Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #101
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

I see that as a good one Initiate. The key for me in taking back our power is realizing that it wasn't taken away from us by bad guys, we had to give it up.

In other words, although we've been deceived, we didn't have to fall for the deceptions. So now's time to take personal responsibility as Co-Creators with the infinite and realize the mess we're in was created by our own unconsciousness and giving away our power and decision making to those outside of us. Anyway, nice work

Ortho ~ I agree with the theme here, here is the big question:

We have a constitution in the USA right now, but it does not stop the powers that be from doing their thing right? So what exactly is going to stop "lucifer" bad guys etc. from suddenly turning hte other cheek and respecting the divine in all people?

What do you think? Sure I hear yah, you'd like em to retire and have a beer with you. Now free will is the universal law. The whole point of creation is we are supposed to respect and celebrate teh divine in each other.

The whole point of the fallen beings is they are seeking to destroy the divine in all life rather than celebrate it or raise it up.

So my question to you is, what needs to change then in order for your suggestion for a universal constitution to be effective? Especially given that we already have a constitution in the US and it is obviously not respected by the PTB.

What are your thoughts?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:21 AM   #102
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

That was superb Initiate! That's what I'm talking about!

14 Chakras: Exposing the infiltration and subversion of not only the United States...but the whole world...will clarify the issues. This is occurring presently. Promoting Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as a principle and concept will enable the Constitution to be used properly...and will minimize the corruption which is presently maximized. We've got to be a lot more informed and responsible to make this work. Otherwise...we will need to be treated like little children...by our 'saviors'. Article 6 and the 16th Amendment are seemingly problematic...and I have removed them from the 'Solar System Constitution'. Perhaps we need an additional amendment to clarify Article 6 and the 16th Amendment in our current U.S. Constitution...so that NOTHING is allowed to subvert or supercede the Constitution.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #103
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is on life-support...and I will keep bumping it...at least until December 21, 2012. I'll probably stop on December 22, 2012...because it will probably be too late for it to do any good. There seems to be a small window of opportunity at this time to gain a legitimate and lasting freedom for humanity. Once again...this thread may be fatally flawed...but where are the rival constitutions and points of view?

The following is a link to the final chapter of a free online book which is mostly about Dulce and Deep Underground Military Bases. It's a collection of materials...mostly from the 80's and 90's. I don't know if it is generally accurate or not...but it does present a chilling view of what might be down there. The truth is down there. This final chapter includes what might be benevolent alien advice for dealing with the malevolent aliens. Even if it is complete fantasy...I found myself transfixed by the possibilities. Please read it, and tell us what you think! http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce/chapter34.htm Here is the section which caught my eye:

Valerian then quotes the following words of one Procyonese star-traveler by the name of KHYLA, who revealed the following to an un-named earth woman with whom he had established contact:

"...Tyrants have been defeated many times on many planets, in countless solar systems and galaxies. How strange it is that as soon as one tyrant of any species is thought to be banished forever another always, but ALWAYS, takes his place. The idealistic revolutionaries who defeated King George III in America went on to oppress the Indians and Blacks. Many of those who fought most courageously against the Axis powers of fascism later became fascists themselves, as is demonstrated by the present plight of the Palestinians, Afghans, Chileans and Nicaraguans. Yes, you must try to regain control of your government, but if so much as one individual involved in this process has not first gained control of his or her selfhood, it will be for naught. One can never defeat or gain control of anything but oneself. Those destined to ouste the Rigelians must always keep track of the state of their selfhood, and learn first to defeat within themselves the essence of that which is tyranny. Through this type of awareness, they will know when to and when not to act. Through understanding a hostile entity to be but one of the ineffable's countless facades, it loses its power over you. Through the ability to wisely perceive a hostile entity, you may gain control of it. In overcoming the Rigelians, one must take great precautions not to become oneself the enemy."

