Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-20-2009, 06:08 PM   #126
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

In a sense...a Government is a Church...and a Church is a Government. They are two sides of the same coin. The question is 'What is the nature of the Church and the Government?' To stop preaching...and go to meddling...'How would the Roman Catholic Church function if it were based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and was in complete harmony with the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Teachings of Jesus? Would a Pope be elected by the general membership every four years? Would the Teachings of Jesus, the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Will of the People...supercede Canon Law, the Curia, the Pope, the Black Pope (and whoever the Black Pope takes orders from)? Would this create chaos...or would it minimize evil and corruption? For Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to work...the Roman Catholic Church would have to go along with it...and looking at history...this would be nearly impossible. The RCC is the biggest 'We Never Change Church' imaginable. The Sirius Powers That Be would have to order it done...or it would be a non-starter. For Sirius (and Alpha Draconis?) to sign-off on this...We the People of Earth would have to exhibit a significant level of Knowledge and Responsibility. There is presently a Forbidden Knowledge Explosion...and the BIG question is 'Will We the People of Earth Respond Responsibly?' How about a non-penetential and non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass based upon the Latin Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity? Now I'm really meddling! I'm an abominable heretic...yet I prefer the glory, grandeur, reverence, and awe of the traditional service...rather than the 'Jesus is my buddy, show-up in shorts and a t-shirt, praise-song, hippie reefer-madness'. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sa1Byb7fw 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Veof_...eature=related 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4PO...eature=related 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8i6...eature=related 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBjqrPAUg8&NR=1

I am unrepentantly orthodoxymoron. Here I stand. Now what do I do?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-09-2010 at 02:38 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:35 AM   #127
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
In a sense...a Government is a Church...and a Church is a Government.
If a religion is running a government, it is called a theocracy. Some muslim countries are run by their religious leaders.

But many other countries have governments that are not run by a religion (hopefully USA is still one), or they may have dictators, or they may be run by a monarchy…

So I suggest you check your facts. Here is a place to start:
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/go...overnment-type
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #128
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
If a religion is running a government, it is called a theocracy. Some muslim countries are run by their religious leaders.

But many other countries have governments that are not run by a religion (hopefully USA is still one), or they may have dictators, or they may be run by a monarchy…

So I suggest you check your facts. Here is a place to start:
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/go...overnment-type
Which facts do you suggest that I check? I suggest that you check the words at the front of the U.S. Senate Chambers...and the words at the center of the back of the dollar bill...and the words of the Pledge of Allegiance. My point was that there are religious aspects to all governmental systems...and there are governmental aspects to all religious systems. Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom would bow to the Divinity Within Humanity rather than bowing to an external deity...who could possibly be more evil than righteous...and could be an alien from Sirius (the Prince of Sirius)...and could be ruling the U.S. through the U.N., Bilderberg, C.F.R., etc. Blind obedience...without questioning and cross-examination...is extremely dangerous. Question Authority. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABfZ2...eature=related

Constitutional Theocracy: http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...onal-theocracy

"Constitutional Theocracy is a form of government in which within the context of a modern democracy a particular religion is granted a central role in the legal and political system. In contrast to a pure theocracy, power resides in political figures operating within the bounds of a constitution, rather than religious leadership. A form of government (also referred to as a system of government or a political system) is a system composed of various people, institutions and their relations in regard to the governance of a state. ... Theocracy is a form of government in which a religion and the government are intertwined..."

Could the United States of America be under a Constitutional Theocracy presently? Could the United States of America have always been under such a Constitutional Theocracy? See Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution. Was the 1954 Greada treaty simply an extension of this hypothetical Constitutional Theocracy? http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/future.htm Is the U.N. Charter superceding the U.S. Constitution a further expansion of a Constitutional Theocracy?

There's a helicopter hovering over my house as I type...and I'm not kidding! I doubt that it's because of what I'm typing...but one never knows! I make such posts with zero hostility. I simply wish to place light on the subject.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-26-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:21 AM   #129
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please consider this thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...737#post206737 in the context of the United States of the Solar System...regarding Battlestar Galactica and the United Nations. I was very impressed. This is a step in the right direction.

