Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:34 AM   #51
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

There hasn't been a comment on this thread from someone other than me since October 2. Why is this? Why isn't the governance of this solar system one of the most important issues? You may not agree with my proposed solution...so what is your solution? I'm not fishing for approval...just input...both positive and negative. It's not really my solution either. I'm just promoting pre-existing documents and videos in a unique manner. Why re-invent the wheel?

Once more...Dracs...why can't this proposal be accepted by you? I can understand business deals...but I can't understand the indescribable cruelty, domination, and deception you have heaped upon the Human Race. Is this payback for past wars and atrocities, etc? If so...when is enough...enough? Why not leave us alone...and allow us to rule ourselves...and then cut business deals with us which don't involve the enslavement, extermination, and domination of the Human Race? If what I'm hearing about you is true...all of this cr@p is utterly insane. But everyone involved is supposed to be oh so very, very smart...so much smarter than us stupid mortal peons. Once again...what the hell is going on here? Speak to me Lord Draco!!! I don't bite...but perhaps you do!!!! I won't bite your head off...if you promise not to bite my head off!!!! Oh I forgot...you Dracs don't negotiate...you just dictate...right? The Universal Church is a Draconian Theocracy...right Lord Draco? Why can't you accept Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and then use your military might to make certain that tyranny never rears it's ugly head again...anywhere in the Universe? Wouldn't this ultimately be in everyone's best interest...including yours? The ball's in your court...Lord Draco.

The Universe is Watching.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-23-2009 at 12:45 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:55 AM   #52
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link from another thread...posted by eleni...which is pertinent to this thread: http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache...&client=safari I found this excerpt to be quite startling:

[begin quote]"Governance, as opposed to security, appears to not have been a major issue from the ’79 meeting to the present. The emerging picture concerning governance painted by informant words indicates that the USG continued business as usual both vertically – from the executive apex of the presidency, through its federal departments and agencies, to the state governments in the union – and horizontally – the foreign policy apparatus of the USG continued functioning as expected through its State and Defense departments. What did change was the sense of constituent security – that is, USG had to formally contend with the presence of two Anunnaki camps in conflict with one another, and the additional requirement of dealing with both. The meaning of security also appears to have undergone a subtle, yet quite real metamorphosis. We will briefly discuss this transformation below.

"It is evident from the literature (Good 1988, 1993; 1996, 1999; Maccabee 2000; Dolan 2000; Bryant 2002; Marrs 1998; Salla 2006; Corso 1997) that there is considerable belief based on evidence – some of questionable reliability, and some on verifiable validity – that the USG is involved in a massive cover up of anything from the existence of aliens, alien technologies, technology transfers to the private sector and more. While the focus of this essay is only on Anunnaki affairs and their impact on Earth governance, internal security, near Earth space security and Anunnaki inter-clan conflict, informants have also provided some information on contacts with “aliens” from outside the solar system (e.g., the Angleton tapes and the SERPA TS/SCI referred to by Collins and Doty 2005). This appears to reflect a reframing of how USG views the Anunnaki vis-ā-vis “the real aliens” (Six 2005). Our current hypothesis is that Anunnaki are currently viewed as “ancestors, not really aliens, but more like people who are like us, probably because they were here before the human race appeared on Earth through them” (Six 2005). This makes sense to us, since we were asked more than once to clarify our questions regarding “aliens” from the “incoming”. Is it that at present lead agencies regard this as a “local” event requiring a “local event response set”? It would seem so. This worldview on Anunnaki presence on Earth would also fit in with the seeming working definition of “those who are here and those from the incoming” as a “local problem” (Six 2005; Eight 2005).