Or, as the old Chinese proverb says:

"BEWARE WHEN FIGHTING A DRAGON THAT YOU DO NOT BECOME ONE!"

Khyla, the Procyonese Intelligence agent, continues:

"The only way to victory is through the strength of your consciousness. When genetic or other manipulations are being performed on abductees, the Grays expect them to cringe in fear, and derive a second-hand high from the intensity of the emotions expressed. If instead of cringing in fear, an abductee can put his or her mind elsewhere, focusing attention on dynamic protective imagery of a religious or mystical nature, it decreases the gratification that the Grays are getting from their second-hand high, and it confuses them. Center the consciousness on something so different from what they expect that it puzzles them.

(Note: In most cases the image of an empty red or crimson CROSS seems to be especially debilitating to the Grays. For instance the legendary soldier-saint, St. George, reputedly wore a shield with a red cross emblazoned on a white background. Whether one believes that the dragonslayers existed or not, the legend itself claims that the Christian dragon-slayers of Europe more-or-less marked the end of the dragon race's infestation of the old world. One such legend concerned the city of Silene, Libya which had been plagued by a draconian beast for a long period of time. The king of the city had offered up sheep and livestock in an effort to appease the beast. However the time came when all the livestock had been used up, and this was when human sacrifices were chosen, by lot, to appease the fearsome beast. One day the lot fell on the king's own daughter, and the grieved king, honoring his word, allowed her to be taken and tied to the post outside of the city gates. As the beast was about to pounce upon the princess, so the story goes, Saint George appeared in shining silver armor and -- before the beast knew what was happening -- the soldier-saint had pierced it through with his lance and rescued the princess, who later became his wife. Whether or not such legends have any basis in reality, the story nevertheless symbolizes the unconscious animosity between 'Saints' and 'Serpents'. If we are to believe the legends, then this was only one of the many 'vermin' -- as they were referred to in those ancient times -- which St. George had vanquished during his life, and although not the only dragon-slayer of legend, he was perhaps the most renowned. - Branton)...

"The only reason the Grays have such a degree of dominance over you is because your elected officials stupidly made clandestine agreements with them, binding you to them in an exclusive alliance that is respected by other space races, allowing them to install themselves in underground bases impregnable to your weaponry, a situation you must now find a way to extricate yourselves from (Note: In that the Grays have repeatedly violated these treaties, they should legally be considered null and void. In fact since the Executive branch of the U.S. government was taken over by a fascist CIA coup d'etat in 1963 at the time of the John F. Kennedy assassination -- AS WERE the governments of several other countries throughout the world where CIA backed military coups resulted in the establishment of fascist puppet dictatorships -- should we not consider the Executive branch of government which made the 'treaties' with the Greys, to be null and void as well? It certainly was not Congress who authorized such 'treaties'. - Branton)

"In antiquity this planet was divided into sectors between four different groups: Blonds, Grays, large lizard-like beings [now connected with] the Capella system, and beings [now connected with] the Arcturus system. These groups still consider themselves to be the owners of this planet. They do not recognize the human claim to ownership. However, some of us do recognize human rights, as well as the rights of other life-forms...

"The Grays are having problems not only within their own ranks, but also on other planets they have colonized. As a species they are afflicted with severe, perhaps terminal, health problems (a weakness that can and should be exploited. - Branton). They have substantial captive populations of Blond, human and other prisoners of war, eager to join a revolt at the slightest opportunity...

