Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:32 PM   #151
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

I like that you are posing some big problems/games to yourself. A while back I posed the problem of civilization to myself. Why I did that? At that time I did not consider that I could simply leave the game intact and -- get this -- not play any game at all if I so wished. I'm considering the last option right now.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:31 PM   #152
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Game playing gives life meaning. A gameless life might be a meaningless life. What would Eric Berne say? Unfortunately...the games some people play are reprehensible.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:45 PM   #153
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Game playing gives life meaning. A gameless life might be a meaningless life. What would Eric Berne say? Unfortunately...the games some people play are reprehensible.

Namaste
So it has been written. I'm starting to not identify myself with meaning or with life as meaning. Sometimes I can be drawn into the River of Life with imaginations of what the world would be like if Buddha had succeeded in populating the planet with bodhis. I see shopping malls filled with enlightened/awakened bodhis :-)

love,
gnosis
Old 12-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #154
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
So it has been written. I'm starting to not identify myself with meaning or with life as meaning. Sometimes I can be drawn into the River of Life with imaginations of what the world would be like if Buddha had succeeded in populating the planet with bodhis. I see shopping malls filled with enlightened/awakened bodhis :-)

love,
gnosis
Long ago...I went to a bookstore in Southern California called the 'Bodhi Tree'...and had an interesting conversation with someone who spoke of a purification of the Earth. Your post reminded me of this. I do think that the Earth is being purified presently...but hopefully not with a destructive purification. I'm completely opposed to fire and brimstone Armageddon scenarios...where only the elect are saved. I want everyone to make it...including the really bad guys and gals...but I really want things to get a helluva lot more ethical, balanced, and sane. Go Bodhis!!!

Shirley Maclaine used to go to the 'Bodhi Tree'. I knew someone who worked in Hollywood who said that between scenes...Shirley looked like she was in deep thought most of the time. I thought that was interesting! I don't agree with Shirley on everything...but I admire her questing and her courage.

Once again...I am almost begging for intelligent conversation regarding the substance of this thread. I refuse to scare people...or to make them angry...and I will not cater to people's greed or propensities toward self-exaltation. I just want to talk shop about how to best run this Solar System. I want the general public to become the New Elites...and I want the elites to clean up their acts. I would like to see the hypothetical Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary aka The Goddess of This World serve as an advisor (not a dictator) to a United Nations based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom.

Just look at the carnage and destruction of the last 100 years. This is total insanity. This world is very, very sick. Please consider the first post of this thread as a partial solution. I don't think that things will ever be easy for most of the Human Race...but I do think that the next 100 years can be a helluva lot better than the past 100 years.

Perhaps we can imagine that we are on the Moon as we discuss Solar System Governance (SSG)...on a base (Lunar Base II) with a view of Earth. Doesn't this perspective put everything into the proper perspective? Dr. Edgar Mitchell started the 'Center for Noetic Sciences' because of viewing Earth from outer-space. We need to start thinking like the Elites...but without any corruption or hidden agendas whatsoever. We need to invite ourselves to their party...whether we or they like it or not. I refuse to sucumbe to 'Us vs Them' thinking. Think about it.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-02-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:27 AM   #155
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Long ago...I went to a bookstore in Southern California called the 'Bodhi Tree'...and had an interesting conversation with someone who spoke of a purification of the Earth. Your post reminded me of this. I do think that the Earth is being purified presently...but hopefully not with a destructive purification. I'm completely opposed to fire and brimstone Armageddon scenarios...where only the elect are saved. I want everyone to make it...including the really bad guys and gals...but I really want things to get a helluva lot more ethical, balanced, and sane. Go Bodhis!!!

Shirley Maclaine used to go to the 'Bodhi Tree'. I knew someone who worked in Hollywood who said that between scenes...Shirley looked like she was in deep thought most of the time. I thought that was interesting! I don't agree with Shirley on everything...but I admire her questing and her courage.

Once again...I am almost begging for intelligent conversation regarding the substance of this thread. I refuse to scare people...or to make them angry...and I will not cater to people's greed or propensities toward self-exaltation. I just want to talk shop about how to best run this Solar System. I want the general public to become the New Elites...and I want the elites to clean up their acts. I would like to see the hypothetical Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary aka The Goddess of This World serve as an advisor (not a dictator) to a United Nations based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom.

