simple solution to the problems which plague this Solar System (and possibly the universe)? I am basing all of this on an unproven assumption that there is life throughout the Solar System...including, but not limited to, Human, Grey, and Reptilian life...and that the Grey and Reptilian life is not simply a non-physical demonic phenomenon. Obviously...there would have to be safeguards which would prevent a dictatorial take-over. All groups would need to be protected from themselves (competing internal factions) and the other groups. Mutually beneficial interplanetary and interracial interaction would be the goal.

I initially included alien races in the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System...but I changed the wording back to include only Human Beings. This is not anti-alien. It is intended as a safeguard. We the People of the Solar System need to get our house in order internally...and then interact with all Alien Nations...in a very open yet cautious manner. I don't know how this should appropriately occur. I don't know the details of the alien presence in the Solar System. I'm open to reasonable solutions. Perhaps Alien Nations could have non-voting membership status...where their views would be made known in an official capacity...and where they would address the Congressional and Senatorial General Assemblies. Perhaps this could be preparatory to full voting status. I don't know. I'm just very wary of Trojan Horse scenarios. Again...I do not desire rulership over Alien Nations. Nor do I desire their humiliation, degradation, extermination, or enslavement.

The preamble is a condensed version of the preamble to the Charter for the United Nations. I did remove the reference to treaties and other sources of international law. Nothing should supercede the founding documents.

'The Declaration of Human Sovereignty' from www.humansovereignty.org is included, with minimal modifications. I basically agree with it...and do not wish to reinvent the wheel. I did, however, eliminate the homeworld references, and I eliminated the demand to destroy ET bases...which might be necessary to defend the Solar System. This is the cosmic equivalent of the 'Declaration of Independence'. A big thank-you to humansovereignty.org. They might, or might not, approve of this thread. I don't know. Perhaps I won't have to wait long to find out!

Our politicians need to go through an educational process...fit for a king. Each politician should probably have the equivalent of two doctorates...in multidisciplinary and governmental studies. Politicians should have to take batteries of tests to prove that they are fit to be the equivalent of kings (for limited periods of time...to avoid corruption and insanity). Too much power for too long...is a recipe for disaster. Power corrupts...and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I don't want tyranny and theocracy...but I also don't want a bunch of corrupt and stupid nitwits...running amok in a make believe democracy...owned by the banks and media moguls...who take orders from off-world entities. There should be at least 10,000 people...worldwide...who know everything about everything...and could assume supreme leadership in a very competent manner...without prior notice. One would have to competitively join this group...in order to run for high office. I just want this world to be cleaned-up and run properly. We probably need the City-States and the United Nations...but not in their current state. They need to be completely reformed and purified...if this is even possible. If it's not possible...then we need to start from scratch.

The concept is simple...but undoubtedly the details and implementation would be very, very complex. I'm guessing that powerful forces outside of this Solar System would have to agree to allow this to occur. I'm also sensing that some of the agreement...if it was granted...would be very grudging...with the view that it would never work...and that the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, Orion (and others?) would ultimately theocratically rule Earth eventually anyway. Who knows...this could be a new development in a very dictatorial, rigid, and violent universe. It could be Morning in the Universe...or the Solar System...at least. Lucifer...what do you think? How will this play in the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, and Orion? You can make this happen. We are all actors on a stage...and the universe is watching. Namaste to everyone...including you Lucifer.

I don't hate anyone...Reptilian or Human. I think that 99% are victims...and the remaining 1% are deluded or insane (and in a sense...victims as well...even though they are in charge...and may be very harsh and cruel). I think everyone is in trouble...from the top to the bottom. This universe may need a new program and a reboot. The Reptilians...who many fear (including me)...may turn out to be quite friendly...if and when there is a paradigm shift and a leadership change. Their external appearance should not be viewed predjudicially. I don't know the true nature of the Reptilians. I've never seen one (that I know of)...and I'm still not absolutely sure that they exist (although the testimonial evidence is overwhelming). This open letter should not be viewed as Human vs Reptilian. In an all-out Human vs Reptilian war...I have a sneaking suspicion that humanity might cease to exist. Who knows...Benevolent Reptilians may be keeping Human Beings from becoming extinct.

If the universal community cannot accept the linked proposal http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 as a universal modus operandi...I would only request that an exception be made for this Solar System. Give us a chance to test the concept...under quarantine...if deemed necessary. I understand that unrestrained and irresponsible freedom is highly dangerous and contageous. The qualifiers outlined in the first post of this thread should be sufficient to maintain legitimate and reasonable law and order.

In a sense...a Government is a Church...and a Church is a Government. They are two sides of the same coin. The question is 'What is the nature of the Church and the Government?' A "Constitutional Theocracy is a form of government in which within the context of a modern democracy a particular religion is granted a central role in the legal and political system. In contrast to a pure theocracy, power resides in political figures operating within the bounds of a constitution, rather than religious leadership. A form of government (also referred to as a system of government or a political system) is a system composed of various people, institutions and their relations in regard to the governance of a state. ... Theocracy is a form of government in which a religion and the government are intertwined..." http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...onal-theocracy Could the United States of America be under a Constitutional Theocracy presently? Could the United States of America have always been under such a Constitutional Theocracy? See Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution. Was the 1954 Greada treaty simply an extension of this hypothetical Constitutional Theocracy? http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/future.htm Is the U.N. Charter superceding the U.S. Constitution a further expansion of a Constitutional Theocracy? To stop preaching...and go to meddling...How would the Roman Catholic Church function if it were based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and was in complete harmony with the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Teachings of Jesus? Would a Pope be elected by the general membership every four years? Would the Teachings of Jesus, the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Will of the People...supercede Canon Law, the Curia, the Pope, the Black Pope (and whoever the Black Pope takes orders from)? Would this create chaos...or would it minimize evil and corruption? For Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to work...the Roman Catholic Church would have to go along with it...and looking at history...this would be nearly impossible. The RCC is the biggest 'We Never Change Church' imaginable. The Sirius Powers That Be would have to order it done...or it would be a non-starter. For Sirius (and Alpha Draconis?) to sign-off on this...We the People of Earth would have to exhibit a significant level of Knowledge and Responsibility. There is presently a Forbidden Knowledge Explosion...and the BIG question is 'Will We the People of Earth Respond Responsibly?' How about a non-penetential and non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass based upon the Latin Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity? Now I'm really meddling! I'm an abominable heretic...yet I prefer the glory, grandeur, reverence, and awe of the traditional service...rather than the 'Jesus is my buddy, show-up in shorts and a t-shirt, praise-song, hippie reefer-madness'.
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sa1Byb7fw 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5guVydW7w&NR=1 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4PO...eature=related 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8i6...eature=related 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBjqrPAUg8&NR=1

In a sense...I desire a Minimalist Humanistic Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Theocracy . This open letter is merely introductory and inquisitive...rather than being comprehensive, authoritative, or dogmatic. I simply desire that everything work out well for everyone...everywhere and everywhen.