"One must be rational in attempting to fight back, and understand the proper way to proceed. Your own consciousness is the most potent weapon that is available to you at the present time. The most effective way to fight the Grays is to change the level of your consciousness from linear thinking to multi-dimensional awareness. Your secret weapon, your ace in the hole, is that you are not hive-minded collective thinkers, though many of you do fall into that category by conforming to conventional group-patterns, and are therefore easily controlled by the Grays. It is your INDIVIDUALITY which is your best weapon, because it is the one weapon you have that the Grays do not have. The major weakness of the Grays, their area of vulnerability, their Achilles heel, is their inability to think as individuals. They are an extremely telepathic high-tech society, but as individuals they are not creative thinkers. They take orders well, but they do not conceptualize well. They have the technology to throw your planet out of orbit, but there is one key ability that you have and they do not have: the ability to hold in mind imagery that inspires an individual to realize his or her direct personal connection to the source of ALL THAT IS, which is the ineffable Godhead, no matter what name you may call it. That is your key to victory..."

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-12-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:45 AM   #104
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the 'Declaration of Human Sovereignty' in the first post...what if we are Renegade Pleiadians from Aldebaran...who came here (or were dumped here?)...and possibly waged war against native reptilians and/or humans...under the leadership of Lucifer? If this is true (or a similar scenario)...would Earth really be our 'Homeworld of Genesis'? Do we really have a legitimate right to be here? Are we the real extraterrestrials? These are not rhetorical questions. I really don't know. I'm tired of the run-around. I want the truth...and nothing but the truth...so help me whoever.

Should this Solar System be a haven for benevolent beings of all races? Are human beings necessarily the good-guys...and are other races necessarily the bad-guys? Should all hard-core malevolent beings be exorcised from the Solar System...human and otherwise? Should all benevolent beings be allowed to remain...even if they are reptilians and greys? How would we know who is truly benevolent and who is truly malevolent?

I'm torn regarding the wording of the 'Declaration of Human Sovereignty'. Help me out here. I'd like to just let someone else handle everything...but I have lost confidence in the existing administration of this Solar System. Unfortunately...the whole truth is unavailable...so I get to try to sort this out while flying blind and flying stupid. Bad combination.

I wish we could have a thread with the Zionist Leader (Pleiadian?), Teutonic Zionist Leader (Aldebaran?), Draconian Leader (duh!), and Responsible Freedom Leader (Andromedan?)...and sort this thing out. I'm really, really tired of the lies and stupidity. I want out...but perhaps things are even worse everywhere else. Perhaps this madness is as good as it gets! I hope not...but one never knows.

Please watch these two complementary episodes of Stargate SG1 with this thread in mind. Both episodes made me cry.

1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos

2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-12-2009 at 05:03 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:40 AM   #105
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Hi ortho - I haven't read your last 2 posts entirely yet, but I wanted to say I liked Initiate's #100 post [Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom applied to the Multiverse]. The multiverse thing completely overrides the 'throughout the universe, in perpetuity' that's on your Lawyerese Goes Galactic thread. We've got to up the ante on those idiots, and that term would do it IMO.

Even 'in perpetuity' is a misnomer (in a time is everywhere multiverse), because it's linear in concept, which could be kind of wrong. I'll have to dig up some theorizing about that.*
__________________________________________________ _______
*Another post about that! Operator ...
Former Dutch astronaut explains how ‘time’ is created by human beings (video)
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026
__________________________________________________ _______

Also, 14 Chakras had some thoughts that I've also had. Say, just because a document exists, it doesn't mean it has effect. Now I'm wondering, who cares. We make it up (well, you make it up or copy it, analyze it whatever). Luckily, it's easy to 'enforce' - actually no enforcement really needed because it's Namaste-ish.

Last edited by no caste; 12-13-2009 at 05:11 PM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:59 AM   #106
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
"The only reason the Grays have such a degree of dominance over you is because your elected officials stupidly made clandestine agreements with them"
So let's just revoke it. I mean, I have not seen the agreement, so let's just speculate that, yes, it's a problem. And BOOM it's gone.