"How, then, has the issue of governance been affected by the double Anunnaki presence since the ’79 meeting? One of the seeming results of the formalized infrastructure specific to this situation is the insulation of the White House from the appearance of real access to UFO information. Two examples of this approach are the handling of the Rockefeller initiative during the Clinton administration (i.e., the involvement of assets said to be with CIA at the time and the White House deft use of UFO/alien humor) in deflecting one of the most delicate exopolitical crisis faced by President Clinton; the other is the style and tenor used by the Bush-43 administration: silence. The Anunnaki seem to have forced the USG into a space security structure responsive to two exopolitical constituencies. This is reflected “in the way things get handled,” said Informant Eight. “Looks like everything political is handled by the [National Space] Council and the Vice President as chair. This is where the two tracks originate. One umbrella for TS/SCIs handling the incoming, another umbrella for TS/SCI dealing with those here, and the twain shall never meet. NGA looks like it works with both tracks, but it really is controlled by the other czar for space security. This is one of the most secret functions, “cause from what I can tell, this person is the Executive Officer of the whole space security apparatus” (Eight 2005)."[end quote]

Once again...this thread is an experiment...to stimulate thought. To me...presently...it is a sort of a line in the sand. But it is not set in concrete. Besides...it's not up to me anyway. I'm just living in a make believe world of 'what if?' What if the governance of the Solar System were up to you? What would you decide to do?

Solar System governance is a central issue...if not The Issue. It is very, very important. Please give the subject some very deep thought.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-25-2009 at 04:52 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #53
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still wishing to have a conversation (pick a fight) regarding the governance of this solar system. Come on...let's go.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:24 AM   #54
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a comment which I posted on another thread which is relevant to this thread:

I have a fascination regarding cathedrals and pipe-organs. The whole temple and worship concept goes way back into antiquity. Lucifer was supposedly the chief musician in 'heaven'. If 'heaven' is really the Pleiades...perhaps there were cathedrals and pipe organs in the Pleiades...and Lucifer brought the whole theological concept...including temples, cathedrals, pipe-organs, and worship...from the Pleiades to Aldebaran...then to Sirius...and finally to Earth. As above...so below. I guess I'm seeing two rival 'gods' leading a civil war. Are the Annunaki and Dracs mercenary interdimensional warriors and laborers? Was the Pleiadian 'god' instrumental in the destruction of Atlantis? Did the Luciferian 'god' take the Atlantian civilization underground? Is this Giza Intelligence? Are there underground mansions, cathedrals, libraries, and museums...combined with military bases and stargate temples? Does Lucifer (or equivalent) possess the ability to end most life on Earth through 'Earth Changes'? Is alien technology really ancient Pleiadian technology? I'm beginning to think so. The exact composition and motivations of the various secret factions are obviously unknown. My guess is that there may be three major factions...two theocratic (one Pleiadian and one Aldebaran Luciferian)...and one Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom faction.

Hitler may very well have been a regular visitor to this underground or inner Earth realm. This may also be true for the Popes. I don't know. This is all just wild speculation. But studying the Nazi phenomenon may be the real window into what is going on.

When Henry Kissenger was learning about the 'alien presence' he worked night and day...and wouldn't communicate with anyone...not even his wife. What he was learning must have been devastating. It couldn't have been good. Notice that certain key people, such as Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski (both Jason Scholar study directors)...who presumably know the complete story...quietly direct the Presidents...administration after administration. The Presidents presumably do not know the complete story...with the possible exception of George H.W. Bush.

Once again...I just want the secrecy to end...I want all hard core regressive beings (human and non-human) to leave this solar system...and I want the solar system to be based upon namaste constitutional responsible freedom. That should correct most of the major ills...regardless of who is presently running things or which et's are good or bad. If this works...other star systems might try doing this as well. Is this too much to ask?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-01-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:33 AM   #55
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Can't we at least discuss various possibilites regarding the ownership and governance of this solar system? Aren't these two of the most important issues we could possibly consider? Who owns Solar System, Inc? Who is the CEO? Is the CEO a Nine Foot Tall Draconian Reptilian? Who are the Board of Directors? Who are the Shareholders?
Old 11-01-2009, 05:15 AM   #56
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Why own anything, let's extend the native american idea of no man owns the earth to the cosmos.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:47 PM   #57
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

We 'pale faces' acted as though the Native Americans didn't own anything. Native Homeland Security has been doing a lousy job since 1492. Is the concept of private property a bad concept? Is working for just compensation a bad concept? Is communism a good concept? Should a lazy and stupid person live just as well as a hard working and wise person?
Old 11-01-2009, 10:07 PM   #58
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I do wish for egalitarianism or at least a good shaving off of the extremes on both ends.
And in the end no one really owns anything in the "you can't take it with you when you die" sense.
I'll be first to admit i may be stupid and lazy but i am also human.
It's impossible for everybody to be equally good at capitalism,
so i see it as a system imposed on the majority by the minority that are good at it.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #59
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