Thanks and Gratitude in Advance to the Beings of the Universe.

I am unrepentantly orthodoxymoron. Here I stand. Now what do I do?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-28-2010 at 05:23 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #189
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Think Universally. Act Globally.

Namaste
Old 01-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #190
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here are the comments (other than mine) so far:

1. Maybe somewhere in the Solar system they have a better constitution. Why not ask first?

2. I agree the constitution was a divinely inspired document. However, it is worth considering that what was right for the time then, can be surpassed Now. The divine is not a dead god, or a piece of paper, or a bible, the divine is Living consciousness. There's always More, that's the point of life actually! To become More of the infinite, to grow infinity itSelf! The divine is More than capable of inspiring HUMANITY (not some alien race out there), with a perfect document, a perfect constitution if you will, when the time is right, to build a foundation for the Golden Age government. That being said, further down the road, the divine will inspire a document that surpasses the next one... ad infininitum. There is always More. We must not look to the past for solutions, we should look to the Now.

3. Suggested revisions (amendments?) to The Constitution of the United Worlds of Sol. ... Owing to the increased longevity of Beings in the United Worlds, Representatives should serve a One-time term of 10-years, and Senators should serve a One-time term of 20-years. By this, we also remove the costly and discordant "re-election campaigns." Those so elected may be subject to re-call by the Electorate for non-performance or malfeasants. All elections shall be by DIRECT VOTE of the Electorate by simple majority with no intervening Electoral college or similar. All Nation-States shall provide volunteer troops to the United Worlds Peace Troops, apportioned by a ratio of the respective population of each nation-state. Such Peace Troops shall be funded from the general funds of the United Worlds, and shall all train together for the purpose of maintaining Peace throughout the United Worlds. Each and every Representative and Senator shall sit in council one month per year with the Local elected assembly of each District / Province / State / Parish from where they were elected. Each and every Representative and Senator shall also sit in council two months per year in the General Congress of their respective Nation-State. These total three-months will be essential to duties with the Congress of the United Worlds. These are necessary in order to remain close to the people and understanding the wishes of the populations. Just for 'starters.'

4. Take a deep breath and exhale slowly...and once again...and relax.

5. Best Greetings All Earth Humans and Resident ExtraTerrestrials, United Worlds of Sol [ "If the electorate were electronically connected to the elected...and communicated constantly on all issues...the will of well informed and responsible beings...would more likely be instituted. Elections would be relatively cheap...if limited to internet campaigning and debating. One 10 year term for all offices sounds good to me." ] That is a very good idea = direct input into the legislative process from the Electorate. Secure connections with 512-bit encryption keys for every electorate-enabled computer link is doable. By this every competent Being in the United Worlds has a voice and vote in the Governance. As to elected terms of Reps and Senators, let's peg them at 12-years One-term for the Reps and 15-years One-term for Senators. Each body to be divided into thirds where a 'fresh' group of Reps - one-third - to be elected each four years, and a 'fresh' group of Senators - again one-third - to be elected each five years. A One-Term limit of 12 and 15 years each body would take a lot of the 'politics' and 'back-door deals' out of the picture now currently seen in re-election politics where favors and 'promises' are made to 'special interests.' By virtue of establishment of a United Worlds Peace Troop, the local Nation-States would stand-down all local 'national' armies. The local Nation-States own Police Forces would continue to maintain 'internal' order, and they will also be considered as reserves for the World Peace Troop. Look at the HUGE amount of <Gross-Domestic-Product (money)> to be saved by eliminating all the different 'standing armies,' which GDP may then be applied to solving Environmental and Social problems, and also building a better Interstellar SpaceCraft Fleet. Any and all Off-World Colonies shall fall under the protection of the United Worlds Peace Troop. Any Off-World Colony which obtains to a population of 100,000-Beings may become an independent Nation-State within the United Worlds of Sol with all rights, responsibilities, and privileges guaranteed by the Constitution of the United Worlds. Yes this is independent thinking, and I cast my votes 'Yes' for these proposals.

6. Great Idea, but there is probably already something like that for the whole galaxy.

7. I agree that the American Constitution has some great ideals and principles. The US seems to be the only country that formally recognizes that a citizen has absolute individual rights. That’s fantastic – even “cosmic”. But one big question is, how does that Constitution get so routinely abused and ignored and subverted in practice? (And indeed, all my own astral travelling and RVing suggests that that kind of subversion is unheard of on any other civilised planet -- with the exception of future versions of our planet, such as the P47s presumably are.) American readers probably have greater trouble viewing the American “matrix” objectively than do people from another country. (Sorry about that.) Obviously to most non-Americans, the American “matrix” has been manipulated so as to create a violent society. I know that Chomsky devoted half of one of his books to arguing and even proving that violence has always been one of the core central features of US society, from the beginning. It’s no coincidence that the crime rate in America is at least 12 times greater than in Western Europe. And that figure goes up to 16 or more times greater when it comes to crimes like murder. So another question is, how does one help people who live within such a violent “matrix” to detach from it, both individually and even as a society?

8. No offense, but I don't think that humanity needs a piece of paper or papers to co-exist in a new paradigm.We've seen what weight the Constitution holds in modern times (read: zero) and in order for a new document (or any document) to have meaning, it must be held to the highest regard by all and it must be respected or else, it is just a piece of paper.

9. You are right. Why wasting time on endless discussions about that? Do you HJ see any reason for that? i don't...or maybe there is....

10. There's nothing wrong with it. I'm just trying to stay "out of the box" in regards to my thinking.

11. Maybe someone does rule and own this solar system- should be part of disclosure.....

12. Are you assuming there is no galactic organization already in place? We may soon find out otherwise, and they may have something to say about what rights and authority we have outside of our home planet. If there is truth the stories about being "warned off the moon", they may have already done so. I think this exercise may be premature. First, we need to know where the transition leaves us as individuals. For example, how many laws and regulations do you need for people who are always working for the common good? What abilities will we have that we don't have now? What access to knowledge will we have? Second, we need to understand our place in the galactic system. We will be the new kids, and it's unlikely that we will be "laying down the law" for anyone but us. In fact, there may be certain standards for individual and group rights that we must elevate ourselves to. Third, we are likely to see massive technological changes based on suppressed technology that will completely change what we as humans are capable of. This must be put to wise use because we have a lot of damage to undo before we can settle into a new way of doing things.