Just look at the carnage and destruction of the last 100 years. This is total insanity. This world is very, very sick. Please consider the first post of this thread as a partial solution. I don't think that things will ever be easy for most of the Human Race...but I do think that the next 100 years can be a helluva lot better than the past 100 years.

Perhaps we can imagine that we are on the Moon as we discuss Solar System Governance (SSG)...in a base (Lunar Base II) with a view of Earth. Doesn't this perspective put everything into the proper perspective? We need to start thinking like the Elites...but without any corruption or hidden agendas whatsoever. We need to invite ourselves to their party...whether we or they like it or not. I refuse to sucumbe to 'Us vs Them' thinking. Think about it.

Namaste
Yes no one with a heart cannot help but want to reach out to people. Not only as bodies, but also as spiritual beings who know they are more than just bodies.

I guess the first thing to do is to sit down and get very realistic about what one is dealing with here on this planet. I'm supposed to write a book about how a civilization is built from the ground up, but if I start writing it might start writing me and I'm not ready for that yet.

Thanks for the thumbs up on the bodhi scenario. The buddha I see was very much into eating well and he liked his luxuries, was not an ascetic by any means, but very very vigorous in reaching out to people and working with them to help them do their practices to reach their own bodhi state.

I used to frequent the Bodhi Tree store in LA. Met some interesting books and people there

I think my job is to help birth people/bodhis who can in turn work with you to organize societies and perhaps cities. I don't mean going out and having 12 children (although I thought of it).

If you said, "Hey, everybody, let's get together and talk about how we can turn this planet into a tourist center for the ETs." You know, put a very fun and body/nature oriented slant on it. A government run like a business.
That is how my book would slant it.

I'm only putting emphasis on the spiritual technologies because governments and civilizations and societies failed because beings could not govern themselves, much less each other. An awakened society enjoys more freedoms and needs less government. Administration and organization would be the main function of government.

Can you imagine how exciting this planet would be for ETs to visit!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 07:56 AM   #156
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Yes no one with a heart cannot help but want to reach out to people. Not only as bodies, but also as spiritual beings who know they are more than just bodies.

I guess the first thing to do is to sit down and get very realistic about what one is dealing with here on this planet. I'm supposed to write a book about how a civilization is built from the ground up, but if I start writing it might start writing me and I'm not ready for that yet.

Thanks for the thumbs up on the bodhi scenario. The buddha I see was very much into eating well and he liked his luxuries, was not an ascetic by any means, but very very vigorous in reaching out to people and working with them to help them do their practices to reach their own bodhi state.

I used to frequent the Bodhi Tree store in LA. Met some interesting books and people there

I think my job is to help birth people/bodhis who can in turn work with you to organize societies and perhaps cities. I don't mean going out and having 12 children (although I thought of it).

If you said, "Hey, everybody, let's get together and talk about how we can turn this planet into a tourist center for the ETs." You know, put a very fun and body/nature oriented slant on it. A government run like a business.
That is how my book would slant it.

I'm only putting emphasis on the spiritual technologies because governments and civilizations and societies failed because beings could not govern themselves, much less each other. An awakened society enjoys more freedoms and needs less government. Administration and organization would be the main function of government.

Can you imagine how exciting this planet would be for ETs to visit!!!
I want to write a book...but all I seem to be able to do is make superficial posts on the internet. I'm glad that you are thinking in terms of civilization building. I used to think that God was going to save us and take care of everything. Now I think that we will probably be lucky to survive on this planet...and even more lucky to avoid tyranny or theocracy. Who knows...we may not be capable of ruling ourselves presently. We are so damn sophisticated...but we start fighting way too easily...even within this forum, at times.

We need to be so much more responsible...if we wish to govern ourselves. I get the theory...but in day to day living...I'm not very responsible. I just can't seem to get my act together. This reminds me of the old song lyrics 'you can't even run your own life...and I'll be damned if you'll run mine!'

I like the idea of Intergalactic Tourism! Even Solar System Tourism would be cool! Actually...just travelling between Earth and the Moon would be out of this world! If Earth and the Moon have hidden surprises under their surfaces...and if we really do have advanced space travel technology...why couldn't this be opened up to the general public. The business potential is astronomical!

We might possibly be Renegade Pleiadians from Aldebaran...and we may possibly have a soiled intergalactic track record...but I think that despite all of the setbacks and problems...we might be on the verge of succeeding with this Responsible Freedom thing. I'm seeing the possibility of a civil war resolution...but we may be an administrative headache...and it sounds as though ET intervention could be quite violent and tyrannical. This aspect troubles me...but this is just speculation...as usual.