Quote:
The major weakness of the Grays, their area of vulnerability, their Achilles heel, is their inability to think as individuals. They are an extremely telepathic high-tech society, but as individuals they are not creative thinkers. They take orders well, but they do not conceptualize well.
I wonder then can we boss them around with our consciousness, a kind of coup d'etat with our calm minds. Then, if there's psychic energy to spare after calm, it's like we say, CLEAN UP THE OCEANS!! NOW!! MAKE AMENDS HIVE MIND BUDDIES!! YOU OWE US FOR RIPPING OFF HUMAN TISSUE!! (And don't even get us STARTED on breached agreements here and wherever else!!) Etc.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:32 AM   #107
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I'm winging it...

Quote:
...what if we are Renegade Pleiadians from Aldebaran...
Where's Aldebaran? It seems to be where the Nazis go.

Quote:
who came here (or were dumped here?)...
I have no recollection of this kind of thing. I sprung from the earth.

Quote:
and possibly waged war against native reptilians and/or humans...
Yes, waging war all the time - so many delusions.

Quote:
under the leadership of Lucifer?
Doesn't matter who, what, when, where, why.

Quote:
If this is true (or a similar scenario)...would Earth really be our 'Homeworld of Genesis'?
Let's just go Bible there - yes, homeworld. Until more DNA information is available.

Quote:
Do we really have a legitimate right to be here?
Is that why we're being picked off? Oh wait, that's the US military.

Quote:
Are we the real extraterrestrials?
The genetic stardust is in everyone. It's a bit crude, too (well, not for me), but earth's fecundity and fertility and life is a result of death (like compost) and **** - that's soil for ya. Our mothers, fathers or clone dads or whatever ate what's around to grow. It's consolidated in our bodies.

Maybe you're from somewhere else than me, but we are earthlings.

Quote:
...so help me whoever.
sounds like an oath or plea

Quote:
Should this Solar System be a haven for benevolent beings of all races?
I don't like the term 'benevolent'

Quote:
Are human beings necessarily the good-guys...
Clearly not.

Quote:
and are other races necessarily the bad-guys?
Probably not.

Quote:
Should all hard-core malevolent beings be exorcised from the Solar System...human and otherwise?
No, they can stay and pick up litter near Somalia.

Quote:
Should all benevolent beings be allowed to remain...even if they are reptilians and greys? How would we know who is truly benevolent and who is truly malevolent?
They'll have to write a citizenship test.

Quote:
I'm torn regarding the wording of the 'Declaration of Human Sovereignty'. Help me out here. I'd like to just let someone else handle everything...but I have lost confidence in the existing administration of this Solar System. Unfortunately...the whole truth is unavailable...so I get to try to sort this out while flying blind and flying stupid. Bad combination.
I share your frustration. It's quite the task, being compelled to fix something while everyone denies you key information. It's mean - oh well, let's be creative.

Quote:
I wish we could have a thread with the Zionist Leader (Pleiadian?), Teutonic Zionist Leader (Aldebaran?), Draconian Leader (duh!), and Responsible Freedom Leader (Andromedan?)...and sort this thing out.
The first 3 are probably too arrogant to take an interest.

Quote:
Please watch these two complementary episodes of Stargate SG1 with this thread in mind.
Could you briefly summarize? I never watched SG.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:47 AM   #108
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"The only reason the Grays have such a degree of dominance over you is because your elected officials stupidly made clandestine agreements with them,
Let's revoke it. Done.

Quote:
They take orders well, but they do not conceptualize well.
So, we should be able to boss them around

Last edited by no caste; 12-13-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:00 AM   #109
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

So I guess my thoughts is this:

If we have a good document in place now that is supposed to be the law of the land, and we understand Namaste here, then how come things are sucking in the government? How will this change if we sign another document? What is the point of a document if no one follows it no matter how good a document it is? We already have it in place Now, and what's happening? It's not working.

So for me, the most important concept is:

We can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created the problem in the first place.

A better document will not bring Namaste Responsible Freedom to the masses or the elite. Nothing in fact, will change from a document or an agreement or a handshake, because the nature of the PTB / PTW is deception.