My economic ideal is a stratified middle class...without extreme poverty or extreme wealth. If capitalism were truly responsible and well refereed...I think this would be the case. Corrupt and irresponsible capitalism is killing us. Baseball and football games have rules and referees. Why does capitalism always seem like the wild, wild west...dominated by outlaws? Where's the damn sheriff? Oh I forgot...he got paid-off.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #60
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
My economic ideal is a stratified middle class...without extreme poverty or extreme wealth. If capitalism were truly responsible and well refereed...I think this would be the case. Corrupt and irresponsible capitalism is killing us. Baseball and football games have rules and referees. Why does capitalism always seem like the wild, wild west...dominated by outlaws? Where's the damn sheriff? Oh I forgot...he got paid-off.
I and a lot of people could live with that!! Cheers to ya!!
Old 11-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #61
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Why own anything, let's extend the native american idea of no man owns the earth to the cosmos.
Really we are only custodians. Tho some think not

Peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #62
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm liking the concept of the first post more and more...even if there are no aliens. I'm actually going to try to back away from the alien/spirit stuff for awhile...and concentrate on business and world news. I've started watching Bloomberg and BBC...and I'm reading the Wall Street Journal again. These are important sources to consider if we really want a non-corrupt, non-theocratic united world. I don't want to be alarmist or paranoid. I just want to be a productive part of a responsible, peaceful, and free humanity.

Namaste
Old 11-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #63
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I will continue to issue a challenge regarding determinining who really owns the Solar System...who really is in charge...and regarding the best form of governance. These are very, very important issues...yet few seem to care.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:05 AM   #64
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Jordan Maxwell may be right...judging from the participation on this thread. You know what I'm talking about.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #65
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

There is something attractive about the the names United Nations and New World Order. They seem to imply a world at peace, with liberty and justice for all! Sigh! But sometimes things are not what they seem. Sometimes reality is exactly the opposite of that which is advertised. The UN and NWO are often described as Not being in the best interest of the United States and the principles upon which our country was founded, namely Freedom and Responsibility. A centralized dictatorship is often hinted at, with the United States at the back of the bus!

Allow me to suggest a True World Order (TWO). You guessed it, there are TWO components to the True World Order:

1. The Constitution of the United States of America.

2. The Red Letter Teachings of Jesus Christ.

And again, you guessed it, there are TWO underlying unifying principles:

1. Freedom.

2. Responsibility.

The True World Order would be, and should be already, implemented here in the United States, and by example, not by coercion, the TWO would theoretically spread throughout the whole world! TWO would be a humble-minimalist-decentralized world order rather than an arrogant-theocratic-centralized world order.

Including the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus Christ is not a violation of the Establishment Clause of the Constitution of the United States. Jesus does not call for the establishment of a literal traditional church. Just the opposite! Jesus calls for Christ-likeness, not ritual-traditional Churchianity. Respecting the words of Jesus, especially regarding the principles of freedom and responsibility, are a supreme safeguard against the establishment of any state church!

This country and our world has yet to see the responsible implementation of the Constitution of the United States and the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus. They are TWO sides of the same gold coin, a gold standard, and allow for a responsible pluralism. Minimalist Government and Religion. What a concept! The idea is 2,000 years old. The idea is so old that it's new! TWO is #1! Go 2 4 Freedom!
Old 11-08-2009, 05:36 AM   #66
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

class...Class...CLASS...SHUDDUP! Thank-you!

Question: When does church + state + people = a bad thing?
Answer:

Corrupt Centralized Coercive Government (Constitution Ignored!)
+ Corrupt Centralized Coercive Church (Teachings of Jesus Ignored!)
+ Oppressed Irresponsible Citizens (Constitution and Teachings of Jesus Ignored!)
= HELL ON EARTH!

Question: When does church + state + people = a good thing?
Answer:

Non-Corrupt Decentralized Minimalist Government (Constitution Followed!)
+ Non-Corrupt Decentralized Minimalist Church (Teachings of Jesus Followed!)
+ Free Responsible Citizens (Constitution and Teachings of Jesus Followed!)
= HEAVEN ON EARTH!