We don't have to be ascetic or retentive to be responsible. We just need to stop being corrupt and destructive. Responsibility Education from K through College should be mandatory. We should Reward Responsibility. I just want to keep visualizing a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System...in a very low-key manner.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:06 AM   #157
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just removed the reference to 'treaties and other sources of international law' from the preamble in the first post. Treaties and other end-runs around the Constitution have spooked me...and made me very paranoid. I wish for the focus to be on an uncorrupted form of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. An uncorrupted team of constitutional scholars should determine what an uncorrupted form would look like. I'm pretty pleased with the founding documents in the first post...but I may be missing some glaring problems. Please help me out folks. This thread is just intended to get the ball rolling...but I wonder how bad things will have to get before this thread is taken seriously. My disillusionment and disappointment is profound.

Namaste
Old 01-01-2010, 05:16 AM   #158
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Let me ask you, how would you propose units of exchange -- an economic system or standard?
Old 01-01-2010, 05:33 AM   #159
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Remembrance of human symbiosis with celestial planets has to be priority in the consciousness and super consciousness. From standpoint on this planet we are looking at our assssss! I would think that planets who have made it somehow have preserved this visceral knowledge. This is the million dollar question. Maybe the logos of spirit is stronger in frequency and maybe we are just an example of lack there of.... I think an entire population with the knowledge of the cosmos and intention would create nature to give what it needs because in a sense you could travel with your mind. The understanding of physicality and spirit would allow one to explore the universe. In this energy matrix corruption cannot exist it might spontaneously pop up but it is soon seen and redirected/transmuted. So in this sense tech, industry, hierarchy would not exist.
Now to explain exopolitical vision in this plane presents quite a problem. Hence the quandary of our language and mind being corrupted to suit malevolence. Its not that we cant do good its realizing the conditioned programming done for thousands of years? Its like the idea of philanthropic concepts. For our time without future vision the GOvt helping us to regulate society and protect us can seem good. But in a 100 years all the philanthropic ideas will be used to control us.
Does our species have a reboot system, Maybe...
Are a few of us trying to use intention to create intervention in the Freewill plane, maybe......
Or are some of us just being born to realize the everlasting black hole of evolution to finally be released from reincarnation here, maybe....
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:18 AM   #160
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Gnosis5 and Magamud.

We need a Solar System View rather than a World View or an Anatomical Black Hole View!

A silver (or yttrium!) backed Solar System Currency (SSC) issued by non-private central banks would be optimal...I think. Responsible and constructive commerce, trade, and competition should be encouraged. Corruption should be virtually eliminated.

I'm beginning to think that endless reincarnation is simply the way things work in the Universe. Endlessly reincarnating within this Solar System should not be something to overcome...but it should rather be considered to be a gift...the gift of life. Why do we demonize Earth and Physicality? They are both priceless treasures.

The Refereeing and Responsible Regulation of Constructive Competition is a good thing. The GAO and SEC should be quadrupled. Hierarchies are not necessarily evil...but they often are.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-01-2010 at 06:34 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:30 AM   #161
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Whew reincarnating on this type of planet is a workout I dont want anytime soon. I think a trip down the Akashic records to reorganize my soul for some time then a traveling celestial healer and running with the comets for a bit will do me some good too. Then after some time I will come back to this plane.

I think mind will move matter so in that sense the currency will be knowledge and manifestation. Working within a social circle attaining what one needs from its social dynamic. Same as it is said, that a huge chunk of "karmic" energy is within your family. So a community dynamic based on attaining cosmic knowledge exchanged by energy from consciousness. Can you dig it???

My reference with biased physicality in societal commerce is slim. It could be that technology is a barometer of nature and human symbiosis. In other words to much tech exhibits lack of awareness?? Or it just could be a plane that exist in evolution. Hence UFO's and that level of tech and cosmic knowledge. A possible example of why the lack of contact. Maybe there exists here this idea of just benevolent frequency of mind that teaches a tech based society/galaxy. So in other words everyone and I mean everyone is waiting for the Ancients to make a move. Just a thought. But back to the point, A basic level of understanding the importance of uniting/transmuting energy into liberty must be viscerally felt, allowing for corruption to barely sustain itself. Telepathy??????