13. Thinking beyond the earth is an excellent thing to do. Thinking in terms of existing earth paradigms is not going far enough. What can be accomplished with a civilization of loving beings who are constantly aware of their oneness with all others and their connection to god? What place does the concept of ownership have in such a civilization? There are numerous people who claim some knowledge of galactic organizations (Greer, Nidle, others), including some people on this forum (TraineeHuman, me). It would seem these organizations have been around quite a long time - millions of years at least. I think that makes us the new kids. Of course, that's just in the physical realm. We're all ancient immortal beings. Are we abused? Yes, but mostly by each other. Think of the recent history of the earth as a story designed to teach a lesson. What is it we are being taught? I think freedom is a big part of where we are headed. In many stories about the visitors, it seems they always volunteer for whatever task it is they are working on. The concept of being ordered to do something just doesn't seem to be there.

14. Sounds honorable ODM but I have a feeling you end up right back where we are now in the end, Games will be played and power will be centralized just like today . But I have found something give it a read and let me know what you think. A global action is underway that is moving your world toward the creation of a fully transparent banking system and a monetary system based on precious metals, such as gold and silver. This action is being implemented throughout most of the globe. To manifest it fully the American system needs to default to gold, and the Federal Reserve and the illegal Internal Revenue Service (IRS) must now disappear. The means for this to happen is in place, and quite shortly, all of this is to be announced by a new caretaker government in Washington. As these announcements are made, a vast reordering of the American Republic is to take place. The USA corporate entity that has long controlled this government is to be dissolved and the myriad statutory laws that were put in place since the start of the Roosevelt administration in 1933 are to be nullified. In its place is to emerge a smaller government with hugely decreased international commitments. America will be dedicated to peace and will no longer send her military to the four corners of the globe. All major foreign bases are to be abandoned and all remaining foreign bases reduced to their pre-WW II size (13 small foreign bases). America was never intended to be a European or Asian power. Japan and Germany need their naval, air force, and military bases back, and the US needs to withdraw from Korea and, in so doing, help reunify North and South. China needs to give up Tibet, and India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan to redraw their mutual borders. Africa likewise needs to address the same issues. The colonial map of pre-WW II is a sorry excuse for drawing up the borders of the nations of your world. A great deal of thought has been given to these matters by our Earth allies and by us as all of this constitutes a large part of forging a new reality for your home world. Further, it is necessary to restructure the United Nations and remove it from the clutches of the dark cabal and its many silent cronies. Let us return to the caretaker regime of the restored American Republic. The first thing you notice is that the vast social welfare net created by the Roosevelt administration is gone. It is replaced by a series of private organizations created by the abundance programs and by a structure framed by our Earth allies. The purpose of governance is to guide and direct; interference and regulation happen only in special cases where the "general welfare" is at stake. A return to "common law" blended with constitutional law is to become the new social contract governing the mutual responsibilities between government, business, and citizenry, and will be overseen by a new Justice Department. The premise of these laws is to "provide for the general welfare" as stipulated in the preamble to the US Constitution. America is once more to become a nation founded on freedom, prosperity, sovereignty, and the "pursuit of happiness." To accomplish this, a vast nationwide network of abundance disbursement programs is to become a primary force in the life of each American. The purpose of this is to enable each of you to become "your brother's and sister's keeper." You are responsible for each other and to each other. You are to become a community of Love and Light, and this is to extend throughout the globe. Your new reality is about helping each other, being caring, sovereign citizens, and making good use of those resources provided for us by Mother Earth and by your own creativity. To this end, a lot of technology, at present either suppressed or hidden away, needs to be revealed and fully supported by the world community. These new technologies can solve the current energy crisis, clean up your world's vast store of polluted water, soil, and air, and provide you with faster, more efficient forms of ground, sea, and air transportation. This is only the start of what you can accomplish in a very short period of time. A whole network of interrelated business enterprises can be built, which can also be the basis for establishing a workable system of "fluid group management." What you are getting ready to do is shed the society that you have lived in up until this moment. Yours is a society based on separation, fragmentation, and alienation. Only a few deeds of exceptional kindness on the part of some extraordinary individuals and service-oriented families have kept your societies from a continuous state of open rebellion. This has been the case down through the ages. Despite this, these groups were usually unable to prevent the sudden outbreak of such uprisings, and so your history is one long catalogue of bloody revolutions, mindless wars, and mass outpourings of pent-up anger. The aim now is to transform all this. Prosperity and mindful, loving cooperation can replace the above. New institutions are therefore needed which maintain and promote global cooperation. This is something our Earth allies and we have thought about long and hard.

15. I'm very impressed with this thread. Just a tongue in cheek comment... this is the old world of disorder. A new world order would be fine as long as there was complete disclosure (no more compartmentalized secret governments) and all were treated with love and respect.

16. Why own anything, let's extend the native american idea of no man owns the earth to the cosmos.

17. I do wish for egalitarianism or at least a good shaving off of the extremes on both ends. And in the end no one really owns anything in the "you can't take it with you when you die" sense. I'll be first to admit i may be stupid and lazy but i am also human. It's impossible for everybody to be equally good at capitalism, so i see it as a system imposed on the majority by the minority that are good at it.

18. I and a lot of people could live with that!! Cheers to ya!!

19. Really we are only custodians. Tho some think not.

20. Ya finally consolidated it! I'll buy that!

21. If corporate thinking doesn't change at the same time then yes we will. Everything is Free! Nobody gets Paid! Follow your bliss volunteerism!
No more being marketable (like a slave)! No more unsustainable consumerism! (this is my rallying cry, perhaps i'll add it to my signature)

22. There we go.

23. Coincidentally, I was on Youtube yesterday watching some black and white film of Jung and Freud. Even back in those early days they knew that the negative compulsive matter was subconscious or unconscious and no amount of intellectual knowledge would suffice to clear out the part of the subconscious that is problematic regarding our fears and compulsions. It cannot be talked about, talk therapy is weak if not totally ineffective. It can be looked at however and that is quite aggressive and effective and does help me remove fears and compulsive ways of thinking-doing-being. It is amazing how I have healed myself by stopping my mind and simply looking. Looking brings Knowing and once I Know the whole knotty mess straightens out. It is reported that is how Gautama Buddha reached Nirvana -- he did some deep looking.

24. My problem with competition is some people are better at it (especially than me!) So until capitalism throws enough money my way (my needs are quite simple, i only need to approach 30k/yr to come out ahead and save money each month living by myself in a cheap 1 br apt) i'm gonna want some kind of Robin Hood revenge especially from those making millions to trillions, which is totally ridiculous. All i really want to do is write songs but you can only make money that way if it sells, why can't the fact i wrote a song be good enough whether it sells or not? Or can i make money as a youtube busker? Anyway....

25. I've always had a problem with competition[CODE] Competition in this world mostly brings envious spirits which later give birth to greed and many evil thereafter. On the other hand divine competition is entirely different since every soul is encouraged to give its best talent ,to show its light before creator and hence fore be a part of magnificence.