The way of the collective consciousness is currently unconsciousness, ignorance, follow the leader sheep mentality. Much less than what has been required to hold the government accountable to the people.

I will suggest that it is indeed a valiant effort and vision for Namaste Constitutional Freedom, but that it will ONLY come when the collective consciousness, the collective agreement shifts into a higher level of consciousness where it becomes much more clear that each individual does indeed have a Divine spark within them.

How else will the concept of Namaste become the way the world is run if people do not actually see this?

So for me, the goal should be to shift consciousness higher to where Namaste is Self evident as the only Way because it is the Way of our own enlightened Self interest.

Since we share a collective consciousness, the way to get there, is by raising our own consciousness, seeing through our own illusions and recognizing the Divine in our own heart, as well as all those we meet.

When enough people really do this, the collective consciousness will shift, and then people will actually follow a great document for Namaste responsible freedom rather than abusing it.

So first comes consciousness shift, then comes Namaste Constitutional Freedom as the natural output of that.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-12-2009 at 08:30 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #110
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Maybe somewhere in the Solar system they have a better constitution. Why not ask first?
The more freedom of expression and self-determinism and response-ability and self-awareness these ET societies have the less verbiage and checks and balances they employ. Their citizens would have a higher courage and personal integrity level and so the criminal minded and gangsters and moochers would prefer to go somewhere else for easier pickin's.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #111
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
Really we are only custodians. Tho some think not

Peace always
If we could raise our awareness to ourselves as infinite beings would there really be a real estate issue? Wouldn't it then be more a question of how to close up shop in a decent and orderly fashion? Sweep all the debris back to the Source?

Gnosis

I guess that will always be the job of the appointed Priests -- to always raise the bar to the next level.

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-19-2009 at 05:11 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #112
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[snipped]
"The only way to victory is through the strength of your consciousness. When genetic or other manipulations are being performed on abductees, the Grays expect them to cringe in fear, and derive a second-hand high from the intensity of the emotions expressed. If instead of cringing in fear, an abductee can put his or her mind elsewhere, focusing attention on dynamic protective imagery of a religious or mystical nature, it decreases the gratification that the Grays are getting from their second-hand high, and it confuses them. Center the consciousness on something so different from what they expect that it puzzles them. [snipped]
That is exactly how I escaped some of the last between lives manipulation. When they turned a "Be Calm" machine on me an image of Buddha appeared and he had a red ruby in his forehead and the "Be Calm" machine got turned onto the Reptilian and I dived into the ruby which was a vortex that landed me in a specific pre-destined location. I landed in the lecture hall where Ron Hubbard was delivering the classic lectures in Scientology in 1952.

I further proofed myself up this lifetime with my clearing work (ongoing). Because if one thing does not get to you, another thing will and they will keep plying their tools on one until one can no longer keep his focus. There is a growing body of clearing practitioners and spiritual remote clearing people and the prices are reasonable for most. CAVEAT EMPTOR and please do some clearing work to proof up against any possible mind control, etc.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #113
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your interest and responses. I just want this general topic to be given some serious consideration. If we don't get governance right...everything else will be wrong. If we do get governance right...everything else will eventually fall into place. But I don't think that things will ever be easy. Utopia may simply mean the absence of enslavement and extermination. There will always be huge problems for this civilization to face. I'd simply like to see us become a 1 or 2 civilization...instead of being a 0 or -1.

Placing Responsibility Education at the core of public and private education should go a long way towards creating the type of people who are necessary for a truly free society. This will make the documents in the first post more than just @#%&*^ pieces of paper. From what I have heard and read...Bill Cooper, Alex Collier, Manly Hall, Jesus Christ, et al would agree.

Please watch those two linked Stargate episodes. They deal with 'meaning of life stuff'...and touch on a type of Galactic United Nations. It's very hard for me to summerize and do proper justice to these superb episodes.