Could the Cylons be the equivalent of the Reptilians. If so...are there theocratic implications? The Cylons were monotheistic. Is Battlestar Galactica really the story of Human Beings (us) coming to Earth? Is Battlestar Galactica really Nibiru, the Moon, and/or the Ark of the Covenant? If so...what was the covenant? Did we have to cut a deal with the Devil to come to Earth? If so...did that deal involve the servitude to, and worship of, the Reptilian Race...who might own and operate the Solar System...and be the Gods of a Universal Chruch? Are we presently trying to back out of that deal? Could this be why there is all the talk about 'Earth Changes', '2012', the 'New World Order', etc? If all of the above is true...what would convince the Reptilians to adopt Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as the Modus Operandi of the Solar System? Who knows? The Shadow Government? Lord Draco? Lucifer? Hathor? Amen Ra? Jesus Christ?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the fictional beings in Battlestar Galactica. For related meanings, see Cylon.

A model of a new series Cylon Centurion. The Cylons are a cybernetic civilization at war with the Twelve Colonies of humanity in the Battlestar Galactica science fiction franchise, in the original 1978 and 1980 series, the 2003 reimagining, as well as the spin-off prequel series, Caprica. In the 1978 series, the Cylons is also the name of the race (Reptilians?) who created the robot Cylons (Greys, Hybrids, PLF'S?).

The nature and origins of Cylons differ greatly between the two Galacticas. However both series feature Cylon Raiders, Cylon Basestars and Cylon Centurions. The prequel series, Caprica, focuses on the creation of the Cylons, which differs from all the previous Battlestar Galactica series.

Main article: Cylon (1978)
The Cylons of the 1978/1980 series are not the mechanical foils seen throughout the series, but an advanced reptilian race who created the robots (who were referred to as Cylons within the show) to serve them, maintain their vast empire and to man their military forces in the face of a sudden population drop that eventually led to the Cylons' extinction — seemingly overnight. This fact is briefly mentioned in the 1978 movie-length premier of the series (near the end of episode 2 in syndication) when Apollo relates the Cylons' origin to Boxey. In the episode "War of the Gods", during Count Iblis's private discourse with Count Baltar, Baltar mentions that he recognizes Iblis's voice, referring to Patrick Macnee's voicing of the Imperious Leader in the opening episode/theatrical movie (Macnee also played Iblis), with Iblis countering that if that was true it must have been "transcribed" over a thousand yahren (years) ago and programmed into the mechanical body of the Imperious Leader.

The follow-up series Galactica 1980 had a two-episode arc entitled "The Night the Cylons Landed" that featured a humanoid Cylon, though unlike its successors in the post-millennial reimagining, it was not organic, but a complex mechanical construct.

The Cylons of the 2003 miniseries and 2004 Battlestar Galactica series are fundamentally different from the Cylons of the original 1978/1980 series. In the new version, the Cylons were created by humans as cybernetic workers and soldiers. As in the original series, the Cylons destroy almost the entire human civilization, chasing a few ship-borne survivors into deep space. Unlike the original series, however, the reimagined series includes twelve Cylon models that are nearly indistinguishable from human beings. Although these human-form Cylons are the focus of the series, alongside the humanoid models there are also Centurions similar to those in the original series. Much of the Cylons' technology is based heavily on bioengineering and/or synthetic biology rather than conventional robotics. Humans often derisively refer to Cylons as "toasters," due to the resemblance of the Cylon centurions from the first Human/Cylon war (the design of which is based on that of the centurions from the original series) to "walking chrome toasters", as described by Gaius Baltar in the miniseries. The humanoid models are referred to as "skin-jobs" to differentiate the two variants.

In contrast to the reason for the original Cylons' genocidal mission, religion is the primary motivation of the Cylon race in the re-imagined series. They consider humans to be sinful and flawed creations who therefore do not deserve to survive. In the original series the Cylons, an aggressively expanding empire, declared war on Humanity because they intervened on behalf of a race of beings called the Hasaris who had been enslaved by the Cylons and who had sought the aid of the Colonials.

In the reimagined series universe, the term Cylon stands for Cybernetic Lifeform Node.[1]

^ http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=62495

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-01-2010 at 05:28 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:55 PM   #130
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Less than 20 people have posted on this thread...and it seems that only about half of them have been supportive of the concepts of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom and the United States of the Solar System. It seems to me that the Powers That Be and the Custodians of the New World Order have very little to worry about. Jordan Maxwell is probably 100% correct. The New World Order seems to be a Fait Accompi. Resistance is Futile.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-24-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #131
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Less than 20 people have posted on this thread...and it seems that only about half of them have been supportive of the concepts of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom and the United States of the Solar System. It seems to me that the Powers That Be and the Custodians of the New World Order have very little to worry about. Jordan Maxwell is probably 100% correct. The New World Order seems to be a Fait Accompi.