26. Ortho you'd be jealous of a couple friends of mine whose business is organ tuning/repair, they work on organs and to test their work they have to play them, and they avoid the theopolitics (is that a word, well it is now) however the downside (besides dead birds and mice found in the pipe chambers) is the travel involved since they cover the 5 state area of MN, WI, IA and the 2 Dakotas at minimum.

27. My dog (cockerpoo) really understands competition: he and his cousin (cavalier king charles) happily compete all day long with each other, and then at night they curl up together :-)

28. What I am getting is that the original split was within ourself and somehow an imbalance came about between "to be" and "to not be" and then a fixedness and inability to blend or merge, and all dichotomies can trace their genology back to this Prime Polarity. Don't take me literally on this as I'm just stating what I'm seeing at this point in my self-realization work, but 3 sessions from now I may find an even more basic Prime Polarity, or a twin Prime Polarity. The furtherest back in "time" for me was several quadrillion years, no kidding, and when I went back before time I had to measure it in terms of where it was in relation to when time began for me and when I first separated from the Static. For example, an incident was dated at 45% before time. If you can think abstractly for a moment almost all conflicts are a working out of the "to be" and "to not be" dichotomy. There are processes that help one resolve this irresolution other than "spanking the dog".

29. It is the same reported path the Buddha took to achieve Nirvana, and then he taught many of his family and friends and as far as I know -- no one got hurt :-)

30. Thought it was mental mast______tion that does that, lol

31. Ok Ortho, you asked for it. here's my two cents worth and totally my own words: I think ultimately after we go through the graduation ceremony of ascension we will be able to take our well deserved place through out the solar system and the galaxy and beyond. Our own inner personal self is what we will have learned to govern with responsibility and through that personal accountability and responsibility we will be able to coexist without fear of our personal rights being violated as others will be able to rely on that accountability not impinging on their rights. It is through this right of passage that peace comes. We are not the only ones undergoing this transition at this time. Others from Orion have also incarnated on earth at this time so that we may get through this incredible moment in galactic history with the ability to coexist after having worked out our differences. After ascension peace will sweep the galaxy. Those that can’t accept this new found peace and who choose war over peace will get their wish and will be able to blow each other up in their own separate dimension to their hearts content. This is God’s will and it is set in motion. We don’t need a complicated constitution to govern us collectively as we will all govern ourselves through individual responsibility. It is through complication that we have been manipulated for so long. The universal law is simplicity and totally workable. This is why the quarantine is necessary in order for the lessons to be learnt and ascension a necessary process.

32. It is not the intention to be contradictory. Ideal is an acceptable goal to seek. I must ask how well has your liberty being protected by the Constitution as it stands? As long as we give away our power to others to interpret and enforce a constitution we are leaving ourselves open to manipulation from others. If we move towards individual responsibility maintained by the laws of the universe in which we dwell. surely the only true liberation comes from individual responsibility maintained from within rather than without? It is only through our inability to be governed from within that we have been limited from venturing too far out of the "school yard" of Earth so it may seem from all the information presented on this and other forums of this nature.

33. I have questions: How many planets are there, exactly, in this solar system? Are there more orbiting on the other side of the sun, this star, at about the same distance from it, so we continuously don't know about their existence? Why should earthlings determine what the 'Constitution' of this star system ought to be? Or, is it better to be preemptive, take initiative! to have something in hand already? Is there already a greater 'Constitution' that encompasses other solar systems? Or does everyETone just make sh^t up, to the best of their collective ability and judgment?

34. Your thinking too small Ortho, Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom applied to the Multiverse.

35. How about something like this: We the united peoples of earth, the sovereign instantiations of the creator source in this physical time space universe, do hereby claim our sovereignty. We have been misled, misguided, misrepresented, enslaved, genetically manipulated, tricked, given physical embodiments that are easily addicted to all sorts of physical stimulation, distracted, and generally treated like the laughing stock of the universe and associated multiverses. We do hereby state that we no longer can accept this. We let go of all negative energies and emotions such as greed, lust and hate. We refuse to fight your wars for you. We are the sons and daughters of the creator. We claim our rightful place in the universe. For we the meek shall not only inherit the earth but the entire universe. We state plainly that without all these manipulations by outsiders we will be free to act as responsible sons and daughters and take up our rightful place under our Father Creator Source and next too our Christed Brother Jesus. Those peoples of the universe that wish to stand beside us in our cause as universal brothers and sisters shall be welcomed with open arms. For we take up this oath to honour our universal responsibility as sovereign creator sons and daughters. This is our pledge and so it be done.

36. I see that as a good one Initiate. The key for me in taking back our power is realizing that it wasn't taken away from us by bad guys, we had to give it up. In other words, although we've been deceived, we didn't have to fall for the deceptions. So now's time to take personal responsibility as Co-Creators with the infinite and realize the mess we're in was created by our own unconsciousness and giving away our power and decision making to those outside of us. Anyway, nice work. Ortho ~ I agree with the theme here, here is the big question: We have a constitution in the USA right now, but it does not stop the powers that be from doing their thing right? So what exactly is going to stop "lucifer" bad guys etc. from suddenly turning hte other cheek and respecting the divine in all people? What do you think? Sure I hear yah, you'd like em to retire and have a beer with you. Now free will is the universal law. The whole point of creation is we are supposed to respect and celebrate teh divine in each other. The whole point of the fallen beings is they are seeking to destroy the divine in all life rather than celebrate it or raise it up.
So my question to you is, what needs to change then in order for your suggestion for a universal constitution to be effective? Especially given that we already have a constitution in the US and it is obviously not respected by the PTB. What are your thoughts?

37. Hi ortho - I haven't read your last 2 posts entirely yet, but I wanted to say I liked Initiate's #100 post [Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom applied to the Multiverse]. The multiverse thing completely overrides the 'throughout the universe, in perpetuity' that's on your Lawyerese Goes Galactic thread. We've got to up the ante on those idiots, and that term would do it IMO. Even 'in perpetuity' is a misnomer (in a time is everywhere multiverse), because it's linear in concept, which could be kind of wrong. I'll have to dig up some theorizing about that.*
*Another post about that! Operator ... Former Dutch astronaut explains how ‘time’ is created by human beings (video)http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026 Also, 14 Chakras had some thoughts that I've also had. Say, just because a document exists, it doesn't mean it has effect. Now I'm wondering, who cares. We make it up (well, you make it up or copy it, analyze it whatever). Luckily, it's easy to 'enforce' - actually no enforcement really needed because it's Namaste-ish.

38. So let's just revoke it. I mean, I have not seen the agreement, so let's just speculate that, yes, it's a problem. And BOOM it's gone. I wonder then can we boss them around with our consciousness, a kind of coup d'etat with our calm minds. Then, if there's psychic energy to spare after calm, it's like we say, CLEAN UP THE OCEANS!! NOW!! MAKE AMENDS HIVE MIND BUDDIES!! YOU OWE US FOR RIPPING OFF HUMAN TISSUE!! (And don't even get us STARTED on breached agreements here and wherever else!!) Etc.