1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos

2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

There is a heretical component to the first post. I am proposing that the documents, principles, and concepts of the first post essentially become a minimalist religion of sorts...replacing Scripture, Canon-Law, etc. Obviously...this would have to be completely voluntary...or it would defeat the whole concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom.

Aldbebaran is a star system...supposedly where renegade Pleiadians (who may be here on Earth) are from. See the thread titled 'What is Gizeh Intelligence'? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...a+intelligence Human Beings suddenly appear in the geologic record. There is no missing link. In fact...there would have to be many missing links...not just one. See the thread titled 'Tell Me Who I Am'. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron Instead of going from the Swamp to the Stars...I think it may have been the other way around. If so...what does that do to the effectiveness of the 'Declaration of Human Sovereignty'? I'm leaning toward the idea that if you're here and good...then stay. But if you're here and really bad (hard-core malevolent)...then leave...at least until you learn how to play nice. Don't go to Hell...just go to Nibiru! I don't want Earth to be the Prison Planet Insane Asylum of the Universe.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-15-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #114
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just modified the 'Declaration of Human Sovereignty' in the first post. I removed the 'homeworld' references...because I don't really know where we are really from...but I do believe that we have every right to remain here...but that we need to be a helluva lot more responsible. I would also like to know what the Creator God of the Universe aka Founders aka Ancients...intended for Humanity in general, and Earth in particular. I continue to think that the benevolents should stay...and that the malevolents should leave. This would include humans and non-humans.

I also indicated that ET bases should probably not be destroyed...because they might be necessary for the defense of the Solar System...and that we might need the help of benevolent ET's for Solar System Security (SSS).

I do not intend bullying or conquest...just that things should settle down in this Solar System...and that it should be a haven for benevolent beings of all races. I have included only Humans in the authoritative role...because I don't know the true nature of any other races. Hell...I don't even know the true nature of the Human Race! We can be extremely dangerous. We need to chill.

Tell me what you think about these modifications. Are these founding documents ready for showtime? I repeat that this is an experiment. This is a test. This is only a test. My hope is that those with real power and connections will consider the principles and concepts contained in threads such as this one, and in other sources...and really do this thing the right way. I don't have a clue as to how this should or could be done. I'm just trying to get humans and non-humans to rationally think this thing through. I'm still working on it myself! What do you think Lucifer / Amen Ra? What do you think Satan? Can we move ahead with a smooth transition of power? I know that I'm a rebel without a clue...but I think this sort of thing is the next logical step...in what seems to be a very illogical Earth, Solar System, and Universe. We can all do better...don't you agree?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-16-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #115
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the links, some good ones there but there is no way im listening to "we are the world"

also any chance of a one sentence summary of the above?
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #116
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
thanks for the links, some good ones there but there is no way im listening to "we are the world"

also any chance of a one sentence summary of the above?
See the paragraph below:
Old 12-18-2009, 05:35 PM   #117
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Wouldn't it be quite amazing if a young woman...or a young androgynous person...has been running things here on Earth...for thousands of years? 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmwKw...eature=related I see one human soul...reincarnating through hundreds or thousands of bodies...living in an underground stargate temple complex (under the Giza Plateau?)...for centuries and millenia. I see this one human soul behind all of the major religions. I also could be very wrong. I'm just trying to specialize in speculation which is rooted in honest research and reflection.

The reptilian phenomenon puzzles me. Who controls who? Did Hathor / Amen Ra use reptilians as guards and soldiers, etc? Or...did reptilians possess and control Hathor / Amen Ra to control the world? Perhaps Hathor / Amen Ra was (and is?) fighting battles on many fronts...as a sort of a mediator/negotiator...to keep light on the Earth (or to keep the Earth enslaved?). Perhaps few people know how much it really costs...in blood, sweat, tears, and gold...to keep life and light on the Earth. I'm seeing both a rational and irrational being...a kind and cruel being...a sort of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. This could go with the territory of being a deity. I truly think it would be best if we could evolve to the point where we would not need to have any gods.