Hang in there Ortho. It only takes one consciousness to build a pathway to a new universe. If it is the Will of All that is that it comes about then so be it. I know one thing, TBTB are on borrowed time. So, keep thinking about the Universe after their gone. I'll ride in your star ship any day and under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. It's bigger than the United States and the Solar System. It really is Universal.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #132
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Initiate. It may sound crazy...but my only hope at this point...is for the Powers That Be...and that includes the Vatican, the Illuminati, the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Aldebarans, the Nibiruans, the Draconians, Hollywood, New York, the City of London, et al...to choose to do the right thing...and implement something like Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom from the top down. Otherwise...I frankly don't see it happening. Just giving people the facts won't cut it. Edwin Bernays and Sigmund Freud were absolutely correct in their cynical views concerning the general public. The Awake and Aware don't seem to care...so do you really think that Joe the Plumber is going to give a rat's @$$?? A Solar System Exorcism would be a Hail Mary solution...but I wouldn't count on it. A popular uprising would just get a lot of people hurt and killed...and would solidify the power and authority of the existing PTB. In fact...they may be hoping for a popular uprising...to provide an excuse for executing the finishing touches of total tyranny and enslavement. Then Disclosure can safely occur...wherein we will meet our Extraterrestrial Gods and Goddesses...who undoubtedly will suggest that we kneel...in no uncertain terms.

Matthew 23

1.Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:
2."The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.
3.So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
4.They tie up heavy loads and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
5."Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long;
6.they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;
7.they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them 'Rabbi.'
8."But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have only one Master and you are all brothers.
9.And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
10.Nor are you to be called 'teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ.
11.The greatest among you will be your servant.
12.For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
13."Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
15."Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.
16."Woe to you, blind guides! You say, 'If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.'
17.You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?
18.You also say, 'If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gift on it, he is bound by his oath.'
19.You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?
20.Therefore, he who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.
21.And he who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it.
22.And he who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the one who sits on it.
23."Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.
24.You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.
25."Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.
26.Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.
27."Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.
28.In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
29."Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.
30.And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.'
31.So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
32.Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!
33."You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
34.Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
35.And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
36.I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.
37."O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.
38.Look, your house is left to you desolate.
39.For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.' "

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-23-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:39 AM   #133
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

It is hard for me to read scripture except for short snippets, having had it dogmatically enforced for a little too long, but I appreciate the personal truths I find in scriptures.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:19 AM   #134
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate that Gnosis5. I don't read the Bible very much...and I don't go to church anymore. I think a lot about meaning of life stuff...but I overdosed on scripture and church in the past...so I draw upon my memory banks when considering a lot of the subjects I rant and rave about.

I love theology...but not in the context of most churches. I love choirs, pipe organs, and sacred music...but not in the context of most church services. I'm too idealistic...and I know too much...to be able to enjoy church attendance...at this point.

I think people should study theology and listen to sacred music...in the context of nature...which is more beautiful than the most elaborate cathedral. A theological/political solution will emerge...which wil be a sort of secular spirituality...which will be balanced and highly ethical...and will rely heavily on subjects which presently seem to be science fiction.

I think we're going to make it...but we may go into tyranny for awhile...while we work out the internal conflicts resulting from disclosure...with all of it's implications and ramifications.

PLEASE watch this video where Battlestar Galactica Meets the United Nations. http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...05988835138050 This is the sort of thing which should occur each and every day at the United Nations. I really was impressed with this special program. Also, see post #129 above.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-23-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #135
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm thinking there is a Human God of This World (Lucifer?)...and a Reptilian God of This World (Satan?)...with a real zoo of Human and Reptilian Gods and Goddesses throughout the Universe...all separate and distinct from the Founders, Ancients, Creator God(s) of the Universe. I'm also thinking that all of the religions of the world...go back to Ancient Egypt...have a common author...and are a mixture of truth and error. Despite the absurdities and horrors of this world...could this be as good as it gets in the present Universe? If the Human and Reptilian Gods of This World agreed to jointly institute Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom throughout the Solar System...what would the implications and ramifications be throughout the Universe? Would the Empire Strike Back? Or...would it be Morning in the Universe? Are the Humans and Reptilians who are 'out there' a lot worse than the ones who are here on Earth? I know that's hard to imagine...and I hope it ain't so. I'm sensing a history of Regressive Human and Reptilian Theocracies...going back millions or billions of years. Could this present generation be the last generation to exist under a Regressive Theocracy or Universal Church? Hope springs eternal. As always...this is simply brainstorming intuitive conjecture...and in need of a helluva lot of further study. The people we love to hate may not have a lot of choices regarding what goes on at the highest levels of Earth's Governments and Religions...which are very possibly secretly intertwined...and taking orders from a Nine-Foot Tall Draconian Reptilian...under the Giza Plateau or the Dark Side of the Moon. I hope that's just another Big-Foot story! Say it isn't so Lord Draco!!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-23-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #136
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

PLEASE watch this video where Battlestar Galactica Meets the United Nations. http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...05988835138050 This is the sort of thing which should occur each and every day at the United Nations. I really was impressed with this special program. Also, see post #129 above.