39. Where's Aldebaran? It seems to be where the Nazis go. I have no recollection of this kind of thing. I sprung from the earth. Yes, waging war all the time - so many delusions. Doesn't matter who, what, when, where, why. Let's just go Bible there - yes, homeworld. Until more DNA information is available. Is that why we're being picked off? Oh wait, that's the US military. The genetic stardust is in everyone. It's a bit crude, too (well, not for me), but earth's fecundity and fertility and life is a result of death (like compost) and **** - that's soil for ya. Our mothers, fathers or clone dads or whatever ate what's around to grow. It's consolidated in our bodies. Maybe you're from somewhere else than me, but we are earthlings.

40. So I guess my thoughts is this: If we have a good document in place now that is supposed to be the law of the land, and we understand Namaste here, then how come things are sucking in the government? How will this change if we sign another document? What is the point of a document if no one follows it no matter how good a document it is? We already have it in place Now, and what's happening? It's not working. So for me, the most important concept is: We can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created the problem in the first place. A better document will not bring Namaste Responsible Freedom to the masses or the elite. Nothing in fact, will change from a document or an agreement or a handshake, because the nature of the PTB / PTW is deception. The way of the collective consciousness is currently unconsciousness, ignorance, follow the leader sheep mentality. Much less than what has been required to hold the government accountable to the people. I will suggest that it is indeed a valiant effort and vision for Namaste Constitutional Freedom, but that it will ONLY come when the collective consciousness, the collective agreement shifts into a higher level of consciousness where it becomes much more clear that each individual does indeed have a Divine spark within them. How else will the concept of Namaste become the way the world is run if people do not actually see this? So for me, the goal should be to shift consciousness higher to where Namaste is Self evident as the only Way because it is the Way of our own enlightened Self interest. Since we share a collective consciousness, the way to get there, is by raising our own consciousness, seeing through our own illusions and recognizing the Divine in our own heart, as well as all those we meet. When enough people really do this, the collective consciousness will shift, and then people will actually follow a great document for Namaste responsible freedom rather than abusing it. So first comes consciousness shift, then comes Namaste Constitutional Freedom as the natural output of that.

41. The more freedom of expression and self-determinism and response-ability and self-awareness these ET societies have the less verbiage and checks and balances they employ. Their citizens would have a higher courage and personal integrity level and so the criminal minded and gangsters and moochers would prefer to go somewhere else for easier pickin's.

42. If we could raise our awareness to ourselves as infinite beings would there really be a real estate issue? Wouldn't it then be more a question of how to close up shop in a decent and orderly fashion? Sweep all the debris back to the Source?

43. That is exactly how I escaped some of the last between lives manipulation. When they turned a "Be Calm" machine on me an image of Buddha appeared and he had a red ruby in his forehead and the "Be Calm" machine got turned onto the Reptilian and I dived into the ruby which was a vortex that landed me in a specific pre-destined location. I landed in the lecture hall where Ron Hubbard was delivering the classic lectures in Scientology in 1952. I further proofed myself up this lifetime with my clearing work (ongoing). Because if one thing does not get to you, another thing will and they will keep plying their tools on one until one can no longer keep his focus. There is a growing body of clearing practitioners and spiritual remote clearing people and the prices are reasonable for most. CAVEAT EMPTOR and please do some clearing work to proof up against any possible mind control, etc.

44. thanks for the links, some good ones there but there is no way im listening to "we are the world" also any chance of a one sentence summary of the above?

45. I agree. http://www.lookyourheartinthemirror.com/me1.html That's a tip of the iceberg. Good work on this stuff.

46. The next chance I get we are going to take a look at morphic field rulerships, esp. the major religious groups. Let you know what we see. Others may go and look and see it from a different facet. It seems that whatever one focuses on relates to that person's own "Prior Karmic Cause". Perhaps after I clear that out I will see a more complete picture.

47. Even though your role is different from my role in rehabilitating this planet, it is important for me to be able to take different views as to form strategy for my own work. My role looks like it will involve me in large scale spiritual clearing assistance and aesthetics/arts. Today the role is more that of a warrior against fixed polarities, and the "warrior" part of the job will end when the more black-white polarities are resolved leaving mostly "complementary polarities" to deal with. Oh, what a wonderful lifetime that will be!

48. I have a question or a proposal to you: Based upon the maxim that "without a vision the people perish". would it be okay with you if the people are given a huge vision of making planet earth a model for the -- gulp -- Universe? A model of equanimity, decency, order, egalitarianism, freedom of expression. I heard on the grapevine that some of the most interesting beings have been being dumped on this planet and the recent inflow are some of the most brave and idealistic volunteers. This could become a real hotspot of the -- gulp -- Universe. Okay, at least the two galaxies. Also, since it seems to be an undenied factoid that this is a Universe of Dualities, which seem to have caused us spiritual decay, could we not also include the vision of Planet Earth being a model of "collapsed dualities"? I know this can be achieved and I have practically forever to help bring this about... Now, I know that particular phrasing won't sell in the marketplace and there might be numerous groups arguing about the best way to uncollapse beings from their precious polarities, but I would rather see a bunch of philosopher kings bashing their heads against each other than the current stuff that is going on. You know -- it would be an improvement :-) I'm willing to take this step by step....LOL.

49. You are speaking of separation of church and government, right? So it will be up to the teachers, gurus, priests, etc. to promote the vision. However, I never for once thought of my proposal as other than another technological issue to be resolved in this particular universe. Okay, took a step back tohave another look...will respond later.

50. Another quick interjection before I go and do my housework ... the more self-governance individuals exhibit the less temptation and provocation to introduce arbitrary rules. The more rules the more rules will be broken, and every broken rule, tabulated and measured, becomes a diagnostic tool so that the "fix" does not become more and more precise rules. What will the "fix" be?

51. If a religion is running a government, it is called a theocracy. Some muslim countries are run by their religious leaders. But many other countries have governments that are not run by a religion (hopefully USA is still one), or they may have dictators, or they may be run by a monarchy… So I suggest you check your facts. Here is a place to start: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/go...overnment-type

52. Hang in there Ortho. It only takes one consciousness to build a pathway to a new universe. If it is the Will of All that is that it comes about then so be it. I know one thing, TBTB are on borrowed time. So, keep thinking about the Universe after their gone. I'll ride in your star ship any day and under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. It's bigger than the United States and the Solar System. It really is Universal.

53. It is hard for me to read scripture except for short snippets, having had it dogmatically enforced for a little too long, but I appreciate the personal truths I find in scriptures.

54. "Though shalt have no gods except yourself" Oh, that's so deliciously funny!