But our politicians need to go through an educational process...fit for a king. Each politician should probably have the equivalent of two doctorates...in multidisciplinary and governmental studies. Politicians should have to take batteries of tests to prove that they are fit to be the equivalent of kings (for limited periods of time...to avoid corruption and insanity). Too much power for too long...is a recipe for disaster. Power corrupts...and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I don't want tyranny and theocracy...but I also don't want a bunch of corrupt and stupid nitwits...running amok in a make believe democracy...owned by the banks and media moguls...who take orders from off-world entities.

There should be at least 10,000 people...worldwide...who know everything about everything...and could assume supreme leadership in a very competent manner...without prior notice. One would have to competitively join this group...in order to run for high office. I just want this world to be cleaned-up and run properly. We probably need the City-States and the United Nations...but not in their current state. They need to be completely reformed and purified...if this is even possible. If it's not possible...then we need to start from scratch.

What I am really interested in...is the Administration of the Solar System...going back thousands or even millions of years. I'm just not seeing the Founders (or whoever superimposed intelligent design upon an evolutionary canvas - resulting in the bodies and souls of humanity) at work in this Solar System. It's almost as if something catastrophic happened to the Founders (or equivalent)...and all we have left is the Creation and the Holy Spirit of the Founders Within All of Humanity. This is one reason why I am interested in the concept of Namaste...which includes the Reverence for Life philosophy of Albert Schweitzer...and Seeing Christ in All Persons (Christ in You...the Hope of Glory). The Kingdom Within may be much more than merely a figure of speech.

There may have been a lot of smoke and mirrors (holograms and magic?)...truths and half-truths...used to manage the people of the world...for good and for ill...throughout history. I just think we can do better presently...and that we need to move on to bigger and better things. I continue to think that the true history of the universe is very sad and violent...and that Full Disclosure will be almost unbearable. Jesus said 'I have many things to tell you...but you can't bear them.' We may have to bear these things (and more?) in the near future. Will we respond responsibly? Are we safe to save?

I don't think that it would be good to be king. It might be a necessary evil...at times...but I don't consider the royal model to be the epitome of divinity.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-18-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #118
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

I agree.

http://www.lookyourheartinthemirror.com/me1.html

That's a tip of the iceberg.

Good work on this stuff.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:05 AM   #119
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

The next chance I get we are going to take a look at morphic field rulerships, esp. the major religious groups.

Let you know what we see. Others may go and look and see it from a different facet. It seems that whatever one focuses on relates to that person's own "Prior Karmic Cause". Perhaps after I clear that out I will see a more complete picture.

Gnosis
Old 12-19-2009, 05:36 AM   #120
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you New Age Messiah and Gnosis5. Solar System ownership and governance probably supercedes almost every other subject IMO. I'd like to hear a wide variety of opinions. So far...I am rather discouraged by the lack of interest. I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not. I just want to see some indication of interest and knowledge in this matter. This is basic.

Namaste
Old 12-19-2009, 06:15 AM   #121
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you New Age Messiah and Gnosis5. Solar System ownership and governance probably supercedes almost every other subject IMO. I'd like to hear a wide variety of opinions. So far...I am rather discouraged by the lack of interest. I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not. I just want to see some indication of interest and knowledge in this matter. This is basic.

Namaste
Even though your role is different from my role in rehabilitating this planet, it is important for me to be able to take different views as to form strategy for my own work.

My role looks like it will involve me in large scale spiritual clearing assistance and aesthetics/arts.