The first part of the linked video clip...which contains a segment from BSG (beginning @ 07:00)...states that THE CYLONS (REPTILIANS?) WERE A HUMAN INVENTION THAT EVOLVED, AND DESTROYED THEIR CREATORS...AND THAT THE LAST SURVIVING HUMANS ESCAPED ON BATTLESTAR GALACTICA...IN SEARCH OF A NEW HOME ON EARTH. Is this representative of OUR history...and why we are in such a big @#$%^&* mess???

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-01-2010 at 05:57 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 04:49 PM   #137
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Who owns and operates this Solar System? More to the point: Who owns YOU? Who REALLY runs YOUR life? Regarding the last several posts: Are WE the equivalent of the Cylons? Did we evolve and destroy our creator(s)? The state or fate of the Founders/Ancients/Creator God(s) is crucial to our state or fate. You can ignore or dislike me...but do not ignore the issues and questions of this thread. Are there no exopoliticians out there? What the hell is going on here?

Considering all of the possibilities from all angles all the time is probably a good idea. Leave no moonrock unturned.

Namaste
Old 12-26-2009, 12:39 AM   #138
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Memorable quotes for "Battlestar Galactica" (2003) More at IMDbPro » http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314979/quotes Note especially the last part of these show-quotes. I'm trying to jazz this thread up to try to get some discussion going.