Last edited by Magamud; 01-01-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #162
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Whew reincarnating on this type of planet is a workout I dont want anytime soon. I think a trip down the Akashic records to reorganize my soul for some time then a traveling celestial healer and running with the comets for a bit will do me some good too. Then after some time I will come back to this plane.

I think mind will move matter so in that sense the currency will be knowledge and manifestation. Working within a social circle attaining what one needs from its social dynamic. Same as it is said, that a huge chunk of "karmic" energy is within your family. So a community dynamic based on attaining cosmic knowledge exchanged by energy from consciousness. Can you dig it???

My reference with biased physicality in societal commerce is slim. It could be that technology is a barometer of nature and human symbiosis. In other words to much tech exhibits lack of awareness?? Or it just could be a plane that exist in evolution. Hence UFO's and that level of tech and cosmic knowledge. A possible example of why the lack of contact. Maybe there exists here this idea of just benevolent frequency of mind that teaches a tech based society/galaxy. So in other words everyone and I mean everyone is waiting for the Ancients to make a move. Just a thought. But back to the point, A basic level of understanding the importance of uniting/transmuting energy into liberty must be viscerally felt, allowing for corruption to barely sustain itself. Telepathy??????
Earth is sort of a Disneyland of the Gods. John Keel would probably agree. We need challenges...and Earth is a hotbed of challenges...some of which are actually enjoyable. I would think that the Akashic Records contain some very graphic, gory, and depressing information...but there should probably be a periodic review of this vital historical collection. A comet would be cool...but Hawaii would work for me...especially in January.

Destructive and Irresponsible Technology should be eliminated. I have more problems with Environmentally Destructive Industrialization than I do with High Technology. This world is a very dangerous mess...and the oceans are toilets. We need to clean up our act...big time.

I hope that the Ancients or Founders still exist. I see very little evidence for their continued existence in this Solar System presently.

Could the cosmic exchange units be considered to be Free Energy Units (FEU)?!!

Holographic Governance and Telepathy might dovetail to form a virtually corruption-free society...but I worry about privacy and psychic bullying.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-02-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:14 AM   #163
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I think a middle ground on our contexts could be the question. How do we eliminate corruption?? Now Ive seen people due to various reasons reach a vibration that creates a type of truth serum and their lies are given in a type of confession. Like detoxing venom in a way. An easier example could be just basic transmutation. Water to vapor? How this relates to consciousness mechanically I do not know. I know our Slave Masters will be able to use tech to determine if we are in Right THink for sure in the future.
Maybe another analogy would be like the Movie Avatar. The people have a cultural attachment to a deity that guides them and they prosper together in that endeavor. This example is happening now with the slave masters creating their GOD that we will follow into space war.
I just cant get my mind wrapped around a post industrial space traveling high tech human species working together without corruption being our master. I for some reason think that there will be a jump in evolution, telepathy, mind over matter, creating space and time. We will fall into the Astral plane so to speak, realizing that matter is only 50% of our equation of existence...

I get you on psychic bullying but i have a good feeling that the new awareness will be fresh like the new teachings of an ascended master, but over time it could be corrupted. I hope in the knowing we will strive to be better astral traveling sentient energy beings.

Last edited by Magamud; 01-01-2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #164
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I liked your last post Magamud. I find that I need to read your posts several times to get what you are saying. You have obviously done some serious studying.