Today the role is more that of a warrior against fixed polarities, and the "warrior" part of the job will end when the more black-white polarities are resolved leaving mostly "complementary polarities" to deal with. Oh, what a wonderful lifetime that will be!

gnosis
Old 12-19-2009, 06:32 AM   #122
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just modified the 'Declaration of Human Sovereignty' in the first post. I removed the 'homeworld' references...because I don't really know where we are really from...but I do believe that we have every right to remain here...but that we need to be a helluva lot more responsible. I would also like to know what the Creator God of the Universe aka Founders aka Ancients...intended for Humanity in general, and Earth in particular. I continue to think that the benevolents should stay...and that the malevolents should leave. This would include humans and non-humans.

I also indicated that ET bases should probably not be destroyed...because they might be necessary for the defense of the Solar System...and that we might need the help of benevolent ET's for Solar System Security (SSS).

I do not intend bullying or conquest...just that things should settle down in this Solar System...and that it should be a haven for benevolent beings of all races. I have included only Humans in the authoritative role...because I don't know the true nature of any other races. Hell...I don't even know the true nature of the Human Race! We can be extremely dangerous. We need to chill.

Tell me what you think about these modifications. Are these founding documents ready for showtime? I repeat that this is an experiment. This is a test. This is only a test. My hope is that those with real power and connections will consider the principles and concepts contained in threads such as this one, and in other sources...and really do this thing the right way. I don't have a clue as to how this should or could be done. I'm just trying to get humans and non-humans to rationally think this thing through. I'm still working on it myself! What do you think Lucifer / Amen Ra? What do you think Satan? Can we move ahead with a smooth transition of power? I know that I'm a rebel without a clue...but I think this sort of thing is the next logical step...in what seems to be a very illogical Earth, Solar System, and Universe. We can all do better...don't you agree?

Namaste

I have a question or a proposal to you:

Based upon the maxim that "without a vision the people perish". would it be okay with you if the people are given a huge vision of making planet earth a model for the -- gulp -- Universe?

A model of equanimity, decency, order, egalitarianism, freedom of expression. I heard on the grapevine that some of the most interesting beings have been being dumped on this planet and the recent inflow are some of the most brave and idealistic volunteers. This could become a real hotspot of the -- gulp -- Universe. Okay, at least the two galaxies.

Also, since it seems to be an undenied factoid that this is a Universe of Dualities, which seem to have caused us spiritual decay, could we not also include the vision of Planet Earth being a model of "collapsed dualities"? I know this can be achieved and I have practically forever to help bring this about...

Now, I know that particular phrasing won't sell in the marketplace and there might be numerous groups arguing about the best way to uncollapse beings from their precious polarities, but I would rather see a bunch of philosopher kings bashing their heads against each other than the current stuff that is going on. You know -- it would be an improvement :-) I'm willing to take this step by step....LOL.

gnosis
Old 12-20-2009, 05:37 AM   #123
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If the Universe is a Theocracy...then if the Universal PTB allow Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom here...they might have to allow it everywhere. This seems to be a Planet in Rebellion...and we seem to be at a crossroads. Will we be reigned back into the Universal Church Theocracy...or will We the People of Earth rule ouselves with Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom? This is one perspective (mine)...and the actual situation and terminology might be quite different.

Please keep asking questions and thinking creatively regarding Solar System ownership and governance. This thread represents just one possibility regarding proper governance. It's a big idea...a True Universal Order. I don't really know what the true state of affairs is in this Solar System or Universe...and we probably need to consider all of the possibilities. Leave no moon-rock unturned.

Namaste
Old 12-20-2009, 05:18 PM   #124
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

You are speaking of separation of church and government, right? So it will be up to the teachers, gurus, priests, etc. to promote the vision. However, I never for once thought of my proposal as other than another technological issue to be resolved in this particular universe. Okay, took a step back tohave another look...will respond later.

Gnosis
Old 12-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #125
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Another quick interjection before I go and do my housework ... the more self-governance individuals exhibit the less temptation and provocation to introduce arbitrary rules.

The more rules the more rules will be broken, and every broken rule, tabulated and measured, becomes a diagnostic tool so that the "fix" does not become more and more precise rules.

What will the "fix" be?