Laura Roslin: I don't know why I have to keep telling you this, but the war is over.
Adama: It hasn't begun yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helo: Aren't you Gaius Baltar?
Baltar: I haven't done anything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Starbuck's in the brig]
Apollo: What's the charge this time?
Starbuck: Striking a superior *******.
Adama: Sol, take personal command of the DC units.
Tigh: [Looks incredulous] Me?
Lt. Felix Gaeta: [to Adama] Sir, the stern thruster's still locked open. We need you.
Adama: [Still to Tigh] You're either the XO, or you're not.
[first spoken lines in the show]
Number Six: Are you alive?
Boxey's Father: Yes.
Number Six: Prove it.
Apollo: Are you sure this is a good idea?
Starbuck: No... not really.
Adama: [watching Dualla and Keikeya flirting across the bridge] They better start having babies.
Tigh: Is that an order?
[Talking to Starbuck over the radio]
Adama: Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?
Starbuck: Nothin' but the rain.
Adama: Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
Starbuck: Aye-aye, sir.
Baltar: So now you're telling me, um, now you're telling me you're a machine?
Number Six: I'm a woman.
Baltar: You're a machine. You're a synthetic woman, a robot.
Number Six: I've said it three times now.
Baltar: Well, forgive me, I'm having the tiniest little bit of trouble believing that because the last time anybody saw the Cylons they looked more like walking chrome toasters.
Number Six: Those models are still around. They have their uses.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[to a baby she later kills]
Number Six: There, there. It's okay. You're not gonna have to cry much longer.
Number Six: What are you doing?
Baltar: Phoning my attorney.
Number Six: That won't be necessary.
Baltar: Nah, he'll know what to do. He'll sort this out. He's the best in the business.
Number Six: It won't be necessary because in a few hours no one will be left to charge you with anything.
Baltar: What exactly are you saying?
Number Six: Humanity's children are returning home. Today.
[a nuclear detonation flares in the distance]
[his decommissioning speech]
Adama: The Cylon War is long over, yet we must not forget the reasons why so many sacrificed so much in the cause of freedom. The cost of wearing the uniform can be high, but...
[very long pause]
Adama: sometimes it's too high. You know, when we fought the Cylons, we did it to save ourselves from extinction. But we never answered the question "Why?" Why are we as a people worth saving? We still commit murder because of greed and spite, jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything that we've done, like we did with the Cylons. We decided to play God, create life. And when that life turned against us, we comforted ourselves in the knowledge that it really wasn't our fault, not really. You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.
[on the Galactica's 1-MC after news of the attack came in]
Adama: This is the Commander. Moments ago, this ship received word of a Cylon attack against our homeworlds is under way. We do not know the size or the disposition or the strength of the enemy forces, but all indications point to a massive assault against Colonial defenses. Admiral Nagala has taken personal command of the Fleet aboard the battlestar Atlantia following the complete destruction of Picon Fleet Headquarters in the first wave of the attacks. "How? Why?" doesn't really matter now. What does matter is that as of this moment, we are at war. You've trained for this. You're ready for this. Stand to your duties, trust your fellow shipmates, and we'll all get through this. Further updates as we get them. Thank you.
Adama: We're in a shooting war. We need something to shoot.
Tigh: I'll start checking munitions depots.
[looting the display Viper Mk.2s from the museum for combat duty]
Starbuck: You sure they'll fly?
Tyrol: Well, the reactor's still hot, so all we have to do is pull the rad buffers from the engine, refuel it, load the ordnance, and you're ready to go. The biggest problem is getting them over to the port launch bay.
Starbuck: Why can't we use the starboard launch?
Tyrol: It's a gift shop now.
Starbuck: Frack me.
Apollo: Sir, "Apollo"'s just my call sign. My name's Lee Adama.
Laura Roslin: I know who you are, but "Captain Apollo" has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
[a hallucinatory Number Six has shown Baltar an odd device on the DRADIS display console in the Galactica's CIC]
Baltar: You're not helping.
Number Six: I'm sorry. How can I help?
Baltar: Well, for a start you can tell me what that is.
Number Six: Honestly, I don't know.
Baltar: Well, it hasn't exploded.
Number Six: Yet.
[Baltar gives her a shocked look]
Number Six: I'm just guessing.
Baltar: I have to warn them.
Number Six: How do you propose to do that? "Oh look, a Cylon device." "Really? Well, how do you know what a Cylon device looks like, Doctor?" "Oh, I forgot to mention I'm familiar with their technology because I've been having sex with a Cylon for the last two years now."
Starbuck: Permission to speak off the record, sir?
Tigh: Granted.
Starbuck: You're a *******.
Laura Roslin: There's no Earth. You made it all up. President Adar and I once talked about the legends surrounding Earth. He knew nothing about a secret location regarding Earth, and if the President knew nothing about it, what are the chances that you do?
Adama: You're right. There's no Earth. It's all a legend.
Laura Roslin: Then why?
Adama: Because it's not enough to just live. You have to have something to live for. Let it be Earth.
Laura Roslin: They'll never forgive you.
Adama: Maybe. But in the meantime I've given all of us a fighting chance to survive. And isn't that what you said was the most important thing, the survival of the human race?
Starbuck: I thought you were dead.
Apollo: Well, I thought you were in hack.
Starbuck: It's - it's good to be wrong.
Apollo: Well, you should be used to it by now.
Starbuck: Everyone has a skill.
Apollo: [to Starbuck] You are beyond insane!
Apollo: [both of their Vipers are attached together while trying to land on the Galactica] We're coming in a little hot, don't you think?
Starbuck: [lying] No, not really.
Tigh: Where's your mother?
Boxey: Dead. Where's yours?
[Number Six has just informed Baltar that she has used the access he has given her to the Defense Mainframe in order to commit espionage]
Baltar: I had nothing to do with this. You know I had nothing to do with this.
Number Six: You have an amazing capacity for self-deception. How do you do that?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron Doral: [the Cylons cut through the doors to Ragnar Anchorage, and a crowd of humanoid Cylon copies walk through to find the Doral-copy Adama stranded there] We have to get out of this storm. The radiation affects our silica relays.
Leoben Conoy: Where did they go?
Aaron Doral: I don't know. They were prepared for a big jump.
Aaron Doral: [a second copy of Doral in the Cylon crowd] We can't let them go.
Number Six: Hmm, unfortunately I agree.
Leoben Conoy: [a second copy of Conoy] If we do, they'll return one day and take revenge
Number Six: [a second copy of Number Six] It's in their nature.
Aaron Doral: We have no choice.
Leoben Conoy: [a third copy of Conoy] It may take several decades to track them down.
Lt. Sharon 'Boomer' Valerii: [Boomer walks into the room. Boomer is a Cylon] Don't worry, we'll find them.
Number Six: By your command.
Captain of Colonial Heavy 798: Geminion liner 1701, this is Colonial Heavy 798.
Captain of Colonial Heavy 798: [realizes that the newly-vowed president is behind him] No, strike that. This is Colonial One.
Adama: [sensing despair at the funeral service after the battle at Ragnor] Are they the lucky ones? That's what you're thinking, isn't it? We're a long way from home. We've jumped way beyond the Red Line into uncharted space. Limited supplies. Limited fuel. No allies. And now no hope! Maybe it would have been better for us to have died quickly back on the colonies with our families instead of dying out here slowly in the emptiness of dark space. Where shall we go? What shall we do? "Life here began out there". Those are the first words of the sacred scrolls. And they were told to us by the Lords of Kobol many countless centuries ago. And they made it perfectly clear that we are not alone in this universe. Elosha, there's a 13th colony of humankind, is there not?
Priest Elosha: Yes. The scrolls tell us a 13th tribe left Kobol in the Early Days. They traveled far and made their home upon a planet called Earth, which circled a distant and unknown star.
Adama: It's not unknown. I know where it is! Earth - the most guarded secret we have. The location was only known by the senior commanders of the fleet, and we dared not share it with the public. Not while there was a Cylon threat upon us. For now we have a refuge to go to. A refuge that the Cylons know nothing about! It won't be an easy journey. It will be long and arduous. But I promise you one thing. On the memory of those lying here before you, we shall find it. And Earth will become our new home. So say we all!
Galactica Crew: So say we all!
Adama: [louder] So say we all!
Galactica Crew: So say we all!
Adama: [very much louder] So say we all!
Galactica Crew: [louder] So say we all!
Adama: [standing at attention with the crew] So say we all.
Priest Elosha: So say we all.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-26-2009 at 12:46 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:37 AM   #139
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