55. Well my friend, we could co-miserate over a cup of coffee someday: In this "body culture" planet if no one is listening to you then you are a little too "heady". Haven't you noticed, it's all about the meat. I long for a society of cleared beings (Bodhis) but dang'ed if I'm going to get one going on this planet with my current intellectual approach. If I said "clearing removes wrinkles forever" (it can) .... I can't do that. At the end of that coffe klatch we would be best off with you deciding you are going to create a good rule of government for your own benefit, and me deciding I am going to clear myself right out of this universe and only send back a hologram of myself in the faint hope...yeh, I'll just play with my holograms :-)

56. Do what gives you enough pleasure to keep wanting to do it. Practice gentle undulation. If you, like me, enjoy posing problems of civilization, I could think of worse avocations. When it comes to governance, I'm ready for a paradigm shift, something totally different, totally balanced, a society that needs less governance. A governance that does not create arbitrary laws because a few people caused a problem. If we solve the problem of why we need rules and laws in the first place, then perhaps we could all do very well on good communication and simple agreements.

57. I like that you are posing some big problems/games to yourself. A while back I posed the problem of civilization to myself. Why I did that? At that time I did not consider that I could simply leave the game intact and -- get this -- not play any game at all if I so wished. I'm considering the last option right now.

58. So it has been written. I'm starting to not identify myself with meaning or with life as meaning. Sometimes I can be drawn into the River of Life with imaginations of what the world would be like if Buddha had succeeded in populating the planet with bodhis. I see shopping malls filled with enlightened/awakened bodhis :-)

59. Yes no one with a heart cannot help but want to reach out to people. Not only as bodies, but also as spiritual beings who know they are more than just bodies. I guess the first thing to do is to sit down and get very realistic about what one is dealing with here on this planet. I'm supposed to write a book about how a civilization is built from the ground up, but if I start writing it might start writing me and I'm not ready for that yet. Thanks for the thumbs up on the bodhi scenario. The buddha I see was very much into eating well and he liked his luxuries, was not an ascetic by any means, but very very vigorous in reaching out to people and working with them to help them do their practices to reach their own bodhi state. I used to frequent the Bodhi Tree store in LA. Met some interesting books and people there. I think my job is to help birth people/bodhis who can in turn work with you to organize societies and perhaps cities. I don't mean going out and having 12 children (although I thought of it). If you said, "Hey, everybody, let's get together and talk about how we can turn this planet into a tourist center for the ETs." You know, put a very fun and body/nature oriented slant on it. A government run like a business. That is how my book would slant it. I'm only putting emphasis on the spiritual technologies because governments and civilizations and societies failed because beings could not govern themselves, much less each other. An awakened society enjoys more freedoms and needs less government. Administration and organization would be the main function of government. Can you imagine how exciting this planet would be for ETs to visit!!!

60. Let me ask you, how would you propose units of exchange -- an economic system or standard?

61. Remembrance of human symbiosis with celestial planets has to be priority in the consciousness and super consciousness. From standpoint on this planet we are looking at our assssss! I would think that planets who have made it somehow have preserved this visceral knowledge. This is the million dollar question. Maybe the logos of spirit is stronger in frequency and maybe we are just an example of lack there of.... I think an entire population with the knowledge of the cosmos and intention would create nature to give what it needs because in a sense you could travel with your mind. The understanding of physicality and spirit would allow one to explore the universe. In this energy matrix corruption cannot exist it might spontaneously pop up but it is soon seen and redirected/transmuted. So in this sense tech, industry, hierarchy would not exist. Now to explain exopolitical vision in this plane presents quite a problem. Hence the quandary of our language and mind being corrupted to suit malevolence. Its not that we cant do good its realizing the conditioned programming done for thousands of years? Its like the idea of philanthropic concepts. For our time without future vision the GOvt helping us to regulate society and protect us can seem good. But in a 100 years all the philanthropic ideas will be used to control us. Does our species have a reboot system, Maybe... Are a few of us trying to use intention to create intervention in the Freewill plane, maybe...... Or are some of us just being born to realize the everlasting black hole of evolution to finally be released from reincarnation here, maybe....

62. Whew reincarnating on this type of planet is a workout I dont want anytime soon. I think a trip down the Akashic records to reorganize my soul for some time then a traveling celestial healer and running with the comets for a bit will do me some good too. Then after some time I will come back to this plane. I think mind will move matter so in that sense the currency will be knowledge and manifestation. Working within a social circle attaining what one needs from its social dynamic. Same as it is said, that a huge chunk of "karmic" energy is within your family. So a community dynamic based on attaining cosmic knowledge exchanged by energy from consciousness. Can you dig it??? My reference with biased physicality in societal commerce is slim. It could be that technology is a barometer of nature and human symbiosis. In other words to much tech exhibits lack of awareness?? Or it just could be a plane that exist in evolution. Hence UFO's and that level of tech and cosmic knowledge. A possible example of why the lack of contact. Maybe there exists here this idea of just benevolent frequency of mind that teaches a tech based society/galaxy. So in other words everyone and I mean everyone is waiting for the Ancients to make a move. Just a thought. But back to the point, A basic level of understanding the importance of uniting/transmuting energy into liberty must be viscerally felt, allowing for corruption to barely sustain itself. Telepathy??????

63. I think a middle ground on our contexts could be the question. How do we eliminate corruption?? Now Ive seen people due to various reasons reach a vibration that creates a type of truth serum and their lies are given in a type of confession. Like detoxing venom in a way. An easier example could be just basic transmutation. Water to vapor? How this relates to consciousness mechanically I do not know. I know our Slave Masters will be able to use tech to determine if we are in Right THink for sure in the future. Maybe another analogy would be like the Movie Avatar. The people have a cultural attachment to a deity that guides them and they prosper together in that endeavor. This example is happening now with the slave masters creating their GOD that we will follow into space war. I just cant get my mind wrapped around a post industrial space traveling high tech human species working together without corruption being our master. I for some reason think that there will be a jump in evolution, telepathy, mind over matter, creating space and time. We will fall into the Astral plane so to speak, realizing that matter is only 50% of our equation of existence... I get you on psychic bullying but i have a good feeling that the new awareness will be fresh like the new teachings of an ascended master, but over time it could be corrupted. I hope in the knowing we will strive to be better astral traveling sentient energy beings.

64. In my simple way I would say bare essentially clear the being and the constructs such as mind and other electromagnetics lose their hold. This is a linear process until it hits the exponential stage where unpredictability becomes the norm. Who can govern unpredictability? And why would one? In today's clearing session I realized that on one of our levels of creation I had said, "Nothing good is going to come out of this" and I said it with 100% intention. I made myself "right" all the way down the infinite black vortex that I kept creating for myself (with some "help").
Ortho, any form of government that maintains simple decency and order so that I can be just free enough to continue my work, but not putting too much burden on me What if you started with local self-governance? If I recall correctly the Old Testament God did have some practical civil ideas. One of them was for the people to rule themselves and there were circuit judges. I think they had circuit priests too who were only as good as the god they served. Then one day they decided they wanted a monarch.