Do the Math!
Any Questions?
Lesson Learned?
Class Dismissed!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-27-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:09 AM   #67
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Ya finally consolidated it! I'll buy that!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to add that I desire to retain the best of all religions and governmental systems...in an organized decentralism...which gives the power to the people...rather than to a central exalted committee, person, or god. I appreciate the efforts of leaders throughout all of universal history...who have tried to do the right thing. I'd just like to see Planet Earth make a logical and orderly transition into a responsible and free united world. I do not wish to demonize anyone...even if they have made terrible mistakes or have become incredibly corrupt. We just need to move on to bigger and better things. All of us are part of the problem. All of us are part of the solution.

1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IvPIWzQcUYYouTube- The Great Dictator - speech
2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0&NR=1YouTube- We Are The World - Michael Jackson Lionel Richie Cindy Lauper Steve Wonder Bruce Springsteen...

There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And its time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all
We cant go on pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make a change
We are all part of gods great big family
And the truth, you know, love is all we need
We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So lets start giving
Theres a choice were making
Were saving our own lives
Its true well make a better day
Just you and me
Send them your heart
So theyll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand
So lets start giving
There's a choice were making
Were saving our own livesl
Just you and me
When youre down and out, there seems no hope at all
But if you just believe theres no way we can fall
Well, well, well, well let us realize that a change can only come
When we stand together as one
So lets start giving
Just you and me
So lets start giving
Just you and me
So lets start giving
Just you and me
Alright let me hear ya
So lets start giving
Its true well make a brighter day
Just you and me
So lets start giving
Just you and me
So lets start giving
Just you and me
So lets start giving
Just you and me
So lets start giving
Just you and me

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-11-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:50 PM   #69
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

OK...I'm looking for rival proposals regarding Solar System Governance (SSG). How should this Solar System be run? Who should run it? Who presently owns and operates this Solar System? Are these important questions...or not?
Old 12-01-2009, 06:49 AM   #70
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to keep requesting rival proposals for the governance of our Solar System. This is probably the most important issue facing us...yet there seems to be very little interest. It seems to me that we are sitting-ducks for enslavement and extermination. Are we incapable of ruling ourselves? This has been suggested to me on the internet...by someone who didn't sound like they were an Earth Human. Could they be right? Please consider and discuss this important issue...and prove them wrong. Could it be that we don't even want to rule ourselves? I hope the holes at the poles are well lubricated...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-01-2009 at 07:12 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:53 AM   #71
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

If we all end up surrendering to the divine will and living from the heart will we need government?
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:46 AM   #72
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
If we all end up surrendering to the divine will and living from the heart will we need government?
If corporate thinking doesn't change at the same time then yes we will.

Everything is Free! Nobody gets Paid! Follow your bliss volunteerism!
No more being marketable (like a slave)! No more unsustainable consumerism!

(this is my rallying cry, perhaps i'll add it to my signature)
Old 12-01-2009, 07:49 AM   #73
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

There we go.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:10 AM   #74
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Coincidentally, I was on Youtube yesterday watching some black and white film of Jung and Freud. Even back in those early days they knew that the negative compulsive matter was subconscious or unconscious and no amount of intellectual knowledge would suffice to clear out the part of the subconscious that is problematic regarding our fears and compulsions.

It cannot be talked about, talk therapy is weak if not totally ineffective. It can be looked at however and that is quite aggressive and effective and does help me remove fears and compulsive ways of thinking-doing-being.

It is amazing how I have healed myself by stopping my mind and simply looking. Looking brings Knowing and once I Know the whole knotty mess straightens out. It is reported that is how Gautama Buddha reached Nirvana -- he did some deep looking.

cheers,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:18 AM   #75
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

An organized and rational forum for decision making (especially on the macro-level) will probably always be necessary. Perfected beings might not require government as we know it...but how many perfected beings have you seen walking around lately?

Work, money, private-property, and commerce in general...are not bad things. Corruption and Irresponsibility are bad things. It is important to not throw out the baby with the bathwater. Constructive Competition is a good thing. If you don't believe in competition...then just agree with everything I say...and stop competing!

When you surrender to the divine will...make sure you are not surrendering and submitting to ET.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-01-2009 at 08:22 AM.