President Ronald Wilson Reagan invigorated both Democrats and Republicans with a message of freedom and limited government! Remember the “Reagan Democrats?” Here is what Ronald Reagan had to say about freedom and government, “…man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts.”

Americans have been conditioned to believe that democracy equals freedom. But democracy means majority rule, and may be antagonistic to freedom. A republic protects pre-existing rights. Our founding fathers clearly understood this, as is revealed in the Constitution and the Federalist Papers. Democracy is not mentioned in the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution. Our form of government is a republic, not a democracy!

Freedom is freedom from government coercion. Our founding fathers created the least coercive government in history! The Constitution provides for a limited, decentralized government to primarily engage in foreign diplomatic relations, to secure national boundaries, and to provide a military defense of these boundaries. In other words...to deal with threats from without. The states were given the responsibility of primarily protecting individuals against criminal activity...to deal with threats from within. Uniquely, our government was created to protect the rights, liberties, and property of its citizens. The founding fathers believed that a democracy could quickly degenerate into tyranny!

According to the Constitution, redistribution of wealth is none of the government's business! Hands off! Well meaning liberals support taking money from one person and giving it to another through taxation! If it’s not voluntary…it‘s stealing! Liberals believe in a God-like government which exists to create heaven on earth. This creates a hell of a mess! Liberals once defended civil, political, and economic liberties. What happened?

Conservatives seek national greatness through all-powerful military and industrial strength. This creates a complex problem! Neo-conservatives are eager to create a one-world police state. Is this assessment inaccurate and unfair? Our military is in 130 countries! We are spending trillions of dollars overseas to violently promote democracy! Do the math!

A theocracy is a constitutional theocracy on steroids! No freedom here. Not even the illusion of freedom. Believe and do what the state-church says God says...or face persecution...including death! The teachings of Jesus Christ reveal a minimalistic, decentralized religion. Certainly not a monolithic, dogmatic, dictatorial, arrogant union of Christ-less Christianity with a New World Order!

America is a republic, not a democracy! We need to remember that the Constitution places limits on government that no majority can overrule. Both liberals and conservatives have forgotten this! Conveniently? No…they wouldn’t do that…would they?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-26-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:23 AM   #140
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me that there has been a single God or Goddess of This World from before our arrival here...right up to this very moment. I'm leaning toward Goddess. Why couldn't a single being manifest as different beings? I think Lucifer got us all here...for the right or wrong reasons...for better or for worse...and then ruled secretly through Gods, Goddesses, Religions, Governments, etc. I get the feeling that the Reptilians look over Lucifer's shoulder...and tell him or her what to do to a significant degree. There could be a very tangled hierarchical web. Ignorance is probably bliss regarding this subject. I don't think there are very many of us who could handle the full impact of the situation we may be in. I want the Reptilians to back-off...and Lucifer to retire. I want We the People of Earth to rule ourselves responsibly and sovereignly...and for the Reptilians to do likewise. Then perhaps we can constructively interact on a limited basis. This might be a new beginning...but I don't know what the hell I'm talking about or what the hell I'm doing. I don't really know that Reptilians even exist. I've never met one...that I know of...although I have encountered unseen intelligences capable of manipulating physical objects. But they didn't introduce themselves...and I didn't really want them to either.