65. Yes, I was going to say something like that to Magamud. Yes, the more I clean myself up the more I discover another layer of hidden evil purposes. And that for now is called progress. This work fosters my connection with my higher self. Following your line of thought, if one took the demi-gods and prophets as just that and stayed connected with their own higher self...part of the bill of rights would elucidate the right to one's own sanity and the right of sovereignty of one's own higher self. Where are the religious halls and temples that teach one to culture that connection? As far as architecture, cultivate these rights, and you would be pleasantly amazed at the new level of arts that would surpass any cathedral. You would walk into any government or church building knowing that you are as special as any prophet or demi-god or other creator god or leader or beaurecrat, etc. Each man a sovereign.

66. Im sure if a benevolent frequency needed help laying a foundational Namaste Govt they would ask you Orthodoxymoron! Thanks for your insight...

67. Hi Ortho, I don't get the energy that you do off Magamud's post. You have indeed invested a lot of energy into this subject. And my take is that Magamud saw this and was stating that if (when) the guardians of the Solar System need advice then you would be an excelent source of input from the Earth Human perspective. It is also highly pluausable that at a higher level your higher self is indeed providing this input.

68. It seems there is already an organisation that manages the Solar System. "Beyond our own Galaxy, there is a large organization of Galaxies who also follow the Path of Light, known as the "Intergalactic Union of Free Worlds". The function of this Organization is to coordinate and peacefully regulate affairs between the various Galaxies, Planets, and Solar Systems, and generally to uphold the Universal Law throughout our whole Universe. The MilkyWay's Galactic Federation is locally represented within our Solar System by another body called "The Interplanetary Federation of Planets'. This local Solar System Interplanetary Council convenes on the Planet Saturn with representatives drawn from all the other inhabited planets of our Solar System. Up to now, Planet Earth has not had its own native-born Third-Dimension Earthly Representative, and so until Earth has made its Ascension to the higher dimension and is able to join on a conscious level with the whole of our Solar System Federation, Commander Monka of the Ashtar Space Command has been appointed on our behalf to represent us at their Council Meetings.
" http://www.thenewearth.org/newearth2.html#5 If we accept that as Human beings we are multidimensional then I would suggest at some level you are involved. It has nothing to do with good or bad. We are trying to move out of duality. When we make the ascension I vote "Othodoxymoron" to replace Monka as our representive !!!

69. Sounds FAR FAR too American for my liking I'm afraid, I'm not anti American but lets face it the US seem to want to control Earth, next would be space, next the universe?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-19-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #191
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is really about a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System...Without Extermination, Enslavement, Gods, Goddesses, and Megalomaniacs. Basically...Creating Heaven Throughout the Solar System...Without a Theocracy. This could take thousands of years. We may even be lucky to simply survive. I'm not promising anyone a rose garden. I don't really know what we're up against. We may be in more trouble than even I think we are.

Namaste
Old 01-21-2010, 08:00 AM   #192
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

A big thank-you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I condensed all of the comments (other than mine) into one post (above). Then I re-read them...and I was very impressed with the responses. I learned a lot. I'm running out of what little steam I once had...and someone else needs to do what I can't with the principles and concepts in this thread. I really don't want to be a pest. I'm tired of bumping my threads...and probably everyone else is even more tired of this than I am.

Namaste
Old 01-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #193
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

So...who owns and operates this Solar System? Human Beings? Draconian Reptilians? Rigelian Greys? All of the above? None of the above? Where are rivals to the founding documents in the first post? Are we Prisoners of the War in Heaven? Is the War in Heaven continuing here on Earth? As above...so below? Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer fighting a custody battle to see who gets the kids? Is there a problem with Human Beings Ruling Themselves Throughout This Solar System?

I recall an internet message to me saying "We can only live on Earth...but you can live anywhere". Another said "You can't rule yourselves". Another said "This is not your planet. Humans are not the most intelligent life on Earth."

I get the feeling that if things go against one or more of the major factions in this Solar System...that they might not hesitate to employ advanced extermination technology. Is this the reason for "Day the Earth Stood Still"..."2012"...and "Legion"?

There are some very intelligent posters in Avalon...but why is Solar System Governance a subject which seems to be avoided? Are a lot of people cowering...and running scared regarding this subject?

I'd really like to speak with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer concerning Solar System Governance and the Fate of the Human Race. I know I'm a know-nothing nobody...but the intellectually and spiritually superior powers that be seem to have $crewed-up royally...and gotten us into some very deep do-do...and the whole thing stinks. I frankly don't trust them to extricate us from this cr@p.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-25-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:59 PM   #194
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is something you might find interesting regarding Solar System Governance: http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=9562 Here are the pdf documents of the 'Galactic Government" http://www.galacticgovernment.info/USRecGG.pdf Tell me what you think about them. Is this a better way to manage the Solar System?

I'll try to provide daily updates and comments to this thread...even if no one reads them or responds to them. The essence of this thread will probably become a reality sooner than I think. Not because of this thread...but simply because it makes sense. In a sense...I am merely restating the obvious. This concept will work...even if there aren't any aliens! I'm going to try to think and live as though the essence of this thread were already a reality. I just need to settle down...take my time...and integrate Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom into every aspect of my life. Someone else will pick up the idea. Someone who has the resources to properly research and promote it. I may turn out to be wrong about a lot of this...but Solar System Governance should still be given some very careful consideration. I'm sure that it is being properly considered by those who are qualified to do so...by top men and women. I'll just sit here in the corner...and do you know what! Brandon Sullivan may not have been a potted plant...but I may qualify in my current vegetative and unpopular state! What would Oliver North say? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPQci...eature=related What would Daniel Inouye say? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbFphX5zb8w Sometimes I feel like shouting "Unclean!!" when I go out in public...and not because I didn't shower. You don't get it? Didn't you go to Sunday School? If I wasn't trying to promote this stuff...I probably wouldn't be interested in it either!

The following is a message to the Theocratic Rulers of This Solar System:

Please consider theocratically imposing the Founding Documents of the United States of the Solar System...as found in the first post of this thread. Would this work? In a sense...you would be in charge...and we would be in charge. See...I don't really know what's going on in this Solar System...or in the Universe. I simply desire a unified and responsibly free humanity...which does not destroy itself or others. We seem to be fragmented, confused...and manipulated in a very evil manner. If you...the Theocratic Rulers of This Solar System...are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...could you please step outside of the Solar System...and allow us to rule ourselves with the Founding Documents of the United States of the Solar System...on a trial basis...to see if it actually works? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWSk3...eature=related I'm confident reagarding the principles, concepts, and process...but keeping this system in place might not be an easy task. There would probably be a turbulent learning curve as well. Some initial and occasional 'divine' intervention might be required to keep the system in place...and possibly to keep us from destroying ourselves...judging from history.