We are a dangerous and corrupt bunch...regardless of who is ultimately in charge...and regardless of what the spiritual realities really are. I think that the refinement process will be very painful. The more I try to advance spiritually...and the more I try to face reality...the more it hurts.
I often find myself beating upon the rocks of infidelity...while in hot pursuit of Hathor!!
This is totally unrelated...but I'm thinking about going back to church. I'm not sure why. I have too many problems with every church. I think they are used to control us in an unethical manner. However...I see a big part of the solution to our dire delemma...centered in renewed and purified religion and politics...centered in the Divinity Within Humanity and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This would be sort of an Un-Theocracy. You can see why I call myself orthodoxymoron. I am ultra-conservative and ultra-liberal...simultaneously. I long for an ultra-purified and ultra-reformed Gizeh Intelligence, United Nations, Vatican City, City of London, and Washington DC...with no secrets and no skeletons in their closets. Hope springs eternal. Go naive dreamers! Go white-hats!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-02-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:34 AM   #165
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone besides the NSA, CIA, FBI, SIS, JESUITS, ET AL seriously studied this thread? Perhaps I flatter myself with the delusion that even these groups would be even remotely interested. Perhaps the only thing that saves my sorry @$$ is the fact that no one gives a rat's @$$!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-02-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:16 AM   #166
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Remembrance of human symbiosis with celestial planets has to be priority in the consciousness and super consciousness. From standpoint on this planet we are looking at our assssss! I would think that planets who have made it somehow have preserved this visceral knowledge. This is the million dollar question. Maybe the logos of spirit is stronger in frequency and maybe we are just an example of lack there of.... I think an entire population with the knowledge of the cosmos and intention would create nature to give what it needs because in a sense you could travel with your mind. The understanding of physicality and spirit would allow one to explore the universe. In this energy matrix corruption cannot exist it might spontaneously pop up but it is soon seen and redirected/transmuted. So in this sense tech, industry, hierarchy would not exist.
Now to explain exopolitical vision in this plane presents quite a problem. Hence the quandary of our language and mind being corrupted to suit malevolence. Its not that we cant do good its realizing the conditioned programming done for thousands of years? Its like the idea of philanthropic concepts. For our time without future vision the GOvt helping us to regulate society and protect us can seem good. But in a 100 years all the philanthropic ideas will be used to control us.
Does our species have a reboot system, Maybe...
Are a few of us trying to use intention to create intervention in the Freewill plane, maybe......
Or are some of us just being born to realize the everlasting black hole of evolution to finally be released from reincarnation here, maybe....

In my simple way I would say bare essentially clear the being and the constructs such as mind and other electromagnetics lose their hold. This is a linear process until it hits the exponential stage where unpredictability becomes the norm. Who can govern unpredictability? And why would one?

In today's clearing session I realized that on one of our levels of creation I had said, "Nothing good is going to come out of this" and I said it with 100% intention. I made myself "right" all the way down the infinite black vortex that I kept creating for myself (with some "help").

Ortho, any form of government that maintains simple decency and order so that I can be just free enough to continue my work, but not putting too much burden on me What if you started with local self-governance?

If I recall correctly the Old Testament God did have some practical civil ideas. One of them was for the people to rule themselves and there were circuit judges. I think they had circuit priests too who were only as good as the god they served.

Then one day they decided they wanted a monarch.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:39 AM   #167
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I liked your last post Magamud. I find that I need to read your posts several times to get what you are saying. You have obviously done some serious studying.

We are a dangerous and corrupt bunch...regardless of who is ultimately in charge...and regardless of what the spiritual realities really are. I think that the refinement process will be very painful. The more I try to advance spiritually...and the more I try to face reality...the more it hurts.
I often find myself beating upon the rocks of infidelity...while in hot pursuit of Hathor!!
This is totally unrelated...but I'm thinking about going back to church. I'm not sure why. I have too many problems with every church. I think they are used to control us in an unethical manner. However...I see a big part of the solution to our dire delemma...centered in renewed and purified religion and politics...centered in the Divinity Within Humanity and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This would be sort of an Un-Theocracy. You can see why I call myself orthodoxymoron. I am ultra-conservative and ultra-liberal...simultaneously. I long for an ultra-purified and ultra-reformed Gizeh Intelligence, United Nations, Vatican City, City of London, and Washington DC...with no secrets and no skeletons in their closets. Hope springs eternal. Go naive dreamers! Go white-hats!

Namaste
Yes, I was going to say something like that to Magamud. Yes, the more I clean myself up the more I discover another layer of hidden evil purposes. And that for now is called progress. This work fosters my connection with my higher self.

Following your line of thought, if one took the demi-gods and prophets as just that and stayed connected with their own higher self...part of the bill of rights would elucidate the right to one's own sanity and the right of sovereignty of one's own higher self. Where are the religious halls and temples that teach one to culture that connection?

As far as architecture, cultivate these rights, and you would be pleasantly amazed at the new level of arts that would surpass any cathedral. You would walk into any government or church building knowing that you are as special as any prophet or demi-god or other creator god or leader or beaurecrat, etc. Each man a sovereign.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:48 AM   #168
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

"Give us a King!" was a very stupid thing to say. Trading Theocracy for Tyranny is not necessarily a step in the right direction. They are two sides of the same stupid coin. In a sense...this is sort of like a Zionist becoming a Teutonic Zionist!

Namaste
Old 01-04-2010, 05:19 AM   #169
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This little experiment is pretty much over. The results are:

1. That the United States of the Solar System and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom is a conceptual success. The idea makes sense...and would work splendidly.