1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos
2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmwKw...eature=related
4. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/rellis.htm
5. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/rellis2.htm
6. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor
7. http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...05988835138050

Are Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary all the same being? The Goddess of This World? The Hybrid Mediatrix Between the Reptilian (God) and Human (Man) Races? Theanthropos? The script-writer for all of the major religions? Are we merely actors and actresses on a stage called 'Earth: Theater of the Universe'? Were William Shakespere's works written by Francis Bacon? Or were they written by the Goddess of This World? Does a Reptilian/Human Theocracy exist throughout the Universe? Is this the Universal Church? Was the Original Sin committed in Lyra? What was this Original Sin? Did the Human Race Create the Reptilian Race as a Slave Race...and demand Work and Worship? Did the Reptilian Race evolve...and rebel against the Human Race...and win? Did the Reptilian Race proceed to do to the Human Race what had been done to them? If most of the above is true...can there be a reconciliation...or would this be impossible? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be successfully implemented by both races? Could the First and Last Commandment of the Universe be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'? Would this signal the end of Star Wars and Masters of the Universe? Would the Empire Strike Bach?

Damned if I know.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-28-2009 at 03:42 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:42 AM   #141
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

"Though shalt have no gods except yourself" Oh, that's so deliciously funny!
Old 12-28-2009, 01:14 AM   #142
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
"Though shalt have no gods except yourself" Oh, that's so deliciously funny!
In my book...self-deification is self-delusion. The Divinity Within Humanity could very possibly be the Ethical and Spiritual Epitome of the Human Collective Unconscious. I seek the Exaltation of Humanity...not the Exaltation of Myself. I generally don't trust myself or even like myself...but the best which I see in those around me...is worthy of emulation. We need to stop placing 'special' individuals on a pedestal...and begin elevating all of humanity. This is much easier said than done.

Namaste
Old 12-28-2009, 04:01 AM   #143
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why is there no substantive discussion of Solar System Governance (SSG)? Is this not important? Where are the alternative proposals? I'd even welcome a hatchet-job at this point. We may not be as free as we think we are if we can't even talk about who owns and operates the Solar System...and regarding how it should be run. Are our minds that overshadowed and tweaked? I'm seeing a total blackout regarding intelligent conversion regarding a most basic and important subject. Somebody please tell me what the hell is going on! Somebody please tell me where I can find people to talk to who are interested in SSG!

Namaste
Old 12-28-2009, 04:03 AM   #144
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

maybe everyone is too busy planning their exit
Old 12-28-2009, 04:17 AM   #145
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
maybe everyone is too busy planning their exit
Thank-you Gnosis5. I think you may be right. It seems that fight and flight, greed and fear...dominates everything we think and do. I have appealed to none of these things...and have received almost no interest or response. If I had made people really, really mad at someone (like the government)...or made people really, really scared (of the aliens)...or come up with a get rich quick scheme (I'm still looking for one myself!)...or if I had lied and said that I was an Insider UFOnaut who visits the Pluto-Dudes every other day...there would probably be huge interest! Likewise...a thread about a certain part of the anatomy recently generated a massive response! This is why the PTB is kicking our collective @$$es...because they know how easy it is to manipulate us...and how shortsighted and superficial we really are...regardless of how much we delude ourselves about Ascension and Godship.

Namaste
Old 12-28-2009, 04:54 AM   #146
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you Gnosis5. I think you may be right. It seems that fight and flight, greed and fear...dominates everything we think and do. I have appealed to none of these things...and have received almost no interest or response. If I had made people really, really mad at someone (like the government)...or made people really, really scared (of the aliens)...or come up with a get rich quick scheme (I'm still looking for one myself!)...or if I had lied and said that I was an Insider UFOnaut who visits the Pluto-Dudes every other day...there would probably be huge interest! Likewise...a thread about a certain part of the anatomy recently generated a massive response! This is why the PTB is kicking our collective @$$es...because they know how easy it is to manipulate us...and how shortsighted and superficial we really are...regardless of how much we delude ourselves about Ascension and Godship.