Thanks and Gratitude in Advance! Sorry...No Worship and Praise!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-27-2010 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:02 AM   #195
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Does the Human Race deserve to survive...or does it deserve to be helped by Benevolent Extraterrestrials? Is the Human Race capable of ruling itself? If the Malevolent Extraterrestrials leave...are we so irresponsible that things might get even worse than they are presently? If you were the Extraterrestrial God or Goddess of This World...would you voluntarily turn Earth over to Humanity? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2wutEzjy_E Perhaps this whole thread is a mistake. What is it they say? "Be careful what you wish for?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0JaCKiUMKk Is the Human Race less responsible than the Malevolent Extraterrestrials? Does the Human Race even want to rule itself? Is the lack of discussion on this thread regarding Solar System Governance a glaring indication that we don't want freedom? No comment?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-28-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #196
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I think this Solar System Governance thing will have to proceed in stages...and that I will probably have very little to do with major advances in this area. I'm trying to personally change direction...and re-orient myself. This will take a lot of energy...and involve a lot of mistakes and false-starts. There are probably thousands of small groups, and millions of people, who are thinking in a manner similar to that which is expressed in this thread. Eventually they will find out about each other...and this whole thing will move to the next level. When Hollywood sees the light...and gets religion...the subject of Solar System Governance will go Galactic! One cannot force these things! I shouldn't be frustrated. This is the way these things work. First they ignore you. Then they attack your premise. Then they attack your character. Then they try to get rid of you. But someday...people will swear that they always believed in something similar to the United States of the Solar System! By that time...I'll probably be pushing something else that nobody wants to listen to! Such is life for the abrasive and neurotic contrarian! It takes all kinds. But why?

Namaste
Old 01-29-2010, 07:40 AM   #197
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just my daily ritual of bumping this thread. I've come to the conclusion that an ignorant and apathetic general public is more of a threat to responsible freedom than the corrupt powers that be. We seem to become interested when we are mad or scared...or when there is something sensational. This is a very dangerous situation. Rational dialogue on the subject of Solar System Governance should be a top priority...if not the top priority. I feel like John the Baptist...a voice crying in the wilderness..."Prepare ye the way for the retirement of the Lord!"

Namaste
Old 01-30-2010, 10:38 PM   #198
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just my daily ritual of bumping this thread. I've come to the conclusion that an ignorant and apathetic general public is more of a threat to responsible freedom than the corrupt powers that be. We seem to become interested when we are mad or scared...or when there is something sensational. This is a very dangerous situation. Rational dialogue on the subject of Solar System Governance should be a top priority...if not the top priority. I feel like John the Baptist...a voice crying in the wilderness..."Prepare ye the way for the retirement of the Lord!"

Namaste
Hello Orthodoxy,

I dont mean to bring you down to the ground with us regular folk, but the public have always had the potential to be more dangerous then the few "powerful". This is a given isnt it? How can the people accomplish paradise if they are not capable of hell?

Are you complicating/convincing yourself that instead of fearing the PTB you must fear the people.......wait.....is it both?

I think your incredibly perceptive. Perhaps even touched with a little fire. But pleaase stay grounded. I say that meaning, take it for what it is.......wait, that could be used against my intention here. Shoot man, I guess for right now I'll just say that I look forward to reading this thread. Ive only glanced so far and I tend to stick to certain subjects/thread for periods of time so that I live in that "world". Sort of like listening to just one album all summer long. Right now Im jamming with the Thuban Council in 12D....I think.

Anyways, I find this topic you've shared very inspirational. And yet I must admit I have a feeling that it started of as a guide-stone for less control and more individuality without permission. Maybe from ourselves BUT, from your last comment, me thinks someone is leaning towards the darkside. Not a bad thing I suppose if you remember that the shadow is ever swallowing. Muahahahah!

I look forward to a playful duel of perceptions with ya. Hope it gives a boost to your thread and efforts.

peace man
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:22 AM   #199
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Hello Orthodoxy,

I dont mean to bring you down to the ground with us regular folk, but the public have always had the potential to be more dangerous then the few "powerful". This is a given isnt it? How can the people accomplish paradise if they are not capable of hell?

Sometimes one has to overdo in order to undo...and this may create an impression of preaching or condescension...which might be legitimately problematic. We can create heaven...or we can create hell. What's it gonna be? Decisions, decisions!

Are you complicating/convincing yourself that instead of fearing the PTB you must fear the people.......wait.....is it both?

I'm trying to fear no man, woman, god, goddess, or alien!

I think your incredibly perceptive. Perhaps even touched with a little fire. But pleaase stay grounded. I say that meaning, take it for what it is.......wait, that could be used against my intention here. Shoot man, I guess for right now I'll just say that I look forward to reading this thread. Ive only glanced so far and I tend to stick to certain subjects/thread for periods of time so that I live in that "world". Sort of like listening to just one album all summer long. Right now Im jamming with the Thuban Council in 12D....I think.

Thank-you...but I'm mostly a repeater or a pointer. Have you told abraxasinas to stay grounded?! axabraxinas has told me that human sovereignty cannot presently occur...but maybe later.

Anyways, I find this topic you've shared very inspirational. And yet I must admit I have a feeling that it started of as a guide-stone for less control and more individuality without permission. Maybe from ourselves BUT, from your last comment, me thinks someone is leaning towards the darkside. Not a bad thing I suppose if you remember that the shadow is ever swallowing. Muahahahah!

This is not a manifesto for anarchy...but rather a safeguard against corruption and insanity. Pragmatism is an important part of the package...and I wish to win the darkside over to the light...rather than engaging in trench-warfare! This is an open attempt to hijack the New World Order...rather than starting from scratch!

I look forward to a playful duel of perceptions with ya. Hope it gives a boost to your thread and efforts.

peace man
Thank-you. I just want to see this subject discussed. This is more of an experiment than anything. Check out the 01-25-10 program on thewatcherfiles.com http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ This is not an endorsement...but I'm trying to look at things from as many angles as possible.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-31-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:17 AM   #200
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could at least a few people (and aliens) spend some serious quality time with this thread (including all of the links). I don't really care what your conclusions are. I just feel very, very strongly that the combination of information and concepts considered in this thread are extremely important. I am going to begin going from one end of this thread to the other...over and over again. I don't really feel very good. I haven't felt really good for my whole life. So...my success with this topic may be very limited...but I think I've stumbled onto an area of study which really needs to be properly addressed. Once more...I truly don't care if you agree with me or not. I just want you to give this some very careful and intense consideration...before moving on.

Namaste