2. That the United States of the Solar System and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom is a public relations failure. The response has been negligible and negative.

3. That Sigmund Freud, Edwin Bernays, and Jordan Maxwell are correct regarding freedom, responsibility, the powers that be, influencing public opinion, and methods of manipulating the general public.

Therefore...I am putting out a call for help...into the vast regions of space and cyber-space...to use the methods of Edwin Bernays and Madison Avenue to sell the contents of this thread to the Powers That Be (human and non-human...terrestrial and extraterrestrial)...and to the General Public (human and non-human...terrestrial and extraterrestrial)...in a manner which makes all of them believe that the contents of this thread is their idea...and is what they have always believed.

Pragmatism must sometimes trump idealism...but ethical ends only justify ethical means...because unethical means usually mean unethical ends. Put that grass in your pot-pipe and smoke it!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-06-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:43 AM   #170
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

You're funny. Sounds like what I have to do to my hubby!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #171
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

You can lead a horse to water...but you can't make it drink...or pee!

Namaste
Old 01-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #172
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an interesting application of the word 'responsibility':

Cabinet collective responsibility http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet...responsibility
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Not to be confused with Collective responsibility.
This article does not cite any references or sources.
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (May 2008)

Cabinet collective responsibility is constitutional convention in governments using the Westminster System that members of the Cabinet must publicly support all governmental decisions made in Cabinet, even if they do not privately agree with them. This support includes voting for the government in the legislature. In the United Kingdom, the doctrine applies to all members of the government, from members of the cabinet down to Parliamentary Private Secretaries. Some political parties apply the convention to their central committee. Its inner workings are set out in the Ministerial Code.

It is related to the fact that, if a vote of no confidence is passed in parliament, the government is responsible collectively, and thus the entire government resigns. The consequence will be that a new government will be formed, or parliament will dissolve and a general election will be called. Cabinet collective responsibility is not the same as individual ministerial responsibility, which states that ministers are responsible and therefore culpable for the running of their departments.

On occasion, this principle has been suspended; most notably in the 1930s when in Britain the National Government allowed its Liberal members to oppose the introduction of protective tariffs; and again in the 1970s, when Harold Wilson allowed Cabinet members to campaign both for and against the referendum on whether the UK should remain in the European Economic Community. In 2003, Tony Blair allowed Clare Short to stay in the cabinet, despite her public opposition to the 2003 Iraq War. However, she later resigned.

In Canada, the cabinet is on rare occasion allowed to freely vote its conscience and to oppose the government without consequence, as occurred with the vote on capital punishment under Brian Mulroney. These events are rare and are never on matters of confidence. The most prominent Canadian cabinet minister to resign because he could not vote with the cabinet was John Turner, who refused to support wage and price controls. In Canada, party discipline is much tighter than in other Westminster-system countries; it is very rare for any MP to vote counter to the party leadership. Similarly, in Australia on occasional issues (such as the 1999 republic referendum), there may be a conscience vote where any MP may vote as they wish, but these issues are rare and never tied to official party policy, and normally party discipline is very tight as it is in Canada.

Collective responsibility is not circumvented by appointing Ministers Outside of Cabinet,[1] as has occurred in New Zealand where, as of 2005[update], Winston Peters and Peter Dunne are Ministers Outside of Cabinet, despite their parties not being considered part of a coalition.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:50 AM   #173
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Im sure if a benevolent frequency needed help laying a foundational Namaste Govt they would ask you Orthodoxymoron! Thanks for your insight...
Old 01-06-2010, 05:22 AM   #174
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Im sure if a benevolent frequency needed help laying a foundational Namaste Govt they would ask you Orthodoxymoron! Thanks for your insight...
Magamud...thank-you!

Perhaps a benevolent frequency is unable to do anything of lasting significance regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as long as there is not a critical mass of Responsible Humanity who give a rat's @$$! I think We the People of Earth have nearly achieved a critical mass of people who desire Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom! Something is brewing! Perhaps a Solar System Exorcism is brewing! Malevolents...Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!

As I see it...the foundation is found spiritually and conceptually in the Teachings of Jesus...and constitutionally in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. I had nothing to do with this foundation. I'm merely shining a bright light on it.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:57 PM   #175
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

According to at least one source...there are at least 119 million ET's surrounding Earth at this very moment...yet we don't seem to be the least bit interested in who owns and operates this Solar System...or regarding Solar System Governance. Why?

Namaste