Namaste
Well my friend, we could co-miserate over a cup of coffee someday: In this "body culture" planet if no one is listening to you then you are a little too "heady". Haven't you noticed, it's all about the meat

I long for a society of cleared beings (Bodhis) but dang'ed if I'm going to get one going on this planet with my current intellectual approach. If I said "clearing removes wrinkles forever" (it can) .... I can't do that.

At the end of that coffe klatch we would be best off with you deciding you are going to create a good rule of government for your own benefit, and me deciding I am going to clear myself right out of this universe and only send back a hologram of myself in the faint hope...yeh, I'll just play with my holograms :-)

gnosis
Old 12-28-2009, 05:48 AM   #147
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Gnosis5. Solving the world's problems is almost viewed with scorn. I sometimes wonder if it would be better to just be a greedy S.O.B...and then donate a million bucks to some charity...and be considered a benefactor of society. This is just a waste of time. We are probably facing unspeakable war, terrorism, and artificial bs 'earth-changes'...followed by anarchy and tyranny. I truly believe that the substance of this thread could prevent this...but my yelling that the bridge is washed out...isn't going to make people stop. They might catch a glimpse of what I was talking about...on the way down...when it's too late. "Of all the words that tongue can tell...the saddest are 'it might have been'." I may simply stop posting...sell my house...and move to a so called 'safe-place'...although I really don't think such places exist. Here is the cynical truth about ourselves. Please watch this four part BBC documentary video entitled 'The Century of the Self'...which chronicles the effect of Sigmund Freud, Edward Bernays, and others on marketing, mass manipulation, and politics...based upon the theory that the masses are dangerously irrational...and must be manipulated and controlled. http://video.google.com/videosearch?...tury+of+&dur=3

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-28-2009 at 06:05 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:05 AM   #148
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Do what gives you enough pleasure to keep wanting to do it. Practice gentle undulation. If you, like me, enjoy posing problems of civilization, I could think of worse avocations.

When it comes to governance, I'm ready for a paradigm shift, something totally different, totally balanced, a society that needs less governance. A governance that does not create arbitrary laws because a few people caused a problem. If we solve the problem of why we need rules and laws in the first place, then perhaps we could all do very well on good communication and simple agreements.

gnosis
Old 12-28-2009, 06:17 AM   #149
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Once...while trying to promote self-governance...I received a response which did not seem to be human: "You can't rule yourselves". Part of another response was "Understand this: This is not your planet. Humans are not the most intelligent life on Earth". Maybe they were right...whoever the hell they were.

Over and out.

Namaste
Old 12-28-2009, 03:28 PM   #150
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If what I am suggesting in this thread is ever to become a reality...the most powerful factions in the galaxy would have to agree to it. I see this as a top down evolutionary transformation...rather than a bottom up revolutionary upheaval. Ideally...no one would really notice the changes. No running in the streets. No war-crimes tribunals. No hangings. Just Key Earth Humans, Key Native Reptilians, Key Extraterrestrial Humans, and Key Extraterrestrial Reptilians agreeing to move in a new direction. For all I know...they may have been planning something like this all along. I have no idea how this transformation should occur...but I think that it's a logical next step...even if this next step takes several decades. I really don't think the Galactic PTB want to be boxed into a corner or appear to be forced to do anything. It really needs to be THEIR IDEA. I really shouldn't expect too much...too soon. This is not an original idea. It's simply a modified pre-existing good idea. Why reinvent the wheel if it is not absolutely necessary. I'm going to think and live as though the first post is a done deal. It makes so much sense to me. It is globalist...and non-nationalistic...but yet completely respecting all people...and facilitating responsible freedom. The first post really is the essence of my religious and political views...but I'd still like to see an Ecumenical Namaste Latin Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity.

Once again...a top down paradigm shift with all deliberate speed would be optimal. The Humans and Non-Humans in charge of the U.N. and the City States will have to make the essence of this thread THEIR IDEA...or it will be a non-starter. Once again...this thread is a test. This is only a test. I guess...for now...what I would like to see...is for RESPONSIBILITY to be placed at the center of EVERYTHING. This is the first step toward achieving a Utopian United States of the Solar System. I have noticed that President Obama has used the word Responsibility throughout his presidency...beginning with his Inaugural Address. This is a positive sign. World government is not going to change overnight. This is a complicated matter. It shouldn't have to be...but it is. Life on Earth is a very sad phenomenon in my view...but I think that it can be much better.

A Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System is Our Prophetic Destiny...Which WILL BE FULFILLED.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-28-2009 at 05:52 PM.